11 hours ago, Bane Master said:

The formid of the dialog is  0002A37F

I have also found the same issue can be caused by Crime Overhaul (!) it had conflicting conditions requiring minor crime gold to be both less than and greater than the global threshold...

I removed the erroneous condition  in xEdit and everything works now.

It was caused by prison overhaul I think. Now this mod works as intended as far as I can tell for me. My bigger issue is CTDs due to too many script-heavy mods. I'm wondering if I need to learn how to wyre bash patches to help solve the problem. I've tried every other fix via google. The game is mostly playable for at at least. I also have a ten year old I7  and a GTX 750ti. I may just have to start cutting mods.

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

What if there is a license required for cum addiction relief in public?

Licenses based on cum addiction, public sex and blowjobs, and prostitution would fit into this mod perfectly.

Using Sexlab Approach, TDF Prostitution, and Radiant Prostitution as a foundation for this could introduce some very interesting mechanics into the mod...

You could even introduce something akin to licenses that are not permissions, but punishments... Like "proclamations" or something. Those 3 mods I mentioned all have mechanics where NPCs approach and ask for sex, and the Dragonborn can refuse... Maybe a proclamation would deny that refusal - where NPC's know the player has been punished and laugh when they try to refuse, "You dumb slut, I can see your face right there on that proclamation attached to the lantern post... You can't say no for another 10 days, now get on your knees or I'll turn you over to the guards."

Actually, I'd like that system more than all the other prison mods out there by far. And any punishment mod that plugged into either 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1255-ill-take-the-display-model/

Or a similar mod to it would be perfect. X minutes in one of those restraints for every gold on her bounty, and then she is released on bail and given X hours to pay before guards will lock her in restraints again for public display.

Not really against it but I wouldn't want it this way only (just my two cents).  Needing a a license for begging for cum makes little sense if you're playing a slave for example.  There's a fine line where license should stand in my opinion : mysoginistic but still "immersive" by our standards.
I really like monoman's plan about it though, it's simple, and gives the player a choice : degrade yourself or stay desperate.

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Sure but it'll need to be appropriately humiliating. I've an idea to have the Npc demand you actually get on your knees (play kneeling animation), beg for his cock and end by pressing the button to open your mouth like an eager little cum slut. He might agree or disagree at this point. 

Now you're making ME!

I am unsure if it is a mod conflict or not, but I figured I would post here while I try to figure this out. I am having a problem in the McM where certain options are not changeable. I can enable and disable licenses but I can't modify anything else to do with them. Same goes for the stat changes.

Edit: Ok... I made a new save to test which mod could be causing the issue and the mod started working normally again. I guess it is working normally now. *Shrugs*

2 hours ago, Qwertyuiop79 said:

I am unsure if it is a mod conflict or not, but I figured I would post here while I try to figure this out. I am having a problem in the McM where certain options are not changeable. I can enable and disable licenses but I can't modify anything else to do with them. Same goes for the stat changes.

Edit: Ok... I made a new save to test which mod could be causing the issue and the mod started working normally again. I guess it is working normally now. *Shrugs*

Try just leaving the Mcm and going back. Anything that starts a quest will freeze the menu and needs to be handled differently. Most of them I've handled but I probably missed one or two. 

Yo guys! Does anyone have a similar problem with begging? When I beg and the NPC wants threesome even if I have consensual on it always plays BABO anims which are aggressive, also wouldn't it be nice to filter genders? It's a little weird for me have a random female npc put a strapon and get in the fun.

33 minutes ago, Sorrow_421 said:

wouldn't it be nice to filter genders

If only there were one single mod to find all your sex partner eh?

Alas, doesn't exist.

I would guess aggressive animations are being used on purpose, and the Babo ones are the only aggressive threesomes you have for humans?

If you do have others, maybe try re-registering all your animations in SLAL?

6 hours ago, candibelle said:

Any idea why the options to set aggression settings for begging and toll sex to use DF willpower arent showing up? I have DF installed and up to date, and it's checked under the interface tab!

Cant check anything right now. Did you recently update DF or switch to using DFC? Btw it's only for DFC if I remember right. 

You can try restarting the interface by clicking on it. Save and reload after to be sure. 

Not sure if this has been discussed before: are there plans to add quartermasters to the lesser hold capitals (Morthal, Dawnstar etc.), or is it an intentional design choice to restrict them to walled towns only? Currently since the unwalled towns also have enforcers it makes these lesser towns even less viable than usual as bases of operation. Maybe if the intent is to force players to engage with gate tolls these lesser quartermasters could dole out short-term licences only? ("I don't have that authority to do that. Go to the quartermaster in one of the walled cities.")

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Cant check anything right now. Did you recently update DF or switch to using DFC? Btw it's only for DFC if I remember right. 

You can try restarting the interface by clicking on it. Save and reload after to be sure. 

Ya I forgot to specify it is DFC im using, and its the latest version. Though I could never get this to work with the earlier versions either. Restarting the interface hasn't worked so far :( 

3 hours ago, Buridan said:

Not sure if this has been discussed before: are there plans to add quartermasters to the lesser hold capitals (Morthal, Dawnstar etc.), or is it an intentional design choice to restrict them to walled towns only? Currently since the unwalled towns also have enforcers it makes these lesser towns even less viable than usual as bases of operation. Maybe if the intent is to force players to engage with gate tolls these lesser quartermasters could dole out short-term licences only? ("I don't have that authority to do that. Go to the quartermaster in one of the walled cities.")

Would it add something somehow?

As it is, you need to go through the toll doors, have your stuff inspected, be thrown into devious devices (if you evaded the toll there) and pay the toll on the way out. Assuming the guy will give you a licence that day and you don't have to come back tomorrow or go somewhere else and go through the whole ordeal again. Having licences be over-available might make things more dull.

1 hour ago, candibelle said:

Ya I forgot to specify it is DFC im using, and its the latest version. Though I could never get this to work with the earlier versions either. Restarting the interface hasn't worked so far :( 

Ok. Looks like I copied the code to restart the interface from another interface but forgot to change the quest. So try 

StopQuest _SLS_InterfaceDeviousFollowersQuest

StartQuest _SLS_InterfaceDeviousFollowersQuest

Save and reload. 

44 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

How do you fix when an animation should give you blowjob credit (for your addiction) but it doesn't?  There are a couple of MMF anims that don't, and I was thinking of setting handjob animations to count (since you gotta clean up, right?)  ;)  

Use the open mouth key to swallow any orgasms. Whether it's realistic that you would be able to swallow cum in your position/whatever is up to you. 

18 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok. Looks like I copied the code to restart the interface from another interface but forgot to change the quest. So try 

StopQuest _SLS_InterfaceDeviousFollowersQuest

StartQuest _SLS_InterfaceDeviousFollowersQuest

Save and reload. 

Doesn't fix it unfortunately! It did disable and then enable DF in the interface tab, but the willpower options are still missing!

9 minutes ago, candibelle said:

Doesn't fix it unfortunately! It did disable and then enable DF in the interface tab, but the willpower options are still missing!

Fuck I don't know then. The only requisite is that deviousfollowers.esp is found in your load order. I'd assume you haven't got it merged or otherwise renamed. Test a new game and see if it works there. 

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Fuck I don't know then. The only requisite is that deviousfollowers.esp is found in your load order. I'd assume you haven't got it merged or otherwise renamed. Test a new game and see if it works there. 

No worries, its not that big of an issue but itd be nice to have! ?

I happened to already start a new game, and yup DF isn't merged or renamed! I think itd be best for other people to chime in so we can see if this is just a me problem or not 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Use the open mouth key to swallow any orgasms. Whether it's realistic that you would be able to swallow cum in your position/whatever is up to you. 

That doesn't seem to work for me, the character opens her mouth for a sec then closes it again, and I don't get 'credit', so to speak. I am not using SLSO, perhaps that is why?  

Guest AthenaESIV

I upgraded this mod last week and finally had a chance to try it out, love the new changes, works flawlessly for me, thanks Mono!

I started using Slaverun again just because it was in your interfaces, but to be honest I find myself disabling 90% of the features and I never really mess with the quest.

The things I really like best about this mod are

• The NPCs standing outside towns whoe inform passing PC of the nudity laws and such... I think I might make an attempt to create these NPCs myself in a small mod and give them a lot of variety in the dialog trees.
  • The Arena idea is awesome, I know Delzarion made a standalone mod to introduce arenas, but it suffers from a different sort of feature creep than Slaverun and tends to be even more buggy. This is def beyond my ability though, hopefully one day we get a proper Sword and Sorcery movie style arena with NSFW consequences for losing.
  • The Enforcers.... I like what they are supposed to do, but it just seems like the feature is lacking certain options or just performs kind of bad. This is where I was hoping maybe Mono would someday overlab SL Survival more with Slaverun and make Slaverun less necessary to have.

Any chance of you ever expanding on what the SLS enforcers do Monoman? The main feature that would great to see would be periodic roaming sex calls kind of like Slaverun. The scripted sex scenes that Slaverun does are great too when they work, but I bet putting together the scenarios would be a real nightmare and if the Slaverun scenes are any indication, they seem super prone to bugs.

Also, when the guards catch the player without a license, would love to see different possible outcomes there instead of automatically processed at the barracks or jail (teleports in general are annoying imo)... Bribery with gold and body seems like it would be a very viable solution in this sort of world, or at least some sortof punishment that occurs on the spot with no teleports.

Guest AthenaESIV
5 hours ago, genericlogin said:

How exactly do you get the "auto start Slaverun" feature to work? It's greyed out for me in the MCM, so I can't enable it. I have the initial Slaverun quest (Mysterious Delivery) but would prefer not to go through all that hassle again...

I might be wrong but I think you have to use that option before that quest starts. There may be other ways to skip that quest with the console once it starts

7 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

That doesn't seem to work for me, the character opens her mouth for a sec then closes it again, and I don't get 'credit', so to speak. I am not using SLSO, perhaps that is why?  

Yea probably. Anytime your character moans it resets her mouth. The modified open mouth scripts prevent this but it's only for SLSO. 

7 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Any chance of you ever expanding on what the SLS enforcers do Monoman? The main feature that would great to see would be periodic roaming sex calls kind of like Slaverun. The scripted sex scenes that Slaverun does are great too when they work, but I bet putting together the scenarios would be a real nightmare and if the Slaverun scenes are any indication, they seem super prone to bugs.

Probably. But probably only extra dialogue/outcomes. Random interrupty sex calls I find a bit annoying. Theres basically no defense except maybe bringing along some PAH slaves to spread the love around. 

7 hours ago, genericlogin said:

How exactly do you get the "auto start Slaverun" feature to work? It's greyed out for me in the MCM, so I can't enable it. I have the initial Slaverun quest (Mysterious Delivery) but would prefer not to go through all that hassle again...

What athena said + you must be running the beta 3 version. 

If anything I'd like it if there were more ways to just lose the licence, not just by them expiring. For a while I was testing with Sexlab Adventures item theft feature, but it turns out if it stealws a licence the way adventures operates is by just basically doing a removeitem from you inventory, which actually breaks the licence quest and ends up giving you basically a permanent licence, since the quest can no longer track when it's supposed to expire.  It's just a weird dynamic caused by the fact that the licences are kind of quest items, but not quite.

Defeat's method of item stealing works best, since it's basically moves the licence from one container (you) to another container (bandit) which allows survival to properly detect you just moved your licence around. Death alernative has as similar item theft feature which I suspect would work as well, since it just moving stuff around

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Would it add something somehow?

As it is, you need to go through the toll doors, have your stuff inspected, be thrown into devious devices (if you evaded the toll there) and pay the toll on the way out. Assuming the guy will give you a licence that day and you don't have to come back tomorrow or go somewhere else and go through the whole ordeal again. Having licences be over-available might make things more dull.

Well the lesser towns also all have enforcers that will inspect you and take your stuff. Currently if you get caught there you have to hoof it all the way back to a walled city, even if it's one hold over. That fits thematically with the rest of SLS but it does add another disincentive to visit those places when the vanilla game already gives you reasons to never visit those podunk backwaters (fewer merchants and questgivers).

Though, I think my current setup is an atypical one as I have short-term and long-term set to 2/7 days so that I have to interact with the system more. Wasn't a problem at all when I played with the default 7/28 day durations in my previous playthrough. I'm really liking the vibe of short licence durations as it feels like I'm constantly having to ask permission to go adventuring. But it does mean I am spending as little time in small towns as possible.

------

(More generally, has anyone found non-default licence setups that might be fun to try?)

1 minute ago, Buridan said:

Well the lesser towns also all have enforcers that will inspect you and take your stuff. Currently if you get caught there you have to hoof it all the way back to a walled city, even if it's one hold over. That fits thematically with the rest of SLS but it does add another disincentive to visit those places when the vanilla game already gives you reasons to never visit those podunk backwaters (fewer merchants and questgivers).

You can get a free teleport to a walled city if you don't have a required follower.

I believe the intended "game" is that you go there because you don't have licenses, can't afford licenses, and you want to dodge the enforcers so you can sell illegally.

It is, at least, one reason to go there.

If you have licenses, the enforcers are no problem anyway.

1 hour ago, ttpt said:

If anything I'd like it if there were more ways to just lose the licence, not just by them expiring. For a while I was testing with Sexlab Adventures item theft feature, but it turns out if it stealws a licence the way adventures operates is by just basically doing a removeitem from you inventory, which actually breaks the licence quest and ends up giving you basically a permanent licence, since the quest can no longer track when it's supposed to expire.  It's just a weird dynamic caused by the fact that the licences are kind of quest items, but not quite.

Defeat's method of item stealing works best, since it's basically moves the licence from one container (you) to another container (bandit) which allows survival to properly detect you just moved your licence around. Death alernative has as similar item theft feature which I suspect would work as well, since it just moving stuff around

Don't know what way SLA works, but I think it really should be moving stuff to a container. Even if it's a container in a hidden cell. Determining what should and shouldn't be stealable is not an easy thing. 

Must also double check that the licences are flagged as quest items on my side. Which is another thing that's basically impossible to determine oddly - whether an item is quest related. So it's probably useless for everything except removeallitems. 

42 minutes ago, Buridan said:

Well the lesser towns also all have enforcers that will inspect you and take your stuff. Currently if you get caught there you have to hoof it all the way back to a walled city, even if it's one hold over. That fits thematically with the rest of SLS but it does add another disincentive to visit those places when the vanilla game already gives you reasons to never visit those podunk backwaters (fewer merchants and questgiver

Like lupine says SLS actually adds a massive reason to visit small towns by allowing you to sell armors and weapons there. Of course it comes with risk. That's the whole point. You might very well end up needing to run to the next hold naked and defenseless. 

It also disincentivizes cities via tolls. 

I think some people are installing SLS on an existing game with their level 60 character and a mint worth of gold and arent really seeing the point of things. Not saying that's you. It's just a general feeling I've got.