7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea. 

I'm not aware of any extra jsons that were created by users. 

There's a tutorial on the mod features pages. 

Yeah - and the tutorial looks pretty thorough as well, so thanks for that. But, you know, worth checking if someone else did the work first :D

7 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Posted in se but this thread seems more active. If anyone is setup to build, can you compile this for me? I just commented out the guts of the lookat functions since there is no option to disable it. It conflicts with IFPV.

Edit:this was from the 0.674Beta. Also attached one for 0.635 im fine with any version, just comment out the inside of BeginLookAt and ClearLookAtTarget plz. or if actual mod author... can you make look at optional?

_SLS_AllInOneKey.psc 184.17 kB · 1 download

_SLS_AllInOneKey_0.635.psc 143.41 kB · 0 downloads

Didn't work. You can't comment out code willy-nilly like that. 

Try this instead. 

_SLS_AllInOneKey.pex

That's for version 0.674 that's in the wartimes thread. Link in my sig. 

UI Extensions should probably be listed as a requirement where you listed the rest of the requirements on the post. It is listed on the file information bit, but not in the actual post. I played this mod for a while without having access to the all in one menu because of that! 

Thanks for making this mod, I really like it!

Just now, evilblade said:

Ehm.. guys, I've got my stuff confiscated by Enforcer in Riverwood because I didn't have licences.. and now I do have them. Can I somehow somewhere get my stuff back or is it gone forever?

You can ask the quartermaster through dialogue for your confiscated stuff.

You can also use the G key -> wheel menu -> Misc -> Debug -> Stolen stuff

20 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

You can ask the quartermaster through dialogue for your confiscated stuff.

I beg you forgiveness if it's an obvious thing.. but where in Riverwood is he?

20 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

You can also use the G key -> wheel menu -> Misc -> Debug -> Stolen stuff

Naaah.. feals unimmersive :) 

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Riverwood is part of Whiterun Hold, so your stuff is in Whiterun city with the license-issuer there, in the barracks behind the inn.  

The G key -> wheel menu also has an option to teleport directly to the quartermaster of each hold.

Thing that seems to happen (v674, SE port):

I've used the license exceptions function to register a couple of items as being excepted from license limitations.

My character still gets stopped regularly and gets the "I'm going to confiscate this stuff because 'it's dangerous' or 'you don't need armour to shake your ass in the tavern'" dialogue. The items, however, don't seem to get confiscated but my character does seem to be getting a 30 septim fine for each incident.

It's not game breaking or anything, but I thought I'd mention it.

3 hours ago, Dasha117 said:

Womp, did some more testing, it didnt work. character is still forced to look at people as I walk by.

The IsNpc variable is probably still set. Clear it. Wheel -> Misc -> Debug -> look at debug

Should probably have tried this first before messing with scripts...

4 hours ago, Anunya said:

Thing that seems to happen (v674, SE port):

I've used the license exceptions function to register a couple of items as being excepted from license limitations.

My character still gets stopped regularly and gets the "I'm going to confiscate this stuff because 'it's dangerous' or 'you don't need armour to shake your ass in the tavern'" dialogue. The items, however, don't seem to get confiscated but my character does seem to be getting a 30 septim fine for each incident.

It's not game breaking or anything, but I thought I'd mention it.

Dialogs SLS but not the fine. 

This is probably a timing issue. Once you've been flagged for inspection you're not unflagged until you're inspected even if you've dropped or sold the offending item. 

I'd only really be concerned if they kept approaching you. 

Edited by Monoman1
5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The IsNpc variable is probably still set. Clear it. Wheel -> Misc -> Debug -> look at debug

Should probably have tried this first before messing with scripts...

Dialogs SLS but not the fine. 

This is probably a timing issue. Once you've been flagged for inspection you're not unflagged until you're inspected even if you've dropped or sold the offending item. 

I'd only really be concerned if they kept approaching you. 

Ahh ok, ill give that a shot. Thank you again!

tested it, and it worked, but i had to save/quit/restart to fix view point. not your issue, issue with IFPV. thanks again

Edited by Dasha117

I remember a long time ago someone mentionning carry weight issues, maybe due to inequality debuffs calculations. I did have it in the past and I just ignored it. Last game sessions I did have too often that I had to double reload my saves. It happens only at loading saves. Pretty annoying considering more loading = more chance to crash. Maybe it got fixed in beta in the Wartimes thread ?

On 1/28/2022 at 6:28 AM, Dasha117 said:

Ahh ok, ill give that a shot. Thank you again!

tested it, and it worked, but i had to save/quit/restart to fix view point. not your issue, issue with IFPV. thanks again

Meh, it does kinda work, but still not really. still makes SLS and IFPV incompatable. will have to decide which one I like more unfortunatly... that or somehow get all the source files to compile lol

moman is dcl ok to run with this? i didnt really see any thing saying it couldnt be so had to ask

never nind it wont run no devious contraptions lol its in the new dd 5.0 i think.but i think i messed up the bikini armor install

Edited by dakotad

I've been having an issue that causes Survival to always consider my character's mouth to be open, despite animations always showing it as closed. The debugging menu doesn't fix it, gags, blowjob and other sex animations, they never trigger a mouth open animation. Fix suggestions?

On 2/2/2022 at 7:42 PM, Silvain said:

I'll just leave this here for the SE folk that does not follow the SE support thread: Slot 49+56 (and some others) edit for TAWOBA Remastered and Expanded World of Bikini

Will this work for LE or does it need to be converted?

On 2/2/2022 at 12:11 AM, Pleeb said:

I've been having an issue that causes Survival to always consider my character's mouth to be open, despite animations always showing it as closed. The debugging menu doesn't fix it, gags, blowjob and other sex animations, they never trigger a mouth open animation. Fix suggestions?

AFAIR all of the mouth stuff is actually handled by sexlab. Function calls are made to sexlab from SLS to open/close your mouth and determine if your mouth is open/closed...

SE?

Any overwrite of scripts: 

SexLabFramework

sslBaseExpression

Any errors in log when using the wheel to open/close?

That's probably where to start. 

On 2/2/2022 at 12:05 AM, VoidTerraFirma said:

Sorry if it's been asked already, but do the cum potions fill the energy bar from Player Succubus Quest?

They should I think. Think it's the same function being called.

On 2/1/2022 at 6:58 AM, dakotad said:

moman is dcl ok to run with this? i didnt really see any thing saying it couldnt be so had to ask

never nind it wont run no devious contraptions lol its in the new dd 5.0 i think.but i think i messed up the bikini armor install

Should be ok. Used to used dcl for years. Haven't used it in a while though due to my personal preferences in tone. 

On 1/31/2022 at 10:36 PM, Dasha117 said:

Meh, it does kinda work, but still not really. still makes SLS and IFPV incompatable. will have to decide which one I like more unfortunatly... that or somehow get all the source files to compile lol

Ok. I'll try to add a toggle in future.

On 1/31/2022 at 5:52 PM, boita said:

I remember a long time ago someone mentionning carry weight issues, maybe due to inequality debuffs calculations. I did have it in the past and I just ignored it. Last game sessions I did have too often that I had to double reload my saves. It happens only at loading saves. Pretty annoying considering more loading = more chance to crash. Maybe it got fixed in beta in the Wartimes thread ?

I don't remember this issue and i don't see anything in search. Check the stat modification directly using MFG console. 

Edited by Monoman1
45 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

I cannot find anywhere, how do i get map&compass now? (besides traveling merchants) i cant find a receipt at forge. Blacksmith doesn't sell it.

I suppose i have to disable the map&compass item, until i find out how to make one in first place..

The mod needs to be bashed/smashed into a conflict resolution patch to properly integrate into merchant's inventories.  Actually, any mod that's adds or modified inventory items lists needs a conflict resolution patch (bash or smash). 

If the patch is added to an already started game (loaded save) it may take a while for the merchant's inventories to reset and restock. 

Are you using  WryeBash, Matorsmash, or xEdit merged patch for "Leveled Items"?

The merchants that should have at least one item of the map & compass are:  

• The caravans
  • Riverwood trader
  • Belethors Goods
  • Birna
  • Arnleif and Sons
  • Pawned Prawn
  • Grelka
  • Niranye
  • Graypine Goods
  • Bits and Pieces

Recipe

• 1 PaperRoll "Roll of Paper" [MISC:00033761]
  • 1 Inkwell01 "Inkwell" [MISC:0004C3C6]
  • 1 IngotDwarven "Dwarven Metal Ingot" [MISC:000DB8A2] 
  • 1 DwarvenCenturionDynamo "Centurion Dynamo Core" [MISC:000F4983]

**I personally prefer to replace the dwarven stuff with steel ingots.  Did it with a personal patch using xEdit.

Conditions: Perk "Steel Smithing" and enabled recipe in mod. 

From author:

Requirements

• Sexlab
  • Simply Knock. 
  • Latest PapyrusUtil
  • A TesEdit patch is practically required at this point. 
    • ***(He meant a conflict resolution patch like what WryBash, Matorsmash or xEdit sctipt for merge patch do.) 

Edited by safado
8 hours ago, A Little Kitten said:

I cannot find anywhere, how do i get map&compass now? (besides traveling merchants) i cant find a receipt at forge. Blacksmith doesn't sell it.

I suppose i have to disable the map&compass item, until i find out how to make one in first place..

What I do is when I get to Riverwood (or whatever the closest town to my LAL start is) I go to the general store and if the proprietor doesn't sell a map and compass, I use the console to give them one and then I can buy it from them.