13 minutes ago, Durante said:

Also it would be wondrous indeed to see variable scenario's in the outcome of being sold, an example being a noble's servant, working the mines or the farm or in the tavern..

That's beyond the scope of this mod. It was my original intent to make various scenarios but unless Lozeak (or someone else - anyone is free to do whatever they want with the original SS) decides to expand the current premise, it will continue to be for connecting to other mods, not providing slavery content itself.

Although, that reminds me - Airianna made a farm for me at one point. I wonder what I did with that...

28 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Although, that reminds me - Airianna made a farm for me at one point. I wonder what I did with that...

You kept it hidden from us! How selfish... :P

6 hours ago, jfraser said:

Yes I did find farm Npc's many times on CK, I was always curious why I never ended up being worked under a bossy lady picking cabbages ?

48 minutes ago, Durante said:

Yes I did find farm Npc's many times on CK, I was always curious why I never ended up being worked under a bossy lady picking cabbages ?

6 hours ago, CGi said:

You kept it hidden from us! How selfish... :P

The plan was to make a default scenario where you are bought by the owner of the farm. Escape would involve killing or seducing a guard. That's when I learned that I can't make world spaces to save my life. So Airianna made one when she was bored one day because she's awesome.

The farm things you see in SS currently are the vestiges of my poor attempt.

7 hours ago, jfraser said:

That's beyond the scope of this mod. It was my original intent to make various scenarios but unless Lozeak (or someone else - anyone is free to do whatever they want with the original SS) decides to expand the current premise, it will continue to be for connecting to other mods, not providing slavery content itself.

I think making Enslavement outcomes in this mod doesn't really fit this mods intended use. If people make the outcomes other want it's better for SS to send them to that mod.

Basically, if I was to make more enslavement outcomes it should be it's own mod and SS will send players to it.

*** CORRECTION/EDIT***

This is fixed in version 6, so upgrading to that also solves the issue.

*** Original Post Below ***

Quick bug report, the erroneous zbfWristIronBlackAA armor add on record override has reemerged. It causes the cuffs to go invisible due to a random weight slider enablement. See here for location/cleaning instructions: 

I'm pretty sure this was an unintentional CK wild edit.

In case anyone has the wrist cuffs part of the zbfCuffsIronBlack, zbfWristIronBlack or zbfHandsInIronsFrontBlack invisible issue, it's a quick TES5edit fix, see the linked post above.

Is it me or does the SD reference not work with Simple Slavery anymore? Owner doesn't send me to auction the screen fades to black and same owner restarts. Also I haven't been able to make Simple Slavery register with death alternative

5 hours ago, Durante said:

Is it me or does the SD reference not work with Simple Slavery anymore? Owner doesn't send me to auction the screen fades to black and same owner restarts. Also I haven't been able to make Simple Slavery register with death alternative

Sounds like you started or updated SS on a previous save. 

26 minutes ago, jfraser said:

Sounds like you started or updated SS on a previous save. 

Most likely, curiously enough if around friendly factions  though I got passed on to a new owner which is entertaining in itself ?

50 minutes ago, Durante said:

Most likely, curiously enough if around friendly factions  though I got passed on to a new owner which is entertaining in itself ?

Try it on a new game. SS doesn't like being added to or updated during an old save.

I'm also having no luck getting Simple Slavery Plus to register with Death Alternative. I did start it on a new game, and I tried telling DAYMOYL to register mods manually. It picked up SD+ and POP normally, but not Simple Slavery Plus. Other mods like Cursed Loot and POP seem to recognize that Simple Slavery is there. By the way, I'm using the "with devious framework" version if that makes a difference.

So, end of the month I plan to have a look at the Death Alternative and I'll double check SD+

Devious Framework version.... maybe I need to not support it anymore. It uses code I can't understand unless I take a lot of time understanding Devious Framework, which I can't get to run stably anyway.

I have asked this before and never been told. Has anyone got Devious framework working with SS well?

15 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

I have asked this before and never been told. Has anyone got Devious framework working with SS well?

i installed DF a few times but never got it to do anything and i tested alot of mods that support it or are supported by it.

3 hours ago, Lozeak said:

So, end of the month I plan to have a look at the Death Alternative and I'll double check SD+

Devious Framework version.... maybe I need to not support it anymore. It uses code I can't understand unless I take a lot of time understanding Devious Framework, which I can't get to run stably anyway.

It worked originally. I may have broken something when I was tinkering. 

12 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Nope, SS work fine but I can't run DF.  I run SD+ and of course DA.  I also use SR (Slaverun).

2 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

It would be cool if th PC is sent to prison would lead to being sold at simple slavery

If you are not too busy, I suggest you take a minute or two of your time and read the first post or the mod page.

Spoiler

Prison Overhaul Patched: Y'know, guards don't make much money. But there's a way to make a quick buck on the side.

:classic_wink:

43 minutes ago, worik said:

If you are not too busy, I suggest you take a minute or two of your time and read the first post or the mod page.

Reveal hidden contents

:classic_wink:

Yea, i have the vanilla prison in mind w/o all the POP stuff. Example: The PC has a bounty, gets approached by a guard and can either pay the bounty or go to jail. Going to jail leaves the PC in the cell. Then the PC goes to bed and THEN awakes at the auction hall. 

On 7/21/2018 at 8:36 AM, Lozeak said:

For the most part it's worked okay for me. There have been occasional glitches, mostly on return trips to SS. The most common is that the usual ZAP restraints (collar, wrist and ankle irons) don't get added to the PC's inventory or equipped on the PC.

If you stopped supporting the Devious Framework, how would that effect those of us that use it?

I thought I hit "Submit Reply" but I don't c my post. If this is a re-post, sorry about that. How do I get sent to Auction with Simple Slavery Plus, Naked Dungeons & SLUTS Redux?  Hostiles just kill me...I just get re-set when pulling a cart in SLUTS if I die or Surrender. I use Sexlab Submit (not Sexlab Defeat). Is that a problem?

5 hours ago, Bednarik said:

I thought I hit "Submit Reply" but I don't c my post. If this is a re-post, sorry about that. How do I get sent to Auction with Simple Slavery Plus, Naked Dungeons & SLUTS Redux?  Hostiles just kill me...I just get re-set when pulling a cart in SLUTS if I die or Surrender. I use Sexlab Submit (not Sexlab Defeat). Is that a problem?

Submit hasn't been supported in years (even longer than Defeat). It does not have a direct connection to SS. You will need Death Alternative to create the connection.

Hey! I just got back into the modding scene and after using CCAS to send me to simple slavery the guard dialogue didnt proc. He just had the generic prostitution options added by deviously cursed loot. Also, for some reason my hands don't go where they're supposed to they stay movable. I re-ran fnis and received no errors and other mods seem to work fine, so i'm not really sure whats going on. I have all the requirements so i'm not entirely sure what the problem could be. I've tried re-installing the mod and using a fresh save and its still not running, Anyway, any help would be appreciated

8 minutes ago, Layenightboy said:

Hey! I just got back into the modding scene and after using CCAS to send me to simple slavery the guard dialogue didnt proc. He just had the generic prostitution options added by deviously cursed loot. Also, for some reason my hands don't go where they're supposed to they stay movable. I re-ran fnis and received no errors and other mods seem to work fine, so i'm not really sure whats going on. I have all the requirements so i'm not entirely sure what the problem could be. I've tried re-installing the mod and using a fresh save and its still not running, Anyway, any help would be appreciated

What do you mean by a "fresh save"?