So, the mod is looking pretty solid with DD compatibility.

Death Alternative needs you to manual register in the DA's MCM (I dunno if it's a SS issue or DA issue), will look into it more later. it works though.

Device removal has some dialogue ^^ ( I say some it's some really fun dialogue enjoy)

What's next..... bug fixing and another pass on the dialog (I'm terrible at writing).

If people want a MCM to disable device removal- Let me know 

If people want a MCM to disable the addtional dialog I added in device removal - let me know.

Any other MCM setting you want - Let me know 

After that, I'll just support the mod (bug fixes, adding other SendModEvents)

51 minutes ago, webb71 said:

Looks like some great improvements. Do we still need a new save if we're updating?

to  be certain of SS functioning correctly yes.  it may or may not function correctly without that YMMV.  the only sure way it will function

correctly is on a new game start.

Hey, ty for taking over the mod and keeping it updated.

I've got a question. There's a devious framework version in the downloads; does this means that slavers can use devious frameworks to actually walk you to the auction house? I was unable to get this work in earlier versions and I tried for hours.

3 hours ago, Aqvaman said:

Hey, ty for taking over the mod and keeping it updated.

I've got a question. There's a devious framework version in the downloads; does this means that slavers can use devious frameworks to actually walk you to the auction house? I was unable to get this work in earlier versions and I tried for hours.

So, I can't support the old Devious Framework problems if they are broken.

I made sure my additions worked around it and did not alter it in anyway because people asked for a Devious Framework version, if they know how to make it work then maybe they will post.

If it is broken, will i fix it..... probably not. Devious Framework is a really fun mod but I've never been able to get it to run so it's doesn't glitch or bug out so trying to fix it under these conditions would be incredibly hard and maybe impossible. If one day I get a ton of time, I might but until Devious Framework get some stabilty updates (or I learn to run it safely with DD 4.0 ect) then I will try.

6 hours ago, Jimi123 said:

What is the condition to get to slaverun via SS ? do i need the prequest from slaverun or start the main quest ?

No, just have Slaverun marked as your slavery outcome in the MCM. Kenjoka make a special entrance to his mod's functions just for SS.

Thanks for picking this up, @Lozeak, and especially for doing all these things that people have been wanting forever.  :)

10 minutes ago, jfraser said:

No, just have Slaverun marked as your slavery outcome in the MCM. Kenjoka make a special entrance to his mod's functions just for SS.

Thanks for picking this up, @Lozeak, and especially for doing all these things that people have been wanting forever.  :)

Thank you for making the mod exsist! and your support when I first started modding :)

2 hours ago, CGi said:

Simple Slavery Plus V5.6 beta - Cleaned, USLEEP patched and Localized

This is an FOMOD with the following contents:
- localized and unlocalized plugin

- partial German translation (scripts are left alone)

- Devious Framework and non-Devious Framework version (it's an AiO for V5.6 beta)

- optional source scripts

- optional MO support

Simple Slavery Plus V5.6 beta (11.3MB)

@jfraser @Lozeak i only manually removed some accidental and obsolete edits that xEdit can't remove automaticly.

Thank you, I'm happy not to call it beta anymore since it's working and I've had no bug reports.

Made your version the main download. ^^

18 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Thank you, I'm happy not to call it beta anymore since it's working and I've had no bug reports.

Made your version the main download. ^^

Cool. i removed my post, but the installer ofc still says beta. -.-'

On 6/1/2018 at 6:19 PM, jfraser said:

You are, as always, the best, @CGi. :)

? i'm blushing so hard right now, i look like a brothel lamp. ☺️

Been a while. Nice to see you're still around. :)

Hey,

I'm a little confused about how to install the mod itself, the zip file contains a bunch of folders, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with them. NMM can't install it either. I looked over the post multiple times but I can't find any instructions, anyone wanna throw me a bone?

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Winterchill said:

Hey,

I'm a little confused about how to install the mod itself, the zip file contains a bunch of folders, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with them. NMM can't install it either. I looked over the post multiple times but I can't find any instructions, anyone wanna throw me a bone?

Thanks

added the loose version again. No idea why it won't install. (Worked on Vortex)

I didn't have an issue with the FOMOD version on NMM myself and it seemed to install just fine with the correct options (for me that means no Devious Framework).

I am using an older version of NMM, but that usually means I'm more likely to have issues than most people with FOMOD files.

Alternative "loose file" versions are nice to have available for those that wan them tho.

3 hours ago, Lozeak said:

added the loose version again. No idea why it won't install. (Worked on Vortex)

This would mean his NMM installation doesn't work with any FOMOD.
You shouldn't support damaged NMM installations. in the long run it's better for the user to fix such issues.

3 hours ago, Foulcault said:

I can confirm at least on Mod Organizer 2 it says "installation as fomod failed: This module is not usable with this setup" other fomod files work fine. Tried to re-download in case of damaged file but still not working.

The FOMOD checks for the mods hard dependencies which are Update.ESM and ZaZAnimationPack.ESM.
NMM will quit silently if those aren't installed and active while MO2 either ignores it or quits telling you that your setup is not useable for this mod.

Hello. Have question about 2 points in mcm:

1. Mias Lair. How does it work with sex slaves? Cant reach there from ss. Quest must be completed or not?

2. Player Submissive (Legacy) - what is this? Only think it may be alternative start, but i dont use it and dont know.

And it may be good thing to separate "real" slave outcomes from "free". If i am sending to SD it must be done some "work" to get free, same as your DF will at least cost money. But sending to such as Maria or Lola is some nonsence. It makes mod little stupid - defeated - auction - willing slave mod - talk to master - go free. My pc is iaughing right in my face everytime she managed to do this trick)

14 minutes ago, crococat said:

14 minutes ago, crococat said:

And it may be good thing to separate "real" slave outcomes from "free". If i am sending to SD it must be done some "work" to get free, same as your DF will at least cost money. But sending to such as Maria or Lola is some nonsence. It makes mod little stupid - defeated - auction - willing slave mod - talk to master - go free. My pc is iaughing right in my face everytime she managed to do this trick)

Well, since I don't use any Devious mods, Lola is one of the few "slavery" mods available. It's a choice, and has consequences that I accept. And, the way that I play, exploiting the mechanics to avoid an outcome would be cheating and pointless since I did choose to put the mod in my game. So, for me, it's not stupid, it is, rather, a nice accommodation. Different folks, different wants.

Thanks for the mod.