one question:

RND has a first person messages version.

I'm sifting thru the CK trying to find this mod's messages. 

I'd like to change "You Greedily Swallow His Cum" to something first person like "I greedily swallow".

But I cannot find this message to edit. I can only find the spit/swallow dialogue box in CK. 

Any idea?

1 hour ago, NearlyWastedNell said:

one question:

RND has a first person messages version.

I'm sifting thru the CK trying to find this mod's messages. 

I'd like to change "You Greedily Swallow His Cum" to something first person like "I greedily swallow".

But I cannot find this message to edit. I can only find the spit/swallow dialogue box in CK. 

Any idea?

It's a debug.notification in script sls_main if I remember rightly. You'd have to change it there and recompile. 

Edit: You might get a lot of hassle trying to recompile due to the mountain of soft dependencies...

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It's a debug.notification in script sls_main if I remember rightly. You'd have to change it there and recompile. 

Edit: You might get a lot of hassle trying to recompile due to the mountain of soft dependencies...

That's a little bit of work i'm not familiar with, editing scripts especially with the dependencies of other mods. I particularly leave them alone in fear of screwing something up, even more so if it's connected to RND and others I run almost religiously.

I'll have to manage with the way it is for now. Maybe once I'm brave enough to attempt it i'll give it a shot. Thanks for letting me know where to find it

On 5/22/2018 at 12:53 PM, Monoman1 said:

So. You know that barrel. You know the barrel I'm talking about. THE barrel. In whiterun. Don't fuckin lie to me! The place you stash all your shit while you build up enough coin to buy breezehome. 

You mean Lydia? ?

2 hours ago, FusRoDah said:

You mean Lydia? ?

Well Lydia is a bit of a barrel to be fair but at least you can't stuff her indefinitely with all your crap ;)

Side question: Does anyone know where I might get some free to use er... gulping sounds, some contented/satisfied 'Mmming' type sounds and some gagging sounds ?

Hi there. I think this mod is causing a few issues in Riverwood. There seems to be some navmesh modifications the mod makes which at least with JK's riverwood and immersive citizens, causes some NPC's to stand around in the middle of the road outside Hod's house and between the sleeping giant and the riverwood trader. Fairly certain it's SL survival doing it but could be wrong. 

13 minutes ago, Kira shadowstep said:

Hi there. I think this mod is causing a few issues in Riverwood. There seems to be some navmesh modifications the mod makes which at least with JK's riverwood and immersive citizens, causes some NPC's to stand around in the middle of the road outside Hod's house and between the sleeping giant and the riverwood trader. Fairly certain it's SL survival doing it but could be wrong. 

It's been reported. Im not well versed on navmeshes but for some reason the CK decided to include a lot of navmesh info. I don't even edit riverwood. I'd upload a fix but there are unfinished functions in my Dev version so it'll probably be a while. I might post a test version here if i find a few free minutes. 

On 5/31/2018 at 6:25 PM, Monoman1 said:

And before the ranting starts.

I know a lot of people stand by NMM. I respect your opinion but you are wrong :P

Okay, So, yeah, I unistalled Skyrim and everthing else, including all saves, mods, NMM, etc. and spent about 6 hours playing with Mod Organizer and while I like a lot (or alot as so many people type) of the features, there were just  some things I  couldn't figure out. For instance Part 5 of captured dreams shop is nothing but body slide files. Well, in MO without a Data file of some sort you just can't do anything with it. I ran into this with so many different mods. Whiterun brothel also had a body slide issue for me. These are issues I just never had with NMM. I googled, and tried so many different things that I gave up to get the bodyslide files to actually show up in bodyslide.  NMM bodyslide had over 500 items, MO had 153. That is a huge discrepency and made a lot of my body invisible far too often.  I did get to try your mod, though, and loved what I saw. I liked the "free room" when Ysolda let me spend the night on the floor though it seems that with the character being in such an uncompromising position I couldn't exactly resist her advances had she made any. (She didn't) The toll to leave the cities was fun, too, though the lock was pickable. The back door to Riften didn't lock every time, as well.  I'm going to go back to NMM and hope it works, that my clean save makes it functional. I can't imagine that all the downloads of your mod (Currently at 1114) use Mod Organizer, so with luck I can get it to work with NMM with my new clean save. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the help and I am glad I did get to see it. The bodyslide thing was just too difficult for me. Guess I'm getting too old. 

2 minutes ago, tester86 said:

Okay, So, yeah, I unistalled Skyrim and everthing else, including all saves, mods, NMM, etc. and spent about 6 hours playing with Mod Organizer and while I like a lot (or alot as so many people type) of the features, there were just  some things I  couldn't figure out. For instance Part 5 of captured dreams shop is nothing but body slide files. Well, in MO without a Data file of some sort you just can't do anything with it. I ran into this with so many different mods. Whiterun brothel also had a body slide issue for me. These are issues I just never had with NMM. I googled, and tried so many different things that I gave up to get the bodyslide files to actually show up in bodyslide.  NMM bodyslide had over 500 items, MO had 153. That is a huge discrepency and made a lot of my body invisible far too often.  I did get to try your mod, though, and loved what I saw. I liked the "free room" when Ysolda let me spend the night on the floor though it seems that with the character being in such an uncompromising position I couldn't exactly resist her advances had she made any. (She didn't) The toll to leave the cities was fun, too, though the lock was pickable. The back door to Riften didn't lock every time, as well.  I'm going to go back to NMM and hope it works, that my clean save makes it functional. I can't imagine that all the downloads of your mod (Currently at 1114) use Mod Organizer, so with luck I can get it to work with NMM with my new clean save. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the help and I am glad I did get to see it. The bodyslide thing was just too difficult for me. Guess I'm getting too old. 

If it's not too late. The bodyslide thing is just a folder structure thing I'd bet. Have a look at the folder structure of a bodyslide that is working and compare it to one that isn't. 

Strangest thing, I'm having problems with the MCM showing up all of a sudden also. I updated alot of devious mods and added some others. Neither .1.3 nor .1.2 will load up a MCM menu on a new game. With my old setup .1.2 was working. I still get the install message though. This seems to be the only mod giving me difficulty.

A bizarre work around is for me to start a new game, load a previous game that had the .1.2 MCM menu, then create a new game. Then the menu will show up.

People with navmesh issues can you please test this version of the esp for me and let me know if it helps. SL Survival.esp

It's version 0.1.3 but stripped of all the garbage navmeshes the CK decided to include. Dawnstar for example. I never even thought of dawnstar not to talk about loading it. 

On 6/2/2018 at 3:17 PM, Monoman1 said:

If it's not too late. The bodyslide thing is just a folder structure thing I'd bet. Have a look at the folder structure of a bodyslide that is working and compare it to one that isn't. 

It was too late; I'm Jane on the Spot.  Anyway, after starting from scratch again, including dumping Skyrim and all mods, and reinstaling everything including NMM... low and behold...

Yeah.thumb.jpg.b09ddc966639141c0795fe79021da4da.jpg

We have Joy in Mudville! I'm assuming that it was a years worth of Mods installed and removed that caused my problems. I no longer have Papyrus entries for mods I no longer have installed and every mod on my list has a green check mark. I know that wouldn't have happened with MO but I have no bodyslide issues now. So yeah team! Thanks for your help.  

careful some superstition ahead:

SLS + DEC:

=> SLS MCM options for Slaverun are always active even if Slaverun isnt installed

=> is it possible that SLS triggers DEC to falsy detect Slaverun in the load order even if SRR isnt installed?

=> would it be possible to implement an option to deactivate the Slaverun part of SLS if Slaverun isnt installed?

Fact is after tests:

=> if SLS is in load order DEC detects slaverun even if its not installed (but will fail to load MCM and will stop working)

=> after removing the DEC slaverun detection DEC + SLS work together in one load order without SRR installed

=> load order seems to have no (positive) effect

33 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

careful some superstition ahead:

SLS + DEC:

=> SLS MCM options for Slaverun are always active even if Slaverun isnt installed

=> is it possible that SLS triggers DEC to falsy detect Slaverun in the load order even if SRR isnt installed?

=> would it be possible to implement an option to deactivate the Slaverun part of SLS if Slaverun isnt installed?

It should be harmless changing SLS slaverun settings. Sort of like flipping the switch on a socket but the wires have been pulled out of the back. 

33 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Fact is after tests:

=> if SLS is in load order DEC detects slaverun even if its not installed (but will fail to load MCM and will stop working)

=> after removing the DEC slaverun detection DEC + SLS work together in one load order without SRR installed

=> load order seems to have no (positive) effect

That's odd. There's zero interaction between DEC & SLS and there's very little interaction between SLS and slaverun. It's just a soft dependency check and then I ask that dependency is the current town is free. Like so:

Bool Function SlvrunCheckWindhelm()
    Return SlvrunLocCheck.SLV_IsWindhelmFree()
EndFunction

But I will check it out. 

Ok, so had a look into this and there is definitely a problem with a combination of SLS + DEC but no slaverun. What the problem is exactly I don't know and I don't have a lot of time right now to check it out. It'll be tomorrow before I have time.

For what it's worth it's only newer versions of DEC that are giving problems it seems. Everything ran ok with version 13.12.something (I think it was)

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Ok, so had a look into this and there is definitely a problem with a combination of SLS + DEC but no slaverun. What the problem is exactly I don't know and I don't have a lot of time right now to check it out. It'll be tomorrow before I have time.

For what it's worth it's only newer versions of DEC that are giving problems it seems. Everything ran ok with version 13.12.something (I think it was)

Weirdly, I haven't made changes to the slaverun reloaded detection code in months, it doesn't really make sense for a recent change on DEC's end being the problem...

The offending code on DEC's end, which when removed fixes the issues from DEC's end, is this:

Bool Function PlayerIsInEnforcedLocation()
  if Mods.modLoadedSlaverunR 
    if Mods.slaverunRPeriodicQuest == None
      Mods.debugmsg("Err: SRR installed but Peroid quest did not load!",4)
    else
 >>>  return (Mods.slaverunRPeriodicQuest as SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck).PlayerIsInEnforcedLocation()
    endif
  elseif Mods.modLoadedSlaverun
    return isPlayerInWhiterun()
  endif
  return false
endFunction

The return periodquest.PlayerIsInEnforcedLocation() line throws the following error unless it gets commented out

Line 41: [06/05/2018 - 08:38:37PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "PlayerIsInEnforcedLocation" in state "" on object "crdeslaverunscript".

Which causes the interpreter to conservatively throw away the whole script, which then spreads to other scripts that have a reference to it. DEC stops.

Looking at your mod's code, it's not that different, the only noticable difference is that in DEC the quest is saved as a regular quest then it gets converted to the SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck at the last second. Extra code, but I think I remember (bad memory) that this stops the compiler from complaining as much about missing types at runtime, but why it only breaks with both mods installed, without a clear understanding of the real issue, I'm guessing here.

5 hours ago, Verstort said:

Weirdly, I haven't made changes to the slaverun reloaded detection code in months, it doesn't really make sense for a recent change on DEC's end being the problem...

Sorry. I jumped the gun there. I only tested that version once before upgrading and only tested that both MCMs loaded. There could have been crde errors in the log. After starting 6 new games just there and DECs MCM only failed to appear twice. Load order does appear to be important. Which mod is loaded FIRST seems to 'win'. The second mod get the link error and subsequently has all it's properties thrown out. The only difference is that survivals MCM will never appear if it 'loses'. Unfortunately I'm no wiser as to what the actual problem is :(

Here's something to test. I created a new mod. It contains a single quest with one attached script. The script contains 2 lines: 

Scriptname _TestScript extends Quest  

SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck SlvrunLocCheck

This test mod breaks DEC when loaded before DEC. And the test mod breaks if DEC is loaded before it. 

The same is true for survival

TestMod.7z

Very odd.

Edit: I've tried changing my script to

(SLV_PeriodicChecking as SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck).SLV_IsWhiterunFree()

and also to 

(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00182E,"Slaverun_Reloaded.esp") as Quest) as SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck).SLV_IsWhiterunFree()

But same problem ?

Edit 2:

And I've also tried coming in through a slaverun MCM property:

((Game.GetFormFromFile(0x001828,"Slaverun_Reloaded.esp") as Quest) as SLV_MCMMenu).enforcerLocationCheck.SLV_IsWhiterunFree()

Still broken.

Fuck it. Went full nuclear and ripped out the script detection and replaced it with the quest stage checks in the functions themselves. It's the same thing but might require maintenance if the quest stages change. Works for DEC + SLS but no slaverun. Didn't test much else. No time. 

- Changed slaverun detection and free town detection method. Original was causing problems with users with DEC and SLS loaded but not slaverun
- Fixed a copy and paste booboo for PaySexCrime detection
- Cleared out garbage navmeshes that I guess is working...?