What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Obviously I've still not mastered the multiquoti thing.

Stillborn Cave: Take 7

An improvement

Sophers.thumb.jpg.e52a8cd57bb7dfff11f6d8e6328e7bb5.jpg

Not 100% but I'll have proper look at her in daylight.

Stillborn Cave: Take 8

Why? Same outfit as everyone else.

Brida.thumb.jpg.f2b0992e24f9e6131f10804aaf397c32.jpg

She's not pregnant either.

Alexia.thumb.jpg.1a4758e9ecfc11844195f7f44b61ba1a.jpg

I'm hoping that I can finally leave Stillborn Cave this time.

Not convinced with this Vega graphics malarchy. Visually it's great but performance-wise, I don't know. We just cleared a side-chamber we had missed and one of the gels lost her textures. Only the one gel this time but it was only versus one falmer and one chaurus.

i just had a really awkward moment. I had sex in Whiterun and in that time was a storm. And then just in the middle of the act a lightning hit me.

It crashed my whole save (because i was now underground and counted as falling ) and i had to load an earlier save outside of Whiterun to continue

I'm not doing anything at the moment. Moved things around on my HDDs and now I can't get LOOT or TESVEdit to work. Skyrim works, Bodyslide works, FNIS works, NMM works and all my mods work. But LOOT and TESVEdit wont stop looking at the old location despite uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling umpteen times. Can't figure out how to get them pointing at the correct place.

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I forgot to ask what a butter face is.

2 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

"Everything looks good...but 'er face."

I've also heard it said as "she's got a great body, but her face!"

There is a related comment regarding paper bags that I forget the phrasing.

11 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I forgot to ask what a butter face is.

5 hours ago, PubliusNV said:
7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

There is a related comment regarding paper bags that I forget the phrasing.

I think it's something along the lines of a "two bagger". One to put over her head, and the second to put over your head, in case hers slips off.

here we have a prime example of a butter-face... I just have not got around to fixing her up yet... soon though.

20190727031600_1.jpg

11 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

"Everything looks good...but 'er face."

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Ah, Nice legs, shame about the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g-y3pjchYg

6 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

I think it's something along the lines of a "two bagger". One to put over her head, and the second to put over your head, in case hers slips off.

We use that one here.

I seem to have left my screenshot folder on one of the drives I've removed so I can't show you my two Bothela's.

Hmn. Now wondering why Kynesgrove has got male T-pose problems but only in the inn. Males outside, guards and civilians, are walking around normally.

Kjeld.thumb.jpg.a14796a0949d83b00097db90a87b625f.jpg

The question I'm asking myself is 'did he enter the inn and T-pose over to the table, or did he walk to the table and suddenly T-pose?'

1 hour ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Sad? Why? Is it your home?

I don't have a home, I'm strictly peripatetic. I just meant that it's got to the stage where I can recognise specific tree trunks.

There is also the fact that I usually almost get flattened by a mounted military courier about there.