At this point, I'm starting to think that maybe I should start my own thread. I'm sure people are going to get sick of me hijacking R-Lo's thread all the time. It's just my favorite place to post my creative stuff.

Okay, I know Halloween is over but vampires are in my game all year long and I like to create them. So...you'll probably see them pop up occasionally.

Vamp 01.png

Vamp 02.png

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

At this point, I'm starting to think that maybe I should start my own thread. I'm sure people are going to get sick of me hijacking R-Lo's thread all the time. It's just my favorite place to post my creative stuff.

Go for it. I'll follow your thread as I've been enjoying seeing the Sims that you've been creating. Just my three cents.

?

2 hours ago, BatDood said:

No one minds anyone posting here. Really this is just kind of the general photo thread now with a bit looser focus than either the "Share your Female sims" or the adult screenshots/videos threads. R-Lo hasn't posted since february or something. 

Anyway. A picture. 

image.png.c083070cf5832289dfa5202884752f51.png

33 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

No one minds anyone posting here.

I second this @BatDood. I think of the "Share Your Female Sims" thread as just focused on showing the actual sims. This thread is more about images and videos that are eye-pleasing. In other words, as long as you care about how the whole picture looks, as opposed to just plopping a sim on screen, it fits the thread perfectly. And you do that. If you want to start your own thread for whatever reason, go ahead, but don't do it because we don't want you here. That couldn't be more untrue.

@BatDood There's no such thing as too many when it comes to interesting pictures. I'd prefer you keep posting here so me (and others) don't miss out on yours. Unless you post 50 pictures in a single post and literally kill people's internet there won't be any complainers I think. ? (Could you please share a link for the braided hair shown in your Laundry Day pics? Looks kind of similar to Bioshock's Elizabeth. I've tried to find it without any success. My apologies, I know requests like this are annoying.)

A pose I randomly made the other day. I call it... bumrise. ?

298473517_11-16-21_4-57-32PM2.png.0947aafb994db5bd3d62a55f64f88302.png

Edited by erplederp

Thanks for the comments folks. I guess I just don't want to annoy the shit out of people by spamming shots. It's kind of hard to stop because I'll create a sim, do a shoot and then immediately start the process all over again. lol

15 minutes ago, erplederp said:

Could you please share a link for the braided hair shown in your Laundry Day pics? Looks kind of similar to Bioshock's Elizabeth

Here you go.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/54222133

The version in Laundry Day is V2. It has the small strands in the front of the bangs but I also have V1 installed as well.

Bumrise? I see what you did there. ;)

Finally finished sharing my semi-Halloween story, which was the biggest one I ever posted. It took me ridiculous amount of time to get all the CC and poses needed, creating a special location, main and background characters etc. It was a lot of fun to create a first prequel story and the one set quite some time, but now I am a little bit bored with Tallulah at the moment. So there will be another one set a few years after The Muse and I plan to move on to the other sims I made.

I was fascinated by the process of remaking the vampire character into its previous human self, so here's some evolution pictures for comparison:

T1.png.1655264abc731d45c5191178233f74e8.png

T2.png.1171e4ff8ac778398e686a45dbf4ad0c.png

It was also my first time creating parents to the existing sim using genetics:

T3.png.1bed386b26722d218d2359ae94ae31b0.png

Well, here's my very first attempt ever to recreate a real life person in CAS.

In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have picked someone with very distinct tattoos because it's almost impossible to replicate them. I just went with something to give the effect I wanted. She's not an exact match but I'm happy none the less.

Ria E.png

3 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

My first thought was that your sim has too thin waist and too thick legs comparing her prototype, everything else came out really well.

I agree. I spent more time concentrating on her face and should have spent some extra time on her body as well before posting a shot. But I'm taking her back into CAS to make some adjustments and then resaving her to my gallery. Thanks for the feedback.