I've got this strange bug and I seriously can't find a solution.

After being defeated in combat, I find myself in the Auction House in Riften, but the guard doesn't have any dialogue and the door of the cell is not on it's hinges, it simply floating in the center of the room, behind a hung-up NPC.
If I walk out of the cell, my PC is hung-up in front of all the NPCs, but nothing else happens.

9 hours ago, VSwirl03 said:

After being defeated in combat, I find myself in the Auction House in Riften, but the guard doesn't have any dialogue and the door of the cell is not on it's hinges, it simply floating in the center of the room, behind a hung-up NPC.
If I walk out of the cell, my PC is hung-up in front of all the NPCs, but nothing else happens.

That's new. First things first, make sure you have Fuz Ro Dah Silent Voice installed. 

at last!

I saw the new SS+ DD removal sequence

and it worked (needed to remove about 12+ DDs, took a while)

there are even comments in the background - while SS+ works hard on the DDs - that are all worth a mod on its own ^^

best of it all, it worked

note to me: always deactivate petcollar NPC effect as soon as SS+ get loaded!

1 hour ago, LenaLachrymosa said:

Hi I wish to install this mod.....I use Defeat 5.3.5 so whatI need to install ? Description is not clear for me. I dont use DD

The description is outdated.  Install the base file Simple Slavery Plus V6.02, then the 6.04 patch depending on whether you have Devious Framework (not the same as Devious Devices).  This works fine with Defeat.

Why is there so many quests that put the Players as slaves lol. How does it affects the rest of the gameplay? Like what if you got bored and want to do other quest or other things? Will it not let you? that sounds bad. Will it actually lets you to wander Skyrim despite being slaves? whats the point of the mod then. Will it never actually ends? Thats sounds even worse. Will it ends as soon as you start? Whats the point of the mod Then??? 

Also why is it so hard to find a mod that turns you into slave dealer and trainer instead? I swear most loverslabs dwellers are masochists.

9 hours ago, Clementh said:

Why is there so many quests that put the Players as slaves lol. How does it affects the rest of the gameplay? Like what if you got bored and want to do other quest or other things? Will it not let you? that sounds bad. Will it actually lets you to wander Skyrim despite being slaves? whats the point of the mod then. Will it never actually ends? Thats sounds even worse. Will it ends as soon as you start? Whats the point of the mod Then??? 

Also why is it so hard to find a mod that turns you into slave dealer and trainer instead? I swear most loverslabs dwellers are masochists.

The purpose of this mod is to introduce the Dragon Born into slavery.  Yes, that is bad!  There are ways out of slavery.  Until then, you follow instructions....  

There are mods that let you be the slaver.  Look around if you don't like this one...

so i have DF, and i use defeat. but even with 100% chance to SS i never get sent to the auction house. ive even met the SS dark Elf that has SS as an option in conversation to try and manually send my character that way and nothing happens. not even a blackout and come back on same screen. its like the convo ends and thats it. same with the defeat attempts. i usually get flipped to exausted position on the ground and screen fade but in this case its like im stuck laying there and the enemies become hostile again, screen sometimes fades but only temp. cause im right back to being attacked moments later. its as if i cant trigger the event. i have plenty of mods that could work with SS ONCE im there, but i cant even start it. not really sure what to do. 

14 hours ago, SybalsChild said:

so i have DF, and i use defeat. but even with 100% chance to SS i never get sent to the auction house. ive even met the SS dark Elf that has SS as an option in conversation to try and manually send my character that way and nothing happens. not even a blackout and come back on same screen. its like the convo ends and thats it. same with the defeat attempts. i usually get flipped to exausted position on the ground and screen fade but in this case its like im stuck laying there and the enemies become hostile again, screen sometimes fades but only temp. cause im right back to being attacked moments later. its as if i cant trigger the event. i have plenty of mods that could work with SS ONCE im there, but i cant even start it. not really sure what to do. 

Did you install or update SS over an old save? Or did you start a new game?

Does anyone try to use this in SSE?

As the SSE conversion on the other page isn't good. I tried this old one with DCL, and it is working well (not 100% well).

I config the MCM of SS and DCL. I convert nif files running Nif Optimizer. Once I was captured, I was tied up there confronted crowds in a awkward position in the auction room.

And after auction, DCL will take over the job.

The errors are some female charactors are black face, and the girl hanged before me is flicked with red triangle. Maybe some nif file need to edit further to SSE.  And I don't know how to.

Anyone care to share your experience?

On 12/7/2018 at 2:54 PM, jfraser said:

Did you install or update SS over an old save? Or did you start a new game?

ive done both before. however im gonna try a new save rl quick just because i dont remember if this new save was a few days before or after i upgraded to plus. will update within a few days any results ❤️ would appreciate some hypotheticals if you have any just in case it still doesnt work after but ya. 

On 12/2/2018 at 5:20 AM, VSwirl03 said:

This is one of the reasons I uninstalled the mod. I use to get to the auction house and then nothing. No auction, no dialogue just stuck in a cage. It worked once and then never again, and nothing changed in my load order. 

On 12/5/2018 at 3:49 AM, myhouseatl said:

The purpose of this mod is to introduce the Dragon Born into slavery.  Yes, that is bad!  There are ways out of slavery.  Until then, you follow instructions....  

There are mods that let you be the slaver.  Look around if you don't like this one...

How is that mod works with male PC? it only entails what happen in female PC. Would it only refer the PC as if they are female?...

2 minutes ago, Clementh said:

How is that mod works with male PC? it only entails what happen in female PC. Would it only refer the PC as if they are female?...

Most slavery mods are built around female only characters. I wish there was a slavery mod that would give both male and female characters different experiences. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I can't get the auction house thing to function right at all, i did have my character strung up once (apparently came with a comment about how my character tripped the guard for one final hurrah) and then, nothing... every other attempt has just ended with me getting nothing done in it, is there a fix for this yet? I actually wanted to see this whole auction house thing through