21 minutes ago, Kimy said:

DCL will remove ZAP dependency with the next version, so its slavery parts will not support that feature for much longer. :)

Can you use the SendModEvents/RegisterForModEvents "PlayerRefEnslaved" and "PlayerRefFreed" like you do "dhlp-Suspend", "dhlp-Resume" instead then ?

Explanation here

Spoiler

If your mod uses ZAZ the using the zbfSlavefaction ranks are the way to go DON'T enslave players that have 0 or higher and when you enslave use the faction 0 or higher to indicate this then set the rank to -1 when your enslavement is over.

What about DD slavery mod that don't use ZAZ (i think my mod Devious Followers is the only one !)

First you must RegisterForModEvent("PlayerRefEnslaved", "Your Event Name1"),   RegisterForModEvent("PlayerRefFreed", "Your Event Name2")

When Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") from another mod is sent you must have a flag within your mod that stops your mod enslaving the player.

When Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") from another mod is sent you must have a flag within your mod that allows your mod to enslave the player.

All DD mod that use this will be compatible with each other !!! 

BUT WHAT ABOUT ZAZ <---> DD

If SS is installed when you use  SendModEvent("PlayerRefIsFree") it will use either Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") or Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") depending on players status (either zbfFactionslave is being used or another mod has sent Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved"))

After this is done if you use this check to make sure your not enslaving a already enslaved player. 

Use Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") at the start of your enslavement and SS will add zbfSlaveFactions for you and all mods that have that check will not touch your captured player until they escape.

When you are freeing a player/or they escape use Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") and SS will use zbfSlaveFactions to mark the player as fair game for slavery mods that use zaz, and for DD mods that have registered this mod event.

Step by step of how it should work.

1. Player has met conditions to be enslaved
  2. Either before(onUpdateloop) or now your Mod uses SendModEvent("PlayerRefIsFree")
  3. SS will either do Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") or Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") back
  4. If Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed") was the result you enslave player. Otherwise you don't and stop here.
  5. If you enslave player use Sendmodevent("PlayerRefEnslaved") 
  6. At end of enslavement use Sendmodevent("PlayerRefFreed")

With SS you will be compatible with all mods that use zbfSlaveFaction on the player correctly.

And if you do that and use SendModEvent("PlayerRefIsFree") before enslaving or on a update loop SS will sendmodevent a "PlayerRefEnslaved" or "PlayerRefFreed" depending on the zbfSlaveFaction ranking.

With just SendModEvents/RegisterForModEvents "PlayerRefEnslaved" and "PlayerRefFreed" DCL will be compatible with other slavey mod that use this (Only Devious followers)

Using  SendModEvent("PlayerRefIsFree") the player can use SS to make other mods that use zbfSlaveFaction won't mess with DCL and DCL won't enslave an enslaved player?

9 minutes ago, CGi said:

Simple Slavery V6.01 - Cleaned, USLEEP Patched and Localized

This is an FOMOD for easy installation using NMM, Vortex or MO. The folder structure follows the Bain standard for easy manual installation or with Wrye Bash.

Full German and Russian translation included. All vanilla languages have most of their vanilla entries translated but only in the localized plugin.

Content:

- localized and unlocalized plugin

- Devious Framework support

- optional source scripts

- optional MO support

Download:

Simple Slavery Plus V6.01 (11.4MB)

@Lozeak Could you please use the unlocalized plugins from the FOMOD for the next updates?

There are so many smaller dirty edits i need to remove manually, i forgot to remove quite a few in version 5.7.

Done on my end so shouldn't happen again.... though it might be the way I build both version of the mod (I basically build one version then copy the esp over to the other then make sure the properties are correct and done). Personally, I'd like to drop Devious Framework support but I continue cause maybe someone has it working correctly somewhere....

That said I think unless there are more bugs I don't need to update the esp only the scripts (to add/remove outcomes).

1 minute ago, Lozeak said:

Done on my end so shouldn't happen again.... though it might be the way I build both version of the mod (I basically build one version then copy the esp over to the other then make sure the properties are correct and done). Personally, I'd like to drop Devious Framework support but I continue cause maybe someone has it working correctly somewhere....

That said I think unless there are more bugs I don't need to update the esp only the scripts (to add/remove outcomes).

if you only update certain parts, then upload only those as a patch?
i made the mod use a BSA for the shared files so loose update files replace them automaticly.

13 minutes ago, CGi said:

if you only update certain parts, then upload only those as a patch?
i made the mod use a BSA for the shared files so loose update files replace them automaticly.

From here on out it makes a lot of sense !

Before 5.X --> 6.0 

I was making the mod DD compatible and fixing some bugs/adding scenes so I wanted it to be a complete version (editing different parts of the mod)

Now 

I'm done messing with the mod (unless bugs (JINXED)) I can add more mods via script edit as needed so yea I'll just patch it up. 

Again thank you for your help ^^. I'd call you a hero .... but the time you save me probably means more enslaved players.... so I guess your a villain ;;

Just now, Lozeak said:

Again thank you for your help ^^. I'd call you a hero .... but the time you save probably means more enslaved players.... so I guess your a villain ;;

How did you know? You're frightening me!

2 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Can you use the SendModEvents/RegisterForModEvents "PlayerRefEnslaved" and "PlayerRefFreed" like you do "dhlp-Suspend", "dhlp-Resume" instead then ?

Explanation here

Reveal hidden contents

And if you do that and use SendModEvent("PlayerRefIsFree") before enslaving or on a update loop SS will sendmodevent a "PlayerRefEnslaved" or "PlayerRefFreed" depending on the zbfSlaveFaction ranking.

With just SendModEvents/RegisterForModEvents "PlayerRefEnslaved" and "PlayerRefFreed" DCL will be compatible with other slavey mod that use this (Only Devious followers)

Using  SendModEvent("PlayerRefIsFree") the player can use SS to make other mods that use zbfSlaveFaction won't mess with DCL and DCL won't enslave an enslaved player?

Honestly, I no longer make the assumption for DD users to have ZAP installed in the first place. More and more DD mods are removing ZAP dependency and more and more new DD mods don't use it in the first place. There might/will be a feature for DD mods to communicate slave states to each other in the DD framework soon. It's a useful thing to have.

44 minutes ago, Kimy said:

There might/will be a feature for DD mods to communicate slave states to each other in the DD framework soon. It's a useful thing to have.

Yes, please ! ^^ that's what I was trying to do with sendmodevents so DD mods can work together :) without the need of using ZAP (it's a good mod but it's forcing the user to use a lot of animation just to get access to slave faction)

Basically, I couldn't find a way to make my mod work with DCL slavery (I don't want to enslave a slave ya know) but the only thing I could find was zbfSlaveFaction and I didn't want to add ZAP just for a faction so I made the SS/SendModevent stuff like dhlp stuff in hope other DD modder could do the same!

1 hour ago, blisken said:

The Death Alternative doesnt detect the simple slavery mod for the quest to AH. I tried new and old version and the same issue.

Need to use manual register in da mcm. If that don't work u may need clean save

It had been a long time since I started a new game, and even longer since I had used Simple Slavery, so I rebuilt my mod list and downloaded and installed this mod this morning.  I used CCAS to be sent to the auction right from the start.  How long should I expect the auction to take before I'm sent to wherever I'm going?  While in the cage I talked to John Randall (although there were no dialog options that appeared to be from this mod) and was hung up for auction very quickly.  However, my PC is just hanging there while customers and guards walk around and make occasional remarks, but as far as I can tell no one is bidding (is there supposed to be bidding?) and I'm waited for more than a half hour in game.

BTW, I have Devious Cidhna and Stories Devious installed and the MCM menu shows that the mod recognizes them.

16 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

It had been a long time since I started a new game, and even longer since I had used Simple Slavery, so I rebuilt my mod list and downloaded and installed this mod this morning.  I used CCAS to be sent to the auction right from the start.  How long should I expect the auction to take before I'm sent to wherever I'm going?  While in the cage I talked to John Randall (although there were no dialog options that appeared to be from this mod) and was hung up for auction very quickly.  However, my PC is just hanging there while customers and guards walk around and make occasional remarks, but as far as I can tell no one is bidding (is there supposed to be bidding?) and I'm waited for more than a half hour in game.

BTW, I have Devious Cidhna and Stories Devious installed and the MCM menu shows that the mod recognizes them.

Hmmm. which version you using? If it's the With Devious Framework, try the without. 

If you are using the without Save and Reload.

The mod the Auction is started by talking to John Randell.

I do not know what CCAS is.

CCAS is Content Consumer's Alternate Starts, one of the ways to get sent to Simple Slavery.

The only file in the download section for 6.01 is a FOMOD installer.  When I ran it I selected the option to not install the framework support, since I do not have Devious Framework installed.  So I think I should have the correct version.

Is it normal to not have any SS dialog options with John Randall?  The only choices I have are from other mods.

Anyway, I started over from the starting cell with the same result.

Thanks for your help.

1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

CCAS is Content Consumer's Alternate Starts, one of the ways to get sent to Simple Slavery.

The only file in the download section for 6.01 is a FOMOD installer.  When I ran it I selected the option to not install the framework support, since I do not have Devious Framework installed.  So I think I should have the correct version.

Is it normal to not have any SS dialog options with John Randall?  The only choices I have are from other mods.

Anyway, I started over from the starting cell with the same result.

Thanks for your help.

i use CCAS too and it works fine for me. Maybe another mod overrides the dialogue?

On 7/3/2018 at 9:05 PM, Lozeak said:

Done on my end so shouldn't happen again....

? I just had a look at the 6.01 from the download page and T5E tells me

• TINT layer index not found  for Margaret Garner
  • some "could not be resolved"
  • and a quest alias not found

Are these still known open issues or shouldn't they be supposed to be fixed already? I'm not sure if I got the right file?

45 minutes ago, worik said:

? I just had a look at the 6.01 from the download page and T5E tells me

• TINT layer index not found  for Margaret Garner
  • some "could not be resolved"
  • and a quest alias not found

Are these still known open issues or shouldn't they be supposed to be fixed already? I'm not sure if I got the right file?

The tint layer you can ignore. The other errors belong to a single scenario but yes, they should be fixed.

41 minutes ago, CGi said:

yes, they should be fixed.

Ok, thank you :classic_smile:

That means, the download section hasn't yet the most current file and I downloaded an older version?

(3 files available for download, I took "Simple Slavery Plus V6.01.7Z" since it had the matching version number with the mod desciption? )

56 minutes ago, worik said:

Ok, thank you :classic_smile:

That means, the download section hasn't yet the most current file and I downloaded an older version?

(3 files available for download, I took "Simple Slavery Plus V6.01.7Z" since it had the matching version number with the mod desciption? )

That's not what i meant, sorry. -.-'
i tried to say that the found errors need fixing. :D

2 hours ago, CGi said:

That's not what i meant, sorry. -.-'
i tried to say that the found errors need fixing. :D 

:classic_blush: My bad ... I need another cup 

Back to more stupid questions:

Since I got the MCM menu and some advertisment wallpapers in Riften, I assume the mod has initialized itself quite well in my test game.

The old Simple Slavery had a market at the back side of Riften.  That place seems to be empty now. Where would I have to go for a bit of sightseeing? Or didn't the setup work as good as it appears?

Edit: Found it - a door next to the Riften barracks. Good placement though it could be moved a bit to the side ... or the interior modified since it would overlap with the guardsroom ;)

Though outside of the SE gate is some stuff too .. and that seems to collide with  JKs Skyrim overhaul.

Edit2: I I think the shrines of Mara are not sooooo fitting ;) How about Zenithar?

Simple Slavery 5.3

Cant set up Red Wave scenario, does anyone know what the problem is ?

Everytime my character going through simple slavery with only Red Wave mod on, but works only freedom scenario.   

Do i need something else for this mod  ?

Or it is broken

1 hour ago, Oroborus said:

Simple Slavery 5.3

Old versions are not supported. Updates have a reason.

1 hour ago, worik said:

:classic_blush: My bad ... I need another cup 

Cheers.

1 hour ago, worik said:

Though outside of the SE gate is some stuff too .. and that seems to collide with  JKs Skyrim overhaul.

This stuff should be deleted since it's incomplete but i have no clue if anything is linked to it.

1 hour ago, worik said:

Edit2: I I think the shrines of Mara are not sooooo fitting ;) How about Zenithar?

How about Nocturnal or Vaermina? ^^

27 minutes ago, CGi said:

Nocturnal or Vaermina?

Molag Bal would be the only Daedra I could imagine somewhere near trading slaves. In fact he would be better placed at the slaveowners places. The market is just about "common" trade. ?

I came for Zenithar since his commendments are work and commerce.

God of work, commerce, and wealth, invoked for success in business ventures. Teaches prosperity through honest industry, rather than violence or deceit.

So since the market is neither about deceit nor abuse of slaves, but just a "honest market" I thought Zenithar would the best choice. All mentioned properties are true for the market, .. to the letter :classic_biggrin: