12 minutes ago, SaltySkim said:

Hey sorry if this is huge and annoying,But could somone help me out.. after i got rid of DEC to try to get SLS to work its not loading in MCM at all.

i've been fucking with it,but nothing seems to work.i dont understand lol i added Path of Shadow,SL PSC and Aroused rape after i removed DEC.

Those wouldnt conflict with SLS right?

You should be able to use SLS with DEC and without slaverun now. I'm not aware of anything else that stopped SLS from starting. Not to sound like a broken record but did you create a new save and load that save after installing? Does your compass disappear when loading the game?

If that doesn't work, post a papyrus log if you want. Or pm it to me if you prefer.

Btw, you can use spoilers to hide a lot of text like this. Just remove the spaces between the brackets

[ spoiler ]

Your hidden text goes here.

[ /spoiler ]

Could Somone Help me out,i cant get SLS to load in MCM had it working with DEC but not at the same time.So i removed DEC Hoping that it would fix it but now it hasnt worked sence.I Added 3 mods after i removed DEC + DDs, Path of Shadows, Aroused Rape and PaySexCrime Those shouldnt conflict with SLS right?

SKYRIM LO.txt

9 minutes ago, SaltySkim said:

No Compass doesnt disapoear and additem mod shows that its there.everytime i try somthing new i'll start my game new, then i save once everything loads for MCM then load that save.I've even tried Setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 

Ok I'll need to see a papyrus log then. You can message it to me if you like. 

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Fuck it. Went full nuclear and ripped out the script detection and replaced it with the quest stage checks in the functions themselves. It's the same thing but might require maintenance if the quest stages change. Works for DEC + SLS but no slaverun. Didn't test much else. No time. 

- Changed slaverun detection and free town detection method. Original was causing problems with users with DEC and SLS loaded but not slaverun
- Fixed a copy and paste booboo for PaySexCrime detection
- Cleared out garbage navmeshes that I guess is working...?

Dang. Was hoping to find the cause rather than work around the issue.

I don't like the idea that two mods cannot (for reasons that don't make sense) use the same soft dependency without interfering with one another... I feel like this will pop up again at some point.

Hopefully it's just a fluke.

i has big hope in this mod

but when i see new requiment

Realistic Needs & Diseases -_- how hell i install that shit to make my game ctd more

if all sick of lore use it ( and they use animated pussy it lore too ^^) i come for side effects not to add more shit or script eater because people with lore syndrom want it

8 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Dang. Was hoping to find the cause rather than work around the issue.

I don't like the idea that two mods cannot (for reasons that don't make sense) use the same soft dependency without interfering with one another... I feel like this will pop up again at some point.

Hopefully it's just a fluke.

You're dead right. It seems like nonsense. I mean how many mods use 'zadLibs libs' without any problem? Something very fishy about the whole thing and I think you're also right about it popping up again sometime :( 

If you ever do learn more I'd like to know. I'm actually curious now.

9 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I mean how many mods use 'zadLibs libs' without any problem?

That's usually done as a hard dependency though, most mods that use DD library that way have it as a requirement.

Just double checking, when you switched to casting the quest, you remembered to change "SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck SlvrunLocCheck" declare at the start of the file to "quest SlvrunLocCheck" right?

Edit: Making it a property wouldn't change how it initilizes by the engine would it I wonder...

Edit: are there any other soft dependencies that DEC and SLS share that require loading a library to work?

10 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

i has big hope in this mod

but when i see new requiment

Realistic Needs & Diseases -_- how hell i install that shit to make my game ctd more

if all sick of lore use it ( and they use animated pussy it lore too ^^) i come for side effects not to add more shit or script eater because people with lore syndrom want it

Sure RNDs updates every game hour are causing CTDs. Not the ~100 sex mods polling every 10 seconds :P 

That's usually done as a hard dependency though, most mods that use DD library that way have it as a requirement.

Just double checking, when you switched to casting the quest, you remembered to change "SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck SlvrunLocCheck" declare at the start of the file to "quest SlvrunLocCheck" right?

Yup. SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck is nowhere to be found. I'm actually using SLV_MainquestQuest and SLV_Mainquest2Quest. 

Edit: Making it a property wouldn't change how it initilizes by the engine would it I wonder...

Edit: are there any other soft dependencies that DEC and SLS share that require loading a library to work?

1. Making it a property messes things up if I remember rightly. at least using 'Auto'. You need to set up your own getters and setters if it's not a hard requirement. 

2. Just two left now:

zadLibs libs
PaySexCrimeMCM Psc

All interfacing in Survival is done in SLS_Init if you want to look. 

2 hours ago, chevalierx said:

for what use this mod

it rpg not surival game and maybe 1000 sex mod are < RND in ctd

More like action-adventuire
People rely on mods to make it more RPG-ish anyway, and survival elements help achieve this tbh despite not generally being that strong a thing in cRPGs

14 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Hello, i am checking this mod and for some reason the tolls are not working for me. I get a dialog about the toll but nothing more. I can leave also, the door is not locked.

The doors bug out sometimes. Try leaving and re-entering

I've rewritten that script from scratch and so far it seem much more reliable. But I have other things to finish before I can release it. 

1 minute ago, Monoman1 said:

The doors bug out sometimes. Try leaving and re-entering

I've rewritten that script from scratch and so far it seem much more reliable. But I have other things to finish before I can release it. 

i tried it but nothing so far. I have slaverun too maybe  the script messes with it or with any other mod, it's okay.
This mod looks like is in early stage so i can wait. Surely i wait the features when you enter as a guest in a house! Hope you add more stuff like that in the future generally speaking.
Like using the pumps based at the guest scenario as you said or other furniture of zaz in other scenarios i guess.

One question, when you enter the house as a guest you have you arms tied. When you talk to the host he gives you a bedroll and tells you to point him where to place it.
I see the bedroll in the inventory but how do i place it down? I don't get any dialogue from the host to place it and can't place it with bound hands.

2 hours ago, Gimlord said:

One question, when you enter the house as a guest you have you arms tied. When you talk to the host he gives you a bedroll and tells you to point him where to place it.
I see the bedroll in the inventory but how do i place it down? I don't get any dialogue from the host to place it and can't place it with bound hands.

Have a look at the FAQ.

30 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

i moved from Kimy Patch to SLS bathing patch

here some feedback:

SLS patch

=> removes DD Gloves and Boots => they... they are locked! ?

but

=> keeps DD chastity and collars => thats a good thing (if your not the one wearing the DDs ^^) ?

Yep meant to fix that. My devious follower keeps punishing my while bathing. I'll get it done... sometime

Work is piling up on me :)

11 hours ago, Gimlord said:

i tried it but nothing so far. I have slaverun too maybe  the script messes with it or with any other mod, it's okay.
This mod looks like is in early stage so i can wait. Surely i wait the features when you enter as a guest in a house! Hope you add more stuff like that in the future generally speaking.
Like using the pumps based at the guest scenario as you said or other furniture of zaz in other scenarios i guess.

Thanks for this btw. I find modding fairly stressful. I don't like the thought that someones game is messed up because of something I've done, so I appreciate patient posters like yourself :)

I don't think slaverun is the problem. There was more going on with the doors than I understood at the time I wrote the door script. I'm a little wiser now and it's fairly high on my list of priorities of fixes. I want to nail it down and make it airtight. I'm also working on begging dialog. It's becoming moderately complex though (for me at least):

dialog.png