• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Unfortunately this crashed my game as soon as I installed it. Not sure what happend. I was trying to use the devious framework version and I have not had a previous verison installed. 

Can anyone help?

atm it looks like any mod you add crashes your game, maybe there are other issues with your load order.

hard to help you with the given information

On 3/10/2019 at 11:20 PM, MainMansrevenge said:

I Honestly don't know, It's possible I didn't do the clean save properly? What info would you need?

if you use DFW than you have DDi,a,x and zaz already installed.

make sure you installed those files:

Simple Slavery Plus V6.02.7Z => install first

Simple Slavery with Devious Framework 6.04 patch.7Z => overwrite 6.02 with the patch

when do you CTD?

if CTD on a new game => too many animations installed maybe

if CTD shortly after starting skyrim you might have a missing master

I've ran into a problem and I'm not sure what's going on, I get sent to the auction and get sold. Instead of doing the screen going black and then showing up to where you've been sold to, the screen doesn't go black and my character is still in the auction but free to move around and even leave the auction like she was never sold. Is there a work around to this about despite being sold my character not being sent to where the buyer is and just remains at the auction house as if free and nothing happened

Curious if anyone has made newer textures for the posters used in the mod, surely there has to be some better ones out there?

I used to have one I made with a slave Leia drawing on it for the big one but I may have accidentally deleted if when I upgraded to the new version of the mod. I used DocClox's new slave tattoos on this new one I made today, hope he doesn't mind

cwmapredone1.jpg

cwmapredone1.dds

so I tried again went through the simple slavery, my character got bought. After getting bought it fades to black like was going to transition to where my character needs to go after being bought. Instead of going to where my characters master is after being bought after fading to black, instead after fading to black then returning to normal my character is still in the auction house. Still in the auction house despite being bought I have free reign I can run around and even leave the auction house into riften if I want. I look at my quest log after being bought and it only says this and will link the screen shot

20190317180719_1.jpg.5b3e62d819975343bc01757f8c883b04.jpg

On 3/17/2019 at 9:22 PM, Hiderius said:

so I tried again went through the simple slavery, my character got bought. After getting bought it fades to black like was going to transition to where my character needs to go after being bought. Instead of going to where my characters master is after being bought after fading to black, instead after fading to black then returning to normal my character is still in the auction house. Still in the auction house despite being bought I have free reign I can run around and even leave the auction house into riften if I want. I look at my quest log after being bought and it only says this and will link the screen shot

20190317180719_1.jpg.5b3e62d819975343bc01757f8c883b04.jpg

Which slavery outcomes do you have selected?

On 3/14/2019 at 5:45 AM, SwooceRD said:

So when Defeat triggers me to go to the auction room, I can't trigger the auction scene. When I talk to the guard there is no unique dialog to begin so nothing happens. Anyone know why this is happening?

this is usually because you forgot to install Fuz Ro Da - Silent Voice. Triple check to make sure you have it.

is it me or does the FOMOD installer not work?

Im trying with MO2 and it keeps complaining that it cant use it :(

Then it just gives me a large list of things... with im guessing the mods options.

It does this with both the installer and FOMOD versions, any help would be grea! 

1 hour ago, Zor2k13 said:

Oh dam! those posters are really hot mod author gotta put those in:-)

Not going to add things to this mod (at the moment). I just want to crush bugs and make sure the mod if compatible and add new outcomes if people make the content for it!!

That said I don't think there is a rule that stops someone posting their own modification of the textures. Like attached will replace the texture one of the posters if you install this over the current SS installation.

SimpleSlavery Alternate Poster.7z

8 hours ago, jujoco said:

is it me or does the FOMOD installer not work?

Im trying with MO2 and it keeps complaining that it cant use it :(

Then it just gives me a large list of things... with im guessing the mods options.

It does this with both the installer and FOMOD versions, any help would be grea! 

Very likely you don't have Zaz 7.0 or later installed.

Didn't make the FOMOD/Installer but it does work. 

I never used MO2 but I don't think that would stop it.

18 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Not going to add things to this mod (at the moment). I just want to crush bugs and make sure the mod if compatible and add new outcomes if people make the content for it!!

That said I don't think there is a rule that stops someone posting their own modification of the textures. Like attached will replace the texture one of the posters if you install this over the current SS installation.

SimpleSlavery Alternate Poster.7z 651.05 kB · 9 downloads

or just save the pictures as one of these and manually replace them here: \data\textures\coco\cwmap\

image.png