19 minutes ago, rauf531 said:

Seems to need a Buffout 4 update?

AAF doesn't technically need a Buffout 4 but if you are using a lot of AAF mods (e.g. a full UAP setup from Saya's guide) then it is highly recommended to avoid out of memory errors.

The other missing piece is LooksMenu, which is needed for morphs.

31 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF doesn't technically need a Buffout 4 but if you are using a lot of AAF mods (e.g. a full UAP setup from Saya's guide) then it is highly recommended to avoid out of memory errors.

The other missing piece is LooksMenu, which is needed for morphs.

is there any indication wat the current status is of AAF and assorted mods are compared to the latest NG   and NG + Patch screw up Bethesda created?

36 minutes ago, Lestath81 said:

Buffout 4 NG isn't good for you? It seems to me that they didn't upgrade Buffout, someone created a separate mod for the NG update.

So Buffout 4 NG works with Fallout 4 v.984?

4 hours ago, lightguidste said:

is there any indication wat the current status is of AAF and assorted mods are compared to the latest NG   and NG + Patch screw up Bethesda created?

AAF is being worked on.  Most other mods that use AAF will work on NG once AAF is converted.

I confirm that all AFF mods on my list (Sex Em Up, Sex Harassment, Sex Attributes, etc.) run and work on Fallout 4 NG v.984. However, the themes and Ultimate Patch do not work. As EgoBallistic said, it's related to Buffout 4, which still hasn't been updated. At the moment to run updated Fallout 4 with almost all mods on my list, mi need updated Buffout 4, xSE PluginPreloader F4 and XDI.  I think the update of the AAF itself will not have to wait long.

2 hours ago, rauf531 said:

I confirm that all AFF mods on my list (Sex Em Up, Sex Harassment, Sex Attributes, etc.) run and work on Fallout 4 NG v.984. However, the themes and Ultimate Patch do not work. As EgoBallistic said, it's related to Buffout 4, which still hasn't been updated. At the moment to run updated Fallout 4 with almost all mods on my list, mi need updated Buffout 4, xSE PluginPreloader F4 and XDI.  I think the update of the AAF itself will not have to wait long.

how did u figure out that all the add ons work on NG+ still stuck at 68% on AAF?

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Yor53 said:

Can not get to download site.  I am on discord but can not get download.  Tried all day, please help.

I’m sorry but learn to navigate Discord? 

ETA: Added comment from Vaultbait to help. 

Another edit: Post from Vaultbait is next post.

Edited by UsernameTaken666
45 minutes ago, awson said:

Downloaded the latest version of AAF from Discord, but Fallout 4 NexGen doesn't work (the menu doesn't appear when pressing the Home button

Downgrade Fallout 4, it's waaaay too soon to expect most mods to work with the new version of the game.

(Also, for the love of god, decrease your font size.)

Help me with Mod Organizer 2. I can't find a solution to the problem. The thing is that some plugins (in the right window) when you activate the mod automatically go to the top of the plugins list. I cannot move them manually. This leads to a violation of the mod in the game, because for proper operation requires compliance with a certain order of the plugin in the list. No settings in the program did not change.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, rauf531 said:

Help me with Mod Organizer 2. I can't find a solution to the problem. The thing is that some plugins (in the right window) when you activate the mod automatically go to the top of the plugins list. I cannot move them manually. This leads to a violation of the mod in the game, because for proper operation requires compliance with a certain order of the plugin in the list. No settings in the program did not change.

That's an issue for a different forum. I mean, it's not an AAF issue but a user issue.

ETA: Search internet for MO2 help / instructions.

Edited by UsernameTaken666
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

That's an issue for a different forum. I mean, it's not an AAF issue but a user issue.

ETA: Search internet for MO2 help / instructions.

I understand. But I've been looking for two weeks. No answer anywhere, no response on the forums. I was hoping that maybe someone who has encountered this problem and can help me.

Edited by rauf531
Just now, rauf531 said:

I understand. But I've been looking for two weeks. No answer anywhere, no response on the forums. I was hoping that someone might have encountered this problem and help me.

There  are instructions / videos / help blah blah everywhere on the internet. That's an MO2 / user issue. You need to learn how it works.

3 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

There  are instructions / videos / help blah blah everywhere on the internet. That's an MO2 / user issue. You need to learn how it works.

I even posted on the MO2 developer's Discord. I wrote on dozens of forums. But I don't even get a reply.

19 hours ago, rauf531 said:

if the mod shows in bold, it's normal it jumps on the top mod list.

It's a master (esm or esl), means it must be loaded on top. The only thing you can do, is sort out masters between them

If this happens when your modlist tells you the mod should be loaded later, or your modlist is outdated (the mod was updated to master later for... reason) or it has an error.

Second option: the mod needs another mod to be loaded before it - aka, another mod is master to this one -  MO2 will automaticaly place the mod below its master, if you can't move it, there is misplaced mod somewhere.... check dependancies 

check with wriebash => it can show the complete modlist and all master needed so you'll find the culprit

35 minutes ago, chasidrill said:

if the mod shows in bold, it's normal it jumps on the top mod list.

It's a master (esm or esl), means it must be loaded on top. The only thing you can do, is sort out masters between them

If this happens when your modlist tells you the mod should be loaded later, or your modlist is outdated (the mod was updated to master later for... reason) or it has an error.

Second option: the mod needs another mod to be loaded before it - aka, another mod is master to this one -  MO2 will automaticaly place the mod below its master, if you can't move it, there is misplaced mod somewhere.... check dependancies 

check with wriebash => it can show the complete modlist and all master needed so you'll find the culprit

That's not the point. MO2 allows you to manually arrange any plugins (even master files). One of the players explained to me that the issue is with MO2 itself, namely version 2.5.0+. A later version (2.4.4) installs plugins as they are activated, as it should be. In other words, the plugin list is manually managed. In newer versions, something broken or added a function that can not be turned off, which actually breaks the game, as the location of plugins is very important. The problem is solved by rolling back to the old version.

On 5/22/2024 at 7:21 AM, rauf531 said:

That's not the point. MO2 allows you to manually arrange any plugins (even master files). One of the players explained to me that the issue is with MO2 itself, namely version 2.5.0+. A later version (2.4.4) installs plugins as they are activated, as it should be. In other words, the plugin list is manually managed. In newer versions, something broken or added a function that can not be turned off, which actually breaks the game, as the location of plugins is very important. The problem is solved by rolling back to the old version.

Ah well... Maybe a different thing than what I understood then...

So you reverted back to 2.4.4?

5 minutes ago, chasidrill said:

Ah well... Maybe a different thing than what I understood then...

So you reverted back to 2.4.4?

Yes... Found the old version, reinstalled and everything worked as it should. Now I can safely play fallout 4 with mods for 70gb, although I saw one girl has a list of mods for 135gb ))))