IGNORED

R-Lo's Photography Corner

1 hour ago, mrrakkonn said:

Here's formal (1) and party (2-5) outfits, more or less happy here I think. Still room for more outfits in formal and 1 in party, though I never really set a goal of having to fill out those categories. Though some additional formal outfits might be neat, maybe something "casual formal"?

image.thumb.png.27cab89f98990f7894a62886de55f4f7.png

And athletic, sleep, swimwear and cold weather outfits. Also not much need for change or addition I think, maybe an additional, bit more wintery, cold weather outfit could be nice
image.thumb.png.dce7222df620a121ed7b0368b4354df6.png

Someone Aly would really wanna hang with.  Like the style.

41 minutes ago, Thradra said:

Someone Aly would really wanna hang with.  Like the style.

Yeah, I've grown to really like making sims with this kind of clothing style. Got a couple of them now. 

edit: And I think rounding out her warderobe with 2 additional formal outfits and 1 additional cold weather outfit

image.png.6cb68a65c5b3e8ead62dee8e4572b4b6.png

Edited by mrrakkonn
17 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

I very much appreciate feedback so don't worry about that, even if I also tend to try to defend my choices (but again having to do that is useful in itself). Differences might not be immediately apparent here as I made very slight adjustments. I think part of the impression you have of the head being almost as wide as her waist might be from the hairstyle, though I decided maybe I could also try to make her body slightly wider. Again emphasis here on the slightly, small changes all around. 

image.png.372b08e1d4fe43ab810acb9f01697585.png

> She is very cute, but I think she has too many tattoos for a teenager, imo ;) unless she is not teenager but has only petite body. :)