16 minutes ago, Makarosc said:

if I remove creature framework would that fix the scripts or would I have to do it manually

If creature framework is guilty then yes, but i don't know if this mod is guilty and can not help... need experiment: remove  suspect mod and check if it works. If not, that mod probably not guilty. Then try next mod. In your list i not see any mod what can be suspect. I can only check other mods install pages and try to guess if this mod modify a scripts... Later can install back removed mod if it's not guilty.

19 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

If creature framework is guilty then yes, but i don't know if this mod is guilty and can not help... need experiment: remove  suspect mod and check if it works. If not, that mod probably not guilty. Then try next mod. In your list i not see any mod what can be suspect. I can only check other mods install pages and try to guess if this mod modify a scripts... Later can install back removed mod if it's not guilty.

alright process of elimination

i was under the impression that DD 5.0 would have a new thread for support and downloads, that was separate from 4.3, especially since Contraptions and DD for Him are included in 5.0 whereas they were not in 4.3 for SE. there are people who are still using 4.3, so they also still need support, so how will that work ideally trying to support both versions and differentiating how to provide proper support based on the versions ?

would it not be best to separate them now rather than later ?

There was a new thread for LE, but that was more because there were three mods and now there is one. SE has always had all the mods on the same page, so no need for a new one.

I've been having this issue for close to a year now 

The items from DD appear in game  but when I equip them it's as if I didn't equip it all I've ran bodyslide I've updated all the mods involved and I've gone through my load order

What DD version are you using? 4.3 or 5.0?

Creature Framework should not be the issue, I use that myself.

Are you talking about invisible items, or no prompts when equipping items?

Have you looked through this post?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

Still, if you've been working on this a while, then you're going to have to bite the bullet and take apart your mods. Uninstall everything except what is required for DD. Then test again.

What DD version are you using? 4.3 or 5.0?

Creature Framework should not be the issue, I use that myself.

Are you talking about invisible items, or no prompts when equipping items?

Have you looked through this post?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-50-2020-11-26/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

Still, if you've been working on this a while, then you're going to have to bite the bullet and take apart your mods. Uninstall everything except what is required for DD. Then test again.

i tried disabling all mods except for the dd essentials and nothing changed

the issue is that when i equip the items in game they don't show up on my character and my charater is not affected in any way

so even if people would report issues with DD4, they wouldn't get fixed.

i don't think anyone would expect you to fix anything, but people still have and will have issues. it would not be about fixing anything from a dev point of view, but simple to offer "support" in trying to help them resolve their current issues with existing tools / fixes, which is primarily what the support thread has been for a while now.

i tried disabling all mods except for the dd essentials and nothing changed

the issue is that when i equip the items in game they don't show up on my character and my charater is not affected in any way

Ok, invisible devices is something with bodyslide. Since you are running bodyslide and using DD 5.0, make sure you are using the 'DD Framework CBBE SE' or 'DD Framework UUNP' group. That means you either have no groups at all checked in bodyslide or you have the DD group and any others you want to build checked. You should see DD outfits in the outfit drop down named 'DDa - CBBE SE' or 'DDx - CBBE SE', or 'DDa - UUNP' or 'DDx - UUNP'.

Next - check where bodyslide is outputting to. Most issues are bodyslide sticking the files somewhere where they can't be used. If you use MO2 and have set up an output folder, look in the meshes folder there and make sure there isn't a second meshes folder. If you're using vortex, I can help less there, but it should be outputting the files to a folder in vortex, or directly into your skyrim folder. You do the same check there, make sure meshes isn't nested in meshes. In bodyslide itself, click settings in the bottom right, then expand advanced and see if there's any location specified. if there is, it should either be an output folder, or your actual skyrim folder.

A quick way to spot check if the files are going to the right place is to pick an outfit that's invisible in game, and select it in bodyslide in the outfit drop down. then click on build instead of batch build - that will give you a pop up with the location it's saving the file. Check to  see if it's really there, or if the path is wrong, fix your output in the bodyslide settings.

As i heard you use tattoo layers mod. DD hides hands but don't know how to hide tattoo layer from that mod. Disable this mod and try again.

Can't confirm this bug - i test with DDX corsets, DCL corsets and DD belts and DCL belts. Ropes not change a corset but draw on corsets as ropes. Looks good. I you can toss me items id what not work i test it in my game too.

Sorry for the extremely late reply, could not play till now. These items are confirmed to have the problem, but I think all corsets and belts are afftected. Maybe something mod order related? I truly don't know.

Btw I did manage to fix the mesh issue for latex corsetsuits, but I had to manually change the mesh to better adapt it to the CBBE body. It seems to be working now!

Sorry for the extremely late reply, could not play till now. These items are confirmed to have the problem, but I think all corsets and belts are afftected. Maybe something mod order related? I truly don't know.

Issue with For Him at the moment, I've already addressed it and are waiting for it to be implemented in the next version.

Issue with For Him at the moment, I've already addressed it and are waiting for it to be implemented in the next version.

Completely missed the fix, thank you! Will try the updated esp later.

12 hours ago, JustSomeGuy976 said:

Hey everybody, so I was trying to download DDSE 5.0 and halfway through the download my browser simply closes. I have no clue what I'm doing wrong, it's probably the most obvious thing ever, but I'm somewhat of a moron, so could someone plese help me out?

don't use incognito tab just regular tab and clear history

Ok, I feel stupid. Once again, its for DD for Him. Looking at it in bodyslide the groups of anything from DDA, DDX alone, DDX CBBE I don't see the custom male preset I built in the preset menu. Like when i click build morphs with the SMMB SOS Physic body with my preset the options are there and checked, But individually trying to do it from Outfit/Body with those options my preset isnt there. So how is it building it? Doesnt it mean if the preset isnt there it obviously not making it??? With SMMb, where you build the bodybuilde my preset is in there. I have the groups checked so I know its not that, Where do I find the presets to add my male one onto those files? Or just edit the thing to have it as an option? I'm curious and confused as to how DD builds the things in first place if it cant find my preset or any male preset in general. I'm checking the files in MO/mods/Caliente and yet those show up blank. When I try to change paths it gives me a fatal error after hitting ok and crashes; ill have to check that out later. Sorry if it doenst make sense; im getting tired and need to sleep soon.

On 12/23/2020 at 10:38 PM, Kage777 said:

Ok, I feel stupid. Once again, its for DD for Him. Looking at it in bodyslide the groups of anything from DDA, DDX alone, DDX CBBE I don't see the custom male preset I built in the preset menu. Like when i click build morphs with the SMMB SOS Physic body with my preset the options are there and checked, But individually trying to do it from Outfit/Body with those options my preset isnt there. So how is it building it? Doesnt it mean if the preset isnt there it obviously not making it??? With SMMb, where you build the bodybuilde my preset is in there. I have the groups checked so I know its not that, Where do I find the presets to add my male one onto those files? Or just edit the thing to have it as an option? I'm curious and confused as to how DD builds the things in first place if it cant find my preset or any male preset in general. I'm checking the files in MO/mods/Caliente and yet those show up blank. When I try to change paths it gives me a fatal error after hitting ok and crashes; ill have to check that out later. Sorry if it doenst make sense; im getting tired and need to sleep soon.

As far as I know, there is no preset because unless you get the male bodyslide from bodyslide is only for females. By default, there are no bodyslides for males to build.

If you want to build your own preset, you'd effectively have to convert all body items, and maybe some (or all) arm/leg items from the male nifs to bodyslide, then create a group. I have no plans to do this myself since it was made for the basic SOS body on LL, and I don't know if anyone on the LE side will do it either. I don't use the male bodyslide, and I don't know what SMMB SOS is. Also, Kimy has stated there is no support bodies other than the most popular - that's CBBE and UNP (not 3BBB, not BHUNP) for females, and vanilla or SOS for males (not SOS variants).

Assuming you've converted the male outfits to bodyslide already, all you'd need to do is create the group. If not, then what you're looking at are items for the female body, and i seriously doubt it will switch bodies for you during a batch build. Not without breaking the outfit anyway. To create a group, do one of these options:

• copy the DD Framework group, edit it a text editor, then change the UUNP or CBBE group to the name for your male body that has the preset. Make sure the outfits listed are what you named them when you created the male bodyslide files.
  • or use the built in group editor in bodyslide to create the group, again specifying the body that contains your preset. This has the advantage of using a gui to select the outfits that should be in the group.
  • or in your preset, add the group, like so:
    <SliderPresets>
        <Preset name="MyPreset" set="body-name-that-you-are-building">
            <Group name="Main"/>
            <Group name="CBBE"/>
            <Group name="DD Framework CBBE SE"/>

You should have preset showing up for female bodies.

Ah, ok thanks. I'll have to figure out how to do that. You just turn the slider to 100 and it turns the female body into the male one. Not my exact preset bu tthat fine. I just have to figure out what exactly I have to do.Found this as a guide; dunno how helpful it will be but i think i might be able to?

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=how+to+convert+outfits+in+bodyslide#kpvalbx=_QlnkX9_xAcLR5gKPrp6wCw9

I have two question, I posted them before but got no answer:

1. How do I increase the 'dark fog' blindfold effect? Even at max. value it doesn't seem that bad so I want to increase it. I don't mind editing scripts myself if someone points me in the right direction.

2. How do I 'turn on' the ponygoril walk animation? I've seen it in some mods (S.L.U.T.S., Devious Followers), but don't know how to trigger it manually. Someone suggested putting on pony gear, but even with a full set it doesn't do anything. Is there a command or spell I can use?

15 hours ago, Kage777 said:

Ah, ok thanks. I'll have to figure out how to do that. Weirdly enough it seems like Schaken has a CBBe to SMMB slider thing for outfit studio. You just turn the slider to 100 and it turns the female body into the male one. Not my exact preset bu tthat fine. I just have to figure out what exactly I have to do.Found this as a guide; dunno how helpful it will be but i think i might be able to?

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=how+to+convert+outfits+in+bodyslide#kpvalbx=_QlnkX9_xAcLR5gKPrp6wCw9

Any of those should work. I basically do these for converting from CBBE to CBBE SE:
https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Converting_outfits_to_SSE_CBBE_BodySlide

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14080

In theory though, you shouldn't need to convert. Just import the male outfit nif, import your male body as a reference, then fix the clipping and save the project. At that point, it should be available in unassigned or if nothing is checked, then you just need to add the outfit to a group to see the preset.

You can try the CBBE to SMMB slider - if it's there, then probably my assumption is wrong.  :)

1 hour ago, lanaya1437 said:

I have two question, I posted them before but got no answer:

1. How do I increase the 'dark fog' blindfold effect? Even at max. value it doesn't seem that bad so I want to increase it. I don't mind editing scripts myself if someone points me in the right direction.

2. How do I 'turn on' the ponygoril walk animation? I've seen it in some mods (S.L.U.T.S., Devious Followers), but don't know how to trigger it manually. Someone suggested putting on pony gear, but even with a full set it doesn't do anything. Is there a command or spell I can use?

1. Try without ENB - that may be affecting it. Changing it in scripts, I don't know, you're on your own there, and it won't be supported.

Take a look starting at this post, someone else recently had the issue and fixed it by adjusting their ENB.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157168-devious-devices-le-50/?do=findComment&comment=3232108

2. I think you need to use the pony play boots, not the pony boots. The item is:

zadx_XinEbonitePonyBoots_Play_Inventory "Black Ebonite Pony Play Boots" [ARMO:xx04A1E7]

There's no player spell to use, but you could look into this enchantment:

zadx_EnchPonyBoots "PonyBoot-Enchant" [ENCH:xx011C7B]

image.png.875054030385c8f34127bf690d40b641.png

my PC is getting aroused when in the same cell as a NPC with a inflatable plug and i keep getting a message that other NPCs are squeezing "your" pump i've tracked the message to this script: "zad_EffInflatablePlugsAnalScript" but i cant tell if the problem lies within or if its JUST the origin of the message

only a little bug but i thought i'd let you know anyway

Thanks

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Any of those should work. I basically do these for converting from CBBE to CBBE SE:
https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Converting_outfits_to_SSE_CBBE_BodySlide

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14080

In theory though, you shouldn't need to convert. Just import the male outfit nif, import your male body as a reference, then fix the clipping and save the project. At that point, it should be available in unassigned or if nothing is checked, then you just need to add the outfit to a group to see the preset.

You can try the CBBE to SMMB slider - if it's there, then probably my assumption is wrong.  :)

Ok, now i jsut can't find the preset in data/meshes/devious. With DD5 I thought DDfH was incorporated, yet i don't see any of the mesh files in the folders. If I look in the old standalone DDfH in that thread, there are specific ones that have "male" in the front of them that aren't in DD5's mesh files. Mind you, I could be doing it wrong since I only updated from 4.3 to 5 using MO with the DDH option checked obviously, so maybe it doesn't have those files named as such? I'm gonna have to puzzle this out. Thanks though and happy holiday.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

1. Try without ENB - that may be affecting it. Changing it in scripts, I don't know, you're on your own there, and it won't be supported.

Take a look starting at this post, someone else recently had the issue and fixed it by adjusting their ENB.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/157168-devious-devices-le-50/?do=findComment&comment=3232108

2. I think you need to use the pony play boots, not the pony boots. The item is:

zadx_XinEbonitePonyBoots_Play_Inventory "Black Ebonite Pony Play Boots" [ARMO:xx04A1E7]

There's no player spell to use, but you could look into this enchantment:

zadx_EnchPonyBoots "PonyBoot-Enchant" [ENCH:xx011C7B]

image.png.875054030385c8f34127bf690d40b641.png

1. Nah it's not an issue, the dark fog works fine, I just want the effect to be even stronger than the max allowed settings.

2. Thanks, I'll look into the enchantment.

I am in the process of updating my VR adult mode guide, I have a quick question for Skyrim VR:

Using DD 5 seems to work very well even though SKSE complains about DD's dll not being compatible.

Using DD 5 with DD 4.3's Skyrim VR specific dll also seem to work well.

As far as I can tell, using DD5 with DD 4.3's dll + all the "hotfix" models works.

In all 3 setting though I now and then experience the occasional CTD, which may or may not be DD related.

Which of these 3 setup is the recommended one ?

---

Also, is there any way we can help with VR support from DD ? Like, maybe if on top of the Patreon support we could also arrange to send you a lump sum to cover for buying a HMD ?

5 hours ago, Kage777 said:

Ok, now i jsut can't find the preset in data/meshes/devious. With DD5 I thought DDfH was incorporated, yet i don't see any of the mesh files in the folders. If I look in the old standalone DDfH in that thread, there are specific ones that have "male" in the front of them that aren't in DD5's mesh files. Mind you, I could be doing it wrong since I only updated from 4.3 to 5 using MO with the DDH option checked obviously, so maybe it doesn't have those files named as such? I'm gonna have to puzzle this out. Thanks though and happy holiday.

DD for Him is included if you chose it in the installer, but you need to extract the bsa to browse the files. The male nifs are named with _m in the name.

There is no preset for males, it's just made to fit a male body with no batch building - that's why you'd need to create bodyslides to use a preset. The female meshes are the only ones that need to be built.

image.png.e4e96bc7ba971cd4aeae082d2e115a96.png