45 minutes ago, pastreloks said:

I've followed relevant official AAF installation guide step by step and made sure all mods from 10 to 28 are always last on left pane of MO2. However, I noticed that some animations do not have sounds and physics or vagina collision, while some of them are functioning very well. Help appreciated.

That's all normal. Animations were created by different people at different times over many years. Some have sound and some don't. Some have keyframe physics while others rely on engine (CBP/OCBP/OCBPC) physics. Some manipulate orifice bones and some don't. There's not a lot of consistency, but that's what some animation patch mods try to smooth over to varying degrees.

As the manual says, seek further assistance in the help channels of the AAF Discord.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kupa11 said:

What should I do when after updating to 171 menu works, but when i select actor it says "scanning"

Make sure you're not using anything which patches or overwrites files from AAF (like NativeSync), and that any mods which conflict with files from AAF are overwritten by it. If none of that is the issue, be sure you installed all of F4SE (including its scripts folder). There is a tool on Moddingham (same place you download AAF) called AAF_GFV.exe, which can check for some basic AAF installation mistakes too. If all else fails, seek assistance in the help channels of the AAF Discord, linked near the top of The Fucking Manual.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Make sure you're not using anything which patches or overwrites files from AAF (like NativeSync), and that any mods which conflict with files from AAF are overwritten by it. If none of that is the issue, be sure you installed all of F4SE (including its scripts folder). There is a tool on Moddingham (same place you download AAF) called AAF_GFV.exe, which can check for some basic AAF installation mistakes too. If all else fails, seek assistance in the help channels of the AAF Discord, linked near the top of The Fucking Manual.

It seems that was it. Moving AAF all the way down in my modlist fixed the issue. Thanks

4 hours ago, Rapelica said:

anyone knows how to disable scaling from aaf scenes to any actors?

AAF will scale actors when configured to do so. Make sure your Data\AAF\AAF_settings.ini file doesn't have actor scaling turned on, and that there are no other INI files in your Data\AAF folder that might be overriding that setting.

HI!  Just posted this in AAF Troubleshooting, but that forum appears to be crickets for assistance. Please take a look and share your thoughts?  I will add my AAF installation is working perfectly aside from this bizarre episode...

Hi All, let's see what kind of response I get with this LOL.  Just "converted" Curie from robot to "Synth" in  Amari's Mind Den".  What's the first thing that comes to mind? Drop her knickers and give her a right old rogering.  GASP! Curie takes the male position with my male PC , my character takes the female position and the animation proceeds with my guy performing the female anim and Curie just standing right inside me not animating. I tried Googling for a solution and got bupkis, I can't believe NOBODY has had this issue before. Any thoughts??

THANKS!

44 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

HI!  Just posted this in AAF Troubleshooting, but that forum appears to be crickets for assistance. Please take a look and share your thoughts?  I will add my AAF installation is working perfectly aside from this bizarre episode...

Hi All, let's see what kind of response I get with this LOL.  Just "converted" Curie from robot to "Synth" in  Amari's Mind Den".  What's the first thing that comes to mind? Drop her knickers and give her a right old rogering.  GASP! Curie takes the male position with my male PC , my character takes the female position and the animation proceeds with my guy performing the female anim and Curie just standing right inside me not animating. I tried Googling for a solution and got bupkis, I can't believe NOBODY has had this issue before. Any thoughts??

THANKS!

Most popular sex animations expect the "receiver" to be passed into the AAF scene parameters first, and the "givers" to be passed after that. How did you initiate the scene? Through the AAF on-screen interface? Try adding Curie before adding the player.

On 1/3/2024 at 12:15 PM, vaultbait said:

Most popular sex animations expect the "receiver" to be passed into the AAF scene parameters first, and the "givers" to be passed after that. How did you initiate the scene? Through the AAF on-screen interface? Try adding Curie before adding the player.

EgoBallistic figured it out. He posted in the SEU help section:

To fix the Miss Nanny animations, edit the lines that look like the below in Data\AAF\SavageCabbage_animationData_Handy.xml :

<actor gender="M" skeleton="HandyCreateABot" idleForm="XXYYZZ">

on each of these, remove the 'M' in gender="M" so they look like

<actor gender="" skeleton="HandyCreateABot" idleForm="XXYYZZ">

That will make those animations work for Mr Handy / Miss Nanny of either gender.

21 hours ago, menchi8877 said:

EgoBallistic figured it out. He posted in the SEU help section:

To fix the Miss Nanny animations, edit the lines that look like the below in Data\AAF\SavageCabbage_animationData_Handy.xml :

<actor gender="M" skeleton="HandyCreateABot" idleForm="XXYYZZ">

on each of these, remove the 'M' in gender="M" so they look like

<actor gender="" skeleton="HandyCreateABot" idleForm="XXYYZZ">

That will make those animations work for Mr Handy / Miss Nanny of either gender.

Definitely a useful fix, but my reply was to Jpee1965's post about a sex scene involving a male player and Curie's gen 3 synth (human body) form, not her Ms Nanny form.

Is there a way to play an animation meant for furniture without having access to the furniture? I wanna play one for mattress but I don't have one nearby. Tried Animations Addons and Fixes but that removes some animations (from what I gathered).

On 1/18/2024 at 3:21 PM, AKaiser said:

Is there a way to play an animation meant for furniture without having access to the furniture? I wanna play one for mattress but I don't have one nearby. Tried Animations Addons and Fixes but that removes some animations (from what I gathered).

If the XML is set to use a furniture you do need one to trigger it. However, you can make copies of furniture animation XML entries and adjust them so that they will play on the ground.

13 hours ago, skredram said:

my aaf during animations when it loads the player reference body it has morphs that are applied to it and they are all fucked up. i can reset it but it happens again on the next animations. what could be the issue?

If you're using a BodyGen configuration which applies to all NPCs, you need to make sure you have a separate entry which explicitly excludes AAF's "doppelganger" actor. That's the most typical cause I've seen for what you describe, at least.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

If you're using a BodyGen configuration which applies to all NPCs, you need to make sure you have a separate entry which explicitly excludes AAF's "doppelganger" actor. That's the most typical cause I've seen for what you describe, at least.

which mod would have that? i have fusion girl and a good amount of conversions. is there an easy way to find the reference? like searching for femalebodyt.nif?

52 minutes ago, skredram said:

which mod would have that? i have fusion girl and a good amount of conversions. is there an easy way to find the reference? like searching for femalebodyt.nif?

Bodygen is supported by looksmenu.

The mod page has a description of how to enable it - basically, some ini files describe the variations which get applied to NPCs.

13 hours ago, skredram said:

Ulfberto has a mod that does this (excludes the doppelganger for BodyGen). I'm sure there are others as well. But, it's the only one I've seen.

16 hours ago, skredram said:

If you're using Fusion Girl or BodyTalk 3 then you've probably also installed ZBG, which includes randomized BodyGen configuration for all men and women in the game. You can disable the plugins it provides to turn off its BodyGen configuration, or add an entry of your own. The LooksMenu mod page describes how to configure BodyGen.

Edited by vaultbait
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2023 at 3:52 AM, dagobaking said:

You have to create an account and log in there in order to view/download the file.

I have tried that a few months back and did not work, also the one on NM site is outdated. 

Edited by Luciddream