2 hours ago, zarantha said:

The animation filter is to pick an appropriate animation from a list of bound animations. You can uncheck use bound animations to have the devices removed during the animation so more animations can be used. Kimy has stated if someone can make the animations for her she's willing to include them in DD. She will not be removing the animation filter. There's been a lot of drama recently on this. Take a look through the last 20 or so pages of the development thread to get an idea of her position on it.

I expressed myself wrong there. I don't suggest disabling the general animation filter, because I know that would create a lot of glitched animtions. When it comes to straightjackets though, they look alright with many standing or doggy animations and most oral animations. I remember being able to get sex scenes in them in a previous version and the arms were still bound, so I don't really see the problem except that there will be stretching of the skirt in some cases. That being said I can understand if the official version has to be clean and consistent when it comes to filters, but why not have a patch for it as an optional download?

If I want to remove the filters for straightjackets only, would it possible to do that in xEdit? I've tried this once by deleting some of the keywords but it wasn't enough. Is there something more involved? The least you could ask for is to allow oral animations.

And where is the development thread? I want to see what all the fuss is about.

34 minutes ago, saltshade said:

I expressed myself wrong there. I don't suggest disabling the general animation filter, because I know that would create a lot of glitched animtions. When it comes to straightjackets though, they look alright with many standing or doggy animations and most oral animations. I remember being able to get sex scenes in them in a previous version and the arms were still bound, so I don't really see the problem except that there will be stretching of the skirt in some cases. That being said I can understand if the official version has to be clean and consistent when it comes to filters, but why not have a patch for it as an optional download?

If I want to remove the filters for straightjackets only, would it possible to do that in xEdit? I've tried this once by deleting some of the keywords but it wasn't enough. Is there something more involved? The least you could ask for is to allow oral animations.

And where is the development thread? I want to see what all the fuss is about.

I don't know how to edit the animations to add/remove them from the DD filter. I wish I did. I'm not sure if it's something you can do in xedit, it would not surprise me if the references are in script. But I just don't know.

The development thread is here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/page/154/

The 5.0 beta starts on pg 122, so actually 32 pages.

34 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I don't know how to edit the animations to add/remove them from the DD filter. I wish I did. I'm not sure if it's something you can do in xedit, it would not surprise me if the references are in script. But I just don't know.

The development thread is here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/page/154/

The 5.0 beta starts on pg 122, so actually 32 pages.

The problem is not in the animations. It's that straightjackets don't allow sex animations at all. If they could start an animation, we could choose a bound animation for that scene. Someone suggested you can add the armbinder keyword to them to allow DD animations but that could cause problems with removal etc. That's all I know about it.

When it comes to editing animations, I would look for the tags in the json files and edit them. There are online json editors that are very easy to use. It should be possible to add DD tags to normal animations that way, but I don't know the appropirate tags or why you would want to do it.

10 minutes ago, saltshade said:

The problem is not in the animations. It's that straightjackets don't allow sex animations at all. If they could start an animation, we could choose a bound animation for that scene. Someone suggested you can add the armbinder keyword to them to allow DD animations but that could cause problems with removal etc. That's all I know about it.

When it comes to editing animations, I would look for the tags in the json files and edit them. There are online json editors that are very easy to use. It should be possible to add DD tags to normal animations that way, but I don't know the appropirate tags or why you would want to do it.

I thought straitjackets should be working with animations now, but can't find the reference at the moment.

@Elsidia do you recall? i remember you reporting it at least.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I thought straitjackets should be working with animations now, but can't find the reference at the moment

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

It's that straightjackets don't allow sex animations at all.

It's DD 4.3 and DCL 8.5 problem. There no sex animations in straitjacket.

I install DD 5.0 with DCL 8.5 and in shopping quest where are straitjacket on each customer takes pay as sex. Mostly that was blowjob because that was straitjacket dress but i  think that somehow can trigger a normal sex scenes too.

This error was be DD 4.3 was in past. In DD 5.0 it works fine.

I'm not test how it works into DCL 9.0 but i assume there no change filter too.

Also in quest working girl i specially put on straitjacket and all customer takes sex as solicitation. Also only one women not take a sex but it's because that some NPC same something wrong if you are in straitjacket. But only for some women. All mans 100% use sex in straitjacket.

Also i don't test if sex is with tied hands (iron wrist cuffs), but later i can do this test too. Report there of results if it works.

Is there an obvious reason why I am able to get this and CBBE to work with the first release of HDT SMP 1.5.97. but not the latest release (v2.11)? Trying to run the game with that latest version- for me -doesn't cause any problems running the game and doesn't show any problems in running HDT in the logs, but fails to apply physics to anything.

I have a quick question. A lot of the requirements such as SexLab clearly state that it does not have a compatibility with Skyrim SE. Do we still install it?

Also, RaceMenu is a requirement. Will Enhanced Character Edit work? Thank you all for your time. I am a Skyrim veteran when it comes to mods and a complete newbie when it comes to Skyrim SE.

7 minutes ago, Vallarie said:

I have a quick question. A lot of the requirements such as SexLab clearly state that it does not have a compatibility with Skyrim SE. Do we still install it?

Also, RaceMenu is a requirement. Will Enhanced Character Edit work? Thank you all for your time. I am a Skyrim veteran when it comes to mods and a complete newbie when it comes to Skyrim SE.

There is an SSE version of the SexLab Framework mod,. You can find it quite easily if you search around a bit.

I use both RaceMenu and Enhanced Character Edit. There are ways to make them (more or less) fully compatible. I believe there is a patch on nexus that makes them compatible.

4 minutes ago, Coalstorm said:

There is an SSE version of the SexLab Framework mod,. You can find it quite easily if you search around a bit.

I use both RaceMenu and Enhanced Character Edit. There are ways to make them (more or less) fully compatible. I believe there is a patch on nexus that makes them compatible.

Thank you so much! :) Will look into it as soon as I get home. Looks like I have work to do since some mods that I’ve installed asked if I had RaceMenu and wanted to patch it up and I left the checkbox empty.

19 minutes ago, Coalstorm said:

I was able to find SexLab 1.63 for SE, however I struggle to find any sort of compatibility for RaceMenu along with ECE. Should I just download RaceMenu but let ECE be loaded after it to overwrite anything from RaceMenu? I can’t seem to find a patch that would marry the two.

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

It's DD 4.3 and DCL 8.5 problem. There no sex animations in straitjacket.

I install DD 5.0 with DCL 8.5 and in shopping quest where are straitjacket on each customer takes pay as sex. Mostly that was blowjob because that was straitjacket dress but i  think that somehow can trigger a normal sex scenes too.

This error was be DD 4.3 was in past. In DD 5.0 it works fine.

I'm not test how it works into DCL 9.0 but i assume there no change filter too.

Also in quest working girl i specially put on straitjacket and all customer takes sex as solicitation. Also only one women not take a sex but it's because that some NPC same something wrong if you are in straitjacket. But only for some women. All mans 100% use sex in straitjacket.

Also i don't test if sex is with tied hands (iron wrist cuffs), but later i can do this test too. Report there of results if it works.

Good to know. I just installed DD 5.0 but haven't played much since then. How can you get access to DCL 9.0? The latest version I can see is 8.5 for LE and 8.4 for SE.

3 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

Is this new iteration of DD still compatible with the DD Equip mod

Compatible is very bad. Also i'm not see even latest SE DDE (only 3.50) LE version 4.21. Also DDE works with DD 5.0 but equip - unequip process takes a long time (up to 5 minutes in real time)

15 hours ago, nm125u said:

Is there an obvious reason why I am able to get this and CBBE to work with the first release of HDT SMP 1.5.97. but not the latest release (v2.11)? Trying to run the game with that latest version- for me -doesn't cause any problems running the game and doesn't show any problems in running HDT in the logs, but fails to apply physics to anything.

Elsidia pointed out to me in an SMP only environment, physics aren't applied if there's an outfit but no body in some cases. I've updated the bodyslides and I'm currently testing it again.

Once I'm sure I haven't created a new issue, I'll finish up my post release patching and get it to kimy and/or post a temp patch in the troubleshooting post.

As an alternative until I get that done, I had no issues with outfit physics when using HDT SMP and CBPC together. YMMV.

I am using the current HDT SMP release, so it's not likely the version unless it's something with your entire setup and not just DD outfits.

Has anyone managed to get the chains when running HDT-SMP (HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community) to work correctly with each of the links joined up correctly under Skyrim: Special Edition please?

I'm running version 5.0 of Devious Devices currently they aren't linked up so don't move correctly and/or in time to the movement of the character they are equipped on. If the xmls are attached to the mesh and included in it, then for this release of HDT-SMP the xml files for the devices may need to be included as separate loose files in the upload.

13 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Has anyone managed to get the chains when running HDT-SMP (HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community) to work correctly with each of the links joined up correctly under Skyrim: Special Edition please?

I'm running version 5.0 of Devious Devices currently they aren't linked up so don't move correctly and/or in time to the movement of the character they are equipped on. If the xmls are attached to the mesh and included in it, then for this release of HDT-SMP the xml files for the devices may need to be included as separate loose files in the upload.

No. This has been explained multiple times. I've put the explanation in the troubleshooting post even...

If you think you can do better with the xmls, then please do so. I'll be happy to include any patches, but the current xmls are the best I've been able to do.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60786-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home/?do=findComment&comment=2943956

On 3/26/2020 at 5:48 PM, AWHA said:

Do HDT chains work for SSE version? I think the DD AIO package for SSE includes Heretical.

On 3/27/2020 at 3:41 PM, Musje said:

Nope. They can be made to work with SMP with some limitations. I tried to convert a couple of the ZAP cHDT ankle chains to SMP but those do not work well, SMP does not allow half loop dependencies (2 points fixed to bones with a chain between them).  But the chains attached to a single bone might work.

Shot in the dark, but I see that the models for beast races was included in this. With using mods like Fluffs Hybrid Khajiit/Argonian, despite them going back to humanoid features (mainly facial), it still calls on the default khajiit and argonian headgears for gags, blindfolds, and others.

Is there any way to get the human headgears to show back up for beast races (that have been modded) or is there a way to include an option in the MCM to enable/disable this function for custom races?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm just dumb and forgot to disable the BRRF.esp.