1 minute ago, vranina said:

Please help. On one profile everything is normal, but when I create another one or copy the working one and this happens.

Can you try to explain what you're observing and how it differs from your expectations? Otherwise we have to guess.

Is the problem the patchy skin texture? Or that one of the actors is wearing a strap-on? Or that a robot is being detected as a human female? Or something in the Cyrillic text within the image that I can't translate into a language I understand?

Have you checked the admin log in AAF's on-screen interface yet? If you don't know how to access it: press whatever key on your keyboard is seen as the Delete key by AAF, several times, until you get to the Admin view and then the Enter key should show the log.

The robot is Curie and has nothing to do with the scene. The same thing happens with sex between a man and a woman. I expect to see animation, not two actors inside each other stepping from foot to foot.

Now I will try to do what you say.

ScreenShot104.thumb.png.a43fe150c761dcd44cd6637a92f5d18b.png

Edited by vranina
1 hour ago, vranina said:

The robot is Curie and has nothing to do with the scene. The same thing happens with sex between a man and a woman. I expect to see animation, not two actors inside each other stepping from foot to foot.

Now I will try to do what you say.

ScreenShot104.thumb.png.a43fe150c761dcd44cd6637a92f5d18b.png

it would help if the interface wasn't in cyrillic but i don't think those missing actions have anything to do with the problem. IIRC missing animations (idles) would do that. Check your profile and make sure that all required animation pack plugins are loaded. You may have an animationDATA.xml pointing at a missing idle.

Edited by lee3310
4 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

it would help if the interface wasn't in cyrillic but i don't think those missing actions has anything to do with the problem. IIRC missing animations (idles) would do that. Check your profile and make sure that all required animation pack plugins are loaded. You may have an animationDATA.xml pointing at a missing idle.

Everything is included. Now I tried with a brand new profile and only, aaf, themes and leito. The animation doesn't start at all.

19 minutes ago, vranina said:

Everything is included. Now I tried with a brand new profile and only, aaf, themes and leito. The animation doesn't start at all.

Enable AAF debugging (debug_to_papyrus_log = true), do another test and post the log here or head to AAF discord for more in-depth troubleshooting.

1 hour ago, vranina said:

Unfortunately, my joy was premature. Only works with aaf, themes and leito. The moment I add something else and it stops working.

Did you maybe "compact" (renumber) forms in animation plugins? That could easily cause what you're observing since the idle form IDs may no longer match the references in AAF'a XML files.

Can I get an "Idiot's Guide To AAF" and have someone that knows the first thing about how any of this works to tell me which order I should have these in to not get scene abandoned error 4?

This is the list on the left side of my Mod Organizer (just the part that has the AAF and stuff)

28bc9531062753ff2682fee49a6e11c4.png.c617dcdc62fcae3ca1791f40f8a2291e.png

This is the list on the right

95a672576947ea5da2a10de9b885de53.png.a7815460ed17741be9ae146ce284e5f4.png

23 minutes ago, SinfulFantasy said:

Can I get an "Idiot's Guide To AAF" and have someone that knows the first thing about how any of this works to tell me which order I should have these in to not get scene abandoned error 4?

Here is the guide you should follow:

As far as Error 4, Error 4 means no animations were found for the specified actors..  You're getting that because you have no animation packs installed.  The guide above has links to all the animation packs.

If logging is enabled, the papyrus log would be Documents\My\ Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log

However, a "well-kept secret" is that on new machines that's OneDrive\Documents\My\ Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log (and there's another Documents folder beside the OneDrive folder which is almost irrelevant except that some people might wind up using it anyways).

Edited by sen4mi

I wish AAF were available here because this part sucks but anyways I need an admin on Moddingham to go and help me get logged back in, I've reached out to board admins because I just needed this 1 semi-important mod. Y'know, the one that basically makes all these other mods work? That's all. Not really sure why that can't be on loverslab when it has it's own section dedicated to it but I'm starting to rant so I'll leave it there.

1 hour ago, BigScaryMonster said:

I wish AAF were available here because this part sucks but anyways I need an admin on Moddingham to go and help me get logged back in, I've reached out to board admins because I just needed this 1 semi-important mod. Y'know, the one that basically makes all these other mods work? That's all. Not really sure why that can't be on loverslab when it has it's own section dedicated to it but I'm starting to rant so I'll leave it there.

Near the top of The Fucking Manual there's a link to the AAF Discord; the Moddingham admins hang out there and you're likely to be able to reach them more quickly that way than by waiting for them to look at forum posts here on LL.