What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

Grim Grimalkin is making pilgrimage to the areas in which Dibella's beauty can be found. In failing that, taking in Sanguine's delightful sites of debauchery will do (if there is time left to do so in-between being eaten by mimics).

20240421174459_1.thumb.jpg.d00a40fdcadb8e20dc9b247128e216a7.jpg

20240422003042_1.thumb.jpg.ae12b9c62724a613ecfdecbb59ce013e.jpg

Spoiler

20240422005417_1.thumb.jpg.5fc798ff7dadbb9cd306d41219956765.jpg

4 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

In failing that, taking in Sanguine's delightful sites of debauchery will do (if there is time left to do so in-between being eaten by mimics).

I found @Simpossible_xx's paddlin' Oops, this makes it look like FauxFurry posted this. This should not be part of the quote of FauxFurry's post.

Spoiler

sample_8dacdb285fa0d63cd9b0f03569b65f07.

Clipboard16.jpg.050c342e8fff4f6b2d8696234a092f10.jpg

Edited by branmakmuffin
13 hours ago, Simpossible_xx said:

Dunno... both?

13 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

Those who give must also be willing & able to receive said gifts.      Or am I wrong.....:sweat_smile:

Bambi

image.thumb.png.e43063cf1cde54d625f5d5d6e20560f4.png

10 hours ago, branmakmuffin said:

image.png.fc5071831e29de24d861a0e5dbe87d35.png

8 hours ago, Simpossible_xx said:

I already said yes, now, where is my paddlin'?

7 hours ago, branmakmuffin said:

😅🤣😂

13 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

?? Is that a slang term for a restaurant, diner, Bar or pub? I like new words I haven't heard before.   :D 

@branmakmuffin the above pic ( 404 Not Found   )

Pub chain called Wetherspoons. Spoons

My image was a reference to this:

"Wetherspoon is known for converting unconventional premises, such as former cinemas and banks, into pubs." It's a sort of running joke about the location of the toilets.

Don't know if you know Peaky Blinders but:

Edited by Grey Cloud
2 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Pub chain called Wetherspoons. Spoons

My image was a reference to this:

"Wetherspoon is known for converting unconventional premises, such as former cinemas and banks, into pubs." It's a sort of running joke about the location of the toilets.

Thanks for explaining this to me.

That is funny about the loo! :grin:

I got through most of Peaky Blinders but as usual the Directors and Writers borked it up so I never finished watching it. I enjoyed it very much in the first half of the series.

Plots got strange as like I said Writers, they have the characters doing the same things that they jacked up their buddy's for doing.

4 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

I got through most of Peaky Blinders

I only made it through about three episodes. The 'historic accuracy'/'based on real events' gets me every time. The original Peaky Blinders were just a local gang of thugs in a relatively small area of Birmingham yet the series has them involved with both sides of the Irish Civil War, the Communists and the Fascists while meeting with Churchill, Mosley, the Mitfords and who know who else, with operations in London, Scotland and Ireland. Oh, let's not forget the Chinese opiate trade.

The WW1 elements were risible.

Edited by Grey Cloud
3 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I only made it through about three episodes. The 'historic accuracy'/'based on real events' gets me every time. The original Peaky Blinders were just local gang of thugs in a relatively small area of Birmingham yet the series has them involved with both sides of the Irish Civil War, the Communists and the Fascists while meeting with Churchill, Mosley, the Mitfords and who know who else, with operations in London, Scotland and Ireland. Oh, let's not forget the Chinese opiate trade.

The WW1 elements were risible.

:thumbsup: