What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

4 hours ago, worik said:

Is that the "Nord way" to collect eggs for breakfast?

We need a caption thread.

"I've heard of 'straight from the horse's mouth' but . . ."

"Eggs fresh from the farm". He decided to cut out the middle man.

Wilhelm, Skyrim's greatest pickpocket. He's retired now but still likes to keep his hand in.

37 minutes ago, MetZwerg said:

sweetest, loveliest picture set in the last few weeks....

I was totally surprised too how a devious modded Skyrim can create such situations.

HDT Hairs helps too

Since I have a new bodyslide preset with a bit more breast my game retaliates by giving me that "fat tits" tattoo all the time lol

wonder why the uploaded picture quality is so bad o.o

On 8/15/2019 at 11:26 PM, Grey Cloud said:

"Stop right there, mister".

Reveal hidden contents

Chicken.thumb.jpg.7c0a396298669f6fd9be77f88586b765.jpg

Another location, another naked guy.

Reveal hidden contents

Farangar.thumb.jpg.f3e9d1027413dda4196649594d88bd3d.jpg

Meanwhile, I'm working on the cunningest plan on Cunning Street in Cunningtown.

What is the mod which adds the purple-ish bar at the bottom? I've seen it a few times but I've never cared to ask before.

4 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

she snuggled next to me

I've heard of 'navel gazing' but never 'nipple gazing'.

Your PC's body looks similar to the one I'm using at the mo.

42 minutes ago, t.ara said:

What can be better than to hang upright down under the wood-construction in a castle-wall´s tower?

Football.

----------

Just started a new game with 60, or was it 70, follower mods deactivated. Also deactivated umpteen other mods in an effort to discover the source of a persistent and annoying problem. Alt Start into the Banana Mare and walk outside.

Idolaf Grey-Face is in the pink.

54836125_IdolafInthepink.thumb.jpg.7b23db72ae39b4247d168009db50a565.jpg

Why?

Didn't get a screenie but old Fralia and all the other elders have vanilla faces but the hair and clothes from The Extraordinary Hags mod which I've used for a coule of years without problems.

Danica Boing-Bing suffering from a VRAM deficiency. Why, with my new 32GB of RAM  and Ryzen 5 with Vega 11 Graphics? I can't find out what the problem is because Skyrim Perfromance Monitor point-blank refuses to work properly with this machine. Maybe because I don't have any VRAM as such.

Danica.thumb.jpg.80e663dfd5ec55fdf99565137a134100.jpg

None of this is anything to do with the problem I'm trying to fettle.

Needless to say, my cunningest plan on Cunning Street in Cunningtown has been moved to Putonhold Street in Putonhold Town.

Needless to say #2, I'm a tad peeved. In fact my peeve has never been so tadded. It's as if Skyrim is fighting back for all the abuse I've subjected it to over the years.

19 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

always play a red guard their poison resistance and weapons ability

I'm generally the same for the same reasons.

This one is actually a Custom Races Breton but I used one of my presets which started out as an Elder Race but probably has some Redguard in there. Body mesh is Sweetheart Special and weight is probably 0 though I usually go for 50. It's only a test/trouble-shooting game so I've not gone mad (if we ignore the umpteen hours spent agonising over which preset to use).

Tanita.thumb.jpg.698ca507fb71869fd82da7ec432bc114.jpg

1 minute ago, Grey Cloud said:

Always had her down as a swinger.

ROTF ...low hanging fruit is always fun.

2 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Is she one of your creations or from a mod? Or maybe a time-travel mod - with Solitude, 40 years ago set in the MCM?

More of mine but she is modded in an overhaul pack just did not like her .. I changed her skin, hair, body ect...  By now most know I hate ugly NPC so I change them all... everybody is changed in my game... mods or otherwise..... OCD and all lol