23 minutes ago, syrenundine said:

Has there been any consideration about adding integrations for more recent needs mods like last seed  or sunhelm? Sunhelm could replace ineed/rnd as well as frostfall, however its SSE only which im assuming would make it a no

I've no time or interest for that, for the moment. 

Btw: Not specific to you or to last seed or sunhelm or any mod in particular but I'm a little... put off... when people talk about 'more recent' mods, like somehow they're inherently better than older mods somehow. In general the tools available to modders hasn't changed all the much since the CK was released so...

I hate seeing people that don't really 'do' modding or understand anything about it really put down older mods simply because they're old.

That makes me sound like I'm against new mods. I'm not. I hope someday to add support for those mods. Just have bigger fish to fry right now. 

Edited by Monoman1

So a quick question regarding the kennel.

When you cut the deal w/ the keep he does the whole shpiel. Back in the kennel by midnight and he gets the pc a license. However, he mentions that he'll have tasks for the PC to do and they must do them no questions asked. I've been playing for a bit and have never come across any of these tasks, as well, the troll in the kennel is never accessible even if I become the biggest cum addict and spend multiple nights in the kennel.

Any thoughts / help?

2 hours ago, Tenner1343 said:

So a quick question regarding the kennel.

When you cut the deal w/ the keep he does the whole shpiel. Back in the kennel by midnight and he gets the pc a license. However, he mentions that he'll have tasks for the PC to do and they must do them no questions asked. I've been playing for a bit and have never come across any of these tasks, as well, the troll in the kennel is never accessible even if I become the biggest cum addict and spend multiple nights in the kennel.

Any thoughts / help?

Just a part of the spiel I'm afraid. It was never developed further. 

Troll is mainly for healing amputation

Edit: actually, IIRC, if you're hungry enough for cum and you've already spent at least 1 night in the kennel then there should be a dialogue option for the troll

10 hours ago, glock88 said:

it possible to have a magic or bikini curse sexlab trigger,

Afraid I don't follow. 

Edited by Monoman1

Hi - just a quick query. I'd never used the Whore Licence before but Content Consumer produced a small mod that stops the PC becoming a prostitue through Radiant Prostitution unless one was bought. Had my girl go & buy one but then she was immediately recruited as a Public Whore through Visio Diaboli's mod - was this something that was supposed to happen or is it just a lucky quirk? Not compaining as it's a fun thing!

11 minutes ago, 43deadwood said:

Hi - just a quick query. I'd never used the Whore Licence before but Content Consumer produced a small mod that stops the PC becoming a prostitue through Radiant Prostitution unless one was bought. Had my girl go & buy one but then she was immediately recruited as a Public Whore through Visio Diaboli's mod - was this something that was supposed to happen or is it just a lucky quirk? Not compaining as it's a fun thing!

v0.675

- Buying a whore licence now makes you a 'Public Whore' in that area (Requires Public Whore of course). No more freeloading. I'm going to LOL every time someone that doesn't read the changelog gets caught by this...

:P

7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

v0.675

- Buying a whore licence now makes you a 'Public Whore' in that area (Requires Public Whore of course). No more freeloading. I'm going to LOL every time someone that doesn't read the changelog gets caught by this...

Oh good to know. Didn't spot that change log so for a second I thought 43deadwood's game had either glitched out very conveniently, or become sentient.

5 hours ago, glock88 said:

By Sexlab trigger I am referring to the mod Sexlab Triggers.

I think I'd be too fearful injecting another mechanic into magic curses and making it too complicated and thus buggy.

35 minutes ago, Envy20 said:

Is steep fall part of SLS or is it a different mod, I just found out about it after reading more indepth into the SLS mod description page.

Yes. It's in the beta at the bottom of the features page. 

2 hours ago, Envy20 said:

Is steep fall part of SLS or is it a different mod, I just found out about it after reading more indepth into the SLS mod description page.

I'm a steep fall simp, great feature, but it requires some fine tuning in SteepFall.json just change it slowly to see when it fits your needs. I don't need everything to be immersive (looking at you red dead redemption 2) but its nice having to actually slow down on the stairs and not just sprinting down them like a maniac. That + unpaused menus mod make stealth/crime gameplay more exciting IMO, harder to cheese some areas by jumping balconies etc.
If you think sneaking up the hill looks silly (I sure did) get Relaxed Sneaking Animations, you gonna get a more upright stance for the sneaking and it actually looks like you are walking carefully on difficult terrain.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I think I'd be too fearful injecting another mechanic into magic curses and making it too complicated and thus buggy.

Yes. It's in the beta at the bottom of the features page. 

Thanks; since I'm not at my computer to check, is the 0.685 beta in the features page compatible with Skyrim SE?

1 minute ago, Envy20 said:

Thanks; since I'm not at my computer to check, is the 0.685 beta in the features page compatible with Skyrim SE?

Probably not. Get the SE conversion over in the wartimes thread.

Follow the WT link in my sig. There's a link there to the SE conversions of WT/SLS.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Probably not. Get the SE conversion over in the wartimes thread.

Follow the WT link in my sig. There's a link there to the SE conversions of WT/SLS.

Where is the sig by any chance? I'm currently on my phone so I'm not sure if some items don't appear.

Suggestions:

I wanted to find a racism mod that - on top of LL's usual sexist mods - would add another level of survival experience. And there's none. Which got me thinking, I know a guy that specializes in developing unpleasant experiences :D. So, I was thinking everything should be more expensive for non-humans. Licences, toll, everything that is covered by SLS. Skyrim belongs to the Nords, after all. Also, the guy that sells licences could randomly refuse to serve non-humans. Mers buying out properties? That's insulting to the proper people.

Another thing I was thinking of - the prison is a punishment on itself, but the stain on PC's honor is not something that should be washed off so easily. So maybe removing all combat related licences during arrest would be a proper punishment and then (after release) a probation time in which an ex-convict would be prohibited from purchasing license for a week or so?

11 hours ago, kapibar said:

Suggestions:

I wanted to find a racism mod that - on top of LL's usual sexist mods - would add another level of survival experience. And there's none. Which got me thinking, I know a guy that specializes in developing unpleasant experiences :D. So, I was thinking everything should be more expensive for non-humans.

Trade and barter actually has "built in racism" as funny as that sounds, I think you can configure it too. Just not sure how well it meshes with SL survival since I ended up scraping it from my load order before any real tests. My problem with it was main feature of it, making prices less reliant on speech was making SL survival + other mods on load order easier in theory. Maybe you could edit/setup in mod's options that one yourself somehow to suit your needs?

Edited by Karkhel
7 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Trade and barter actually has "built in racism" as funny as that sounds, I think you can configure it too. Just not sure how well it meshes with SL survival since I ended up scraping it from my load order before any real tests. My problem with it was main feature of it, making prices less reliant on speech was making SL survival + other mods on load order easier in theory. Maybe you could edit/setup in mod's options that one yourself somehow to suit your needs?

It's a nice start, but considering racial tensions in Skyrim, I was thinking something more than just prices can be added to the mix. SLS introduces very sexist atmosphere, it would be refreshing to add another layer, mix it up a little.

Edited by kapibar

I could use a little help. My google-fu failed me. The toll collectors have stopped letting my girl use other methods to pay the toll. Whiterun specifically. She approaches them and they say "You may go." Then when she clicks on them to speak they just make disparaging comments. The toll still needs to be paid. Any ideas? She's not a property owner or a thane or dragonborn.

Hello Monoman,

first i want  to write something positive about your mod.  and that is your mcm allows to disable everything and picking the feature you like. This is really a great plus. skyrims main principle is that every player can play the game the way he likes.   I dont play many mods because i cant stop them to produce things i dont want. But you have even eliminiated the toll crew at the gates if toll is disabled. thats perfect. the only exception i know is curfew, the message curfew begins/ ends appears even if curfew is disabled in mcm.

Now after i told you that your mcm is first class i come to my point. You know that i love you cum addiction. within that you created the daydreaming. and you know that i love your butterflies and mushrooms.  it would be great if that has its own enable in mcm. Because there is trouble with the "Voice".  i like that feature very much but

1. it comes too often

2. it overrides the normal dialogue.  Setting loudness doesnt really help.

There is maybe a way to handle that : Take it away from dialogue and start the Voice when read the arousal, default N in Arousals mcm.

What do you think ?

@bubba999

sounds like you have the gold on you to pay the toll.  alternate methods is supposed to come into play if you do not have the gold to pay the toll.

one way to test if this is the actual problem is to hand off al your gold to a follower, or you could stash your gold somewhere.

if you have 0 gold and they still do not let you use alternative methods i do not know what is wrong.

Edited by valcon767

I use this mod in every playthrough. It's essential. I have an annoying bug maybe somebody can help me resolve. There is a delay on the license check from the enforcers after I enter the gate and when it does happen I get stuck in a constant loop or for a longer time than I'm assuming was intended. I have found that through the debug menu in SLS, I can teleport out of it and if I run, I might be able to avoid the enforcer. I've tried clearing any elements in resaver and nothing is there. 

Don't know if this is the same thing or not, but I've found that if I impatiently click through the license check dialogue it sometimes loops basically infinitely. If I wait however many seconds for the script to finish on its own (seemingly forever, but probably something like 10 to 60 seconds) then things just work themselves out.

So, basically, if you're clicking through the dialogue quickly just give it time to do its thing and that may solve it.

11 hours ago, Tseverin said:

I use this mod in every playthrough. It's essential. I have an annoying bug maybe somebody can help me resolve. There is a delay on the license check from the enforcers after I enter the gate and when it does happen I get stuck in a constant loop or for a longer time than I'm assuming was intended. I have found that through the debug menu in SLS, I can teleport out of it and if I run, I might be able to avoid the enforcer. I've tried clearing any elements in resaver and nothing is there. 

It happens because the script scans your entire inventory when  you are at the city gates. If you have more licences enabled (and don't have them in-game), then the delay is longer, because your items are scanned for each one of the licences. The amount of items in your inventory also increases the time needed to check them.

9 hours ago, Anunya said:

So, basically, if you're clicking through the dialogue quickly just give it time to do its thing and that may solve it.

It's better to just open the console for a while then close it. Clicking through dialogue seems to mess something with the licence checks.