What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

16 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I've had that one.

Blue tables? Expensive art on the wall? Cushioned chairs? ?

Somebody spent a looot of money to please ... no guests.

Didn't suit the target market ? :classic_tongue:

3 hours ago, worik said:

Blue tables? Expensive art on the wall? Cushioned chairs? ?

Somebody spent a looot of money to please ... no guests.

Didn't suit the target market ? :classic_tongue:

hmmmmm…
a lot of money, indeed.
isn't that a bottle of Chateau Lafite 1787 on the second table to the left?

Spoiler

the four remaining Lafite bottles:

chateau.jpg.6f46c7e3b5c591e16ba416b2a8c60790.jpg

5 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

isn't that a bottle of Chateau Lafite 1787 on the second table to the left?

Just had a look , tea time, 4 in the afternoon. No special bottles in sight, probably sold secretly. :classic_ph34r:

Spoiler

LOC.BeeAndBarb_5201.jpg.ea9abb371b8e3987e4fa8053c523085d.jpg

41 minutes ago, Dakuryon said:

filling Lakeview Manor's basement with cheese wheels out of the morbid curiosity to see how many it would take

Even Nazeem could tell that "his basement is full of cheese". ?

You need a screenshot to prove your claim, or we don't believe it :classic_tongue:

51 minutes ago, RW311 said:

Vex was demonstrating the difference between cover and concealment.

Looks like something from one of those kids' TV shows where they show you how to make something out of cereal boxes and sticky-back plastic.

"How to make Dwarven armour using a bucket and two packing crates". The presenter at the back of the shot is thinking "Thank fuck it is my turn to do the wildlife slot".

Spoiler

sneakyv.jpg.9096cf6739ee642a98c13348198cce99.jpg

17 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Looks like something from one of those kids' TV shows where they show you how to make something out of cereal boxes and sticky-back plastic.

"How to make Dwarven armour using a bucket and two packing crates". The presenter at the back of the shot is thinking "Thank fuck it is my turn to do the wildlife slot".

Its probably a more functional armour than the normal guild suits, you can hide in it and store all the flour sacks you have to take to get the steal 500 gold worth of goods objective.

N'yess.

1842390899_enb2019_07_1820_22_36_27.thumb.jpg.c1be6d7cc5707ab98617dd5b09c867f0.jpg

Much impressed with the speed of Bodyslide - absolutely rattled through all my armour and clothing. Pity I hadn't installed the original mod for this outfit.

We're in whatsit cave. Out of Winterhold, past Whistling Mine, on the bend where you turn right and start to drop down to Windhelm.

Stillborn Cave: Take 3.

(That's not counting all the CTDs on take-off).

For some reason her textures and esp had installed but not the meshes folder.

2117542306_enb2019_07_1821_40_19_42.thumb.jpg.8e84e5704fe530f419b5bdcde192d0db.jpg

On the plus side, I am impressed with the graphics from essentially 2GB of DDR 4 RAM from the VEGA 11 integrated doobry-firkin. I 've not been outside yet but from what I've seen in here it's as good as, if not better than, it was with 4GB of DDR 5 on the old machine. That's Kwanon ENB with the latest enbseries.

Stillborn Cave: Take 6.

Still got a few wrinkles to iron out.

1190303124_OldSophie.thumb.jpg.cd4bf55c9f047953eb92ff495e09519c.jpg

(Take 4 was load up to find the PC missing hand textures and with different coloured hair. Take 5 was virtually everyone losing some or all of their textures during the fight at the end of the dungeon).