What's the best way to make money in SL Survival outside vanilla Skyrim? I'd like to see an option where you can sell yourself to the Kennel Warden for say, 4000 gold. That would help pay for any missing licenses or bounties? I'm running out of dough!

*Licence - apparently we use the English spelling lol!

(on SE)

The begging feature is really finnicky and has broken on me more often than not, where the person begged to will repeatedly state "already told you what I wanted" even if I never begged to them before, but not play the animation when all the dialogue plays. Is there any way to fix this aside from starting a new character and hope for the best?

Guys, i need some help here. So, i just downloaded this follower mod, when i run loot it says the mod is missing Two Esps, namely Lux.esp and [SungJeong] Lovers Lab collection 3-0.esp. Now i have no idea what those are, plus the site where i downloaded the mod doesnt give me any download links for them. Can anyone perhaps give me the link for the downloads? Much appreciated

17 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

What's the best way to make money in SL Survival outside vanilla Skyrim? I'd like to see an option where you can sell yourself to the Kennel Warden for say, 4000 gold. That would help pay for any missing licenses or bounties? I'm running out of dough!

*Licence - apparently we use the English spelling lol!

SL Survival does not have much in the way of making money, just begging (iirc) which will only get you a little at a time.

there are plenty of other mods that can help,

prostitution mods (or mods with prostitution in them) - radiant prostitution, tdf prostitution, cursed loot (for examples)

own a town mods can give income  - blackthorn, winstead mine

there are even shop mods (own a shop and it sells stuff for you over time).

slave mods can buy slaves (from you) - paradise halls, etc

guildmaster mods can generate income as well

and that just scratches the surface.  it all depends on what you want to put in your game.

10 minutes ago, Lenore said:

Does this mod cause head tracking? Is there anyway to get rid of it?

Yes, there's a "look at" function which can be accessed using the main menu (press the G hot key). You can choose to look at your feet or a nearby NPC. The headtracking continues until you do "stop looking at" in the same area of the menu.

I don't remember what sub-menu it's under, but it's definitely there.

27 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Yes, there's a "look at" function which can be accessed using the main menu (press the G hot key). You can choose to look at your feet or a nearby NPC. The headtracking continues until you do "stop looking at" in the same area of the menu.

I don't remember what sub-menu it's under, but it's definitely there.

Oh I found it, seem you have to choose between only your feet or every where but where you're going, lol. Thank you for the reply.

Edited by Lenore
1 minute ago, Dojo_dude said:

The mod PC Head Tracking is +1 immersion in that regard!

Idk it kinda breaks it for me, I'd like to simply be looking where i'm going haha .. but i like the mod well enough to just deal with it.

I use the head tracking sometimes if I'm staging a quick screenshot, but during regular gameplay not so much.

Same thing with the emote features and some of the stances. Pretty good for staging things quickly because it's all right there and not too fiddly.

On 7/2/2022 at 11:08 PM, Anunya said:

Don't know if this is the same thing or not, but I've found that if I impatiently click through the license check dialogue it sometimes loops basically infinitely. If I wait however many seconds for the script to finish on its own (seemingly forever, but probably something like 10 to 60 seconds) then things just work themselves out.

So, basically, if you're clicking through the dialogue quickly just give it time to do its thing and that may solve it.

On 7/3/2022 at 8:54 AM, Vaccinated Alligator said:

It happens because the script scans your entire inventory when  you are at the city gates. If you have more licences enabled (and don't have them in-game), then the delay is longer, because your items are scanned for each one of the licences. The amount of items in your inventory also increases the time needed to check them.

It's better to just open the console for a while then close it. Clicking through dialogue seems to mess something with the licence checks.

Both rational replies. Thank you. However, I have recently sat and waited one hour before I said fuck this and all I did was click the console key. Perhaps I should have emphasized the length of time I spent waiting. To me that doesn't seem right but maybe I'm just being a thoughtless middle aged man. 

2 minutes ago, Tseverin said:

Both rational replies. Thank you. However, I have recently sat and waited one hour before I said fuck this and all I did was click the console key. Perhaps I should have emphasized the length of time I spent waiting. To me that doesn't seem right but maybe I'm just being a thoughtless middle aged man. 

Yeah, that's a different problem than the one I provided a suggestion for. Unfortunately I don't have any insight to offer on that :(

19 hours ago, Anunya said:

Yeah, that's a different problem than the one I provided a suggestion for. Unfortunately I don't have any insight to offer on that :(

I appreciate that you tried to provide me with some insight for troubleshooting. I just teleport and as long as I can teleport inside, I can run to the sewer and get out of Whiterun.  Interesting thing happened last night- I made back to my home at Riverside Lodge and the enforcer showed up in my living room with license checks.

On 7/4/2022 at 8:42 PM, Lenore said:

Idk it kinda breaks it for me, I'd like to simply be looking where i'm going haha .. but i like the mod well enough to just deal with it.

If you're stuck looking around, there's also a clear look target in the debug menu. That's what fixes it for me whenever the PC suddenly wants to look over her shoulder instead of ahead.

What's the easiest/fastest way to determine whether something is counted against the Bikini Curse or not?

I'm doing my first real game with bikinis and my girl is wearing a bunch of stuff she picked up after the curse triggered. As far as I know, it's all bikini items (and I've used SLAX to make tag the high heels as high heels), but it's still triggering the curse. I've tried taking things off and putting them on one by one, but I'm somehow failing to identify the offending item... besides, in the future I'll probably come across more bikini items and if there's a way to quickly check if they'll trigger the curse or not I'd love to hear about it.

EDIT: I did figure it out by trial and error, it was a pair of leather thigh guards that counted as non bikini for some reason. I had hoped I could add the bikini key-word via SLAX, but it doesn't give me the opportunity to, alas.

Edited by Anunya
9 hours ago, Xiaron said:

If you're stuck looking around, there's also a clear look target in the debug menu. That's what fixes it for me whenever the PC suddenly wants to look over her shoulder instead of ahead.

Thank you! I'll try that when I'm in game next time!

14 hours ago, Anunya said:

What's the easiest/fastest way to determine whether something is counted against the Bikini Curse or not?

open SLS MCM

open Licenses1 page

check Bikini License - there is a spot in the area where you can adjust the cost that lists last item to trigger the curse, so if you have multiple items that trigger

it it will only have one listed (remove listed item and check again until it lists none).

as for adding the keyword to armors the best method i found is to make a TES5Edit merge patch to add the keyword to the armors you want. doing it this way

lets you update SLS as well as the mods the armor is from without having to manually add the keyword again each time.

I would like to leave a suggestion - mandatory supporting the war effort.
Basically women should be forced to doing some work when they are in cities like collecting crops which grow inside, cook food, serve soldiers and guards etc etc. This might be tied to the toll mechanic, for example women are not allowed to leave the city untill they fulfill their duties/they can work instead of paying.

47 minutes ago, PolskiHusarz20 said:

I would like to leave a suggestion - mandatory supporting the war effort.
Basically women should be forced to doing some work when they are in cities like collecting crops which grow inside, cook food, serve soldiers and guards etc etc. This might be tied to the toll mechanic, for example women are not allowed to leave the city untill they fulfill their duties/they can work instead of paying.

Could be continued after the war. After all, the war caused a lot of damage and refugees, so everyone needs to pitch in to get back to some semblance of normal as soon as possible 

Can't make simply knock triggers sd+ enslavement, even using 100% slider, anyone haves an idea of what can prevent it? I'm using skyrim legendary edition and all the requirements for both, have the knock option, the scene go well but pc don't ends up enslaved never, her reputation is quite bad

Hi, could you make it so if you use simply knock to get into a house and you get caught stealing in that house, they will actually kick you out and if you had to put on any devices to go inside, they will stay on as punishment. It kinda ruins the immersion when i get caught pickpocketing and im still allowed to be in the house.

So would it be possible to add a new licence block event (you know where sometimes you can't buy licences) where instead of outright denying the licence purchase they blanket increase the price of all licences for that day? It'd be awesome if you could adjust the price increase, or  odds of having this happen.

Hello, I also wrote in the SSE version, this is an SE question perhaps - I'm not sure. If anyone is familiar with keyword item distributor https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55728, could you tell me how to se up the ini exacly, because I'm not sure the method I've applied is registering the keywords with the armor, I'd like to apply bikini tags

Here's an example:

BD Armor and clothes replacer_KID.ini

Keyword = _SLS_BikiniArmor|Armor|BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
Keyword = EroticArmor|Armor|BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp

7 hours ago, Jaboka said:

Hello, I also wrote in the SSE version, this is an SE question perhaps - I'm not sure. If anyone is familiar with keyword item distributor https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55728, could you tell me how to se up the ini exacly, because I'm not sure the method I've applied is registering the keywords with the armor, I'd like to apply bikini tags

Here's an example:

BD Armor and clothes replacer_KID.ini

Keyword = _SLS_BikiniArmor|Armor|BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
Keyword = EroticArmor|Armor|BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp

Format looks good to me I think. But there are several ways to set it up I believe. It's been a while.

From the Nexus page:

Check po3_KeywordItemDistributor.log in My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/SKSE, for more information about the process.

Everything that the plugin does (and doesn't) is shown in there. If it's not working try to use the armor name instead of the whole mod.esp. This would look like this:

Spoiler

Keyword = SLA_PastiesNipple|Armor|00SBA_bikini_3,00FBA_Bikini_barnacle,00FBA_paras_1

Just with _SLS_BikiniArmor|Armor|Insert_Items_Here

The other thing... I don't know if scripts can use the keywords that were added at runtime the same way as normal ones. I believe so, but you should test it regardless before starting a major playthrough.