38 minutes ago, HaloFlare said:

Hello,

I am posting this in regards to a query I have...

In the below picture is my character currently invisible from the neck down. I know this has to be related to DD and was wondering what could be causing it. I have quite the extensive mod list, but this is the first time I have seen this occur and I had just installed this not even two hours ago. I am currently using an assortment of mods, most with dependencies on Sexlab. I am using CBBE with CBBE 3BB addon thing-a-ma-jig convertor, most of the armors work. I believe this might be an idle animations error.  So far the animations of trying to escape and restriction work fine it is just the body is invisible. I can post the full mod list if prompted; however, I am no expert and I have mostly devoted time to trial and error. I have 36 possible errors stemming form Milk Mod Economy and ZaZ animation. Idk if they would cause this or not. Thank you to anyone that takes a stab at this. 

Im no expert on this stuff, but I can offer a few suggestions from personal experience.

This may not be related to your issue at all, but just make sure you built everything in bodyslide. Even if you already have do it again if you're updating to the newest version, i think some outfits were updated.

Try disabling the 'devices underneath' function in the mod config for DD. I've experienced some instances of clothing and body parts disappearing when that system thinks it should be hiding something.

A good debugging process for mods is to slowly remove mods. Removing them one by one is ideal but doing it in batches can help you narrow down where your problem mod is while saving some time in the process. 

In the same vein try starting a fresh game with only DD installed along with alternate start if you're using it. This is just so you don't have to go through the intro to test things, other lightweight mods should be fine too.

If everything looks fine, then slowly re enable mods until you find the one that's not playing nice with DD.

If not, then at that point i would honestly just try reinstalling/updating everything. It could maybe be that some mod that your using that relies on DD isn't updated for the new version yet. In that case I guess you're just shit out of luck until the mod maker updates it.

I know that DD 5 is now out but could you make the slave items a little bit more punishing? Especially if you are using mods like hydra girls or simple slavery

where slavers running around? I think about something like that ...

If a slaver spots you with slave boots slave gag or a slave collar shouldnt he wonder if you are a escaped slave?

If so than he should get you to the next Slavemerchant or to Riften? i mean they are SLAVE items after all ?

Well its just an idea

7 hours ago, HaloFlare said:

Hello,

I am posting this in regards to a query I have...

In the below picture is my character currently invisible from the neck down. I know this has to be related to DD and was wondering what could be causing it. I have quite the extensive mod list, but this is the first time I have seen this occur and I had just installed this not even two hours ago. I am currently using an assortment of mods, most with dependencies on Sexlab. I am using CBBE with CBBE 3BB addon thing-a-ma-jig convertor, most of the armors work. I believe this might be an idle animations error.  So far the animations of trying to escape and restriction work fine it is just the body is invisible. I can post the full mod list if prompted; however, I am no expert and I have mostly devoted time to trial and error. I have 36 possible errors stemming form Milk Mod Economy and ZaZ animation. Idk if they would cause this or not. Thank you to anyone that takes a stab at this. 

after you installed the mod, did you:

1. re-run FNIS ?

2. re-run bodyslide ?

if not try that.

as for the devices underneath aspect, go into the DD MCM, and remove the 4 items in the "body" of the devices underneath menu. it is possible this may fix it, but i think the problem is more bodyslide related than anything

Zarantha or Elsidia would know for sure.

7 hours ago, Chips221 said:

Im no expert on this stuff, but I can offer a few suggestions from personal experience.

This may not be related to your issue at all, but just make sure you built everything in bodyslide. Even if you already have do it again if you're updating to the newest version, i think some outfits were updated.

Try disabling the 'devices underneath' function in the mod config for DD. I've experienced some instances of clothing and body parts disappearing when that system thinks it should be hiding something.

A good debugging process for mods is to slowly remove mods. Removing them one by one is ideal but doing it in batches can help you narrow down where your problem mod is while saving some time in the process. 

In the same vein try starting a fresh game with only DD installed along with alternate start if you're using it. This is just so you don't have to go through the intro to test things, other lightweight mods should be fine too.

If everything looks fine, then slowly re enable mods until you find the one that's not playing nice with DD.

If not, then at that point i would honestly just try reinstalling/updating everything. It could maybe be that some mod that your using that relies on DD isn't updated for the new version yet. In that case I guess you're just shit out of luck until the mod maker updates it.

Hello,

I am terribly sorry for what I am going to ask but how does one go about building the armors for your characters body? I am using Vortex and I have tried to install the mod tool for BodySlides only it is blank and contains no information; however when I went fishing in the files I used one directly from the files and it seemed to contain all of the armors and such. But the largest hurdle is that I am a complete idiot when it comes to these things I mean my computer is less then three months old and my Skyrim was out of commission due to a tusle with One Drive. So any videos you could link or think of to help me understand how to due this would be immensely appreciated, as I know not only this armor but also Daring Gigaduex Futa Edit has an issue with the CBBE 3BB body as it appears to be inside of my character with only certain parts like the boots loading properly. Any help in either regard is immensely appreciated, I am sorry for late responses as well as I am currently approaching finals week and need to finish a few things.

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

1. re-run FNIS ?

2. re-run bodyslide ?

if not try that.

as for the devices underneath aspect, go into the DD MCM, and remove the 4 items in the "body" of the devices underneath menu. it is possible this may fix it, but i think the problem is more bodyslide related than anything

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I am unsure by what you mean by re-run BodySlide? Does it have an executable like that of FNIS (I am using FNIS XXL)? I have already re-ran FNIS XXL and no issues there it runs fine. I am new when it comes to most things Skyrim modding. (Oh a side-note to this issue as well, I assume it is just a simple fix via BodySlide Meshing, I am having issues with the Sexist Derogatory  Guards in that my FNIS and Load Order have no problem with it but whenever I go to use it it wont let the game run.) 

9 hours ago, Chips221 said:

Hello,

I know this is two replies without an input on your side but I have done some digging and found this video and it seems to meet the criteria on how to build armors around bodies. Now my question is I have my character built out in the game the way I like her and now when I go to sets for the body her file isn't there and when I searched for it was some file on the name "Alabastra_Boosted.jslot" now I was wondering if the .jslot file can be converted to a base to be applied as .xml file like the other files are. If not I can play with the sliders to get it the way I like it. However then another question arises (See Image attached). In the Presets there doesn't exist a CBBE 3BB model to play with. Which is what I assume my character is built on, unless the way it works is I build a CBBE model and then 3BB just adds the Belly and Thigh Nodes.

Screenshot 2020-12-05 103519.png

5 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

1. re-run FNIS ?

2. re-run bodyslide ?

if not try that.

12 hours ago, Chips221 said:

Hello,

To both of you fine human beings I had taken your advice and managed to find a tutorial on how to maneuver BodySlide and Outfit studio and know as far as I know it works swimmingly. I appreciate you help. However would either of you fellows happen to know about my issue with ZaZ animations and MME? I would like to if possible not have conflicts as it is clear since I gave MME priority it is overwriting the .txt files as it looks atrocious with $ and _'s everywhere.

8 hours ago, HaloFlare said:

I am terribly sorry for what I am going to ask but how does one go about building the armors for your characters body? I am using Vortex and I have tried to install the mod tool for BodySlides only it is blank and contains no information;

Look in the vortex help in vortex itself for how to use bodyslide with vortex. If you don't run bodyslide correctly, then yes, some outfits are invisible, because bodyslide creates the meshes. If you're having trouble with vortex help, then there are youtube videos that show how to use them together.

I don't use vortex anymore, but if you're just getting used to mod managers, all the help you need should be in here.

image.thumb.png.dbaf5b82d846cf7503a3bfbbce2a2fd8.png

6 hours ago, HaloFlare said:

In the Presets there doesn't exist a CBBE 3BB model to play with. Which is what I assume my character is built on, unless the way it works is I build a CBBE model and then 3BB just adds the Belly and Thigh Nodes.

3 hours ago, NiX10 said:

Very nice, but new straitjackets don't support 3BA smp, so im guessing we are gonna need to wait for 3BA bodyslides for DD 5.0

DD does not support 3bbb, only CBBE SE and UNP. You can use the 3bbb files from here:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11938-3ba-bodyslides-for-devious-devices-43-aio/

I am currently converting DCL 9.0 and fixing some things I missed for DD 5.0. Once that is done, I will do the new outfits if Grummkol hasn't updated his mod by then.

3 hours ago, HaloFlare said:

Hello,

To both of you fine human beings I had taken your advice and managed to find a tutorial on how to maneuver BodySlide and Outfit studio and know as far as I know it works swimmingly. I appreciate you help. However would either of you fellows happen to know about my issue with ZaZ animations and MME? I would like to if possible not have conflicts as it is clear since I gave MME priority it is overwriting the .txt files as it looks atrocious with $ and _'s everywhere.

You should ask those questions on the support threads for those mods.

What conflicts are the texture and mesh files. doesn't matter which overwrites, all that could change is appearance not functionality. However, I think all that happened is mme included some zaz files, so there's not really even an appearance change.

@zarantha i'm currently doing CBBE SE sliders for DD 5.0 and found that XX000802 - XX000818 (DDX) armor addon doesn't have calves bipedslot and those are straitjacket formal dress outfits. Where calves are see below dress and in CBBE SE those disappear without that slot. It can lead to calves disappearing for other conversions too like 3BBA.

UPD: XX001DD1 - XX001DDC too are formal dress (topless)

5 hours ago, HaloFlare said:

Hello,

Im glad you seem to have fixed your problem. It seems to have been more complicated than what I thought it was, but thankfully you figured it out on your own. 

As far as the errors between MME and ZaZ, what kind of error are you talking about? If it doesn't seem to be impacting anything too important I would just leave it be. 

Either way, this isn't the thread to discuss this on, try going to the support pages for either mod and asking there. Best of luck.

Just a short note as I've been doing some testing in a new game with DD5, and i'm really thrilled with it.

I  rolled an Argonian to try out the BRR, and  it works a treat.  Meshes that I couldn't get to fit right  on other races no matter how many times I tried rebuilding in BodySlide as a new mod user are now just following the body line i've selected perfectly.

I have lots more to explore, but I wanted to be sure to give a big, big, big thank you to all of the DD team that worked so hard to make this mod ready for release. 

So I've got an issue with the Transparent Zipsuit. I've run bodyslide so the shape of the outfit is correct, but underneath it's changing my body to what looks like the Vanilla CBBE one, not sure how to fix this since I'm not super experienced with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

20 minutes ago, MGUnkown said:

So I've got an issue with the Transparent Zipsuit. I've run bodyslide so the shape of the outfit is correct, but underneath it's changing my body to what looks like the Vanilla CBBE one, not sure how to fix this since I'm not super experienced with Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

Are you sure it's the zipsuit from DD and not from DCL or another mod?

Did you check the group 'DD Framework CBBE SE' and you built 'DDX - CBBE SE - Zipsuit'?

Do you also have DCL installed?

What body are you using? CBBE SE or 3BBB?

43 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Are you sure it's the zipsuit from DD and not from DCL or another mod?

Did you check the group 'DD Framework CBBE SE' and you built 'DDX - CBBE SE - Zipsuit'?

Do you also have DCL installed?

What body are you using? CBBE SE or 3BBB?

I had both installed. It was loading the DCL one, replaced the .NIF files with the 3BBB one from DD and that fixed it, I feel a little dumb for not checking for a second version of the zipsuit

Edit: thanks for the help, pointed me in the right direction

21 minutes ago, MGUnkown said:

I had both installed. It was loading the DCL one, replaced the .NIF files with the 3BBB one from DD and that fixed it, I feel a little dumb for not checking for a second version of the zipsuit

Edit: thanks for the help, pointed me in the right direction

Np, I have a patch for the DCL 3BBB zipsuit that I never merged into my 3BBB conversion for DCL. Replacing it with the DD one is fine.

I can't understand one thing: DCL uses DD and can't work without DD. But DCL copy meshes from DD to DCL in new place and uses it. Why not only change a armor addon to DD one and duplicate a meshes? 2 in mods and 2 in calente tools. I check DCL 9.0 beta. The same thing: duplicated catsuits...

On 11/27/2020 at 4:49 PM, zarantha said:

What about ineed? I usually use that and haven't seen issues. gags will prevent you from eating/drinking by removing the food/drink items from your inventory. they are returned when the gag is removed. cannibalism and potions (if identified as drinks) gets around that, but i didn't really care enough to report it.

I'm still learning how this all works, and I wondered if invisible waterskins could be like, invisibling other things. But I realise now that was kinda foolish :P A quick tango with TES5edit showed me how much 'accessories' are NOT likely to be one thing. This is one steep learning curve, two months ago I rebuilt my desktop and downloaded my first mod in 10 years. Now I'm pumping every mod through an old shoe like Howards note. I'm having so much fun. This website is beyond informative.

The conversation here moves so fast! lol. I eventually fixed my issue by switching to mo2, where bodyslide magically started working :) I partitioned my hard drive too and set up mo2 and steam directory there, reinstalled the whole game and all my mods, started up a new game and bodyslide was able to find a whole load of things that weren't there before :D and now all my dd assets are here!

Quick q (to anyone and everyone) if that's okay, when I 'run bodyslide' should I be initially pulling the sliders to reflect my character? I usually make my characters boobs a bit smaller, and make the whole char a bit on the smaller side. When I put on my downloaded armour I'm suddenly very chesty and bouncy.

What I did was open bodyslide, select CBBE HDT, slim, on the left which is what I use. Then because it was the first time I clicked build morphs, batch build and then selected everything from the pop up apart from a few on the bottom (I'm unsure which ones exactly, I kinda panicked here, but it was ones like 'vanilla feet' that seemed to me like I shouldn't click them). Then selected output CBBE HDT.

It's not too much of an issue, I can't run about in 3rd person much because I find the giant bouncy bum a little annoying, but I kinda want to make sure I know what I'm doing? I follow instructions from around the internet but I keep worrying because I don't know why I'm doing things. I'd love to know what all of these different options actually meant so that I might figure some things out myself :D 

On 11/27/2020 at 2:19 AM, HalcyonAndOn said:

If using MO2, setup Bodyslide to output to its own folder. Very simple to do:

Create a new, empty mod and name it something relevant (I use Bodyslide Output), and activate it

If not sure how to do this, look for this button above the left pane and click it: image.png.4a34d049302e104cf4a28b276b9e014d.png

Select the drop down box for the programs in the upper right and select <Edit...> G

Go to your Bodyslide entry

You will see an entry that looks like this:

image.png.af61eb1bf6c692a8b958e945d8156039.png

Hit the dropdown box, select the empty mod you created above, the tick the box on the left.

This goes for FNIS and Nemesis, works well to avoid issues copying stuff from Overwrite every time you make a change

image.png

Thankyou to both of you!

I feel like the answer to this question is in your post somewhere but I'm feeling too slow to piece it together. So I looked in my bodyslide settings and I can't find an output setting. I can find a standard directory which is S:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\ as it should be. So, after I run bodyslide, and it puts things in my overwrite, should I then be enabling it as a mod? Currently I created a mod called bodyslide output from the overwrite folder and ticked it on, seems to be working okay but I heard someone say you don't need to do that and I don't want to overload the poor thing with doubled up stuff?

Thanks so much to everyone on this thread to all the help you already gave me in getting, er, tied up.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I can't understand one thing: DCL uses DD and can't work without DD. But DCL copy meshes from DD to DCL in new place and uses it. Why not only change a armor addon to DD one and duplicate a meshes? 2 in mods and 2 in calente tools. I check DCL 9.0 beta. The same thing: duplicated catsuits...

so DCL is going to be overwriting 400 items again from DD in the new version ?

not very efficient imo

On 12/4/2020 at 3:38 AM, Elsidia said:
On 12/4/2020 at 1:34 AM, indolu said:

why do you want DD4.

You should keep DD 4.3 install in your personal archive if you want play older mods what not updated. Like DDE SE what's SE version is 3.50 and not updated to nevest LE version and with DD 5.0 it's totally broken.

not to mention that the now "mandatory" animation filter is causing chaos with many other mods, even when they're updated for DD5. there are mentions of this is many threads right now.

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

not to mention that the now "mandatory" animation filter

I like this filter. I use only DCL 8.5 and there now shopping quest in straitjackets are with sex scenes. No more free shopping quest)

UPD: Probably new filter fixes that some women NPC not have sex scenes - free money in Inn quest, but i'm not test it.