5 hours ago, F0xiiNat0r said:

in the middle for some reason

Assets is build that way that there is 2 vertices what's connect in middle. I don't know for what reason is done (made by boots designer) To fix it you need use blender, 3Dmax or other 3d models software to remove that connect vertices and made new bridges between vertices to prevent holes in boots. Probably need rework boot textures too.

@Kimy Red (White) Ebonite (Leather) Straitjacket Dress topples have dress black because there is wrong texture index and name in esp name is "dress uunp" need Dress. Index is 8, need 7 (because this is one style assets and in topless version is deleted skirt, what covers a breast and because index is lower for 1) 

Armor addon indexes:

XX04e2e1 zadx_StraitJacketLatexDressToplessRedAA

XX04E2E3 zadx_StraitJacketLatexDressToplessWhiteAA

XX04E2E5 zadx_StraitJacketLeatherDressToplessRedAA

XX04E2E7 zadx_StraitJacketLeatherDressToplessWhiteAA

probably this error exist in LE version too but i don't know how to report because in LE version is different names of meshes and texture index.

UPD: In some other dresses meshes name is wrong too but probably it not affect color of it. Anyway i change name for it too.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I like this filter. I use only DCL 8.5 and there now shopping quest in straitjackets are with sex scenes. No more free shopping quest)

UPD: Probably new filter fixes that some women NPC not have sex scenes - free money in Inn quest, but i'm not test it.

unfortunately, that filter is breaking other sex related mods which don't call DD at all, as well as mods that use DD calls. there is a huge discussion about in DeepBlueFrog's threads over the last few days about it.

22 hours ago, zarantha said:

DD does not support 3bbb, only CBBE SE and UNP. You can use the 3bbb files from here:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11938-3ba-bodyslides-for-devious-devices-43-aio/

I am currently converting DCL 9.0 and fixing some things I missed for DD 5.0. Once that is done, I will do the new outfits if Grummkol hasn't updated his mod by then.

Thanks for answer, yea im using this already and i was wondering if there will be updated version for new DD, also another question if u don't mind me asking, i noticed that some of the transparent zipsuits are bit broken, what i mean is that the breasts don't match the suit, the breasts inside the suit are really small but then the suit itself is correct.

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I can't understand one thing: DCL uses DD and can't work without DD. But DCL copy meshes from DD to DCL in new place and uses it. Why not only change a armor addon to DD one and duplicate a meshes? 2 in mods and 2 in calente tools. I check DCL 9.0 beta. The same thing: duplicated catsuits...

Probably a left over from the mods early versions. It may have been needed at the time and is not now. It's a small waste of space, but not really harmful. I don't think it's worth the effort to clean up. Cleaning up may break things and it's working now.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

@Kimy Red (White) Ebonite (Leather) Straitjacket Dress topples have dress black because there is wrong texture index and name in esp name is "dress uunp" need Dress. Index is 8, need 7 (because this is one style assets and in topless version is deleted skirt, what covers a breast and because index is lower for 1) 

Armor addon indexes:

XX04e2e1 zadx_StraitJacketLatexDressToplessRedAA

XX04E2E3 zadx_StraitJacketLatexDressToplessWhiteAA

XX04E2E5 zadx_StraitJacketLeatherDressToplessRedAA

XX04E2E7 zadx_StraitJacketLeatherDressToplessWhiteAA

probably this error exist in LE version too but i don't know how to report because in LE version is different names of meshes and texture index.

UPD: In some other dresses meshes name is wrong too but probably it not affect color of it. Anyway i change name for it too.

Elsidia, have you enabled the patch I included? I fixed those textures in the "Devious Devices SE Patch.esp"

I wonder if that's what's up with your calves issue, because that's where I fixed those too. I need to finish up one more bodyslide before I can check the AAs you pointed out.

Edit: NM, I see you're pointing out different records

The patch is an override patch. If you want to add to it, you should be able to copy the dd record to it by right clicking and select 'copy as override with overwriting" and select either the patch or create a new esp for your changes. This would prevent your changes from being erased on the next update. You can pass it to me when you're done and I'll merge the change in so you won't need to do it again.

6 hours ago, F0xiiNat0r said:

I don't know if anyone else has said this already or not, but there seems to be an issue with the BS files of the Restrictive Boots?

For context: The Restrictive Boots seem to be connecting in the middle for some reason

Could be the mesh is too thick in that point to accommodate thicker thighs in bodyslide. What body are you using? I don't see that much of a gap between thighs on low weight CBBE, but it could be my preset too.

3 hours ago, Player80 said:

I think this has been reported before on the previous version of DD, but rope bondages are invisible for me. I can perfectly see them in Bodyslide and I have no trouble building the other files.

I'm using this mod's Bodyslide files to build the outfits.

Are you using the DD Framework groups? They were just consolidated into one group so there isn't (or shouldn't be) DDa, DDx, Fuertin groups anymore.

Check your bodyslide settings (bottom left corner) to see where it's outputting. You might need to check advanced in there.

If you're using vortex, check to make sure you've configured bodyslide correctly.

8 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Elsidia, have you enabled the patch I included?

In patch is fixed as SSeedit says zadx_StraitJacketCatsuitEboniteRedToplessAA [ARMA:0B001DE8] what is catsuit and with no visible calves.  For dress in that patch no fixes.

Also in that patch no see fixed textures. maybe you updated patch after i load DD 5.0 from mega. I download it in 2020.11.27.

30 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

Thanks for answer, yea im using this already and i was wondering if there will be updated version for new DD, also another question if u don't mind me asking, i noticed that some of the transparent zipsuits are bit broken, what i mean is that the breasts don't match the suit, the breasts inside the suit are really small but then the suit itself is correct.

That's probably from DCL. Try this:

DCL_3BA_Zipsuit_updated.7z

12 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Are you using the DD Framework groups? They were just consolidated into one group so there isn't (or shouldn't be) DDa, DDx, Fuertin groups anymore.

Check your bodyslide settings (bottom left corner) to see where it's outputting. You might need to check advanced in there.

If you're using vortex, check to make sure you've configured bodyslide correctly.

I've never used the DD groups, I've created my own group where I manually (and very carefully) manage the outfits I want to build. I've made sure to build the new outfits this way.

I've already tried checking my output folder, as well as creating a new one (and deleting the previously built meshes).

MO2 user here.

20 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I see you're pointing out different records

Too late. I always made all change into DD 5.0 straight... I'm so silly.

First i don't see plugin into SSEedit or just miss my sight. Now i see it but too late. I already made repairs into DD 5.0.

4 minutes ago, Player80 said:

I've never used the DD groups, I've created my own group where I manually (and very carefully) manage the outfits I want to build. I've made sure to build the new outfits this way.

I've already tried checking my output folder, as well as creating a new one (and deleting the previously built meshes).

MO2 user here.

Do you see your preset if you select one of the ropes in bodyslide?

Rather than just your group, try checking the dd group? i know the rope outfits build with the ones provided with the mod.

or attach your group file and see if i can eyeball the problem.

7 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Too late. I always made all change into DD 5.0 straight... I'm so silly.

First i don't see plugin into SSEedit or just miss my sight. Now i see it but too late. I already made repairs into DD 5.0.

Oh well. Try to remember in the future :)

I've been writing down what you've pointed out, and I'll check and add what I can to the patch.

The patch file at least I will probably add to the troubleshooting post at some point, since it's easier to update than the esm or having kimy reupload everything.

16 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Do you see your preset if you select one of the ropes in bodyslide?

That's what my custom group is for :)

image.png.21ec99a83f05b1593a92dd6e4689bf83.png

16 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Rather than just your group, try checking the dd group? i know the rope outfits build with the ones provided with the mod.

or attach your group file and see if i can eyeball the problem.

Sounds good. Main.xml

I use another bodyslide file from "3BA Bodyslides for Devious Devices 4.3 AIO. 1.0.1" that is currently disabled, meaning there's no possible way for my bodyslide to build the rope outfits if I were to do a batch build. I'll add that I've tried manually building the files one by one, making sure it was the DDX - CBBE SE - FR_xxx using the correct DD group.

image.png.4fb01d87e9f9d3322a3c83d11af4b075.png

That didn't solve my issue either unfortunately.

25 minutes ago, Player80 said:

I've tried manually building the files one by one

Ok there can be one thing why you not see the ropes. Wrong bone weight on ropes: Skyrim gravity push those ropes into body. If you have transparent body you will see those ropes inside. Also wrong weight can push those ropes into ground. Or sliders on ropes is lower than on body and ropes is into body.

3 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Ok there can be one thing why you not see the ropes. Wrong bone weight on ropes: Skyrim gravity push those ropes into body. If you have transparent body you will see those ropes inside. Also wrong weight can push those ropes into ground. Or sliders on ropes is lower than on body and ropes is into body.

Here's what it looks like if I place my camera inside my character's body while wearing one of those rope devices:

Spoiler

ScreenShot8.png.e118c438609b3dde9b9f80708485f999.png

Idk if there's any way to make my character actually transparent

1 hour ago, Player80 said:

IDk too, how looks you body with ropes (screenshot)?

Also you can make temporally some modifications in sseedit and outfit studio to test ropes.

UPD:  You use 3BA body but ropes are CBBE SE because those can be into body.

Like this (i made my body invisible in sseedit):

Spoiler

ScreenShot105.jpg.068fd4b9bfb6f7ecd7cb680928f56448.jpg

1 hour ago, Player80 said:

Also you can try DDX - CBBE SE - FT_Rope_Harness_CorsetExp_Chaotic_Pentagram in game: it's have inside CBBE body what it's shouldn't. Maybe because you will see in game CBBE body with ropes.

5 hours ago, Player80 said:

That's what my custom group is for :)

image.png.21ec99a83f05b1593a92dd6e4689bf83.png

Sounds good. Main.xml

I use another bodyslide file from "3BA Bodyslides for Devious Devices 4.3 AIO. 1.0.1" that is currently disabled, meaning there's no possible way for my bodyslide to build the rope outfits if I were to do a batch build. I'll add that I've tried manually building the files one by one, making sure it was the DDX - CBBE SE - FR_xxx using the correct DD group.

image.png.4fb01d87e9f9d3322a3c83d11af4b075.png

That didn't solve my issue either unfortunately.

You've got three sets of conflicting ropes. The 3BA ones and the CBBE SE ones. These are for the same outfits. Only include the ones your preset is based on (3BBB or CBBE SE) when there are duplicates. Not all will have duplicates. You might want to double check which one you're building and be sure it shows a preset. If you're using 3BBB, you should have the 3BA for everything except the new outfits that have not yet been converted and things that don't include breasts/genitals. The CBBE SE outfits are not weighted for 3BBB.

<Member name="FT_Rope_Crotch_CBBESE"/>
        <Member name="FT_Rope_Harness_Arms_CBBESE"/>
        <Member name="FT_Rope_Harness_Chaotic_CBBESE"/>
        <Member name="FT_Rope_Harness_Chaotic_FullTop_CBBESE"/>

<Member name="FT_Rope_Crotch_3BA"/>
        <Member name="FT_Rope_Harness_Arms_3BA"/>
        <Member name="FT_Rope_Harness_Chaotic_FullTop_3BA"/>
        <Member name="FT_Rope_Harness_Chaotic_Hishi_3BA"/>

<Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - FT_Rope_Crotch"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - FT_Rope_Harness_Arms"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - FT_Rope_Harness_Chaotic"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - FT_Rope_Harness_Chaotic_FullTop"/>
        <Member name="DDX - CBBE SE - FT_Rope_Harness_Chaotic_Hishi"/>

I'll note that I have not been able to get presets to show up unless I do something like this for both CBBE SE and 3BBB groups.

<SliderGroups>
    <Group name="xxxxx">

stuff here

<Group name="CBBE">

same stuff here

Not saying you're doing it wrong, since you do have the preset showing. Just that it's different from how I had to do it.

Still invisible kinda indicates either a weight problem as elsidia mentioned or the nif  isn't going to the right place.

For the DDX - CBBE SE and the 3BA/CBBESE outfits, it should be fine - i know these build without that specific weight problem. The ones I saw sucked into the body for DDX - CBBE SE were the straitjacket outfits and I fixed those, the ropes were fine once I enabled weight changes in the esp. And the 3BA ones would have had more complaints by now since they've been out longer than the files I just redid.

If you check your output folder, do you see files in \meshes\devious\FeuerTin named something like FT_Rope_Crotch_0.nif and FT_Rope_Crotch_1.nif?

There isn't a folder structure \meshes\meshes or something equally weird?

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

You've got three sets of conflicting ropes. The 3BA ones and the CBBE SE ones. These are for the same outfits

Trust me when I say that I know what I'm doing :)

I've mentionned in my previous message that the mod providing these "3BA" bodyslide files was disabled. I've tried removing the lines from the Group before asking for assistance here, but the output was the same. The only possible bodyslide files currently loaded in my mod setup are the ones from this mod.

If you're using 3BBB, you should have the 3BA for everything except the new outfits that have not yet been converted and things that don't include breasts/genitals.

That's the way I usually proceed. I build everything for the CBBE body, then filter the 3BA group only and build them after, overwriting the previously generated outfits for CBBE. Those 3BA files are completely disabled, so I'm only building the CBBE files.

The CBBE SE outfits are not weighted for 3BBB.

Wouldn't that mean that all the devices would become invisible as well? If so, that's not the case as the rope devices are the only offenders. They have been even for the DD 4.3 version, where I had specific 3BA bodyslide files for them.

I should add that they render fine in Bodyslide and that all my sliders work.

Not saying you're doing it wrong, since you do have the preset showing. Just that it's different from how I had to do it.

The way I do it is that I open up my bodyslide preset and I add the following to it:

<Preset name="OMG - Goddess 5-25-20" set="SE 3BBB Body Amazing">
  <Group name="Main"/>

Then I simply create a group called "Main", add all the outfits, do a first batch build and slowly go through the conflicts while manually removing the outfits I don't want to build from the Main xml. This allows me to make my future batch builds easier, as there will not be any conflict.

If you check your output folder, do you see files in \meshes\devious\FeuerTin named something like FT_Rope_Crotch_0.nif and FT_Rope_Crotch_1.nif?

There isn't a folder structure \meshes\meshes or something equally weird?

No /meshes/meshes or other weird folder structure I can see.

Spoiler

image.png.c8f737fb25ae8781ab144475024b0a95.png

Also here are the screens of one rope device at 0 and 100 weight, they look just fine:

Spoiler

image.png.3c277d5996677fd06562962e4e8a3961.pngimage.png.8acb700b446522ee5773c740269b54d5.png

I'll try following a tutorial on converting CBBE to 3BBB in the meantime, maybe that would fix this issue. I'll also try building the outfits on a CBBE body (disabling my 3BBB entirely) and see if it makes any difference

Edit: I tried doing a conversion of the extreme rope, I was careful while doing it and removed the NPC L/R Breast bones and conforming the correct sliders after importing the 3BBB reference. Here's how it looks like in Bodyslide:

Spoiler

image.png.dd375558f851ed0f24c089f14279a2d0.png

image.png.4b056c4933f211518bb22bcbfee93a92.png

It seems to be fine at both 0 and 100 weight. It is still invisible in my game though

Wouldn't that mean that all the devices would become invisible as well? If so, that's not the case as the rope devices are the only offenders. They have been even for the DD 4.3 version, where I had specific 3BA bodyslide files for them.

I should add that they render fine in Bodyslide and that all my sliders work.

That doesn't refer to rendering in bodyslide or even in game, it means that if you build an outfit with CBBE SE weights and use a 3BBB body, the body's breasts will clip through the outfit - because they aren't using the same bones. Probably not your issue though, just something that will cause weirdness later.

The way I do it is that I open up my bodyslide preset and I add the following to it:

Interesting, thanks for that :)

It seems to be fine at both 0 and 100 weight. It is still invisible in my game though

Are you removing and re-equipping outfits as you test in game? Granted it should show up anyway if you build and load the game.

As a test, could you rebuild your body temporarily with one of the built in presets? Something is really odd here, and the only thing i'm seeing that should be wrong is that you have your own preset. or send your preset file and I'll try to see if I can replicate the issue. Really very odd that it's only the ropes though. It should be all or nothing.

If you run the feuertin rope folder through cao after building, and use full optimization, does that change anything?

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

That doesn't refer to rendering in bodyslide or even in game, it means that if you build an outfit with CBBE SE weights and use a 3BBB body, the body's breasts will clip through the outfit - because they aren't using the same bones. Probably not your issue though, just something that will cause weirdness later.

Interesting, thanks for that :)

Are you removing and re-equipping outfits as you test in game? Granted it should show up anyway if you build and load the game.

As a test, could you rebuild your body temporarily with one of the built in presets? Something is really odd here, and the only thing i'm seeing that should be wrong is that you have your own preset. or send your preset file and I'll try to see if I can replicate the issue. Really very odd that it's only the ropes though. It should be all or nothing.

If you run the feuertin rope folder through cao after building, and use full optimization, does that change anything?

OMG - Goddess 5-25-20.xml

I have run CAO but got nothing out of it.

I tried something different though, I set my character gender to male and tried equipping the rope outfits. They didn't show up either, even though the other devices worked perfectly on "him".

I'll try building the outfits on one of the built in presets

Straitjacket

XX02d9c6 - XX02D9DD

missing calves.

Also i add to that patch.esp before reported this thread

I add that patch file there.

Also i slowly goes through all straitjackets - convert to new sliders because probably i found more missing calves. But process not fast. If i found something later i publish new fixes too.

Just warning that i'm in work process can be this not latest version.

Devious Devices SE patch.esp