13 minutes ago, TheArchlich said:

I'm having another problem.

Guards keep punishing me for carrying weapons around.

I do not have a single weapon on me...

Help?

I have had that happen if I had a spell equipped, and then I brawled with an NPC. The game automatically unequips the spell, but later after the brawl is done, the guards mistakenly think I have a weapon equipped.

To fix the problem, I equipped a spell in each hand and then unequipped them.

3 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I have had that happen if I had a spell equipped, and then I brawled with an NPC. The game automatically unequips the spell, but later after the brawl is done, the guards mistakenly think I have a weapon equipped.

To fix the problem, I equipped a spell in each hand and then unequipped them.

Yes, yes, I'm a mage and I brawled too.

Thank you! I'll try it.

3 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

:S

Nothing to do with SLS. Leave the area and wait 24 hours.

I see, lol. I calmed them down with the console. It was tideous.

But I have 2 more questions actually:

1.) When I use the stick tongue out option, it comes out of her chin, rather than a mouth. How do I adjust the height of the tongue?

2.) When I select Change Position -> Crawl from the radial menu, nothing happens. Looks like I'm missing an animation. Where can I get it?

24 minutes ago, TheArchlich said:

1.) When I use the stick tongue out option, it comes out of her chin, rather than a mouth. How do I adjust the height of the tongue?

There's a 'high' option in the installer. Someone also made a higher still position tongues pack here... somewhere in the last few pages. Must find that before it gets buried entirely. 

Here it is: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=3389015

24 minutes ago, TheArchlich said:

2.) When I select Change Position -> Crawl from the radial menu, nothing happens. Looks like I'm missing an animation. Where can I get it?

Requires amp framework tweaked.

Edited by Monoman1

I don't know if it's because of a mod adding something weird or a frstfall/campfire thing, your support is pretty much the only reason i use them and i never did before... but searching ground regularly finds a "Cell monitor". Has anybody else seen this and is there something i could do about it?^^

8 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

but searching ground regularly finds a "Cell monitor". Has anybody else seen this and is there something i could do about it?^^

Have you tried to track it down via the console?

help "Cell monitor"

It's likely an invisible object used to mechanically do something. Like track cell changes. Might even be one of my own things....

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Have you tried to track it down via the console?

help "Cell monitor"

It's likely an invisible object used to mechanically do something. Like track cell changes. Might even be one of my own things....

The ID starts with 2E which according to my load order is slavetats... 

@Monoman1

I've found an issue with the tongues, while wearing DD mittens during ahegao face, it considers equipping the tongues like you trying to equip items. So the DD mittens makes you drop the tongues on the ground. Not sure if it happens too when you have both arms amputated. Personally I don't like the mittens but it might be an issue for others. Maybe it's because I'm still with DD version 4 and not 5 ?

I have also found something strange in my guard dialogues, not game breaking. Some have 1 or 2 "..." lines that I can ask them, then they answer with SL Survival lines like "Hold it there cupcake", "Come back here" and then they do nothing after. I even got the curfew punish dialogue and then sent to kennel after being warned. The conditions were met, the guard did warn me before while being outside during the night with no curfew/whore license, so no problems with the features, only that these odd lines appears selectable. I suspect only the guards considered as enforcer have theses lines. Am I the only one having theses ? Hopefully it's only me

6 hours ago, boita said:

something strange in my guard dialogues, not game breaking. Some have 1 or 2 "..." lines that I can ask them, then they answer with SL Survival lines like "Hold it there cupcake", "Come back here" and then they do nothing after. I even got the curfew punish dialogue and then sent to kennel after being warned. The conditions were met, the guard did warn me before while being outside during the night with no curfew/whore license, so no problems with the features, only that these odd lines appears selectable. I suspect only the guards considered as enforcer have theses lines. Am I the only one having theses ? Hopefully it's only me

I have seen that behavior of the "..." dialogue options for the past several several versions, since at least 0.635 and perhaps even earlier.

I learned not to click on those "..." options because bad things can happen.

10 hours ago, boita said:

@Monoman1

I've found an issue with the tongues, while wearing DD mittens during ahegao face, it considers equipping the tongues like you trying to equip items. So the DD mittens makes you drop the tongues on the ground. Not sure if it happens too when you have both arms amputated. Personally I don't like the mittens but it might be an issue for others. Maybe it's because I'm still with DD version 4 and not 5 ?

No.... i tried DD5, it's actually worse in some regards. Like, you can't turn the animation filter off anymore and plugs without belt will trigger it as well... and yes, the mittens drop everything, including leaking effects from FHU, MME,...

*edit: For the "..." i've seen them too once, from a guard considered enforcer. He stormed towards me without good reason really, i just entered the city normally, got my inventory checked and went to grab the axe where Sigurd chops wood. I was approached right before or right after i grabbed it... i actually had two of these "..." lines and clicked both, but nothing happened and i just tabbed out.

Edited by Nazzzgul666
11 hours ago, boita said:

I'll add the NoStrip keyword to them. See if it helps. 

11 hours ago, boita said:

I have also found something strange in my guard dialogues, not game breaking. Some have 1 or 2 "..." lines that I can ask them, then they answer with SL Survival lines like "Hold it there cupcake", "Come back here" and then they do nothing after. I even got the curfew punish dialogue and then sent to kennel after being warned. The conditions were met, the guard did warn me before while being outside during the night with no curfew/whore license, so no problems with the features, only that these odd lines appears selectable. I suspect only the guards considered as enforcer have theses lines. Am I the only one having theses ? Hopefully it's only me

Yea. Think I remember looking at that. And not finding an easy solution. 

Just don't click it I suppose. Some people can't help themselves though :P

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

No.... i tried DD5, it's actually worse in some regards. Like, you can't turn the animation filter off anymore and plugs without belt will trigger it as well... and yes, the mittens drop everything, including leaking effects from FHU, MME,...

Really? Ugh....

17 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

The ID starts with 2E which according to my load order is slavetats... 

Funny. The only form in slavetats is a single quest....

Good to know, yeah, I can keep myself from clicking on those dialogue lines but have to admit to be curious the first time :P

Funny story, the dropped tongues reminded a problem I had but fixed. When my char had both arms amputated, she was dropping forks on ground every 5sec with the message she couldn't grab the fork. Later on, with the Honed Metal mod which makes blacksmith craft for you, they would make orders of forks :D Figures, the culprit was the Athletics Training mod, it periodically equip/unequip a fork to force the character's speed change.

6 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Yikes, I was afraid to move to DD 5. Guess that convinced me to keep DD4

On 6/1/2021 at 5:58 AM, Monoman1 said:

There's a 'high' option in the installer. Someone also made a higher still position tongues pack here... somewhere in the last few pages. Must find that before it gets buried entirely. 

Here it is: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=3389015

Requires amp framework tweaked.

Everything works now. Thank you!

I used the High for the tongues. The Higher was too high.

Crawling works after installing the Amp Framework tweaked

I got one more question. I got a problem with SLSO. I asked in SLSO thread, but noone replied, so I though I'll try to ask here. Maybe someone knows something sincse SLS has an SLSO interface.

So basically the problem is:

1) SLSO widgets are not on screen and cannot be enabled.

2) When I finnish and animation without an orgasm, SL Aroused Redux says I had an orgasm (days since last orgasm 0.00000). Interestingly enough, the SLS correctly shows that there was no orgasm (under the Stats 2 tab).

Any ideas what may be wrong?

Edited by TheArchlich
5 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

First thought would be to make sure that it overwrites sexlab.

I don't think SexLab and SLSO have any common FormIDs, so there is nothing that could be overwritten. Also SexLab is an esm and SLSO is an esp, so I cannot lad SLSO before SexLab anyway. Not to mention the SLSO has SexLab set as a Master.

Anyway,

I figured out how to fix the widgets. SLSO is incompatible with Less Intrusive HUD.

I also reinstalled SLSO and SLAX and it helped a little bit. She still orgasms at the end of the animation anyway, but at least it reduces the arousal by 20 (instead of resetig it to 0).

Still, why is my character cumming, when enjoyment is 0 and I set it in the MCM she is not allowed to Orgasm?

5 hours ago, TheArchlich said:

Hello,

I got my SLSO to work. I was using an outdated version of SL Aroused. SLAR and SLAX didn't work, but SLAM works just fie with no issues at all.

@Nazzzgul666

Dont mean to be rude but this sort of thing belongs in tech support. 

SLAM = SLA Monitor?

SLAM is not the same as SLA or SLAR or SLAX. SLAM requires SLA/R/X.

SLAX would be my recommended SLA mod.

I think you have some install issue between the files of Sexlab, SLAX, and SLSO. The 3 of those contend on some files. @Lupine00 would be the one to ask about install order. 

'Use separate orgasms' also needs to be enabled in the sexlab mcm for SLSO to do anything.

And I have used less intrusive hud with SLSO for years with no problem. Still do. 

7 hours ago, TheArchlich said:

I don't think SexLab and SLSO have any common FormIDs, so there is nothing that could be overwritten. Also SexLab is an esm and SLSO is an esp, so I cannot lad SLSO before SexLab anyway. Not to mention the SLSO has SexLab set as a Master.

Hoping Monoman will forgive me for spamming here... it doesn't really matter what you think. SLSO overwrites scripts from sexlab, that's it's entire purpose. It doesn't work if it does not. Your load order doesn't matter either for that because it's the install order, and in either case it should be last, not first...

23 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Dont mean to be rude but this sort of thing belongs in tech support. 

SLAM = SLA Monitor?

SLAM is not the same as SLA or SLAR or SLAX. SLAM requires SLA/R/X.

SLAX would be my recommended SLA mod.

I think you have some install issue between the files of Sexlab, SLAX, and SLSO. The 3 of those contend on some files. @Lupine00 would be the one to ask about install order. 

'Use separate orgasms' also needs to be enabled in the sexlab mcm for SLSO to do anything.

And I have used less intrusive hud with SLSO for years with no problem. Still do. 

Doesn't matter. It works now. Thanks.

Not sure if it's worth reporting as I've not quite grasped why it's happening myself, and a temporary solution that mends the problem required nothing else but adjusting the MCM, but here goes in case it's interesting.

I recently swapped from the latest official release to the newest beta one, and everything seemed to be in order except for that the weight capacity of my character got cut down from 256 to 186. I double checked the sexist stat adjustment section and it still said -40, which is what I had set it to previously. There was nothing under active spell effects that could've otherwise contributed to the reduced carry weight capacity, such as MME, FHU or RND and such. Wasn't wearing any DDs either so my Disparity config wasn't doing anything at that point in time.

I tried installing the latest official release again and subsequently loaded the same save as I'd been testing with the whole time. When I'd done that the carry weight capacity was 256 once more. However, since I still wanted to play with the features of the newest beta I installed it again and just changed the stat penalty to something less punishing which put me closer to where I was previously. So circumventing this "issue" wasn't very hard. 

I don't even think I would've noticed it if it hadn't put me just over the limit of not being able to run as soon as I loaded in.  

Didn't have any running licenses or anything else on the save in question, hadn't even visited a town or run into an enforcer yet. Also couldn't detect anything unattached with ReSaver.

Did something concerning the weight calculation change between the versions (0.629 > 0.662)? If it didn't I'll just chalk it up to some weird combination of nigh impossible to identify things in my game and leave it at that to save both of us a headache.

Edited by firepunch1

The creature content doesn't work for me, I've enabled it and when I set creature chance to 100% nothing ever happens, if I set it to 99% the kennel keeper always comes down. Most devices also don't get removed when I try to leave the kennel

35 minutes ago, Freudian said:

The creature content doesn't work for me, I've enabled it and when I set creature chance to 100% nothing ever happens, if I set it to 99% the kennel keeper always comes down. Most devices also don't get removed when I try to leave the kennel

Did you activate creature animations in sexlab?