48 minutes ago, Yukitemi said:

Is there a no way to turn off "look at" thingy or I just can't find where?

I also found it really annoying when I was still using LE, having to access the debug menu to fix it very often. However, if you are using SE, the solution is solved automatically if you use True Directional Movement (w/ Nemesis patch), which frankly is almost a must-have.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/3243

If you are using LE, I do not currently know of any solution except fixing it with the debug menu of SLS.

OBSERVATION: In the Markarth Quest 'Forwsworn Conspiracy', when it comes time to brawl with Dryston outside the Warrens, the Guards stop the fight because you have "weapons" [fists] drawn.

To bypass this I had to change this MCM setting: Misogyny & Inequality >  Guard Behaviour > Weapons Drawn & Weapons Equipped to unchecked.

Exit the Warrens, finished the brawl, then re-enter the Warrens and re-check the above settings to enabled. Otherwise thematic mod!

3 hours ago, leakim said:

I also found it really annoying when I was still using LE, having to access the debug menu to fix it very often

Shouldn't happen that often. The main reason I can't seem to fix it is because I can't reproduce it...

2 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

OBSERVATION: In the Markarth Quest 'Forwsworn Conspiracy', when it comes time to brawl with Dryston outside the Warrens, the Guards stop the fight because you have "weapons" [fists] drawn.

To bypass this I had to change this MCM setting: Misogyny & Inequality >  Guard Behaviour > Weapons Drawn & Weapons Equipped to unchecked.

Exit the Warrens, finished the brawl, then re-enter the Warrens and re-check the above settings to enabled. Otherwise thematic mod!

Hmm. I'll add a combat check to the AI package.

Not sure if it'll actually cause more problems though. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Shouldn't happen that often. The main reason I can't seem to fix it is because I can't reproduce it...

I see it happen at least once at the beginning of every game, but honestly once I fix it from the debug menu I can't remember a play through where it happened more then one or two more times. So clearly something in my mod order sets it off, but once reset it stays fixed. Might be a load order conflict leakim saw too, that isn't staying so fixed?

22 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

I see it happen at least once at the beginning of every game, but honestly once I fix it from the debug menu I can't remember a play through where it happened more then one or two more times.

Yea. This is what I get. 

On 6/25/2022 at 2:15 PM, Anunya said:

I went to the SLSO download page and there are no versions lower than 1.7.8. Do you know where I can get 1.7.7? I know in the thread mentions the github for older versions, but when I go to git I'm unable to find it (possibly because I don't know how to navigate github).

I tested SexLab-Separate-Orgasm 2022-04-24 with SL Utility Plus v20220531-BETA, and it works, but it has the side effect of not letting Sexlab MCM init.  It will disappear from a running game, but it is fixable by executing in console "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1".  If you try the SkyUI re-init by console, I recommend doing it in an interior cell without NPC for better performance of papyrus, it takes a huge performance budget if you have hundreds MCM entries. You will notice FPS drops when papyrus is running heavy scripts, it share resources and priority with the renderer.  Also, review SLSO MCM it will reset to default after upgrading.

Edited by safado
14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Isn't that the old bounty dialogue condition bug where female PCs are excluded for some bethesda reason?

i didnt realize it was a bug x_x thanks for the patch ❤️ and yea i understand, its okay i just like to give you ideas ? if you can use them thats cool too

2 hours ago, zingidyzongxxx said:

I'm running into an issue where the MCM for this mod is blank and doesn't load no matter how long I wait for it. Strangely it was working before and I didn't change anything aside from some settings for mods. Anyone have any idea what's causing this?

If it were me I'd examine the save in falrim tools or check the log. Depending on experience YMMV.

23 minutes ago, 43deadwood said:

I've read various comments which refer to a 'debug menu' - I'm running 0.685Beta on LE and I can't see anything like that in the MCM or am I looking in the wrong place?

Wheel - Misc - Debug.

10 minutes ago, some bird said:

Hello, I just saw that there are newer versions than on the download side listed.
(0.685 Beta)

where do I find these, and how do I keep track of the newer versions? :)

SLS beta is either on the mod features page or in the wartimes tweak link in my sig. (May be a newer version on either page depending on... stuff)

SE conversions are usually linked on the LE pages. 

Random ideas:

1- If racemenu high heels are over a certain lenght, character have a chanse of tripping when jumping or sprinting (walking normally wouldn't trip since its easier), this could also happen less often the more the character trains by wearing high heels.

2- Isn't it weird how a female can simply walk into a walled city, into the jarls home and speak to him without anyone stopping her? How about some guards guarding the jarl buildings stopping entry to females players. Unless of course the female is willing to offer her body, heck maybe even wear restrictive items such as armbinders while inside for security messures. (Remember to not let devious devices stop the player from defeating the dragon in the vanilla quest line at the dragonsreach balcony)

3- I have a fetish for collars, so would be nice to have an option to force all female players to wear collars, you have already implemented 90% of the scripts for this from the magic license. Whereas if the player is not wearing a collar they get approached by a guard. ( i cant script/mod so i cant do it myself ;P )

I know mortal weapons and armor is currently unsupported but wanted to ask on your guys opinion. Yay or nay on including it in my SL Survival load order? Does it play ball with stuff like being a cow and Baka mods? I mostly wanted clothing degradation feature, I find myself finding a lot of clothes one way or another (ok, it's mostly stealing) and even if I drop some in public places because of steep fall and can't get them up or if I have to give it up some other way I usually have some other sets I can use (some of which come from stealing but aren't always tagged as stolen so I even still keep them after being caught stealing other stuff). I have never used  mortal weapons and armor or loot and degradation, but having read the features on the latter mod it's not quite what I want.

Edited by Karkhel
4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If it were me I'd examine the save in falrim tools or check the log. Depending on experience YMMV.

I have had this happen, always when I saved very shortly after changing the MCM settings or changed a setting and reopened the MCM before it was ready. The menu seems to be stuck halfway through the load, and I've only been able to fix it by returning to an earlier save. Forcing an MCM reload with a save cleaner might work too, but I've never left the problem so long that was easier than just reloading and loosing some progress.

3 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

Random ideas:

1- If racemenu high heels are over a certain lenght, character have a chanse of tripping when jumping or sprinting (walking normally wouldn't trip since its easier), this could also happen less often the more the character trains by wearing high heels.

2- Isn't it weird how a female can simply walk into a walled city, into the jarls home and speak to him without anyone stopping her? How about some guards guarding the jarl buildings stopping entry to females players. Unless of course the female is willing to offer her body, heck maybe even wear restrictive items such as armbinders while inside for security messures. (Remember to not let devious devices stop the player from defeating the dragon in the vanilla quest line at the dragonsreach balcony)

3- I have a fetish for collars, so would be nice to have an option to force all female players to wear collars, you have already implemented 90% of the scripts for this from the magic license. Whereas if the player is not wearing a collar they get approached by a guard. ( i cant script/mod so i cant do it myself ? )

While not natively based in this mod, some of the functionality you're looking for can be found in these other mods and YPS, SLDisparity and SLAdventures all play well with SLS (unsure about DEC, I don't use it.)

1) YPS Fashion or Sexlab Disparity

2) Deviously Enslaved Continued

3) Sexlab Adventures can make it a crime not to wear a collar if you don't have a freedom license from SLS, if you use the patch posted in the thread. If you simply want it to always be a crime, you don't even need the patch.

1 hour ago, Karkhel said:

I know mortal weapons and armor is currently unsupported but wanted to ask on your guys opinion. Yay or nay on including it in my SL Survival load order? Does it play ball with stuff like being a cow and Baka mods? I mostly wanted clothing degradation feature, I find myself finding a lot of clothes one way or another (ok, it's mostly stealing) and even if I drop some in public places because of steep fall and can't get them up or if I have to give it up some other way I usually have some other sets I can use (some of which come from stealing but aren't always tagged as stolen so I even still keep them after being caught stealing other stuff). I have never used  mortal weapons and armor or loot and degradation, but having read the features on the latter mod it's not quite what I want.

I've been running MWA along with SLS and I've found no problems. I'm also using Loot & Degradation with the player deg set to zero in order to handle degradation of followers' gear. Don't have being a cow so can't comment there.

10 minutes ago, 43deadwood said:

I've been running MWA along with SLS and I've found no problems. I'm also using Loot & Degradation with the player deg set to zero in order to handle degradation of followers' gear. Don't have being a cow so can't comment there.

Thanks, that's good enough for me, cow stuff probably has no strip tag so should be fine? I will give it a go. Let me just say that the amount of customization is my favorite part of Monoman1's mods. It's always heartbreaking to see a mod with some specific feature you want but then it comes with baggage you completely do not want and not all of it can be disabled.

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I haven't used the tool before but I downloaded it because I've started getting a CTD whenever I save. When I load my last save I get this warning:

Potential problems were identified

There are 130 stacks and 398 frames, which may indicate a problem.

sls_mcm occurs the most often (132 occurrences)

I'm guessing that this is the problem with the MCM, not sure if it's also the reason for the CTD. No idea what to do about it though.

20 minutes ago, zingidyzongxxx said:

I haven't used the tool before but I downloaded it because I've started getting a CTD whenever I save. When I load my last save I get this warning:

Potential problems were identified

There are 130 stacks and 398 frames, which may indicate a problem.

sls_mcm occurs the most often (132 occurrences)

I'm guessing that this is the problem with the MCM, not sure if it's also the reason for the CTD. No idea what to do about it though.

You'll have to DM me the save to examine.

Might not be able to look at it until later though. Also, what version?

On 7/24/2022 at 6:26 PM, Monoman1 said:

Hook into what exactly? I haven't used DA in some time.

As a punishment after been caught stealing (janes addiction) the npc that catches you could call the guards then hand over to DA's punishment sysytem?

Also you seen this as a QOL addon, might be time for you to switch over to SE ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72085

On 7/25/2022 at 9:02 PM, Xiaron said:

While not natively based in this mod, some of the functionality you're looking for can be found in these other mods and YPS, SLDisparity and SLAdventures all play well with SLS (unsure about DEC, I don't use it.)

1) YPS Fashion or Sexlab Disparity

2) Deviously Enslaved Continued

3) Sexlab Adventures can make it a crime not to wear a collar if you don't have a freedom license from SLS, if you use the patch posted in the thread. If you simply want it to always be a crime, you don't even need the patch.

Sexlab adventures crimes just randomly give me bounty without any notifications. What i'm looking for is guards forcegreeting me and asking what im doing out of the collar

2 hours ago, RaptorVz said:

Sexlab adventures crimes just randomly give me bounty without any notifications. What i'm looking for is guards forcegreeting me and asking what im doing out of the collar

Wearing a collar + a set of DDs may become a part of (not having) the freedom licence anyway... If/when I get around to it...

17 hours ago, audhol said:

Also you seen this as a QOL addon, might be time for you to switch over to SE ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72085

Looks good. Switching to SE is still highly unlikely though unless I find a bunch more spare time. 

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Well, thats me snubbing that list.

Hmm I didnt see that, To be fair it is very intrusive but thats by design and kinda the point of it.

I havent noticed any bugginess using 0.685 on 1.6.353 with sexlab 1.64c.

I dont know how he or she has set up the MCM's but there seems to be lots of mods that would conflict with each other.