Ok, it is personal choice, everyone must have own preferences. But you can play Lola any time without SS as it was conceived by creator. I just think that SS as it named is a punishment mod. Dont know how to do this and in what form, authors matters, but in my mind now mod is cheating itself.

I just tested Simple Slavery Plus on a new mod profile and experienced some issues and have some questions too:

Questions first:

A. why has the slave no devices? It is kinda boring if SS is not adding its own devices. I often come to SS without any worn devices, so I kinda liked how SS added some shackels in the past (even tho only the collar and the ankle chains showed up...

So as a request: please add the option that simple slavery adds something like prisoner chains on its own when the player has no restraints when he comes to the auction (stupid me if the option is already there, sorry)

B. Is it usual that there is no more furniture involved in the acution scene? In 4 out of 5 runs I did not get any furniture bondage, even when wearing no restraints.

When beeing "bad" in the conversation with the slaver there seems a higher chance to be locked into a furniture, is that correct?

Request: I loved the furniture part.... would be nice to have an option to always lock the player in a furniture when auctioned.

Problems:

1. Devious Framework: this mod is supposed to work with DFW? If yes, it has a lot of problems (from my perspective).

- PC gets locked into the furniture by bidders... resulting in wired problems and broken camera when the auction ends (the furniture is gone, but the player still kinda locked in it...)

- If locked by DFW the player can "break" out of the Furniture somehow by moving and is then constantly locked back in, causing more problems (flat breasts, then no flat breasts and soon... see below).

2. Furniture with HDT

I have no idea what causes this, but some furnitures in Simple Slavery make the PCs breasts and ass flat and kinda warped. This already happened with the old Simple Slavery but less frequent. 
Any idea what causes this? Im using All in One Animated Pussy mod + XPMSE + Beast HDT (overwriting All in One as described in the mod thread).

Other than that: great that this is taken care of. I just have to be honest at this point, it does not feel like a progression yet apart from the newly added mods.

Suggestions at this point:

- Training Scene: actually make the trader train the slave with a lot of whipping and raping. 

- Customer Trial Scene: customers can try the slave before purchase. Different tasks maybe from servitude to plain abuse.

All these could happen randomly or from the dialogue options of the player (disobedient slave gets trained, question about "who are these people" gets to trial scene or maybe just make MCM options if training and trial scenes occur and with what given chance?

It would also be nice if there could be a universal feature of the slave beeing transported to the auction. I never ever got the "walk to the auction house" feature working, also not with devious framework :(

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I just tested Simple Slavery Plus on a new mod profile and experienced some issues and have some questions too:

Questions first:

A. why has the slave no devices? It is kinda boring if SS is not adding its own devices. I often come to SS without any worn devices, so I kinda liked how SS added some shackels in the past (even tho only the collar and the ankle chains showed up...

So as a request: please add the option that simple slavery adds something like prisoner chains on its own when the player has no restraints when he comes to the auction (stupid me if the option is already there, sorry)

B. Is it usual that there is no more furniture involved in the acution scene? In 4 out of 5 runs I did not get any furniture bondage, even when wearing no restraints.

When beeing "bad" in the conversation with the slaver there seems a higher chance to be locked into a furniture, is that correct?

Request: I loved the furniture part.... would be nice to have an option to always lock the player in a furniture when auctioned.

Problems:

1. Devious Framework: this mod is supposed to work with DFW? If yes, it has a lot of problems (from my perspective).

- PC gets locked into the furniture by bidders... resulting in wired problems and broken camera when the auction ends (the furniture is gone, but the player still kinda locked in it...)

- If locked by DFW the player can "break" out of the Furniture somehow by moving and is then constantly locked back in, causing more problems (flat breasts, then no flat breasts and soon... see below).

2. Furniture with HDT

I have no idea what causes this, but some furnitures in Simple Slavery make the PCs breasts and ass flat and kinda warped. This already happened with the old Simple Slavery but less frequent. 
Any idea what causes this? Im using All in One Animated Pussy mod + XPMSE + Beast HDT (overwriting All in One as described in the mod thread).

Other than that: great that this is taken care of. I just have to be honest at this point, it does not feel like a progression yet apart from the newly added mods.

Suggestions at this point:

- Training Scene: actually make the trader train the slave with a lot of whipping and raping. 

- Customer Trial Scene: customers can try the slave before purchase. Different tasks maybe from servitude to plain abuse.

All these could happen randomly or from the dialogue options of the player (disobedient slave gets trained, question about "who are these people" gets to trial scene or maybe just make MCM options if training and trial scenes occur and with what given chance?

It would also be nice if there could be a universal feature of the slave beeing transported to the auction. I never ever got the "walk to the auction house" feature working, also not with devious framework :(

A. I can add them back in np, there was an issue with playercontrol function and zaz which I worked out so I should be able to add them back.

B. The mod should function as it was with furniture if you arn't wearing any heavy bondage (unless I made a mistake) it is a DD compatibly thing.

1. Devious framework, I did not touch any of the code of how it works so if it doesn't work ....  did it work before? because if it didn't I don't know what to say.

Will I fix it ? Nope is the short answer, whenever I install Devious framework my game bugs out to hell CTD, dialog not firing correctly.... like for me to fix the Devious Framework function I may have to fix Devious framework that hasn't had an update for over a year. 

If it worked before though then I will try.

Post from author of DFW....

On 1/22/2018 at 11:44 PM, legume said:

To get the "Walking to the Auction House" to work you need a few things:

1. You need Devious Framework installed.

2. You need the "Simple Slavery 5.3 with Devious Framework.7z" version of Simple Slavery installed.

3. You need to trigger being taken to the Simple Slavery Auction House (for example by being defeated).

4. You need to be within range of walking to the auction house.  The range is meant to vary depending on MCM options; however, I think only Off and Distant is implemented.  You will need "Walk-to Auction House" "Disable Feature" set to 0 (indicating the feature is not disabled).  For this the range is anywhere remotely close to Riften (as far North as Windhelm and as far West as Riverwood).

If you've met all of these conditions and it's still not working I might be able to help but I would need to see the log from a game where it should be happening and possibly quest variables from the same time.

Hope this helps,

legume.

2 Furniture with HDT, Zaz and HDT issue.

I don't know what you expect progression wise.

On 5/22/2018 at 4:40 AM, Lozeak said:

This Mod is made by jfraser, Since they are on a break I felt like I'd step up to the plate and support Simple Slavery until they return.

New in 5.6 - Now Fixed the DD 4.0 + issue where the player could run around the auction house while they were being bidded on is fixed (thx Tyrant99), Whiterun brothel option missing in MCM is fixed. Now, when they remove your devices the bidders have some fun dialog. 

New in 5.5 - Now the mod handles DD in it's own way, Quest/Block Generic devices will delay slavery, The mod will stripe the player of generic devices. Warning, I took some risks with the esp/scripts (to make maintaining the mod easier), while I didn't find any bugs it is really hard to test the the mod with Devious Framework the none framework version is fine.

New in 5.4 - Devious Followers and Whiterun Brothel Revamped are now included. Also, changed how the mod stripped you to be more compatible with Devious Devices.

I'm here to support the mod not remaster it so don't expect any new features outside what I added with a DD Scene and Delayed slavery which 1. Allows you to use DD4.0 with SS without needing to use a console and respects other authors that use DDs and the tags they place on devices. This took 3 days of solid working stuff out (I could do it in 1 now) so I feel a lot of progression has been made.

Ok, thanks. 

Just wondered if somebody else got similar bugs and found a solution.

The furniture is definatly bugged for me. Sometimes it does not appear, sometimes it takes a lot of time to get locked into it and all the time I get that weird flat breasts bug :(

I dont say you did bad work, I was just kind of hoping that there would be more coming to this mod in the future like the original author planned (at least he said that once).

I am now done with Devious Framework... total crap mod sadly... a nice idea, but basically disfunct because of the stupid Skyrim AI I think... sad. could have been a nice combination with Simple Slavery. 

Mods like Prison OVerhaul have no problem dragging the player through the whole of skyrim and into prison. But devious framework does not even manage to get the player 50 feet without an issue. grrr :(

Not your problem of course, hehe. Just sad because I really hoped that that walking to the auction house would be somehow improved. There is the option to use the long route with PoP, tho and get to simple slavery after released from prison. But of course you still get blackscreen teleported there :(

7 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Mods like Prison OVerhaul have no problem dragging the player through the whole of skyrim and into prison. But devious framework does not even manage to get the player 50 feet without an issue. grrr

It's actually not hard to set up reliable AI for this, but it does take some finesse.

I might create something later but am busy with other projects atm...

20 hours ago, CGi said:

The FOMOD checks for the mods hard dependencies which are Update.ESM and ZaZAnimationPack.ESM.
NMM will quit silently if those aren't installed and active while MO2 either ignores it or quits telling you that your setup is not useable for this mod.

Thank you that did work. Any way to remove those requirements? The error didn't help with telling me to do this. Also the same check for Devious Framework might be nice as well. It would make installing easier for people in general.

5 hours ago, Foulcault said:

Thank you that did work. Any way to remove those requirements? The error didn't help with telling me to do this. Also the same check for Devious Framework might be nice as well. It would make installing easier for people in general.

i could remove the checks but i see the mod manager as resposible for not showing a proper message because this scripting functionality is there since FOMM.
i really have no clue why NMM removed the error message and now instead quits silently. That MO doesn't show more info is in the nature of MO.

Hmm. ran into the problem that Simple Slavery just ends when I try to get send to the Whiterun Brothel via SS auction.

The "funny" auction with the 10k slave price just ends, the player is released and then... nothing. 

I get the feeling something is very broken. I will look into my installation anyway and come back if the problem persists. 

Anybody else with something similar? 

Ravenbeak Prison is not showing up for me in Simple Slavery options.

Anybody else having that problem?

I will now try with SD+, too.... but if that also doesent work I would maybe be forced to go back to the old version :(

Godsdamnit.... I installed the original Ravenbeak Prison.... Damn, its hard to keep track of all the Mods taken over by someone else. Would be nice if the mods would add markers or something *sigh*

Totally awesome the mods keep updated, tho :D

I guess that is why Ravenbeak did not show...

But even with a new Mod Profile I cannot get the Whiterun Brothel to start via Simple Slavery Plus :(

Nothing seems broken in the Priority list, no overwrites or something.

After the auction I am just... free and can leave with no harm. 

23 hours ago, Acornins said:

for some reason, I can't get SD+ to register on the menu but I do have it installed. I'll check another mod at some point to see if it registers that, but it does register island of mara at least.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Ravenbeak Prison is not showing up for me in Simple Slavery options.

Anybody else having that problem?

I will now try with SD+, too.... but if that also doesent work I would maybe be forced to go back to the old version :(

Considering it's the same code as the old version it will unlikely help.

I have tested it and it worked for me.

The detection system uses Quest.GetQuest("_SD_controller") for SD+ and Quest.GetQuest("RavenBeakWarden") so the only thing I can think of is are you using a different language version of SD+ or Raven Break if so let me know and link it so I can test.

For me to fix (if it needs fixing) I need to know.

Version of Simple Slavery installed (Framwork/.or not and Localized/or Not?)

Version of Mod not detected (Main link or alternate version)

Basically, i can't find the problem....

It could be papyrus lag (looooonnnnng shot, follow the guide in my sig)

14 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Mod Profile I cannot get the Whiterun Brothel to start via Simple Slavery Plus

there are 2 versions of that lol 

This one 1.07b or higher I think

5 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

there are 2 versions of that lol 

This one 1.07b or higher I think

I have the newest version of the whiterun brothel installed. It never starts with Simple Slavery :(

Testing other mods now, RavenBEak shows now and also starts. SD+ shows, going to test it too right now and so on..

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

I have the newest version of the whiterun brothel installed. It never starts with Simple Slavery :(

Testing other mods now, RavenBEak shows now and also starts. SD+ shows, going to test it too right now and so on..

Fix and patch too? it won't work with 1.07 but will if you have fix/patch.

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Make sure you've got the latest fix file and use it to replace a few files in WB.

You should see a notification after you load a game 'WWB Event Registered', if you see that you have the right version for SS.

I got it working/got it to pop up! (It was on my end sort of problem.)

Also realized I think it conflicts with immerslave. I got bought at auction and the owner was right in front of the cage/I was out of it. I've since removed immerslave due to lack of interest in it in my save but I'm going to test the other options!

On 6/4/2018 at 8:51 AM, crococat said:

Hello. Have question about 2 points in mcm:

1. Mias Lair. How does it work with sex slaves? Cant reach there from ss. Quest must be completed or not?

2. Player Submissive (Legacy) - what is this? Only think it may be alternative start, but i dont use it and dont know.

And it may be good thing to separate "real" slave outcomes from "free". If i am sending to SD it must be done some "work" to get free, same as your DF will at least cost money. But sending to such as Maria or Lola is some nonsence. It makes mod little stupid - defeated - auction - willing slave mod - talk to master - go free. My pc is iaughing right in my face everytime she managed to do this trick)

Mia's Lair will skip the very first part of the quest where you are asked to investigate. You will start at the camp with the slavers. Once you approach the camp, they will attack and the mod will process as usual from there.

Player Submissive was the original version of Lola. I don't think it still exists.

Since this mod is being updated, I'd like to request a minor cosmetic update to the auction house. 

The auction house apparently started as a copy of the Temple of Mara.  That's fine, but the two Mara shrines and braziers are still there and look a little out of place.  I edited my own copy of the mod to remove the shrines and replace the braziers with the metal Whiterun version.  The place looks just a bit more stark and foreboding now.  Obviously not a high priority, but it shouldn't take long to do either if this is something that you'd consider.

AAAaah... I'm getting freaked out here! I'm using Simple Slavery Plus and have had no issues so far with registering or the MCM, BUT I have not been enslaved yet or at the auction. Is this a sleeping bear waiting to wreck my game? I don't think so, it's possible users are not using DDIv4 and DDEv4?

I mean DDAv4 as DDE is only v3.0e

1 minute ago, Dojo_dude said:

AAAaah... I'm getting freaked out here! 

It is always worth testing a major update just to make sure you don't have an obvious conflict, so to not be freaked out just go ahead and force a Simple Slavery event on a throw-away copy of your save and make sure it runs smoothly.  I've never been sent to Simply Slavery legit in my game either (the chance of it happening is quite rare in my game), but I did set the chance to 100% once just to see and got some assurance that it would work well for me, so I'm not worried it will have any major issues when it does happen.