What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Made some changes to the Bee and Barb for my own mix of mods.  Too many NPCs added and wandering around, taking the chairs of the regulars and causing problems.

First, merged Louis' room with the rentable room, pushed the wall out to nearly double the size, and moved the light source toward the door (supposed to make it a bit darker though it doesn't look it from this angle) and added 4 beds for a total of 6.

Spoiler

ScreenShot394.jpg.44d4bc530f7c1997fb83a5a2b123d446.jpg

Talen's room also got a size upgrade. It is the same size as Keerava's room on the other end.  In theory, when they get married they can move into hers and swap her single bed for a double, and either put a second single in here (which I might do for other reasons) or upgrade it to a double and rent it out for more coin.

Spoiler

ScreenShot395.jpg.e733c720f7e31812b8277b10f0583e31.jpg

The hallway is narrower with the larger guest room, but still has plenty of space.  I didn't even touch the broom.

Spoiler

ScreenShot396.jpg.bd5d8b47b8dc386902acf3d97b4c3d14.jpg

Just coming off adding a whole new set of loverslab and gameplay mods, namely `Slaverun`, `Bathing in Skyrim`, `Ordenator` and `Dragon Combat Overhaul` and can't wait to try them out. Also updated `Sexlab survival` which requires me to be away from a city, So I loaded up a save that had just that. I had just finished the cursed collar quest and am now stick in a set of High security restraints from `Cursed Loot`.

I made some changes for my game (namely cursed loot) so that I don't end up in handcuffs all the time.

I also added the mod `Shortcuts - Secret Entrances For All Cities Plus Thieves Guild` so that I can avoid the tolls and maybe try the new sneaking mod I added (`Realistic AI detection (better sneaking)`).

enb 2019_08_04 17_45_59_21_result.png

Well, real life has once again interfered with my plans of amateur game design.  I have spent the last 3-4 weeks dealing with residency/rotation stuff.  I am a little frustrated that I keep giving estimates for when I will have stuff done that end up being wildly inaccurate.

At this point I think I'm going to finish up what I've been working on for my mod and publish the update as sort of, 3/4 of what I planned. 

I have about 3 chapters out of the 5 I had planned for the major lore book written, as well a personal version full of notes that contain rather... harsh criticism, by the "anonymous expert" who is referenced by the book's author.  Hint: this expert is one of the followers.

X Chapter I - The Nymph creature
X Chapter II - The life of the Nymph
X Chapter III - The birth of a new Nymph
   Chapter IV - A comparison of Nymph and Mortal women
   Chapter V - Speculation and areas of future study

Also, I now have 3 follower ultimates done.

So... I finished synne and yulia a while ago, but I ran into quite a few problems with some of the ultimate powers I had in mind for the other 4 followers. 

They generally

A. were not as interesting/cool as I originally envisioned

or

B. would not work with skyrim's engine.  

I did finish one that mostly turned out the way I wanted!  This is Lykaea's ultimate - Indomitable will. 

lykeyeglow2.thumb.jpg.f7b98f63ae38f25ce35d714265ba2d0c.jpg

Originally I wanted to make this a sort of cloak that caused Lykaea to cast a heal near death that also gave her a buff to her toughness based on how many enemies were within range.  If you ever played city of heroes/city of villains, it was supposed to be the equivalent to several of the powers used by tanks/melee in that game that gives you an aura which increases your damage or toughness for each foe within range of that aura (basically, "rise to the challenge" or "invincibility"). 

Turns out this didn't exactly work the way I wanted, since positive and negative effects are kind of complicated to link together in creation kit without using the stock absorb archetype.

Instead I gave her a perk that works similar to Nai'yari's stacking damage buff.  Now, she gets +12% health regen and +2.5% magic resist every time she gets hit.  This only works if she is over level 50, lasts 30 seconds, and she can stack it indefinitely.  This might not sound like much, but her fighting style ensures she rarely, if ever, has fewer than 5 stacks on her, and since she has the highest base health regen of any NPC in the game (as far as I know), she starts to become absurdly difficult to kill once she hits the max threshold for her beast nymph healing.  Really, the only way I've ever seen her get knocked down after level 50 is to get hit by a huge single blow, otherwise she just keeps on punching.

Oh, and you can tell it's working because it makes her eyes glow! 

lykeyeglow1.thumb.jpg.4bbd73fd98dd4366f18bb2e7f8e395cf.jpg

It is supposed to increase in brightness the more stacks she has, but whether this works or not seems to depend on ENB settings. 

I was going to try and finish Mystra's ultimate, but I instead I am going to just finish up testing what I've got now and publish this sometime this week (here's hoping!).  Her power is probably my favorite and I really want to do it justice.  If you're interested, here is a spoiler for Mystra's WIP power from my design notes.

Spoiler

Mystra's ultimate

Pox Omnes Retexo

(the all unraveling pox)

Lore/player info:

Mystra temporarily empowers her golem with her ultimate creation: a sentient magical pathogen that is telepathically linked to mystra.  It is essentially an obedient plague that shares a rudimentary collective consciousness with all of the microbes that make up the plague.  It responds to Mystra's will and attacks those whom she directs it against.  Unlike many of her other plague creations, she does not have to devote any of her attention or spellcraft to restricting the scope of the infection: she does not have to prevent it from infecting those it should not.  It obeys her will and only infects those she is hostile towards.  Without the need for limitations on the infection or checks on its virulency, she is able to craft a horrifyingly powerful disease: the magical microbes all possess an arsenal of different magical toxins that break down all the components of living things, piece by piece.

When an enemy comes into contact with the Omnes Retexo the first symptom will be rapidly progressing paralysis, as they will slow to the point where they are almost unable to move.  The plague will then systematically break down all extra-cellular components: cellular adhesions, fibrous structures, binding proteins, and membranes.  The doomed victims will ultimately collapse into a puddle of individual cells.

As powerful and reliable as the Omnes Retexo is, Mystra is forced to use it sparingly.  Though it will only infect those she bears hostility towards, the collective intelligence of the disease is overly simplistic (and somewhat enthusiastic) in interpreting her will; anyone she has even a fleeting thought of violence towards can fall victim, and a great deal of damage can be inflicted before she can command it to halt.  Thus, she imbues Poxxy with the source microbes and triggers them to awaken from a dormant state with a magical spell cast during combat.

Curiously, the plague is also telepathically linked to Poxxy, the pox golem herself, and disease and golem do not seem to get along very well.  There are mental conversations that take place between the two entities made up not of words, but an exchange of a series of images.  A common exchange involves the plague boasting about its importance to Mystra with the image of an dusty and chipped wine glass, referring to Poxxy, filled with a radiantly glowing liquid, referring to itself.  Poxxy will retort with the mental image of a majestic Stone monument whose head reaches up into the clouds, ie herself, that happens to have a bit of moss growing around the toes of the monument, ie the plague.  Mystra finds these squabbles both equally amusing and tiresome, depending on her mood.

Game terms:

counters the biggest weakness for mystra/poxxy fighting style, namely enemies that move around a lot which poxxy has a hard time keeping away from mystra.

a buff that only affects poxy (or possibly a second conjuration that is triggered to follow poxxy around?)

note: try and build some SUPER creepy sound effects to layer together, like a deathmarch/dirge overlayed with the faint intermittent sound of giggling children

first reduces movement speed until it reaches <25%

then it starts to deal a percentage of **current hp** per second (meaning it can never ACTUALLY be the cause of death, but it can get very close), probably 10%?

resistable by disease and magic (but it still works on enemies that are normally disease immune, like draugr)

enemies leave behind an ash pile like thunder, but, retextured to be flesh/blood colored

Arborea and Kayellie... well.. I have to rework those two.  Sort of reminds me of when I was trying to finish the mod in the first place and I got stumped for ideas for those two.  I'll get it eventually, but it probably won't be this patch.

1 hour ago, woodsman30 said:

unless it hits the knee then they will just become a guard

?"knee" you said? Hmmmmm, no! Sorry. 

Spoiler

a.jpg.fef22f2f4b3192f2c28ccdf23af2dfa6.jpg

Not sufficiently qualified to become a guard. ?

13 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

Hanging out with Frea.... these Thalmor at our feet made the mistake of drawing their swords and taking a swing at Frea..... Always a bad idea starting shit with her around because she will just fuck your day up. She also does not mind working such a great woman :)

20190809192302_1.jpg

like the stern look on her face....

what´s the armor she is wearing?

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I was wondering if you were over-compensating for something with that sword. Apologies if it is in fact an ironing-board.

Your game looks as mad as mine. Who's the mini-Greybeard?

Wait that's a sword? I thought it was a giant paddle :tounge_xd:

That isn't me btw. I don't know who the old man is or at least I think it is an old man. Part of the orgy I guess. A very drunk orgy. I was playing around with the mod Vigilant. I didn't really pay attention to the story probably because it has you joining the Idiots of Stendar. Still It has some interesting fights making it worth it. If anybody knows who the robed figure is let me know.

19 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Idiots of Stendar

You mean the Vegetatives of Stendar?

I'm obviously missing something here. Are you saying that Vigilant is a mod and that shot is from the mod?

I don't know what a 'jawa'* is but I vaguely remember someone called Jabba the Pizza-hut from an old Star Wars film.

* Unless it's some sort of mandible in Louisiana. ?