20 hours ago, Kullz said:

Does anyone know how (or what mod to use) to  initiate sex scenes with an actor inside a piece of bondage furniture? 

It uses sexlab, but it goes through DD's own filters and calls the animation directly i think.

22 minutes ago, zarantha said:

SOS or the new gentleman should not matter, unless the new gentleman is hiding the devices because they're slot 52. But try turning of DD's device hider first, if you still have a problem add the devices to TNG's exclude list or whatever it is called. 

If you are crashing, make sure you have consoleutils ng installed and not consoleutils. if you've got it installed, then attach a crash log to your post.

Furniture disappearing - are you looking in the whip and chain inn? It takes a while to load, and may not load completely for some lower end PCs. It's due to there being a ton of things in the cell. I don't think we've found a fix for it. You can try looking up Elsidia's posts on the subject on the DCL SE thread.

If you have DD NG, you'll probably want to move over to that thread, as it does change the way DD functions for many things. Also, if you grabbed the latest DD NG from discord, it's not compatible with BRRF and For Him at this time. That's still coming in a future update.

Also, just as an FYI, if you're dead set on playing a dude, you are going to run into problems with DCL's specific devices. That mod is female only, and no male patch.

The Rubber Hood is from DCL. There is no male model for it. You'd need to patch it in xedit for it to work for a male.

The AAs for the rubber hood are (depending on your variant): dcur_hoodOpenEyesAA and dcur_hoodAA.

When I mean furniture, I mean like a random drawer with DCL stuff in it disappeared in my new save! Sorry for the confusion!

26 minutes ago, zarantha said:

SOS or the new gentleman should not matter, unless the new gentleman is hiding the devices because they're slot 52. But try turning of DD's device hider first, if you still have a problem add the devices to TNG's exclude list or whatever it is called. 

If you are crashing, make sure you have consoleutils ng installed and not consoleutils. if you've got it installed, then attach a crash log to your post.

Furniture disappearing - are you looking in the whip and chain inn? It takes a while to load, and may not load completely for some lower end PCs. It's due to there being a ton of things in the cell. I don't think we've found a fix for it. You can try looking up Elsidia's posts on the subject on the DCL SE thread.

If you have DD NG, you'll probably want to move over to that thread, as it does change the way DD functions for many things. Also, if you grabbed the latest DD NG from discord, it's not compatible with BRRF and For Him at this time. That's still coming in a future update.

Also, just as an FYI, if you're dead set on playing a dude, you are going to run into problems with DCL's specific devices. That mod is female only, and no male patch.

The Rubber Hood is from DCL. There is no male model for it. You'd need to patch it in xedit for it to work for a male.

The AAs for the rubber hood are (depending on your variant): dcur_hoodOpenEyesAA and dcur_hoodAA.

Also thanks for the info, I'll get back to you when I get my bearings in order!

47 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Alright, I would like to know how to use xedit! what's a AA, where do I find dcur_hoodAA, and what do I do with it?

1 hour ago, MoroccoOnIce said:

what's a AA, where do I find dcur_hoodAA, and what do I do with it?

AA is Armor Addon. Open it in green area paste it and press enter to search - it can take long time.

Spoiler

Untitled.thumb.jpg.113e15fd9f92cbb1d0856a023af26060.jpg

2 hours ago, MoroccoOnIce said:

When I mean furniture, I mean like a random drawer with DCL stuff in it disappeared in my new save! Sorry for the confusion!

that's storage, not furniture. furniture in these mods means something else entirely.

not all storage in skyrim is safe. anything that isn't a safe storage will reset after a period of time, and you'll lose the items you stuck in it. generally, only the storage in a player home is safe.

2 hours ago, MoroccoOnIce said:

Alright, I would like to know how to use xedit! what's a AA, where do I find dcur_hoodAA, and what do I do with it?

once you find it like elsidia mentioned, you'd copy the path to the female mesh, and add it to the male field above it. you'll probably need to right click and add before you can paste in the path.

https://tes5edit.github.io/docs/15-tutorials.html

You'll want to go through that entire link if you're new to xedit. patching would be the conflict resolution - section 5.8. for this, you don't need to check for conflicts because you want to add a new field to an existing record.

or look up tutorials on youtube. anything skyrim or fo4 will apply.

11 hours ago, SleepyHome said:

i notice that the gold and metal piercings only had nipples, no clit. Am i missing something or we don't have the gold piercing for clit?

Clit are soulgem only i think. There's no gold or metal ones in DD. Other mods might have them, but i've not heard of it.

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

Clit are soulgem only i think. There's no gold or metal ones in DD. Other mods might have them, but i've not heard of it.

suck, thought it would be nice to have a gold rings set on my character

Thank you for sharing your work!

I don't use Schlongs of Skyrim SE (SOS), and it seems that Devious Devices SE 5.2 doesn't require SOS according to the main page.

However, I see a frequent papyrus error as follows:

Spoiler

Error: File "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (26041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.SOS_SchlongKW() - "------------------------------" Line 150
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (26041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.IsValidForHide() - "------------------------------" Line 161
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (26041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.FilterMask() - "------------------------------" Line 135
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (26041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.ApplySlotmask() - "------------------------------" Line 102
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (26041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.RebuildSlotmask() - "------------------------------" Line 210
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (26041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.UpdateDeviceHiderSlot() - "------------------------------" Line 230

<truncated stack>

I don't know whether they are crucial or not, but it is a bit annoying to me.
Therefore, I added "if(Game.IsPluginInstalled("Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm"))" check in the "zadDevicesUnderneathScript" as follows.

Spoiler

Keyword _SOS_SchlongKW
Keyword Property SOS_SchlongKW
    Keyword Function Get()
        if(Game.IsPluginInstalled("Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm"))
            if !_SOS_SchlongKW
                _SOS_SchlongKW = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0012D9,"Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm") as Keyword
            endif
            return _SOS_SchlongKW
        else
            return none
        endIf
    EndFunction
EndProperty

;return true if armor should be hidden
Bool Function IsValidForHide(Armor akArmor)
    Bool loc_res = false
    loc_res = loc_res || akArmor.hasKeyword(libs.zad_Lockable)
    loc_res = loc_res || akArmor.hasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPlug)   ;there are some plugs which have no zad_Lockable keyword, as so needs to be checked here
        loc_res = loc_res || akArmor.hasKeyword(SOS_SchlongKW)       ;Armor is SoS. Allow user to hide SoS using hidder
    endIf
    return loc_res
EndFunction

After recompiling "zadDevicesUnderneathScript", it seems that the papyrus error problem is solved (much cleaner papyrus log).

I share my recompiled "zadDevicesUnderneathScript" and its source for those who are also annoyed by this issue :)

It would be useful for those who uses The New Gentleman instead of SOS.

Devious Devices SE 5.2 - no SOS Error Fix.7z

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, aliceqwer3141 said:

Thank you for sharing your work!

I don't use Schlongs of Skyrim SE (SOS), and it seems that Devious Devices SE 5.2 doesn't require SOS according to the main page.

However, I see a frequent papyrus error as follows:

Reveal hidden contents

Error: File "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (26041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.SOS_SchlongKW() - "------------------------------" Line 150
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (26041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.IsValidForHide() - "------------------------------" Line 161
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (26041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.FilterMask() - "------------------------------" Line 135
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (26041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.ApplySlotmask() - "------------------------------" Line 102
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (26041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.RebuildSlotmask() - "------------------------------" Line 210
    [zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (26041472)].zaddevicesunderneathscript.UpdateDeviceHiderSlot() - "------------------------------" Line 230

<truncated stack>

I don't know whether they are crucial or not, but it is a bit annoying to me.
Therefore, I added "if(Game.IsPluginInstalled("Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm"))" check in the "zadDevicesUnderneathScript" as follows.

Reveal hidden contents

Keyword _SOS_SchlongKW
Keyword Property SOS_SchlongKW
    Keyword Function Get()
            if !_SOS_SchlongKW
                _SOS_SchlongKW = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0012D9,"Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm") as Keyword
            endif
            return _SOS_SchlongKW
        else
            return none
        endIf
    EndFunction
EndProperty

;return true if armor should be hidden
Bool Function IsValidForHide(Armor akArmor)
    Bool loc_res = false
    loc_res = loc_res || akArmor.hasKeyword(libs.zad_Lockable)
    loc_res = loc_res || akArmor.hasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousPlug)   ;there are some plugs which have no zad_Lockable keyword, as so needs to be checked here
        loc_res = loc_res || akArmor.hasKeyword(SOS_SchlongKW)       ;Armor is SoS. Allow user to hide SoS using hidder
    endIf
    return loc_res
EndFunction

After recompiling "zadDevicesUnderneathScript", it seems that the papyrus error problem is solved (much cleaner papyrus log).

I share my recompiled "zadDevicesUnderneathScript" and its source for those who are also annoyed by this issue :)

It would be useful for those who uses The New Gentleman instead of SOS.

Devious Devices SE 5.2 - no SOS Error Fix.7z 4.89 kB · 0 downloads

That's likely from soft dependencies. probably not worth fixing, and unlikely to be adopted into this SE conversion since TNG isn't available for LE and not having it doesn't break anything.

You might be better off putting that on DD NG's thread or discord so it can be integrated with all the other SE specific fixes.

Edit: Reminder - this DD SE / AE / VR is a *conversion* of an LE mod, not a standalone made for SE mod. Anything included in here is to fix something broken in the mod with SE, or is available for both SE and LE. 

Edited by zarantha
11 hours ago, DragonbornUchiha said:

Is DD SE ever going to be updated to 1.6.1170? Or has it been abandoned and someone else started making updates for this mod?

I'll eventually update the installer and include the updated DLL. But since I don't control the download page, it's not a priority. 

There is an older version of the NG DLL (works for all versions) on the troubleshooting post that works for 1.6.1130 and 1.6.1170. Alternately, you can install DD NG on top of DD, which has other fixes specific to SE/AE like converting the animations to OAR as well as the latest NG DLL.

38 minutes ago, Midnightbug said:

Is there a bodyslide conversion for UBE body, or is it possible that somebody would make one?

there is not one that i know of, and it's doubtful it will be made unless a UBE user does it. It's just not a popular body, and converting all the outfits is a major time sink. 

Any device that attaches to the torso or hands seems to make that body part disappear for me. I did a batch build using BodySlide and I think I did it correctly. There isn't anything overwriting DD other than a couple of textures from Devious Loot.

Relevant Info:

Skyrim 1.6.640

CBBE 3BA (3BBB)

OBody NG

Devious Devices 5.2

Cursed Loot SE 9.0

Spoiler

2024-05-18 22_48_59-BodySlide.png

Spoiler

2024-05-18 22_58_10-Skyrim Special Edition.png

Edit: Seems like some gloves are fine. I just triggered a trap and got hand chains and a corset, neither were visible, but the naked body part was visible underneath. Also, do the hand chains do anything? I was still able to attack with my weapons.

Edited by qwertfapn