Jump to content
IGNORED

R-Lo's Photography Corner


Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

@erplederp that looks really cool, nice combination of CC on that sim. 

 

I'm easing out of my sims vacation at the moment as I've also began picking out sims and setting up costumes for likely use in some Halloween scenario. What I've set up so far. 

 

image.png.281a643aa778d1ea3fbcedddfce8fd21.png    image.png.0da00f186b449fe886d5d0a2036ed156.png   image.png.62421d5779e235012642e4accc5531f1.png

 

image.png.0eac7f5bea17057983a238d2c7ee6ecb.png    image.png.f58500be9a6bb0bbad955ff485309d0d.png    image.png.7d33aba10ecdf96931301e4ae9636600.png

 

image.png.e18140c387377352a584dd59264c6b46.png    image.png.3c29e90fd7e44c1460efb30b1e229aea.png    image.png.6f7f6f1c9f89803b48c637385020113a.png

 

Mostly just working with the female sims so far, I've just got more to work with there in terms of clothing and accessories, I have got one male costume one, for the sim in my avatar picture, Jason. It's not new I put it together a long while back, I like it, it's kind of a low-effort Freddy Krueger, I actually have CC meant specifically for that, but I didn't think it looked too good and then again I actually feel like the low-effort costume fits the sim a bit better in either case ;) 

 

EDIT: A couple more

 

image.png.72f4574c632f9a591726daa98ced38c3.png    image.png.794c192d5f9fcccaf451c76a5cfe45a9.png

 

I LOVE those costumes!

 

The Alice dress, the Elsa costume, and the pink hair especially. Where did you get those?

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, HorsesShoot810 said:

 

I LOVE those costumes!

 

The Alice dress, the Elsa costume, and the pink hair especially. Where did you get those?

 

Thank you! I think they're turning out really well myself :) 

 

As for where I got the ones you pointed out, well except for the Alice dress (which I'm pretty sure is Madness Returns Alice, because it has a skull on the back) none of them are really fully meant to be costumes, I've just used them and combined them different clothing items and accessories to get to what you see. I can look up some of the specfics later on, or DM them to you. 

 

Also got a couple other new costumes, working on some more and the location as well

 

image.png.042a98dfa9e72c6656f7e809cef770c6.png    image.png.02545a1b59ebe442d6a29a22cb3bb47c.png    image.png.0bf203b91e246ebab506bfa20a31c61d.png

Link to comment
12 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

 

Thank you! I think they're turning out really well myself :) 

 

As for where I got the ones you pointed out, well except for the Alice dress (which I'm pretty sure is Madness Returns Alice, because it has a skull on the back) none of them are really fully meant to be costumes, I've just used them and combined them different clothing items and accessories to get to what you see. I can look up some of the specfics later on, or DM them to you. 

 

Also got a couple other new costumes, working on some more and the location as well

 

image.png.042a98dfa9e72c6656f7e809cef770c6.png    image.png.02545a1b59ebe442d6a29a22cb3bb47c.png    image.png.0bf203b91e246ebab506bfa20a31c61d.png

These Halloween costumes are really fun. Can't wait to see what they get up to for the holiday.

 

13 hours ago, JMTe said:

New chapter for Jillian's story:

 

p-1.png.00491aa9f98ea7cc9fdaf26f51d7476a.png

 

p-2.png.3e270d81d748cc8455dcfbb7093f4771.png

 

p-3.png.101a4d4860bbb924f1209f3a184f90bd.png

 

p-5.png.8f934748ca76712e1c5d701451565322.png

 

 

Nice.

 

8 hours ago, 123kissa said:

19_10.2021_0_36_27.png.4215befe89e1e27ed57d104b36fe8134.png19_10.2021_0_18_27.png.cb1db6f6db83781c1cbdab8f6b3c5b22.png

 

  Reveal hidden contents

19_10.2021_0_21_49.png.c401246de4fec6d7b3d70d82ca13f973.png19_10.2021_0_25_35.png.53d519dd23a1720320b32ec636d9c304.png19_10.2021_0_55_31.png.badda442518e52f28452f6c83bae7a1e.png19_10.2021_0_36_09.png.5b85860578a852dee51d47f945ef4c9a.png19_10.2021_0_40_42.png.ab764a98d6277fe9ed861531acdfdb72.png19_10.2021_0_44_23.png.43a5dcf4f525267d90f1e251572dbf7d.png

 

Great tattoos!

 

5 hours ago, HunkSims said:

double.thumb.png.f035740caae032538e31751bb0c951c6.png

 

Getting my boys ready for Halloween. ?

A+, more sexy male Halloween costumes are needed in the world.

 

My girl Andi got up to some more stuff (because there's only two ways to play the Sims: not at all, or totally obsessively).

6dBurVRL_o.jpg

Spoiler

UdGLn6si_o.jpg

 

KeWYv67A_o.jpg

 

e6ZTu06Z_o.jpg

 

ZpPFs9dE_o.jpg

 

I made a blog post for the rest.

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

Random picture I took since I'm sort of done setting up the sims for the Hallowen party set. 32 costumed sims now, though honestly I'd actually prefer a couple more male sims if I can scrounge them up, it makes sense for where I'm having the party.

 

image.png.25cfd90cf62c6a3f8db71076f810901f.png

 

  Hide contents

image.png.ff5a51a852fd3b51b8e767087dd7f290.png

image.png.36304dc62ce26fbaf70a46c957aaa7ca.png

 

> Veeery nice. Say, did you pick clothing for each one of them or it was selected randomly, by game.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

 

I picked it all out myself.

> I commend your dressing skill for females. Very sexy. Even some females (that I know) wouldn't be able to pick clothes for themselves. :)

Edited by EvalovesEP
Link to comment

Still not quite getting to the point where I want or am able to spend alot of time capturing and editing video, still taking these pictures at least provides some guidelines for what I might want to do if I get to making a video from this setup

 

image.png.e58c8f7768197118b62741adfb787f5e.png    image.png.38bfd39a33ca17c924fd1b0981ea4ad6.png    image.png.eb4616c62d9023219bb1ae133e2df7ee.png

 

image.png.e0dad0fa29c8321a655b88702a7621bb.png    image.png.bf3d4b41c3d5838ce950ad42a4a0b8f4.png    image.png.9c01e7c4e1cdb42692be104e2c6f0de3.png

Link to comment

The Wedding, part II!  This lot was pulled from the gallery under "Willow Creek wedding" I believe.  It was where my sims had their very first date and it will play a part in a storyline that I plan to flesh out in the future. The posing took up the majority of the wedding - I suppose that it reflective of real life - but we were all able to gather around the dance floor and dance before the end of the night.

 

(Third Photo) Second Bridesmaid from the left and the Groomsmen, with the exception of the third person from the left, are creations of the terrific @mrrakkonn.  In the First Dance photos (hidden), the threesome closest to the violin are also creations of Mrrakkonn.

 

EDIT: The Bride is a creation of @JELEMÉ.

 

 

1473421671_10-16-21_110235PM.thumb.png.2acc0d9da3767abc314f8f9785c554dc.png765959729_10-16-21_110523PM.thumb.png.dd1c7ad97d1d9e09db0ac915da82da00.png1178842385_10-16-21_110943PM.thumb.png.361a073d184556637f4d9b4c3da10472.png538769910_10-16-21_111857PM.thumb.png.900af5077fa4b0449da17de09e74e40c.png944977241_10-16-21_111921PM.thumb.png.ccc07fa42790a1351aac62ad7f0e7ee0.png1331270197_10-16-21_114405PM.thumb.png.d85358209db8f514aa49eeb12a977bb3.png

1605162225_10-16-21_114759PM.thumb.png.9a408bb2021d6373d8592f34a690f991.png

660318981_10-17-21_70107PM.thumb.png.4ed88c6cf1845faa0eeec812b57ceab7.png

Spoiler

10-16-21_11:05:58 PM.png765959729_10-16-21_110523PM.thumb.png.dd1c7ad97d1d9e09db0ac915da82da00.png1516653649_10-17-21_14602AM.thumb.png.b458c729e5ed7df4caddfcaf9ed92836.png1143474624_10-17-21_15029AM.thumb.png.d4213cd1754b333eb197768870805792.png149250284_10-17-21_20836AM.thumb.png.8985c57ee73a53b26b2befbe111647f1.png1227743072_10-17-21_21441AM.thumb.png.1f8a26ab32d2c7869defe9b461ccbdec.png1503792511_10-17-21_21918AM.thumb.png.66acfdec18bb2da4d002cfe14d3b0f26.png74294302_10-17-21_22616AM.thumb.png.9aeeafb940e44340557bd0ec6efc27c7.png418860417_10-17-21_22830AM.thumb.png.cbe60c38b53be2ac07a9c510ad0fb5cd.png10-17-21_2:37:07 AM.png169151723_10-17-21_31404AM.thumb.png.820ac207d4376c86cb5ebdbdfd806a4c.png1697840794_10-17-21_124518AM.thumb.png.e27739da53981afe08c89ff09c6a957d.png316518374_10-17-21_124549AM.thumb.png.93828a71d0ab68ad7e1af19b92749e87.png517746364_10-17-21_125130AM.thumb.png.9639f514031d0552788d54bb35aee9c5.png1637041836_10-17-21_125417AM.thumb.png.aae60005d49c16c46066d483094d2cb0.png1768349315_10-17-21_125526AM.thumb.png.789395ab245b5e46604c403d567432fa.png132019941_10-17-21_10420AM.thumb.png.e913c1e80b8cf86156ff92f38c42f829.png194746508_10-17-21_12223AM.thumb.png.6eb8b96beed13fa7b0c4bdcb3e0df978.png

 

 

Edited by Kingfish95
Link to comment

@Kingfish95 Nice pictures. Though I'd suggest also trying to just use some base game animations ("pose by name", just type in the animation you want to use from this list, the ones under a_react_ and a2a_soc_ and a2a_generic_GS_listen_ are often good for crowd and reaction shots), having tmex's TOOL mod also helps alot with rotation and position sims even after you choose a pose/animation for them, which is helpful if you want to have sims looking in the appropriate direction.  

 

By the way I noticed that all of the male sims there are sims I made to be mobsters as part of the crime family I set up for use with Basemental Gangs, any significance to that in those screenshots or is it just coincidence? 

 

 

 

Unrelated to above some more pictures

 

image.png.57cc7b80d10bf05ed1dc85edf33bf119.png    image.png.3c6a67a3b51de52204df7a28c81fe980.png

 

image.png.81ac88b8912f985437b3b78dd9ae10d6.png  image.png.467cc04819730908853602ac7eef890e.png  image.png.b4e3deab8fe4af5b265406fbac3e1c6a.png

Link to comment
24 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

@Kingfish95 Nice pictures. Though I'd suggest also trying to just use some base game animations ("pose by name", just type in the animation you want to use from this list, the ones under a_react_ and a2a_soc_ and a2a_generic_GS_listen_ are often good for crowd and reaction shots), having tmex's TOOL mod also helps alot with rotation and position sims even after you choose a pose/animation for them, which is helpful if you want to have sims looking in the appropriate direction.  

 

By the way I noticed that all of the male sims there are sims I made to be mobsters as part of the crime family I set up for use with Basemental Gangs, any significance to that in those screenshots or is it just coincidence? 

 

 

 

Unrelated to above some more pictures

 

image.png.57cc7b80d10bf05ed1dc85edf33bf119.png    image.png.3c6a67a3b51de52204df7a28c81fe980.png

 

image.png.81ac88b8912f985437b3b78dd9ae10d6.png  image.png.467cc04819730908853602ac7eef890e.png  image.png.b4e3deab8fe4af5b265406fbac3e1c6a.png

 

Thanks!  My save file is populated with many of your sims, so I appreciate the kind words and advice.  I'm new to both poses and Tool - I did not even know that there were base game animations that could be used.  I will definitely put these into practice.

 

Yes, there is a significance.  I'm currently working on different storylines involving the bride, groom, and La Cosa Simstra, such as origin stories, how they met, etc.  This was supposed to be a big Italian wedding with the groom as the Don of the family.  The event was merely for my own enjoyment, but will factor into my storylines as I continue to develop them.  I'm still working on the draft for the Groom's backstory, as he will be the main character.

 

Hmm, it appears that I do not have access to the link you provided.  Do you have an alternate link?

Link to comment
Just now, Kingfish95 said:

 

Thanks!  My save file is populated with many of your sims, so I appreciate the kind words and advice.  I'm new to both poses and Tool - I did not even know that there were base game animations that could be used.  I will definitely put these into practice.

 

Yes, there is a significance.  I'm currently working on different storylines involving the bride, groom, and La Cosa Simstra, such as origin stories, how they met, etc.  This was supposed to be a big Italian wedding with the groom as the Don of the family.  The event was merely for my own enjoyment, but will factor into my storylines as I continue to develop them.  I'm still working on the draft for the Groom's backstory, as he will be the main character.

 

Hmm, it appears that I do not have access to the link you provided.  Do you have an alternate link?

 

Huh, didn't really work for me either when I tried now. Maybe it's gone.. Well, you can have the somewhat outdated (it'slike a year out, so it doesn't include animations from cottage living and I don't think from snowy escape either, still has most stuff that should be useful) keep in mind what I suggested (search those terms, you'll get a lot of hits) and try out some and note down the ones you find most useful in a separate document. 

 

animations (3).txt

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...