With @jfraser's encouragement, I packaged the enhancements & fixes that I had posted here (along with more good stuff) into a new mod, Simple Slavery Plus Plus. 

If you are using my earlier enhancements, you can remove my "SimpleSlavery - Changes.esp" from your mod list and install SS++ in place of SS+, if you wish.  You'll save a mod slot.  SS++ replaces SS+ (and my "Changes" esp if you were using it).  You can update in the middle of a game.  I did that myself.  You'll get the "missing mod" warning the first time, but everything will work. 

"coc sslv_market", take a look around, talk to the auctioneer or slave master about a "pretend" auction (yeah, right) and try it out.  Feedback is welcome.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry, I'm running simple slavery and I was wandering after you're being sold where do your inventory go? Is it possible to recover the items you had before? I was sold to the Red Wave and once completed the scenario I could not find my previous inventory anywhere. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Tassadar91 said:

Sorry, I'm running simple slavery and I was wandering after you're being sold where do your inventory go? Is it possible to recover the items you had before? I was sold to the Red Wave and once completed the scenario I could not find my previous inventory anywhere. 

Simple Slavery doesn't remove your inventory.  That would be Red Wave.  You could ask in the SexLab Stories support topic. 

• 4 months later...
23 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Is there any chance to get sold to a dungeon from the auction house with this mod? Or is it only the boring master on the road, who does nothing but standing still?

Yes.  Devious Cidhna has two dungeon outcomes, the Bandits and the Vampires.  If you're using SD+, there's an outcome in Fellglow Keep.

Edit:  I just realized that this is the discussion for SS+, not SS++.  I believe that SS+ only has the Pirates outcome for Devious Cidhna.

17 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Yes.  Devious Cidhna has two dungeon outcomes, the Bandits and the Vampires.  If you're using SD+, there's an outcome in Fellglow Keep.

Edit:  I just realized that this is the discussion for SS+, not SS++.  I believe that SS+ only has the Pirates outcome for Devious Cidhna.

Thanks for directing me to SS++. Looks like a slightly better version(the names aren't that much different though). But even with that mod it's just Devious Cidhna that has dungeon outcomes? (aside from the Fellglow Keep outcome that seems to be quite rare).

The Fellglow Keep outcome is always buggy for me. When you wake up they always become hostile for some reason. If it's because of Requiem or some other mod I have no idea. If there is something that this mod needs it's more dungeon outcomes. Maybe you can do that in SS++?