28 minutes ago, CGi said:

Alternativly you can do this:

Reveal hidden contents

MO2-PortableSetUp.JPG

Then just copy MO1's Mods, Download and Profile folder to the usual place inside MO2's install folder and you're done.

P.s.: Don't reuse MO1's ModOrganizer.iNi .

Yeah... I'd tried that, but ended up with a duplicate mod folder, that strangely had exactly the same name. Which I didn't think was possible...

The image is handy, that you provided. Renaming all the %AppData% files to point to the same file as the rest of my Mod Organizer files, I knew about the problems of installing over old files. I get that problem with F4SE extender, having to uninstall the old version first or it wont work.

I'm just going to stick with Mod Organizer 1 for now, I've got my Ark and Skyrim working, although I'm still tweaking Arks graphics to work on my puny graphics card.

Just currently working on the infinite load screens that are preventing my Fallout 4 loading up, both with and without F4SE. It used to only be a problem with F4SE, now its travelled to the non script extender game. But that's a problem I've been working on for a very long time.

Just checked my Nexus Mod Manager mods, it's showing that I have 495 of them, I didn't realise I had soo many mods on my Nexus Mod Manager. About 150 to 200 of them have to be installed in sequence, for one of my profiles.

On 6/29/2018 at 7:59 PM, NightWitch234 said:

When I install this mod, some restraint is invisible( e.g. zbf cuffs Iron Black)

I can see the collars and ankle cuffs but can't see the wrist cuffs.

How can I fix it?

which zaz are you using?

5 minutes ago, CGi said:

Simple Slavery V5.7 - Cleaned, USLEEP Patched and Localized

This is an FOMOD for easy installation using NMM, Vortex or MO. The folder structure follows the Bain standard for easy manual installation or with Wrye Bash.

Full German and Russian translation included. All vanilla languages have most of their vanilla entries translated but only in the localized plugin. The EFF patch is fully translated.

Content:

- localized and unlocalized plugin

- Devious Framework support

- optional source scripts

- optional MO support

Download:

Simple Slavery Plus V5.7 (11.4MB)

@jfraser@Lozeak it's all download options in one package again and it includes the russian translation so you don't end up with 2 FOMOD's that support multiply languages via localization. i suggest you ask translators to only send you the translated string tables and not a fully copy of the same installer.

The unlocalized plugin is untranslated for a reason.

Thank you. Will try to remember that if not annoy me :P

Hello, all.

I was away from BGS games for a while and just recently came back. I was happy to see Simple Slavery being still managed.

I did hit in to a problem, which had been discussed in ZAP 7 thread, but I am unsure if it ever came up here. At least it was not fixed.

Weight feature in handcuff records still exist and they hid cuffs for me with both SD+ and Prison Overhaul. Deleting the record from this mod entirely fixed that problem. I was using the latest update to see, if the problem got sorted out.

Is the feature necessary for Simple Slavery Plus? I did searched the forum to find more about this, which is how I found it from another topic. However, few months away for me has been quite a lot of conversation. Probably I have missed good portion of it, despite that I have tried to catch up with it.

Thank you for the recent update. It feels good the back in Skyrim again. ?

51 minutes ago, Morferous said:

Hello, all.

I was away from BGS games for a while and just recently came back. I was happy to see Simple Slavery being still managed.

I did hit in to a problem, which had been discussed in ZAP 7 thread, but I am unsure if it ever came up here. At least it was not fixed.

Weight feature in handcuff records still exist and they hid cuffs for me with both SD+ and Prison Overhaul. Deleting the record from this mod entirely fixed that problem. I was using the latest update to see, if the problem got sorted out.

Is the feature necessary for Simple Slavery Plus? I did searched the forum to find more about this, which is how I found it from another topic. However, few months away for me has been quite a lot of conversation. Probably I have missed good portion of it, despite that I have tried to catch up with it.

Thank you for the recent update. It feels good the back in Skyrim again. ?

I think i fixed that issue. I may of made the mod have issues with ZAZ 7.0, I dunno (I'll check when I do my next update).

I just made sure that I was using the latest 5.7. I made few test scenarios and couldn't see cuffs with SD+ or Prison Overhaul. Deleting records solved the problem.

Thank you for looking in to this. Everything seems like it is working correctly in my own game, after removing those records. I don't expect any issues coming from that, so take your time. ?

9 minutes ago, Morferous said:

I just made sure that I was using the latest 5.7. I made few test scenarios and couldn't see cuffs with SD+ or Prison Overhaul. Deleting records solved the problem.

Can you explain the problem in a bit more detail. 

I don't get how it effects prison overhaul? or to you mean when you are sent from prison overhaul?

SD+ it should send the player naked to them?

What records did you delete? (not my mod)

Uh, very late answer, but DCL does a two-way exchange with SS:

DCL hands players over to SS (as a result of traps or combat defeat). In which case it will strip DD restraints from the player first (because SS was not able to handle them back then, not sure if that has changed - it would be cool if it actually could handle DD devices properly now). If the player is wearing quest items, DCL does not perform handovers to SS (it will pick another outcome instead)

DCL can also receive players from SS auctions. The bondage adventure quest shouldn't care about quest items worn, so it should work nicely. Leah/Leon will work only without equipped DD quest items, so check for that keyword (zad_QuestItem) and don't send the player to that scenario if its present. The last scenario "Damsel in Distress" is broken on DCL's end, and should be disabled for the time being. Did I forget any? Not sure if you want to add any other outcomes from DCL. If you have questions, just ask! :)

19 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Uh, very late answer, but DCL does a two-way exchange with SS:

DCL hands players over to SS (as a result of traps or combat defeat). In which case it will strip DD restraints from the player first (because SS was not able to handle them back then, not sure if that has changed - it would be cool if it actually could handle DD devices properly now). If the player is wearing quest items, DCL does not perform handovers to SS (it will pick another outcome instead)

DCL can also receive players from SS auctions. The bondage adventure quest shouldn't care about quest items worn, so it should work nicely. Leah/Leon will work only without equipped DD quest items, so check for that keyword (zad_QuestItem) and don't send the player to that scenario if its present. The last scenario "Damsel in Distress" is broken on DCL's end, and should be disabled for the time being. Did I forget any? Not sure if you want to add any other outcomes from DCL. If you have questions, just ask! :)

So the mod is able to remove all Generic Items (correctly discovered a way to steal DD functions/properties without making it a requirement) then it strips player and send them to the mod naked (hopefully not for long :P)

If the player is wearing Block Generic/ Quest devices there are kicked out the auction house.

Once the player removes these items..... boom there back in the auction house (magic)

I would like to know if you think it should strip Block Generic or wait till they are removed? I didn't strip them because well I thing a DD Dev should decide that.

Don't know what I'd add but if you want anything added just ask it's really easy to.

29 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Can you explain the problem in a bit more detail. 

I don't get how it effects prison overhaul? or to you mean when you are sent from prison overhaul?

SD+ it should send the player naked to them?

What records did you delete? (not my mod)

Sorry, if I was vague. Took a screenshot from records, which I deleted from current version of the mod. It only has these weight values enabled. Deleting records allowed cuffs to get displayed correctly in SD+ and Prison Overhaul.

SimpleSlavery03072018_01.png

17 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

I would like to know if you think it should strip Block Generic or wait till they are removed? I didn't strip them because well I thing a DD Dev should decide that.

BlockGeneric Items are defined as "custom items that shouldn't get removed without good reason". Which means modders shouldn't offer trivial means of escape for them (such as blacksmith dialogues), but it's ok to remove them and replace them with higher priority quest items. Or temporarily, for a scene - in case the mod is expected to put them back on after the scene is completed. If you feel that a SS scenario warrants removing these devices, I'd say it's ok to. Maybe in that case make sure the player is getting handed to one of the more engaging SS outcomes, or just an outcome that doesn't require removing them in the first place.

Keep in mind that for pre-4.0 DD mods, the distinction between BlockGeneric and QuestItem didn't exist, so there still might be actual quest items around just marked with BlockGeneric.

Just now, Kimy said:

BlockGeneric Items are defined as "custom items that shouldn't get removed without good reason". Which means modders shouldn't offer trivial means of escape for them (such as blacksmith dialogues), but it's ok to remove them and replace them with higher priority quest items. Or temporarily, for a scene - in case the mod is expected to put them back on after the scene is completed. If you feel that a SS scenario warrants removing these devices, I'd say it's ok to. Maybe in that case make sure the player is getting handed to one of the more engaging SS outcomes, or just an outcome that doesn't require removing them in the first place.

Keep in mind that for pre-4.0 DD mods, the distinction between BlockGeneric and QuestItem didn't exist, so there still might be actual quest items around just marked with BlockGeneric.

I'll just make SS wait then. It seems the safer option! Thank you ^^.

So yea, I added a new feature in SS just for me !!!! 

The sendModEvents in it will allow modders that don't use ZAZ to use SS as a way for you to check and set zbfSlaveFaction for compatibility between mods. It also won't make SS a requirment to the mod.

For example (when I update) if people want Devious Followers to honour ZbfSlaveFaction on the player then they can install SS it will also let Devious Followers add the zbfSlavefaction to the player so other mods don't mess up my mod !