1 hour ago, Aira424 said:

I'm using the Nexus Mod Manager. Well I installed the mods manually but I did it with over mods too and that works.

If you installed them then NMM *should* be showing them as installed.  I don't care for or use that particular POS but we have plenty of NMM users here who should be able to at least hint at what can go wrong so hopefully one of them will tell you what you need to do.

1 hour ago, Aira424 said:

I'm using the Nexus Mod Manager. Well I installed the mods manually but I did it with over mods too and that works.

This is probably not what you want to hear. You need to Deinstall your mods manually. If you still have the 7-zip file for SS+ in your downloads the next step is to go to the page in NMM where "Mods" is highlighted at the top of the page. If you have erased the 7-zip file then download the mod again. Once on that page there is a large green cross in the upper left hand corner. If you put your cursor over the arrow to the right of it it will show you two options. Choose "Load Mod from File." It should automatically pull up your download page. Click on the mod that you want (here we're discussing SS+, so click on that). It will then automatically place the mod in the "unassigned" category. Open the category up, click on the mod that you want to use (SS+ to be redundant) and hit the green check mark under the green cross. When a check mark shows up to the left on the mod's name it is good to go.

Hope that wasn't TMI but I find it is better to give more information than you need than too little and have you coming back multiple times with more questions.

On 9/27/2018 at 9:34 PM, Psalam said:

This is probably not what you want to hear. You need to Deinstall your mods manually. If you still have the 7-zip file for SS+ in your downloads the next step is to go to the page in NMM where "Mods" is highlighted at the top of the page. If you have erased the 7-zip file then download the mod again. Once on that page there is a large green cross in the upper left hand corner. If you put your cursor over the arrow to the right of it it will show you two options. Choose "Load Mod from File." It should automatically pull up your download page. Click on the mod that you want (here we're discussing SS+, so click on that). It will then automatically place the mod in the "unassigned" category. Open the category up, click on the mod that you want to use (SS+ to be redundant) and hit the green check mark under the green cross. When a check mark shows up to the left on the mod's name it is good to go.

Hope that wasn't TMI but I find it is better to give more information than you need than too little and have you coming back multiple times with more questions.

Delate all mods or only the broken? I didn't understand aall but I think with a translatiom it will works.

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, Aira424 said:

Delate all mods or only the broken? I didn't understand aall but I think with a translatiom it will works.

If you are certain of which ones are broken then those are the only ones you need to delete. After doing this for a while I admit that I can have a hard time knowing which mod is giving me my current problem (cf. my last playthrough). I would absolutely delete any mod you loaded with loose files (if you intend to use NMM-and see my note on using loose files above).

On 9/27/2018 at 9:34 PM, Psalam said:

Thanks, I'm not shure why but it works with some Mods. With others it didn't

this is a tad late to the party but I'm attempting to load this up using nmm and it keeps stopping at 50% and failing when I went to manually install it it says the BSA has an unknown encryption method I'm not entirely sure what to do because I cant even extract it and like 4 of my other mods hinge on this :/

EDIT: I reinstalled ZAZ and for some reason it decided to load up I dunno if there was a filing issue or what but god damn

I kind of had a hit and miss problem with this mod. Sometimes I get sent to the auction house and then get sold off without a problem. Then sometimes I get sent to the auction house and nothing happens. Which means I am trapped behind bars without a way out other than a reload before the event took place. 

I already installed Defeat and Loanshark, and the scenario after that such as Sexlab stories. In post rape in Defeat I already enable Simple Slavery chance to 100 and after got defeated and raped many times, the Simple Slavery never happen. So it happen to Loanshark too. I already test it til reach the day to pay the loan, and the Simple Slavery isnt starting too. Anybody can help?

on the main page it says "special edition compatible"

It might have been working before, i never got to that part before.

But now, aftwer reinstalling everything and cleaning folders and all that jazz it's stopping the game from even starting up. 

if i try to start it up i get a 1 second black screen then nothing. it's in the task manager for a few more seconds then it just completely goes away.

5 hours ago, Nuggholio said:

on the main page it says "special edition compatible"

If it says nothing next to "Special Edition Compatible" it simply means the mod author hasn't specified whether it is or not. This will either be because they missed filling in that field, or because the field was only added to the site fairly recently, so any mods uploaded before then won't have anything set.

It should say either Yes or No.

(edit - for the record, I don't know if this mod is compatible with SE or not)

So are you saying that in order to use defeat to trigger this mod we have to have DD? Defeat doesn't require DD, zaz doesn't require DD, nor this mod. DD makes my system way too sluggish and can't use it. I suppose I could go with POP to trigger the event. Or maybe just add the trigger to one of my own personal mods. I didn't realize this was an issue until I started my game and Defeat doesn't recognize simple slavery even though the game recognizes it is there and working. I thing because it reads esp and this esp is a different name than the original simple slavery. I'm not sure.

15 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

I didn't realize this was an issue until I started my game and Defeat doesn't recognize simple slavery even though the game recognizes it is there and working. I thing because it reads esp and this esp is a different name than the original simple slavery. I'm not sure.

The original and the Plus versions use the same esp file names. 

Defeat does not automatically check for mods.  Perhaps you did not click Check For Compatible Mods on Defeat's general settings page? 

Gonna go ahead and throw my hat in with the others from a few months ago that I can't get Death Alternative to detect this mod either. Mod is installed, MCM shows up, is recognized by DCL, but DA will not for the life of me acknowledge it's existence. Manual Detection doesn't work. :<

Tested with both Normal SS+6.02 and with Devious Framwork 6.03 patch, neither work. Not the biggest deal since I have other mods (Like DCL), but still unfortunate.

When Simple Slavery Plus sends you to be enslaved by a Devious Follower, can it send you to mod-added followers or are you stuck with only the vanilla followers? And if you can only be sent to vanilla Devious Followers, is there an easy way to make modded followers be included for DF enslavement by SS+?

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

When Simple Slavery Plus sends you to be enslaved by a Devious Follower, can it send you to mod-added followers or are you stuck with only the vanilla followers? And if you can only be sent to vanilla Devious Followers, is there an easy way to make modded followers be included for DF enslavement by SS+?

There's a Devious Followers MCM option to designate an NPC (even a mod-added one) as your Simple Slavery Plus master.  Do this before getting sent to the slave auction. 

24 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

There's a Devious Followers MCM option to designate an NPC (even a mod-added one) as your Simple Slavery Plus master.  Do this before getting sent to the slave auction. 

Can you designate multiples that can be randomly chosen from during the SS+ auction, or only one at a time?