What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

20 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

The fort has now been taken over by Stormcloaks.

I was bugged by this, so I went back and looked in the cave, found the soldier and then found the note on the bottom of the pool.  I guess I forgot how that was spawned, so now I can happily edit that note and stick in an SBC reference.

Well, there was this which I cannot recall ever seeing before.

1153625219_Newsight.thumb.jpg.e60ff4e921516f22e7f20da73e36c4a2.jpg

The mist and the light beam that is. I know what the shard is. Is it vanilla?

Then there was a trial of a new uniform. SL was struggling with the trousers from the Merta Assassin set. By the time the trousers came of it was almost over.

221621954_Newuniform.thumb.jpg.6d609f6de5d7e7762746763acbbf4a4b.jpg

Not convinced with this one. Makes everyone look a size or three larger than they are in the breast and thigh departments.

This was my favourite. Who said men cannot multi-task?

Necromancer.thumb.jpg.aab2cd9eef9fe954c95e5a48dd2aa9ae.jpg

Ft Kastav. We got there just as some bandits attacked. She's dead but he's a necromancer so it's okay.

Wondering what is going on.

Eldergleam Sanctuary. Not been there for who knows how long but I'm sure it wasn't like this.

Eldergleam.thumb.jpg.714193bd67c5679fdebb422f07fcea4a.jpg

It was more or less blanket coverage from the end of the entrance pathway.

It was daylight when I got back outside and huge swathes of the marshes were covered in these ferns. Even the Whatsit Word Wall area.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Wondering what is going on.

Hide contents

Eldergleam Sanctuary. Not been there for who knows how long but I'm sure it wasn't like this.

Eldergleam.thumb.jpg.714193bd67c5679fdebb422f07fcea4a.jpg

It was more or less blanket coverage from the end of the entrance pathway.

It was daylight when I got back outside and huge swathes of the marshes were covered in these ferns. Even the Whatsit Word Wall area.

Hide contents

The way the area is designed and the foliage that is normally there, I can see a greenery mod going way overboard and either adding a lot more plants or making the ones there even larger.  Unless you're saying it was that bad outside as well, but wasn't when you went in... and the nearest word wall is up on the dragon hill I think, which is normally rocky and plant-less.

11 hours ago, karlpaws said:

The way the area is designed and the foliage that is normally there, I can see a greenery mod going way overboard and either adding a lot more plants or making the ones there even larger.  Unless you're saying it was that bad outside as well, but wasn't when you went in... and the nearest word wall is up on the dragon hill I think, which is normally rocky and plant-less.

It was dark when I arrived there so I didn't notice the ferns so much. It was only when I came out again and it was day and I made my way up to Bonestrewn Crest, the Word Wall and over to Darkwater Crossing that I realised how bad it was.

I haven't been in Eldergleam for a very long time but I traverse the marshes in more or less every game. The WW is usually as you describe it, no cover and you can see the chest over to the right quite easily.

Thinking my gravity adjustments to arrow projectiles is a little too light.  They fly off the bow standing almost on end at times, and then stick into the top of an animal when shot from the side.

(this image is one of several in my recent blog post, so this shouldn't take up any extra space on the server linking to it from here).

Spoiler

ScreenShot313.jpg.2b9bffad8696f55a6e57f7d5e10c678d.jpg

Thinking 'aw'.

Aw.thumb.jpg.2d573279f2d7a2db79f697ea9f9cb028.jpg

Just outside Faldar's Tooth, turn right. All dead when we got there unless some of my gels did it in the general chaos of the fighting outside.

A bit further up the path was a dead bear.

Just before the bridge was at least one bear cub.

At the bridge was a dead Rift guard.

At this point I noticed a guard at the other end of the bridge engaging something with his bow.

We crossed the bridge to find a bunch of Silverhand taking on a werewolf with guards and an NPC from Settlements Expanded.

17 hours ago, Distortedrealms said:

Making my game as Korean RPG like as possible. Very colorful.

The youtube channel EpicNate had a video recently looking at a couple graphics overhauls, though more in the Pixar look than that.  He had another video a while back looking at a couple more, similar ones that might be of interest to you, if you want to see how things might look.

He also mentioned a couple ENB and lighting mods and does some side by side shots of what it looks  like with and without.  It was surprising how much the lighting can change the look of something.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

The youtube channel EpicNate had a video recently looking at a couple graphics overhauls, though more in the Pixar look than that.  He had another video a while back looking at a couple more, similar ones that might be of interest to you, if you want to see how things might look.

He also mentioned a couple ENB and lighting mods and does some side by side shots of what it looks  like with and without.  It was surprising how much the lighting can change the look of something.

I will look them up. As for enb, I have the dreaded jaggie bug from a shitty nvidia driver update that will never go away, which means unless I use SGSSAA in Nvidia inspector, no other type of antialiasing will work anymore. Skyrim, and gtav are the worst offenders. Everytime I move it looks like hell. But as you can see from my screen, using purity, dynavision, and Imaginator, with the above antialiasing type, its not half bad. Not being able to use ENB though, I could cry haha. Wish their was a Post-processing with hardware AA alternative to ENB.

Trying to have a peaceful evening building my camp for the night and this asshole comes along shouting at my girls... What this now dead asshole did not understand is these two are buzz-saws and will turn any enemy into dog-food even in their night clothes. 20190607181018_1.jpg.673f0b1a983385553972bbe6dcbd8ec3.jpg

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Dovakiin's Temptation from HSO. Could have been worse; could have been Mona the Fire Witch or even . . .  or even Big Mom. :cold_sweat:

Mona is a tough cookie so is "Water Fish" this is why I travel with followers.... My last encounter with Big Mom she followed me in a bandit camp never seen anyone or anything that can take a bandit camp down in my game including her she died ☠️