11 hours ago, Player80 said:

Trust me when I say that I know what I'm doing :)

Ropes used biped slot 58. Check your device hider for this slot. Also i hear but can't remember clearly what slot. 3BA maybe uses 58 slot for own breasts. When player changes in 3BA 58 slot to other all works.

9 hours ago, Player80 said:

OMG - Goddess 5-25-20.xml 4.13 kB · 1 download

I have run CAO but got nothing out of it.

I tried something different though, I set my character gender to male and tried equipping the rope outfits. They didn't show up either, even though the other devices worked perfectly on "him".

I'll try building the outfits on one of the built in presets

I've got two versions of 3BBB at the moment, neither one was "SE 3BBB Body Amazing". That could just be a version difference though, as I recall something along those lines was changed recently. I've got v1.52 for 3BBB and v1.2 for CBBE SE (3BBB), I tried both.

So I changed the sets to match them, and I see the rope outfits just fine.

set="CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing">

set="CBBE Body SMP (3BBB)">

So I think elsidia might be onto something with device hider.

I was able to hide the body by going to devices underneath and selecting slot 32.

I was able to hide the ropes by changing that to 58.

As far as I can tell, the 3BBB breasts are not using slot 58.

no body (another way to check elsidia's other suggestion of looking into the body):

image.thumb.png.90b350dc705e892a4dc88507abd7bba0.png

no ropes:

image.thumb.png.3b5b326d6a5c761cb46350a880e7c0e2.png

@Elsidia  I've got all the changes merged into the patch plugin from your plugin. I've added the other texture or calves changes you noted so far.

I've created the elbowbinder sliders, and hopefully have them working correctly. Conforming to a non standard pose is not the easiest.

The issue you noted where there is no physics if there isn't a body underneath for some outfits is confirmed, but it's an issue with *only* smp configs. The normal 3BBB or CBBE SE configs that use CBPC and SMP together doesn't have a problem with no body. I'm working through the outfits again now to add at least some body back into it for SMP only players.

If you're doing it yourself as well, be careful of the weights. Doing a copy all bone weights will mess up some parts (usually arms) of the straitjackets, and hobble/elegant/formal skirts need to keep the original LE weighting for the legs, or you'll need to manually weight them. Just doing a copy without manual weighting after will cause the skirts to split when walking. Look at how the weights show up before doing a copy for the hobble and elegant dresses. Legbinders seem to be just fked up even without touching the weights.

Be careful conforming sliders on the straitjackets too. Conforming all indiscriminately will also mess them up.

The  Iron Fetters  XX 02f514 you reported that is using devious\Zaz\ZaZAnkleChainsRagDolls_1.nif - This is correct.

The other path - ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - HDT\ZaZAnkleChainsRagDolls_1.nif  - goes to the same ankle shackles that are in Zaz 7/8.

It's not much of an issue if both are installed, but we shouldn't be pointing to the Zaz path for DD items. I had the paths all pointing to the Zaz path on some early patches, because I just did a copy/paste of the files from Zaz to DD paths. That's been fixed so the DD items point to the DD (\meshes\devious) paths.

Or just have a little more patience with me as I go back through the bodyslides for the 5th time :)

@kdoggg1971 I plan to check UNP/UUNP as soon as I finish tweaking the CBBE again.

@serranna Confirmed the issue with the elbow shackles in combat. This should be reported to Kimy on the LE thread, but I'll see if I can find a workaround once I'm out of bodyslide hell.

Side note - surprisingly, heels don't seem to have an issue in a SMP only config. Sinking into the ground might actually be related to CBPC.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

If you're doing it yourself as well, be careful of the weights.

I always left old weights on DD because made weight manually in outfit studio is hell.  Physics with old weight work a little worse as it work but it's better as deformed arms or breasts)

From 1 outfit i deleted wrong weight from arms what causes in game hole on shoulders and as in straitjacket inside no body - it looks weird)

When i try correct weight on breast skirt (formal straitjacket open version) manually it end that shirt  hands in air but still not move. (formal dress breast cover by the physics moves with breasts and have clipping with straitjacket skirt but i almost fixed it using enlarge option in outfit studio. It's only my own problem because i use extremely high options for breasts and physics) I remember when i try fixed DCL maid costume physics it's end bad. I give up. Weights are weird and hard to understand how it must apply. I restore weights as i see in original outfit, but in game it's not working)

About iron fetters yes. Later i found that those are in DCL fix patch in correct place... Also maybe somewhere in internet is HDT SMP configuration manual and how it works? If i have free time i can look into it to find solution for chains.

Side note - surprisingly, heels don't seem to have an issue in a SMP only config. Sinking into the ground might actually be related to CBPC.

I don't have this problem no one time. Some of DCL boots sink into ground but i fix it in outfit studio and with Kimy permission drop somewhere in DCL thread fixed archive.

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Also maybe somewhere in internet is HDT SMP configuration manual

No real manual, and it's been almost two years since I really worked on and created the XMLs, so I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff.

Starting from the beginning (or searching through) this thread helped me enormously when I was constructing the xmls.

Found this in my discussion with pfiffy when we were working them out.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/

If you look in ZaZAnkleChainsRagDolls.xml, I left in the comments from the template I used. The template explains each section and also has links for the example.

I think I pretty much used the resplendant skirt and the youtube video that guy did to build the xmls more than anything else.

This is what I put in to remind myself about it:

All notes are copied from ResplendenrSkirtF.xml for the Resplendent
      Armor and is from dduserab on pg. 44, 45 of this thread:
      https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse/?page=44

Another resource is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdBTSc9YOdE

Now, back to the original commentary:

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

I've got two versions of 3BBB at the moment, neither one was "SE 3BBB Body Amazing". That could just be a version difference though, as I recall something along those lines was changed recently. I've got v1.52 for 3BBB and v1.2 for CBBE SE (3BBB), I tried both.

It appears both my CBBE and 3BBB versions were criminally outdated. I was running CBBE 1.5.7 when the current is 1.6.1, and my 3BBB was version 1.38. I'll update them, do the necessary corrections and try again following the advices you're povided!

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

I've got two versions of 3BBB at the moment, neither one was "SE 3BBB Body Amazing".

Sorry for the double ping.

So I've just finished updating my mods. SE 3BBB Body Amazing has been a thing since 3BF was depreciated, which was a while ago. I actually don't know how you've managed to get "CBBE SMP Body (3BBB)"!

image.png.b0dc58d051a8cf5dd25858bd39f6a9bf.png

(found in \CBBE 3BBB-30174-1-52-1598082070\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates)

Ropes are still invisible though. This is wild lmao

22 minutes ago, Player80 said:

Sorry for the double ping.

So I've just finished updating my mods. SE 3BBB Body Amazing has been a thing since 3BF was depreciated, which was a while ago. I actually don't know how you've managed to get "CBBE SMP Body (3BBB)"!

image.png.b0dc58d051a8cf5dd25858bd39f6a9bf.png

(found in \CBBE 3BBB-30174-1-52-1598082070\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates)

Ropes are still invisible though. This is wild lmao

Did you get a chance to check the Devices Underneath in the DD MCM?

I put the actual body names in your preset for "set=" I didn't change the reference xmls.
First 3 lines are commented out. I was playing around. Currently, by putting CBBE Body Special or CBBE Body Physics, I use the CBBE Body with your preset instead of 3BBB body. That allows me to check breast bounce without the breast bouncing outside of the outfit for other stuff while still being able to look at your stuff.

<!--<Preset name="OMG - Goddess 5-25-20" set="SE 3BBB Body Amazing">
    <Preset name="OMG - Goddess 5-25-20" set="CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing">
    <Preset name="OMG - Goddess 5-25-20" set="CBBE Body SMP (3BBB)">-->
    <Preset name="OMG - Goddess 5-25-20" set="CBBE Body Special">

CBBE Body SMP (3BBB) (this was giving me a pure SMP environment to test with - I still get physics without CBPC enabled)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29023

CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing (what I actually will use after I finish fixing CBBE SE bodyslides) (This is what replaced the 3BBB body on LL)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

Edit: only use one of the 3bbb mods. don't use both together.

2 minutes ago, TentacleJolly said:

Hey there!

I encountered a bug with one of the plug gags (probably?).

If your talking about not seeing the strap that goes around the head, then this one doesnt have on of these asaik. This looks to me like the Iron ball gag. Its supposed to be held in place by just being big and not being able to get past your teeth, or something like that.

Did you get a chance to check the Devices Underneath in the DD MCM?

Yes I did

CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing (what I actually will use after I finish fixing CBBE SE bodyslides) (This is what replaced the 3BBB body on LL)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

This is what I have been using for ages

Edit: Uninstalled 3BBB and built everything with one of the default CBBE presets, that didn't fix this issue either

Edit2: Uninstalled basically every mod other than DD 5.0 itself and I can now see the different rope outfits! I'll just slowly run through my mods, slowly enabling them and trying to see what went wrong

1 hour ago, indolu said:

If your talking about not seeing the strap that goes around the head, then this one doesnt have on of these asaik. This looks to me like the Iron ball gag. Its supposed to be held in place by just being big and not being able to get past your teeth, or something like that.

Thanks for explaining! I was pretty sure it wasn't intentional but I guess I was wrong then.

I dont know why but my armbinder and yoke animations dont work as intended they only work when i run (not the ALT key run i mean the yog) i tried everything i reinstalled DD i turned off overwrite animations in ZaZ sexlab mcm tab i reran fnis a billion times im out of ideas

On 11/27/2020 at 4:48 PM, qawsedrftg765 said:

Alrighty I am having the struggle. When loading up a new or existing game I get a CTD during the loading screen. Removing DD SE fixes the issue and the game will load. I cannot figure out why. I have rebuilt my Smash Patch and the Bodyslide files (I have tried both HDT and non HDT) I have tried installing DD fixes but with the same issue. Any help would be super.

EDIT: Fixed by going to FNIS, I used Nemesis for 4.3 but looks like it doesnt work in 5.0

Papyrus.0.log 36.6 kB · 2 downloads Crash_2020_11_27_18-46-1.txt 57.14 kB · 3 downloads

Hi, I think I got the same issue, can you explain more? What to do after opening FNIS? Thanks a lot

I've finally figured out the culprit making my rope items invisible.

I use the mod "Devious Lore", and the "Devious Devices - Lore Patch" is what caused the rope outfits to become invisible. What's weird is that the file only comes with an esp (meaning no possible mesh overwrite), so I decided to have a look with xEdit.

I've noticed this on the "Rope Torso and Leg Binds":

image.png.80a2065353f3951c7d950b59f37db63e.png

For some reasons the patch changes the Editor ID from zadx_Harness_Rope_Full_Inventory to zadx_Rope_SuitRope_Inventory, which I assume is what's causing this issue

@zarantha Thank you so much for the help you've provided, apologies for wasting your time on something you couldn't do anything about.

Case closed, I'll bring this up to the author's attention.

I have provided a fix over there. By fix, I mean a really quick xEdit edit without any form of testing since I have disabled the patch because I didn't need it anyway.

3 hours ago, killer1997ab said:

Hi, I think I got the same issue, can you explain more? What to do after opening FNIS? Thanks a lot

I just am not using nemesis any more, I am just using FNIS as a substitute. That being said, if anyone has been able to make Nemesis work with DD 5.0 I would love to hear how. Nemesis is just such a better animation engine and enables so many great mods like CGO.

Any way to fix being unable to unequip items? Seems like every item is permanently stuck on my character. Even if I use the manipulate locks option, items refuse to come off. I'll get a message saying that they've been successfully removed, and my inventory shows them as unequipped, but then I exit my inventory and the device is still on, and when I open my inventory again, it has been re-equipped. I don't have duplicate items or anything, so I'm confused by what could be causing this. I'm about to see if console commands will at least work. 

Edit: So player.unequipall will remove items, but they won't show up on my character if I try to equip them again. Keys also don't work, they're just consumed without unequipping the item.  No idea what could be causing this, has anyone encountered a similar issue? I will say that I'm adding these items in from console commands to test them, not sure if that would affect things. 

Okay, I found the issue. I was using a mod that changed one of the scripts to prevent an animation related CTD with DD 4.3. Disabled that and now it's working fine. 

4 hours ago, Player80 said:

I've finally figured out the culprit making my rope items invisible.

I use the mod "Devious Lore", and the "Devious Devices - Lore Patch" is what caused the rope outfits to become invisible. What's weird is that the file only comes with an esp (meaning no possible mesh overwrite), so I decided to have a look with xEdit.

I've noticed this on the "Rope Torso and Leg Binds":

image.png.80a2065353f3951c7d950b59f37db63e.png

For some reasons the patch changes the Editor ID from zadx_Harness_Rope_Full_Inventory to zadx_Rope_SuitRope_Inventory, which I assume is what's causing this issue

@zarantha Thank you so much for the help you've provided, apologies for wasting your time on something you couldn't do anything about.

Case closed, I'll bring this up to the author's attention.

I have provided a fix over there. By fix, I mean a really quick xEdit edit without any form of testing since I have disabled the patch because I didn't need it anyway.

Wow, I would not have expected that. Especially since ropes were added in 4.3, kinda hard to believe it hasn't come up elsewhere. Thanks for letting me know.

7 hours ago, crosser0987 said:

I dont know why but my armbinder and yoke animations dont work as intended they only work when i run (not the ALT key run i mean the yog) i tried everything i reinstalled DD i turned off overwrite animations in ZaZ sexlab mcm tab i reran fnis a billion times im out of ideas

Try going through the troubleshooting post?

• Player and/or NPC gets stuck in a bound walking animation with FNIS Sexy Move. Toggle the player 360 move. NPCs should be fixed after moving to a new location.
  • 360 move - Player and/or NPC walking or idle animations incorrect. Remove 360 move

If you have other mods that provide alternate animations, try removing them.

If you still have an issue, remove all mods except DD and try with only DD and it's requirements enabled.

10 hours ago, TentacleJolly said:

Hey there!

I encountered a bug with one of the plug gags (probably?). It looks like there is only a plug part of the gag visible (screenshots below). All other gags so far worked normally but it's the second time I see something like that. I was unable to locate which device is it exactly though.

It's a 'pear' gag. it expands inside the mouth kinda like a hand opening.

image.png.1bb3998e8fc050e043087163da75c319.png

image.png.964e2b8450111bfe92d351a6d823b75f.png

7 hours ago, killer1997ab said:

Hi, after I installed dd my game froze and black screen after loading a save, even if I disabled all esp in MO2, any fix or suggestions? Thanks a lot!

Too many big mods loading all at once or too many animations. Loose files will still be loaded even if the esps are disabled, you'd have to actually uncheck the mod on the left to prevent the files from loading.

If you installed DD 5.0, you must start a new game. Don't install it to a game where DD 4.3 has been installed.

If you're installing several new mods to an existing game, do them one at a time.

If you're only adding DD, then you may need to disable some mods, let DD start, then re-enable  the mods.

I'd really recommend a new game if you're having issues adding it to an existing game. You may need to disable large quest, overhaul or new lands mods, and disabling them mid game can cause your save to be corrupted.

I have to start new games in four steps because of the black screen issue, and it's not an issue with DD itself. I've seen it without DD as well.

For a new game, start with a minimal set of mods, get your character created and add more mods. How many times you have to do this depends on the size of the mods and how many you have. Load large mods that add new areas last (such as Bruma, Legacy of the Dragonborn, or one of Delazon's mods like A Forsworn Story).

How I group them to avoid the black screen:
1. MO2 profile one

Alternate Start, appearance mods, base frameworks (like sexlab), anything else I need for character creation. Anything that needs to be set up first, like SGO4. Mods that have DLLs. Slal packs.

Let them all load, then save and exit. or configure MCMs, save and exit.

2. MO2 profile two

World textures, weather/enb stuff with esps (enb config i just leave in all the time), other ui stuff, survival mods, npc mods

Let everything load again, configure MCMs, save and exit

3. MO2 profile three

Weapons and armor mods, nexus quest or overhaul type mods

4. MO2 default / everything profile

All the sexlab mods. Although it's getting to the point where I might need to split Sexlab mods up too.

5. Now you can load the game and start playing on your normal profile.

It's a pita to set up, but this way I don't have to keep checking/unchecking things when I do a new game. I just go through the different profiles when I start until everything has been loaded and set up. As long as everything isn't initializing all at once, you should be fine. Adding new mods can tip the balance though, so be careful adding stuff to an in progress game.

4 hours ago, AyyLmao1915 said:

Any way to fix being unable to unequip items? Seems like every item is permanently stuck on my character. Even if I use the manipulate locks option, items refuse to come off. I'll get a message saying that they've been successfully removed, and my inventory shows them as unequipped, but then I exit my inventory and the device is still on, and when I open my inventory again, it has been re-equipped. I don't have duplicate items or anything, so I'm confused by what could be causing this. I'm about to see if console commands will at least work. 

Edit: So player.unequipall will remove items, but they won't show up on my character if I try to equip them again. Keys also don't work, they're just consumed without unequipping the item.  No idea what could be causing this, has anyone encountered a similar issue? I will say that I'm adding these items in from console commands to test them, not sure if that would affect things. 

Okay, I found the issue. I was using a mod that changed one of the scripts to prevent an animation related CTD with DD 4.3. Disabled that and now it's working fine. 

Don't use any of the old patches from DD 4.3 or earlier.

The struggle CTD and gag issues were fixed in DD 5.0 so no patches are needed. MFG Fix is still required, but it doesn't change anything DD related, just fixes expressions so they play when DD uses them.