19 hours ago, belegost said:

Guess I'll be staying on the old version for a long time still.

You can try DD 5.0 on old save but definitely start new game save tree (remember save game name where was DD 4.3. and not delete it - do backup copy of it.) Later if show up big problems with DD 5.0 on old save you can return to backup save with DD 4.3) I run DD 5.0 on old save but only in test mode. At this moment i play DD 5.0 not longer as 1 hour real time on old . All works smooth: no visible bugs. Equip process works great, for DCL works animation filter what not works on DD 4.3, even end of Leon's quest unequip process works fast as need. Only visible bug what i seen on old save is if you jump fast and often in hobble dress, straitjacket your PC hangs in air and continue move in air. Later if you press jump again it returns to ground. i can't confirm that this bug is into DD 5.0 with old save or it works with new save too (bug).

19 hours ago, AlphaGammaBeta said:

dd 5.0, laura bondage shop 3.20

Definitely if you install DD 5.0 correct there no more gag bugs. You don't need DD 4.3 gag fix (included in DD 5.0 installation) This can be due to lag script - after time mouth open. Only fix you need Mfgfix and address library for it works. If not work then something is broken with you facegen things. Or mod conflict.

15 hours ago, Niemrawy123 said:

will be very grateful if someone help me

Uninstall all DD mods (DDA, DDI, DDX, DD 4.3, DD 5.0) Install only one AIO: DD 4.3 or DD 5.0. If install DD 4.3 check in DDi section none - this is latest ddl for Skse64. In DD 5.0 is latest ddl for default.

If you use LE game then install all LE mods not SE.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You can try DD 5.0 on old save but definitely start new game save tree (remember save game name where was DD 4.3. and not delete it - do backup copy of it.) Later if show up big problems with DD 5.0 on old save you can return to backup save with DD 4.3) I run DD 5.0 on old save but only in test mode. At this moment i play DD 5.0 not longer as 1 hour real time on old . All works smooth: no visible bugs. Equip process works great, for DCL works animation filter what not works on DD 4.3, even end of Leon's quest unequip process works fast as need. Only visible bug what i seen on old save is if you jump fast and often in hobble dress, straitjacket your PC hangs in air and continue move in air. Later if you press jump again it returns to ground. i can't confirm that this bug is into DD 5.0 with old save or it works with new save too (bug).

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately I am about 300 hours into my "completionist" playthrough with a looong way to go still, and I am somewhat hesitant to update it at this point since my game runs okay. I have downloaded the new version but will stick to the old one for now, but if it's not too much hassle please tag me if new developments arise in the future regarding updates on old files. I will try and monitor this thread but I may miss something important.

Thank you and have a nice day.

On 12/11/2020 at 8:56 AM, AlphaGammaBeta said:

hmm... some trouble with gag

it under mouth)

before some say about mfgfix and dd4.3a fix..

but they don't work...

(bad understand eng... if answer some page before, i can't find it(( )

skyrim se 1.5.97.0.8 skse 2.0.19 r 65

dd 5.0, laura bondage shop 3.20

You do need mfg fix.  It requires address library to work.

Do not use the DD 4.3 gag fix with DD 5.0. You will break DD 5.0.

On 12/11/2020 at 1:25 PM, Niemrawy123 said:

Hi, probably somewhere on this forum is how to fix this problem, but I've read some 30 pages and I can't find it. I think it's about that dll code. I will be very grateful if someone help me?

image.png.fbc4916b9e0cdf59b4b4e9d80039696b.png

Probably a false positive if skse didn't load correctly. There is only one DLL available and it is for skse64 2.0.17 through 2.0.19.

Take a look at your skse log.

Or if you're actually using an ancient skse64 version (2.0.16 or lower), let me know which one.

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

So here are the first resaved esms:

Devious Devices - Integration.esm 340.81 kB · 1 download

Devious Devices - Assets.esm 82.35 kB · 1 download Devious Devices - Expansion.esm 2.37 MB · 1 download

Will check the others tomorrow...

They are not tested, so handle with care...

I planned on leaving them form 43. It doesn't look like there's anything in them that requires conversion.

But if you do these, you also need to do Contraptions, DD for Him, and DD BRRF.

I suppose I can link them in the troubleshooting post once we're sure there's no bugs as an option for those buying into form 44 bs.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

I planned on leaving them form 43. It doesn't look like there's anything in them that requires conversion.

But if you do these, you also need to do Contraptions, DD for Him, and DD BRRF.

I suppose I can link them in the troubleshooting post once we're sure there's no bugs as an option for those buying into form 44 bs.

I did it to see if we get errors afterwards. 'Good practice'.... Since you did the work this time, I just wanted add my share... 

I tried in the last days mias lair flower girl edition (Comes from Nexus). If i use dd boots (with DD 5.0)  with the animations everything gets de equiped. Sometime later the dd boots are bugging out and dont equip at all. I dont become the message they are getting locked on the charakter and they dont get shown on the big screen

18 hours ago, GGDX said:

What's the difference between the StraitjacketxHobble and the HobbleStraitJacket outfits in Bodyslide?

StraitjacketxHobble is the old version. No visual difference that I can see, but I removed StraitjacketxHobble when building the CBBE group. You shouldn't see it unless you aren't selecting groups or are using the old groups (DDa, DDx, Fuertin, etc). The new group is DD Framework CBBE SE and there should also be DD Framework UUNP.

14 hours ago, Baltasarr80 said:

I tried in the last days mias lair flower girl edition (Comes from Nexus). If i use dd boots (with DD 5.0)  with the animations everything gets de equiped. Sometime later the dd boots are bugging out and dont equip at all. I dont become the message they are getting locked on the charakter and they dont get shown on the big screen

If you turned off use bound animations in the DD MCM, then devices will be invisible during the animations. this is to support using more animations than what comes with DD.

iirc, they aren't actually unequipped.

That said, if it's only in/with mia's lair, you probably need to ask there. I haven't seen anything similar come up on the DD 5.0 LE page, or even here.

If you're using 4.3, I'd recommend getting DD 5.0 and starting a new game. Upgrading mid playthrough is not supported.

So I'm trying to change around some item slots in the config to get the looks I want, and since I do use leg cuffs but don't use blindfolds, I was thinking of just moving the leg cuffs into the blindfolds item slot. That's easy enough to do in Creation Kit, but my problem is that I know I've also got to change the dismemberment slot in the .nif file... and I can't find where to do that. For reference, I'm looking at the leather leg cuffs .nif file right now. Where should I be looking to make these changes?

1 hour ago, trees said:

So I'm trying to change around some item slots in the config to get the looks I want, and since I do use leg cuffs but don't use blindfolds, I was thinking of just moving the leg cuffs into the blindfolds item slot. That's easy enough to do in Creation Kit, but my problem is that I know I've also got to change the dismemberment slot in the .nif file... and I can't find where to do that. For reference, I'm looking at the leather leg cuffs .nif file right now. Where should I be looking to make these changes?

Compare the two nifs and see where it is. Just be aware if you get weird things going on because the scripts detect something in the blindfold slot no one will be able to figure out what you did to yourself...

If you have to change it, I'd recommend changing to an unused or similar slot instead of the blindfold slot or another slot used by DD.

https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Slot-Usage-Reference

For the dismemberment, maybe these are what you want.

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Skyrim_bodyparts_number

37 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Compare the two nifs and see where it is. Just be aware if you get weird things going on because the scripts detect something in the blindfold slot no one will be able to figure out what you did to yourself...

So the two .nifs aren't really comparable. For blindfolds for example, there's a blindfold01.nif that does have the dismemberment slots, and a blindfold01_go.nif file that doesn't. But for leg cuffs, I only have a cuffsLeatherLegs_go.nif, which doesn't have the dismemberment slots. The closest thing I have to a file that does have those slots is cuffsLeatherCollar01.nif. But I don't know how that file relates to the others for leather cuffs.

1 hour ago, trees said:

So the two .nifs aren't really comparable. For blindfolds for example, there's a blindfold01.nif that does have the dismemberment slots, and a blindfold01_go.nif file that doesn't. But for leg cuffs, I only have a cuffsLeatherLegs_go.nif, which doesn't have the dismemberment slots. The closest thing I have to a file that does have those slots is cuffsLeatherCollar01.nif. But I don't know how that file relates to the others for leather cuffs.

_go are ground items. You need to look in either the shapedata folder (which bodyslide uses to create the nifs when you batch build), or in your bodyslide output folder for the non ground mesh for the leg cuffs. If you want it persistent, the changes need to be made to the nifs in shapedata.

For 5.0, the path is:

\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\DDA_CBBE_SE_Redone\cuffsLeatherLegs.nif

For 4.3, it will be in DDa or another DD folder, don't remember which.

When you build outfits in BS, the straightjackets have really fuzzy names. What's the difference between the two variants? Example:

EboniteHobbleStraightacket

or

EboniteStraightjacketxHobble

For the nude versions, isn't it about time that you disable the animation filter for them and let people have fun, or add an option for it? Then it's up to the user to find animations that look good for them, which is easy with SexLab Tools. I think we are responsible enough to handle it. It's just lost potential if your character is walking around with everything covered except face, vagina, ass and no one can take advantage of it. Even with non-nude hobbledresses, blowjobs would still be possible.

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

EboniteHobbleStraightacket

or

EboniteStraightjacketxHobble

They're the same. The second one is the older version from what was said in the developement thread.
You should only need to choose the DD Framework CBBE SE or DD Framework UUNP groups. You don't need to choose the dda, ddx, etc groups anymore. If you do it that way, you shouldn't see the conflict.

The animation filter is to pick an appropriate animation from a list of bound animations. You can uncheck use bound animations to have the devices removed during the animation so more animations can be used. Kimy has stated if someone can make the animations for her she's willing to include them in DD. She will not be removing the animation filter. There's been a lot of drama recently on this. Take a look through the last 20 or so pages of the development thread to get an idea of her position on it.