So I need to make a list of what mods can't deal with what.

A- Can Handle Anything

D- Can't Handle Any Devious Devices

B- Can't Handle Block Genric Devices

Q- Can't Handle Quest Devices

?- I have no clue and need more information.

Devious Followers - A

Captured Dreams Shop - Q (Belt , Collar, HeavyBondage)
Devious Cidhna (the pirate quest) - ?
Deviously Cursed Loot - A ? Gonna guess kimy handles devices on her end 
Heroine in Distress - ?
Island of Mara (original or Tweaked versions will work) - ?
Maria Eden (legacy Slavery version - D?
Quick as you Like - Q - Heavy Bondage 
Raven Beak Prison - Q - Heavy Bondage
Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced - A? 
Skyrim Licensed Universal Transport Service - A? 
Sexlab Stories (Red Wave) - A?
Slaverun Reloaded - ?
Slaves of Tamriel Continuation - ?
Submissive Lola - QB (Collar, Heavy Bondage)
Things in the Dark - (Q  Heavy Bondage)
Wolfclub - ?

So, I need information imma start building the functions to remove devices for now.

The code you sent is really useful thank you ^^. I'm getting pretty good at the CK but inter mod stuff I had no clue until I started this mod.

RegisterForModEvent("The string that send mod event does", "Function you'll call") 

Example from my code.....

Event Init()
            RegisterForModEvent("DFEnslave", "Enslave") 
endEvent

Function Enslave()

Move player to where you need them

Stuff to start the quest.

endfunction

you'll need make sure Init is excuted on game load 

Can do this by a QuestAlias on the player that has this

scriptname PlayerAlias extends ReferenceAlias

QuestScriptName Property Q Auto

Event OnPlayerLoadGame()
    Q.Init()
EndEvent

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

A- Can Handle Anything

Devious Followers - A

Captured Dreams Shop - Q (Belt and Collar) ? + HeavyBondage Keyword
Devious Cidhna (the pirate quest) - ?
Deviously Cursed Loot - A ? Gonna guess kimy handles devices on her end 
Heroine in Distress - ?
Island of Mara (original or Tweaked versions will work) - ?
Maria Eden (legacy Slavery version - D?
Quick as you Like - Q? + Heavy Bondage Keyword  
Raven Beak Prison - ? Heavy Bondage Keyword
Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced - A? 
Skyrim Licensed Universal Transport Service - A? 
Sexlab Stories (Red Wave) - A?
Slaverun Reloaded - ?
Slaves of Tamriel Continuation - ?
Submissive Lola - QB(Collar)??? +Heavy Bondage Keyword
Things in the Dark -? Q and Heavy Bondage Keyword
Wolfclub - ?

So, I need information imma start building the functions to remove devices for now.

The code you sent is really useful thank you ^^. I'm getting pretty good at the CK but inter mod stuff I had no clue until I started this mod.

the ones i added about in green above are what i know of (mostly those deal with the new Heavy Bondage Keyword)

Devious Cidhna - the newest version does handle the heavy Bondage Keyword but i am not sure about quest or block generic items for it, it will work if you

are in regular DD though.

sorry i do not have more information for you on them.

10 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

the ones i added about in green above are what i know of (mostly those deal with the new Heavy Bondage Keyword)

Devious Cidhna - the newest version does handle the heavy Bondage Keyword but i am not sure about quest or block generic items for it, it will work if you

are in regular DD though.

sorry i do not have more information for you on them.

Just to make sure your saying they can't deal with Heavy Bondage Devices?

8 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Just to make sure your saying they can't deal with Heavy Bondage Devices?

the ones that i wrote heavy bondage on can NOT handle it at this time (they have not been updated since before DDI 4.0 came out)

22 hours ago, Lozeak said:

A- Can Handle Anything

Just my assumptions on the few mods I use/have used from this list.

Devious Cidhna (the pirate quest) - ? Q? -quest requires access to heavy bondage, gag, blindfold, chastity belt and piercing slots - may break if any of these slots are filled by quest items (these slots are added to/removed throughout the quest through dialogues).
Deviously Cursed Loot - A ? Gonna guess kimy handles devices on her end My assumption would actually be Q - since if a quest item blocks DCUL's quest items the quests may be broken.  Not sure if DCUL would detect this and stop the quest from happening on transfer from SS.
Skyrim Licensed Universal Transport Service - A? Not sure if the mod actually requires the ability to put the pony gear on the player, would be odd dialogue at least if the player had a gag on while having a conversation followed by being "gagged".

My impression just from reading DD discussions over time is that unique/quest DD items should only be removable by the mod that added them, and the "emergency removal" function of DDI that sends a stop quest event for mods to detect and try to properly shut down their quests with (I'm not sure how many mods have been updated to use this yet other than DCUL).  So my gut assumption is that almost all of these mods will be at least Q - can't handle quest devices unless specifically built to work with almost any item, like Devious Followers.  I don't know how block generic devices work well enough to say if they would be an issue or not.

I think a good "test" if someone had the time/inclination would be to have a player character equipped with a full set of quest-marked DD that fill every available slot, and see if it breaks a mod or not (due to blocking that mod's devices or not allowing devices to be removed by the mod that it expects to be removed).

Possible suggestions for the scene involving Simple Slavery detecting quest itens that stop a selected outcome:

- You get dumped in the wilderness. (Maybe a scene about, the slavers deciding that angering your master is not worth it)

- You get a fine in a random hold/Riften. (Slavers believe they have been scammed by the trader that sold you and you get fined by being part of the scam).

- A pair of rich people disputing to buy you just because they can. After the deal you're free to go. They have no more use for you, since the winner has been decided by the one that purchased you. (PC was used for a contest and is dismissed like trash).

- A random master buys you and is murdered just after the auction ends. You're free. The slavers let you go since you're paid for and it's bad luck to try selling you so soon/or they know the organization that killed the master and want nothing with it, you included.

- A random master purchases you and is angered when he cannot remove the quest device. He tattoos you with some random slut/slaves tattoos and sets you free in his fury. ( You also get a fine for a minor crime in one hold)

7 minutes ago, Loki15kun said:

Possible suggestions for the scene involving Simple Slavery detecting quest itens that stop a selected outcome:

- You get dumped in the wilderness. (Maybe a scene about, the slavers deciding that angering your master is not worth it)

- You get a fine in a random hold/Riften. (Slavers believe they have been scammed by the trader that sold you and you get fined by being part of the scam).

- A pair of rich people disputing to buy you just because they can. After the deal you're free to go. They have no more use for you, since the winner has been decided by the one that purchased you. (PC was used for a contest and is dismissed like trash).

- A random master buys you and is murdered just after the auction ends. You're free. The slavers let you go since you're paid for and it's bad luck to try selling you so soon/or they know the organization that killed the master and want nothing with it, you included.

- A random master purchases you and is angered when he cannot remove the quest device. He tattoos you with some random slut/slaves tattoos and sets you free in his fury. ( You also get a fine for a minor crime in one hold)

There is a dumped in wildness already in the mod which is cool for me (no extra work) 

So, I have a plan now how I will deal with Quest devices/Block Generic devices.

Make a list of mods that can deal with all devices 

So far Devious Followers and SD+ so those mod will get players if you have those devices, if not installed/select left in wilderness. (I think SLUTS would be an awesome mod to be a catch all too, I'll ask the modder if they'll consider making it only equip the devices it can and avoid touching quest/block generic.

That said, I think it's sad the player could avoid being enslaved so maybe I'll make it so it can delay the slavery so that once the player removes those devices booom sent to preselected Slavery outcome !!!!

I think this is the best solution to the problem :)

35 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

@Lozeak

Hi, so I have WhiterunBrothelRevamped setup for some Slavery outcomes from SS.

I think all you need is to call this event: 

sendmodevent("WWBBrothelEnslave")

Let me know if you need anything else, and thanks!

Will add it now and post gimme a little ^^.

16 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

That said, I think it's sad the player could avoid being enslaved so maybe I'll make it so it can delay the slavery so that once the player removes those devices booom sent to preselected Slavery outcome !!!!

I also agree that delaying the slavery for later would be even better. So you can never escape by just using quest devices.

I also forgot that for you to be sold from prison to slavery you need another mod.

32 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

There is a dumped in wildness already in the mod which is cool for me (no extra work) 

So, I have a plan now how I will deal with Quest devices/Block Generic devices.

Make a list of mods that can deal with all devices 

So far Devious Followers and SD+ so those mod will get players if you have those devices, if not installed/select left in wilderness. (I think SLUTS would be an awesome mod to be a catch all too, I'll ask the modder if they'll consider making it only equip the devices it can and avoid touching quest/block generic.

Sounds good.  I thought SD+ actually was a mod that really couldn't deal with Quest items because of a collar it needed to put on the player, but I haven't used that mod in a very long time so I may be incorrect.  When I last played it the player's "master" would get a key that you needed to loot if you managed to kill them and get out of your SD+ restraints to actually end slavery.

i like the delay then boooom idea a lot ?

p.s.

for some reason the little like button for posts quit working for me....sigh i could hit that for several posts i like but do not feel like quoting just to say so.

Whiterun Brothel Revamped outcome added ^^

Sadly, I will not be able to mod for the next few days social life _/\O/\_

DDs are still not handled by this mod at all so you may want to clear Devices by using DCL Freeme or something while the auction is going on.

The auction scene kinda is clunky because DDi spams playerenablecontrols so I can't lock the player in place or do anything with disableplayercontrols. I'm gonna wait on DD team to respond to the issue before I start working on a work round.

I don't know if it would go here but I seem to have ran into a problem, I went through simple slavery for Devious Follower. I got a follower and was told to speak to the follower, I went to talk to the follower and my follower says this "You're that slave that escaped her master. Don't worry, I'll collect the debt for them" with the only option I could say after that was "Hey, I was wondering..." 

the thing is that when I choose the option of "Hey, I was wondering..." the follower repeats again the previous chat of "You're that slave that escaped her master. Don't worry, I'll collect the debt for them" and continues to keep saying the same thing every time I choose "Hey, I was wondering..." which never goes away since that is the only conversation option I have. Not sure how I can get past that if there is since it just keeps repeating and nothing new

1 hour ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

WOW... so much DDs discussion are here... i feel a bit silly with my question... the description says "devious follwer included" so should i unistall DF? or is it mean as native support and i need both SS plus and DF?

It means that now simple slavery is compatible with devious follower

keep both devious follower and simple slavery in your mod order

2 hours ago, Durante said:

Thanks for the update. Any chance you would know why SS+ isn't registering on death alternative? I've tried various versions but it just doesn't appear there as an option anymore.. :/

I probably broke it, I'll look into it. I took a risk with the esp. 

2 hours ago, Hiderius said:

I don't know if it would go here but I seem to have ran into a problem, I went through simple slavery for Devious Follower. I got a follower and was told to speak to the follower, I went to talk to the follower and my follower says this "You're that slave that escaped her master. Don't worry, I'll collect the debt for them" with the only option I could say after that was "Hey, I was wondering..." 

the thing is that when I choose the option of "Hey, I was wondering..." the follower repeats again the previous chat of "You're that slave that escaped her master. Don't worry, I'll collect the debt for them" and continues to keep saying the same thing every time I choose "Hey, I was wondering..." which never goes away since that is the only conversation option I have. Not sure how I can get past that if there is since it just keeps repeating and nothing new

It goes is DF forum but it's cool I'll look into it. (I think u can bypass this by reseting DF in MCM.)