3 hours ago, Layenightboy said:

I deleted all of my old saves and started a new game.

You don't need to delete old saves.

I just wanted to make sure it's a brand new game - some people start a game, set up all the mods, and save at that point, then call that a new game. It is not. Any additions or subtractions from that setup will cause the same stability issues as if the save was 100 hours in.

So i deleted all of my mods and ran a few tests with only the base framework in place and then added SLUTS, Simple Slavery, and CCAS again (and all their dependencies) this time the same thing happened, talked to the guard and he just gave the generic greetings (Cursed loot is no longer installed so those options were gone now) then i tried to use console commands to unlock the door to maybe try talking to another character and see if that would do anything. This led to the blackout screen as i was put on the stage to be sold, only thats as far as it got. I waited and waited and nothing happened. Also, still having he arm animation error, the arm bindings worked last time i tried but then it didnt work this time. I was having the same problem with SLUTS and the yoke but that actually stopped after i uninstalled a bunch of mods. I've run fnis a bunch of times and created a mod from the overwrite files created during the run, should i instead be merging them with another mod? oh, i'm on Mod Organizer if that helps.

Edit: added modlist, FNIS Animations is the mod i created for the files created during FNIS

Modlist.png

1 hour ago, Layenightboy said:

So i deleted all of my mods and ran a few tests with only the base framework in place

?You are mixing DDI 4.1with DDX 4.0 ? I'm not sure if that does work at all...

3 hours ago, jfraser said:

You don't need to delete old saves.

I just wanted to make sure it's a brand new game - some people start a game, set up all the mods, and save at that point, then call that a new game. It is not. Any additions or subtractions from that setup will cause the same stability issues as if the save was 100 hours in.

so i actually just tried the old simple slavery to chance it and see if it'd work and it does. Tho i've only tried it twice and the first time it went through all the way to sluts but then the sluts quest didnt follow through, the driver just said "well let me see what to do with you then" and walked away. tho that could have something to do with the wolves that spawned and started attacking the guards nearby. The second trial got through the whole auction as well but froze on the Abe Lincoln quote. So it's something added in plus thats causing the problem maybe?

On 7/22/2018 at 11:47 AM, Clementh said:

I am convinced that most loverslab dwellers are masochists who wish to be treated like a dirt and trash due to how many self-slavery mods out there ?

you guys make and download mod just so your character can become slave lol. ?

There is a decent variety on loverlab, there aren't that many player slave mods.

Yes, I do, cause that's the fun of computer games is that you can do things you can't in real life.

Funny as it may be, wanting to play a game so you can experience being a slave because it's a fantasy you have is probably better than playing a game where you shoot people repeatedly in the face.

On 7/22/2018 at 5:20 PM, firebinder said:

For the most part it's worked okay for me. There have been occasional glitches, mostly on return trips to SS. The most common is that the usual ZAP restraints (collar, wrist and ankle irons) don't get added to the PC's inventory or equipped on the PC.

If you stopped supporting the Devious Framework, how would that effect those of us that use it?

So I don't mind supporting it, I'll put the effort in. The thing that was getting to me, someone says Devious Framwork part doesn't work or it breaks something. I'll ask if someone could get it to work? No one replies. It left me thinking whats the point supporting a version of the mod that noone can get to work (working on both version almost doubles the time I need to fix something)

You replying is enough for me to continue supporting it. 

33 minutes ago, Layenightboy said:

so i actually just tried the old simple slavery to chance it and see if it'd work and it does. Tho i've only tried it twice and the first time it went through all the way to sluts but then the sluts quest didnt follow through, the driver just said "well let me see what to do with you then" and walked away. tho that could have something to do with the wolves that spawned and started attacking the guards nearby. The second trial got through the whole auction as well but froze on the Abe Lincoln quote. So it's something added in plus thats causing the problem maybe?

So, I'm 99% sure Sluts has an issue where it doesn't always start. I've been sent there via a guard and just to find nothing happens. Either way, if your are teleported to SLUTS then it's not SSPlus.

The freeze though could be a tweak I did with the scenes but there is an error catch for it so give it a few real-life mins and it should start (if it happens again, do this and let me know the result). 

I will do some testing to see if something in a scene is glitched. (I think it is).

Thanks for the feedback it gives me a good place to start.

53 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

So, I'm 99% sure Sluts has an issue where it doesn't always start. I've been sent there via a guard and just to find nothing happens. Either way, if your are teleported to SLUTS then it's not SSPlus.

The freeze though could be a tweak I did with the scenes but there is an error catch for it so give it a few real-life mins and it should start (if it happens again, do this and let me know the result). 

I will do some testing to see if something in a scene is glitched. (I think it is).

Thanks for the feedback it gives me a good place to start.

Well the thing is that Simple Slavery Plus doesnt work at all, the guard at the front doesnt have any dialogue options. The only way to start it is by using console commands to open the door and that for procs the blackout and string up scene. However once that happens the mod is just dead. I can hear ambient noise and look around but nothing progresses. I installed the old simple slavery to see if that would work and it actually did. 

On 7/22/2018 at 6:47 AM, Clementh said:

I am convinced that most loverslab dwellers are masochists who wish to be treated like a dirt and trash due to how many self-slavery mods out there ?

you guys make and download mod just so your character can become slave lol. ?

Your here just to read the articles right. ?

Get your hands out of your pants then.

8 hours ago, Layenightboy said:

So i deleted all of my mods and ran a few tests with only the base framework in place and then added SLUTS, Simple Slavery, and CCAS again (and all their dependencies) this time the same thing happened, talked to the guard and he just gave the generic greetings (Cursed loot is no longer installed so those options were gone now) then i tried to use console commands to unlock the door to maybe try talking to another character and see if that would do anything. This led to the blackout screen as i was put on the stage to be sold, only thats as far as it got. I waited and waited and nothing happened. Also, still having he arm animation error, the arm bindings worked last time i tried but then it didnt work this time. I was having the same problem with SLUTS and the yoke but that actually stopped after i uninstalled a bunch of mods. I've run fnis a bunch of times and created a mod from the overwrite files created during the run, should i instead be merging them with another mod? oh, i'm on Mod Organizer if that helps.

Edit: added modlist, FNIS Animations is the mod i created for the files created during FNIS

Modlist.png

Two things: first, double check that you have Fuz Ro Doh Silent Voice installed. Second, you have to kick start SLUTS by talking to an innkeeper about possible jobs before you get sent to SS.

Edit: I see Fuz in your list, so scratch that one. Here's to reading! XD

Next week I have time and I'll look at the mod.

It is likely I messed something up when I added some Scene randomization to the mod, (this is most likely the cause of the problem).

Dialogue: could be a conditioning error (easy enough to fix) or a SEQ rebuild.

Devious Framework: still uses the code it had from the old SS (with some minor alterations to catch DDs)

People giving feedback will most likely allow me to fix the mod easily.

Time permitting, I'll have another look at Death Alternative integration to see if I can get it to auto-register.

4 hours ago, jfraser said:

Two things: first, double check that you have Fuz Ro Doh Silent Voice installed. Second, you have to kick start SLUTS by talking to an innkeeper about possible jobs before you get sent to SS.

Edit: I see Fuz in your list, so scratch that one. Here's to reading! XD

I should have specified that it was the redux version of sluts, you don't need to start the quest to be sent there by SS anymore, and it works fine with the old version of simple slavery. for whatever reason it's Simple Slavery Plus that isnt working for me 

13 hours ago, jfraser said:

I remember reading a guide that recommended starting a new game with only the core mods and SexLab activated, getting SL installed, and then only adding SexLab-dependent mods. Would you recommend against that approach, then?

(Spent 15 min. trying to find that guide and didn't...)

1 hour ago, Layenightboy said:

I should have specified that it was the redux version of sluts, you don't need to start the quest to be sent there by SS anymore, and it works fine with the old version of simple slavery. for whatever reason it's Simple Slavery Plus that isnt working for me 

I didn't know there was a redux version. XD

43 minutes ago, orgs1n said:

I remember reading a guide that recommended starting a new game with only the core mods and SexLab activated, getting SL installed, and then only adding SexLab-dependent mods. Would you recommend against that approach, then?

(Spent 15 min. trying to find that guide and didn't...)

Yes, I very much disagree with that approach. Adding any mod to a pre-existing save will cause stress fractures. You may not notice them at first but over time they will grow until eventually something unexpectedly stops working and you will never be able to trace the cause. Modded Skyrim is a thin ice proposition at any time - there is no good reason to add cracks to the ice.

Of course others disagree with me on this. DeepBlueFrog aka SkyrimLL (author of SD+, etc),  for instance, is a proponent of what you posted.

But I've been doing this for years and have never had issues that would have been solved by adding more mods after the initial load. As long as you are patient and let all the mods load before you even take a step, there is no need for it.

Hello? I had a problems with starting slavery auction. My only slavery mod was Maria Eden... My character was captured and sent to this mod's auction.

A few seconds later, she was automatically sent to spot where her wrists were chained to upwards with handcuffs

However, bidding didn't start. I waited and waited... but nothing changed. and I tried many times.

I changed esp load order several times and I started with completely new character( lv1 newcomer) and etc...

My english is bad, and I don't know how to communicate with foreigners. So maybe you think my words seem rude, but I didn't intend it.

17 hours ago, yw9962 said:

Hello? I had a problems with starting slavery auction. My only slavery mod was Maria Eden... My character was captured and sent to this mod's auction.

A few seconds later, she was automatically sent to spot where her wrists were chained to upwards with handcuffs

However, bidding didn't start. I waited and waited... but nothing changed. and I tried many times.

I changed esp load order several times and I started with completely new character( lv1 newcomer) and etc...

My english is bad, and I don't know how to communicate with foreigners. So maybe you think my words seem rude, but I didn't intend it.

You need Fuz Ro Doh: Silent Voice. That is the problem 99% of the time when this issue comes up.

2 hours ago, jfraser said:

You need Fuz Ro Doh: Silent Voice. That is the problem 99% of the time when this issue comes up.

I checked it, but I had Fuz Ro Doh. And strangely, your simple slavery 5.3 worked well if I didn't have any slavery mods.

However it didn't work with maria eden 2.1. My character was sold at 800 golds but nothing happened.

And simple slavery plus 6.01 didn't work even I don't have any slavery mods. Bidding didn't start just as I described at last post

Spoiler

371792585_.thumb.png.842200be591aa04aa701b42d2f52a7c1.png

On 7/24/2018 at 8:59 AM, Lozeak said:

Next week I have time and I'll look at the mod.

It is likely I messed something up when I added some Scene randomization to the mod, (this is most likely the cause of the problem).

Dialogue: could be a conditioning error (easy enough to fix) or a SEQ rebuild.

Devious Framework: still uses the code it had from the old SS (with some minor alterations to catch DDs)

People giving feedback will most likely allow me to fix the mod easily.

Time permitting, I'll have another look at Death Alternative integration to see if I can get it to auto-register.

I think it's probably exactly as you say. I've been having the same issue with no dialogue options and the auction never triggering. Before anyone asks, yes, I do have Fuz installed and yes, I do have a slavery mod (captured dreams). I am attempting to test death alternative into blackout into simple slavery into CD. I go into bleed out and black out as normal, and simple slavery triggers. I get the dialogue about the carriage, lying on the floor, and I come to in the holding cell. Once in the cell, everyone just asks me if there is anything I need, including the chained up lady in front of the door. Sometimes the guard is there, sometimes he isn't. Either way he just asks me what I need and never actually gives me any dialogue options and the scenes never trigger. I can also unequip my bindings in the equipment menu, though it doesn't restore freedom to punch people or anything. I tried opening the door via console as another user did, but nothing happened for me. I can simply walk out and go about my skyrim buisness, except, you know, in binds and unable to really do anything.

Hope this helps the troubleshooting! First time using this, but it looks like an awesome mod!

SOOOOO I think it's fixed. I had some free time and REALLY hated that this mod was broken so fixed it.

I couldn't find where the issue came from but from the feedback, I could guess it was from an unfilled alias so made them all optional and it worked. 

I have no idea how this problem was created, probably some misclick somewhere in TES or in the CK :< or the dumb way I make both versions.

Thank you all for the feedback and sorry for breaking the mod. I mean I did fix something then broke it :D so I guess we're even.

6 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Is it safe to upgrade to 6.02 without starting a new game?  Asking because you have that massive disclaimer in the OP about always starting a new game ...

Probably not, BUT since 6.01 is broken you may as well.

In general, though it is never safe to upgrade a mod mid-save. That said I do it all the time.