On 11/21/2020 at 11:05 PM, HalcyonAndOn said:

Nope, nothing is overwritten in DD. I did find the exact lines causing issues, but it's still very bizarre why it's happening. The issue is:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.467949970c4c4e6ea236aefa246178f3.png

image.png.3f1fa6521c056ba03a2d46553b041a08.png

And that corresponds with the two string variables getting assigned in zadx_ForcedWalkScript:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.c23165d6346894574ae110e7c73844c9.png

It's just very weird why changing the original messages causes a crash though... I spent a lot of time messing with it and I can't even change the first message to, "I am carrying too much to be able to run." else it will still crash. Personally I'm fine removing those lines, but is that maybe handled differently in 5.0 or just not something that will be messed with? Just so I know to look for it going forward.

I just want to confirm this bug as I ran into the exact same CTD upon trying to equip "extreme" hobble and "legbinder" versions of DD items.  I disabled the mod "Your Own Thoughts" and this resolved the crashes.  It also fixed an issue where the hobble run/walk animation wasn't playing at all.

It seems silly, but there is definitely an incompatibility here that causes a crash.  I honestly had no problem trashing YOT.  I would possibly consider adding this to known conflicts so people don't have to spend days searching for an answer as I did!

1 hour ago, SAC said:

Any way I can fix it? Thx!

As version - use outfit studio.

Open piercings into it, load bump body reference. if it's misaligned then need use cbbe se to bump convert reference, convert shape and then load into bump reference, copy sliders and new bone weights. need do for all piercings and armors.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Yes need to know your mod list.

A quality world map

Cbbe

Alcohol drunk effect

Zaz animation

Sacrosanct

A witcher’s journey

Alternative start live another life

Appachii divine elegance store

Apocalypse magic of skyrim

Bodyslide

Carved brink

Creature framework

Diaper lovers skyrim 

Sissy suite

Diverse dragons

Dragon cliff manor

Every attack different

Enhanced blood textures

Estrus for skyrim

Feminine khajiit

Fnis

Fnis pcea 2

Fuz ro doh

Honeystrand meadery

Identity crisis

Immersive armors 

Immersive weapons

Immersive citizens

Imperious races of skyrim

Inigo 

Iron atronach

Konarik’s accounterments

Laura’s bondage shop

Legacy of the dragonborn

Lotd patches

Leviathan axe

Lustmord vampire armor

Maelstrom

More alien skyrim

More drconic aspect

Morrowloot ultimate

Nettlebane improved

Odahviing improved

Ordinator

Osare maid outfit

Pahe all addons version

Pastel map markers

Perfect legionairre

Project rainforest

Purification of skyrim

Race compatibility

Racemenu

S.l.u.t.s. Redux se

SOS

Sexlab framework

Sexlab aroused

Shiva’s vanilla clothing replacer

Skyhighrim 

Skyhud

Undeath

Skyrim utility mod

Immersive creatures

Skyrim reputation

Skui flashing game save fix

SkyUI

Spaghetti western

The brotherhood of old

Stormcloak battle replacer

Survive the night

The new dragon cult

The paarthurnax dilemma

The people of skyrim 2

Thunderchild

Unofficial skyrim special edition patch

Vampire nightmares

Vigilant se

Vigilant voiced

Windstad mine

Xp32 msse

Zebsirious

here you go

20 hours ago, Makarosc said:

so mod conflict?

I going through your mod list - check descriptions on mod pages and this isn't easy. At this moment:

Possibly conflicts:

A witcher's adventure: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38626 - add new scripts to game and maybe armor.

Creature framework + jcontainers - made new scripts. Can be conflict.

Note: Sissy suit is LE version with HDT support. Can CTD game with this outfit on.

For me, corsets do not work with Devious Adventures (0.95). 

Equipping a corset on my character or a follower returns a notification that it has been locked on, but the corset does not appear, and is not recognized by Devious Training. The equipped arrow is adjacent to the corset. Clicking on the corset will unequip/remove the arrow. Character body type is CBBE Curvy.

FNIS and BodySlide have been run more times than I care to remember.

RaceMenu SE 04.16
BodySlide and Outfit 5.2
CBBE 1.6.1
XP32 Max Skeleton SE 4.72
Devious Devices 5.0
Devious Training 3.1
CBBE 3BBB
3BA BodySlide for DD AIO 1.0.1

(Hydra Slavegirls 0.9, Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps 1.0.7, Sex Slaves SSE 7.0d, MiasLairExtraVoices)

Laura's Bondage Shop 3.21

(Deviously Cursed Loot 2.8.4, Paradise Hall Enhanced 7.4.7, Helpers 1.4.9, Follower Trap Safety 1.3)
Devious Adventures SE Alpha .95

I narrowed the issue to DA after disabling all of the mods after 3BA BS, except Laura's Bondage Shop, then individually enabling each of the mods in parenthesis (FNIS/BS run between each addition), starting a new character, and making a quick trip to Laura's to test the corset.

i was under the impression that DD 5.0 would have a new thread for support and downloads, that was separate from 4.3, especially since Contraptions and DD for Him are included in 5.0 whereas they were not in 4.3 for SE. there are people who are still using 4.3, so they also still need support, so how will that work ideally trying to support both versions and differentiating how to provide proper support based on the versions ?

would it not be best to separate them now rather than later ?

Hi !

First of all, thanks for your work on DD

I did run into an issue: no matter DD 5 or DD 4.3, many (not all) devices are invisible. So if a character equips heavy bondage stuff all I see if a floating head.

When I run Outfit Studio, I see that DD items have no texture - I see a 3D model, but just have a default texture that says "no image".

I didn't see this issue listed in the FAQ, any idea what could be wrong ?

To troubleshoot the issue, I tried a very minimal install with only the necessary mods (all the libs, zap, sexlabs, SL, DD, DCL and that's about it), the issue persists.

I tried reinstalling an older version as well, using what I remembered to be the way I did last time I tried this mod (and it worked then), with the same result: nothing crashes, no error message, but invisible gear.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:03 AM, Elsidia said:

I going through your mod list - check descriptions on mod pages and this isn't easy. At this moment:

Possibly conflicts:

A witcher's adventure: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38626 - add new scripts to game and maybe armor.

Note: Sissy suit is LE version with HDT support. Can CTD game with this outfit on.

yeah i know about ss but I haven't had any issues with it so far

thank you for being so helpful

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i was under the impression that DD 5.0 would have a new thread for support and downloads, that was separate from 4.3, especially since Contraptions and DD for Him are included in 5.0 whereas they were not in 4.3 for SE. there are people who are still using 4.3, so they also still need support, so how will that work ideally trying to support both versions and differentiating how to provide proper support based on the versions ?

would it not be best to separate them now rather than later ?

Older versions of DD or any other of my mods are not supported and never have been. Staying with old versions is not recommended. For starters, there are dozens of bugs in DD4.x which got fixed in DD5. I have never and will never backport bugfixes to older/obsolete versions.

3 minutes ago, Kimy said:

Older versions of DD or any other of my mods are not supported and never have been. Staying with old versions is not recommended. For starters, there are dozens of bugs in DD4.x which got fixed in DD5. I have never and will never backport bugfixes to older/obsolete versions.

never said anything about back porting bug fixes btw..

but for various reasons, 4.3 is still being used by many people. and many of those have held off installing DD5 until DCL 9.0 is ready as well. so it makes sense that in the interim to still off support for both versions.

until then, 4.3 is certainly not obsolete by any means, especially from a compatibility point of view.  at least  from a  logical perspective. meh.. probably just wasting my time trying to rationalize objectively anyway...

4 hours ago, APL3 said:

Hi !

First of all, thanks for your work on DD

I did run into an issue: no matter DD 5 or DD 4.3, many (not all) devices are invisible. So if a character equips heavy bondage stuff all I see if a floating head.

When I run Outfit Studio, I see that DD items have no texture - I see a 3D model, but just have a default texture that says "no image".

I didn't see this issue listed in the FAQ, any idea what could be wrong ?

To troubleshoot the issue, I tried a very minimal install with only the necessary mods (all the libs, zap, sexlabs, SL, DD, DCL and that's about it), the issue persists.

I tried reinstalling an older version as well, using what I remembered to be the way I did last time I tried this mod (and it worked then), with the same result: nothing crashes, no error message, but invisible gear.

It would probably be more clear with some image.

Here is the PC where only the head and armbinder visible:

screen1.jpg

And here is another character with invisible feet:

screen2.jpg

Thanks !

(and yes, of course I did run bodyslide)

edit:

Figured it out - really was a brain fart on my part.

When bodyslide asks you for the Skyrim data folder, they really do mean Skyrim "data" folder, not "Skyrin data" folder, so I just did put the root folder.

After correcting, everything works perfect

I leave my post in case it might help someone else.

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

never said anything about back porting bug fixes btw..

but for various reasons, 4.3 is still being used by many people. and many of those have held off installing DD5 until DCL 9.0 is ready as well. so it makes sense that in the interim to still off support for both versions.

until then, 4.3 is certainly not obsolete by any means, especially from a compatibility point of view.  at least  from a  logical perspective. meh.. probably just wasting my time trying to rationalize objectively anyway...

No, I get it, don't worry. It tends to take a bit of time until all the content mods had a chance to update. In the meantime, people are certainly welcome to keep their existing DD4 installations around. But I am not sure in what way that would require keeping an extra support thread open. I will make no further changes to DD4, so even if people would report issues with DD4, they wouldn't get fixed.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:03 AM, Elsidia said:

Possibly conflicts:

ruled out a witcher's journey

Figured it out - really was a brain fart on my part.

When bodyslide asks you for the Skyrim data folder, they really do mean Skyrim "data" folder, not "Skyrin data" folder, so I just did put the root folder.

After correcting, everything works perfect