1 hour ago, Kanlaon said:

Hellp

Does the AAF framework actually have its own keyword that prevents equipment from being stripped, like in  Sexlab from Skyrim,

or do you always have to use the complicated route with the XML file ?

I'm not sure what you find complicated about adding a very small XML file, but that makes it possible to register a keyword from any mod you like as an indicator that the items bearing that should not be unequipped, Further, AAF offers API methods which make it possible for any other mod to query the list of registered keywords so they too might know to avoid stripping those things.

But to answer your question, no there isn't any keyword within the AAF.esm plugin itself which indicates that.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I'm not sure what you find complicated about adding a very small XML file, but that makes it possible to register a keyword from any mod you like as an indicator that the items bearing that should not be unequipped, Further, AAF offers API methods which make it possible for any other mod to query the list of registered keywords so they too might know to avoid stripping those things.

But to answer your question, no there isn't any keyword within the AAF.esm plugin itself which indicates that.

Yes the methode with an XML surely has its advantages when AAF framework is not a hard requirement of your mod.

On the other side if AAF Framework is a hard dependancy - master - with a keyword provided by the framework, you can use it directly in the armor and there is

no need to define one by yourself and no need to create an extra XML file for this keyword, and also no need to use a script to find keyword that maybe there or not.

I think only one single keyword in the framework can make handling much easier.

56 minutes ago, Kanlaon said:

Yes the methode with an XML surely has its advantages when AAF framework is not a hard requirement of your mod.

On the other side if AAF Framework is a hard dependancy - master - with a keyword provided by the framework, you can use it directly in the armor and there is

no need to define one by yourself and no need to create an extra XML file for this keyword, and also no need to use a script to find keyword that maybe there or not.

I think only one single keyword in the framework can make handling much easier.

Is it really that difficult though?   This is the entirety of the required XML

<protectedEquipmentData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">
	<defaults />
	<condition>
		<protectKeyword form="000805" source="KziitdFetishToolset.esm"/>
	</condition>
</protectedEquipmentData>

The advantage of doing it this way is you can implement your own keyword and *not* make AAF a hard dependency.  If AAF is installed then items with that keyword will be ignored by AAF's equipment system, if AAF is not installed then everything still works.

If you are looking for a way to easily add a protectedEquipment keyword to existing items, you can use Rogg's No-Strip Items Manager.  It comes with the XML and a keyword, and gives you a way to dynamically add and remove that keyword on items from other mods.

Edited by EgoBallistic
9 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Is it really that difficult though?   This is the entirety of the required XML

<protectedEquipmentData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">
	<defaults />
	<condition>
		<protectKeyword form="000805" source="KziitdFetishToolset.esm"/>
	</condition>
</protectedEquipmentData>

The advantage of doing it this way is you can implement your own keyword and *not* make AAF a hard dependency.  If AAF is installed then items with that keyword will be ignored by AAF's equipment system, if AAF is not installed then everything still works.

If you are looking for a way to easily add a protectedEquipment keyword to existing items, you can use Rogg's No-Strip Items Manager.  It comes with the XML and a keyword, and gives you a way to dynamically add and remove that keyword on items from other mods.

I only thought it would be a good extension and for the moment I do not really require this feature, since for the moment I had used the 'protection keyword' from Devious devices.

Also to add the 'keyword loader' in the AAF framework with a static keyword, I guess would not be so a big thing. Some things still are more easy in skyrim :( (but not all)

Roggvirs No-Strip Items Manager I had not in my load order, since for now i do not need this possibilities.

Other topic:

I have already prepared the changings in AAF violate, but I am not sure if everything was correct. The new added locationobject I'have not yet tested and maybe the refcollectionalias used is not correct setup, since I had problems to surrender to non hostile settlers. If you want you already can take a look at the changes (PM).

Regards

On 11/19/2023 at 8:39 AM, vaultbait said:

Near the top of The Fucking Manual there's a link to the AAF Discord; the Moddingham admins hang out there and you're likely to be able to reach them more quickly that way than by waiting for them to look at forum posts here on LL.

So the idea is I need 3 accounts to download the 1 mod that all these mods rely on? I need my loverslab to download all the other mods, moddingham login for AAF and need to sign in to discord as well so I can get "permission" to log in to moddingham. Do you not see the pointlessness of it? When all the mods here rely on AAF I feel like it's not too much of a stretch to want it here too but whatever it's a dead topic at this point and nobody cares. Sorry I brought it up, just irritated by the hoops I'm jumping through to play modded fo4 for 5 mins to get bored.

4 hours ago, BigScaryMonster said:

So the idea is I need 3 accounts to download the 1 mod that all these mods rely on? I need my loverslab to download all the other mods, moddingham login for AAF and need to sign in to discord as well so I can get "permission" to log in to moddingham. Do you not see the pointlessness of it? When all the mods here rely on AAF I feel like it's not too much of a stretch to want it here too but whatever it's a dead topic at this point and nobody cares. Sorry I brought it up, just irritated by the hoops I'm jumping through to play modded fo4 for 5 mins to get bored.

Probably you also needed a Nexus Mods account to download mods from there...?

Was playing with Dogmeat and Dangerous Nights v0.38. Apparently AAF was trying to find a Bloatfly and a Dog screwing animation. 

IDK where to post this picture but uhhhh ok I have questions.

1) Is there even a animation or animation pack that is made for this?

2) Has anyone been able to get a error like this? Because I didn't know that AAF could make 2 creatures sex each other. Unless Dogmeat is considered a human in a dog body.

Screenshot (51).png

On 11/1/2023 at 2:02 AM, dagobaking said:

It's hard to tell if anything is wrong from this description. The GUI is not supposed to automatically show when animations are triggered by other mods. It is supposed to turn on/off manually with the Home key.

If there is something more going on, it sounds like a good first step would be to run it through the GFV app to see if the basics are installed correctly.

I found out the AAF home doesn't open when I surrender using  AAF Violate. While the  [AAF] Sexual Harassment works fine. Is using older version of AAF would fix the problem?

3 hours ago, danielcool20 said:

I found out the AAF home doesn't open when I surrender using  AAF Violate. While the  [AAF] Sexual Harassment works fine. Is using older version of AAF would fix the problem?

It does open, you just can't see it. Violate hides the HUD by default during animations, but there's an MCM option to tell Violate to keep the HUD displayed (it still disappears between each AAF scene while you're in a surrendered state but you'll have a working HUD while animations are playing).

On 8/4/2023 at 7:45 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Make sure you do not have AAF NativeSync installed, it is not compatible with 171.

Also, make sure nothing is overwriting the LL_FourPlay.dll that comes with AAF.  Real Handcuffs and Rad Morphing Redux both include that file, so make sure the one that comes with AAF overwrites them if you use those mods.

This worked perfectly for me too. Thanks!

1 hour ago, carhanz1017 said:

It appears the site is down? I'm getting site refused to connect error messages/ 

Near the top of The Fucking Manual there's a link to the AAF Discord; the Moddingham admins hang out there and you're likely to be able to reach them more quickly that way than by waiting for them to look at forum posts here on LL.

I've followed relevant official AAF installation guide step by step and made sure all mods from 10 to 28 are always last on left pane of MO2. However, I noticed that some animations do not have sounds and physics or vagina collision, while some of them are functioning very well. Help appreciated.

26 minutes ago, pastreloks said:

I've followed relevant official AAF installation guide step by step and made sure all mods from 10 to 28 are always last on left pane of MO2. However, I noticed that some animations do not have sounds and physics or vagina collision, while some of them are functioning very well. Help appreciated.

You can get vagina bones working for some animation packs with SAM Enhanced Animations. These animations in list will appear will appear with SE.