5 hours ago, Will55 said:

But now, out of the blue during the animation the slave rolls around moving and adjusting position to the pg up/down but he just stands there without moving and this seems to be now permanent.

When you say "he just stands there" you are referring to Dogmeat?

Does he only do that during animations or is he just stuck in place all the time?

On 2/19/2022 at 12:30 AM, EgoBallistic said:

When you say "he just stands there" you are referring to Dogmeat?

Does he only do that during animations or is he just stuck in place all the time?

Thank you for the reply.

Dogmeat stands there in the animation looking confused. It has always happened once or twice before, but a twitch or two of pg up/down always corrected it but then it became permanent.

I gave up and reverted to an older (2 levels) save where it seemed okay but occurred again once and I went back to a previous save. I am yet to test it.

It is almost as if he is going on strike for overwork ? as on a save run ( hostiles killed but I reloaded presave OOC and surrendered)  my char was raped by raiders with 3 dogs and that was normal for all three x 3 times. Never seen 3 raider dogs before but there were 6 raiders.

I will wait and see.

Obviously pointless wasting your time as it is a problem with Dogmeat (no mods for him) as I reinstalled ALL AAF involved mods after cleaning the save and it still occurs. If I kill, resurrect, disable, enable, Dogmeat, it temporarily fixes the problem. Looks like I need a human male companion instead to "violate" raider slaves.

Edited by Will55

Hopefully the last time I bother you here:

is there anyway of converting F4 json presets to SSE jslot presets?

I managed to turn the json into an xml but divining Nifs from either seems impossible and please no lectures on how different F4 is to SSE as even a digital moron like myself realizes that.

I ask as after 15 years of TES/F3-4 I have finally found my ideal female body for a game and although I am told that it is unrealistic, I have seen such in RL if rarely so, as such beauty is so ephemeral.

On 2/18/2022 at 9:19 AM, Will55 said:

Dogmeat stands there in the animation looking confused. It has always happened once or twice before, but a twitch or two of pg up/down always corrected it but then it became permanent.

Yeah, that's a problem where some creatures will randomly pop out of animations, and switching animations in the AAF panel will restart the whole process and pop them back in.  There's also the opposite problem, where some creatures will stay stuck in the AAF animation even after it ends.  You usually have to make them enter combat to snap them out of it.

On 2/18/2022 at 9:19 AM, Will55 said:

It is almost as if he is going on strike for overwork ? as on a save run ( hostiles killed but I reloaded presave OOC and surrendered)  my char was raped by raiders with 3 dogs and that was normal for all three x 3 times. Never seen 3 raider dogs before but there were 6 raiders.

Strange that it's only happening when you do animations with surrendered enemies.  There's really no difference between player-as-victim and player-as-aggressor in terms of how Violate handles animations.

Maybe try selecting him in console and using the command "playidle  InitializeMTGraphInstant".  That will reset all of his internal animation variables.  Not sure if that will help in this case but it won't hurt anything.

22 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Strange that it's only happening when you do animations with surrendered enemies.  There's really no difference between player-as-victim and player-as-aggressor in terms of how Violate handles animations.

Maybe try selecting him in console and using the command "playidle  InitializeMTGraphInstant".  That will reset all of his internal animation variables.  Not sure if that will help in this case but it won't hurt anything.

Thank you! I will try that.

I also decided to try him out as the rescued settlers "best friend" (they did seem very keen after seeing their captors slaughtered) and the same thing happens there when it is consensual.

3 hours ago, Will55 said:

Hopefully the last time I bother you here:

is there anyway of converting F4 json presets to SSE jslot presets?

I managed to turn the json into an xml but divining Nifs from either seems impossible and please no lectures on how different F4 is to SSE as even a digital moron like myself realizes that.

I ask as after 15 years of TES/F3-4 I have finally found my ideal female body for a game and although I am told that it is unrealistic, I have seen such in RL if rarely so, as such beauty is so ephemeral.

I'm not aware of anything like that, but also it has absolutely nothing to do with AAF, and this is the AAF support thread. Maybe ask in the LooksMenu support forum (on Nexus)?

17 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I'm not aware of anything like that, but also it has absolutely nothing to do with AAF, and this is the AAF support thread. Maybe ask in the LooksMenu support forum (on Nexus)?

It was merely a desperately hopeful punt but thanks for the reply anyway.

I have already searched high and low.

Re-installing everything associated with AAF has totally screwed my game and I should have known better.

8 hours ago, Will55 said:

It was merely a desperately hopeful punt but thanks for the reply anyway.

I have already searched high and low.

Re-installing everything associated with AAF has totally screwed my game and I should have known better.

Join the club of gamers who cannot leave stuff be. The more we are told to not touch, the closer our fingers get to that red button. AAF and its byproducts reinstall should not hurt anything unless your main issue has nothing to do with AAF. Time to check other suspects?

12 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Join the club of gamers who cannot leave stuff be. The more we are told to not touch, the closer our fingers get to that red button. AAF and its byproducts reinstall should not hurt anything unless your main issue has nothing to do with AAF. Time to check other suspects?

Can't get this off my screen. It's bright green because there are multiple copies overlapping each other. I used to get rid of it by exiting the game, but that no longer happens. If you could remind me how to get rid of this, I'd be grateful.

:thumbsup:

20220223215739_1.jpg

12 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Well hell, now this won't go away........

20220223221715_1.jpg

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Can't get this off my screen. It's bright green because there are multiple copies overlapping each other. I used to get rid of it by exiting the game, but that no longer happens. If you could remind me how to get rid of this, I'd be grateful.

20220223215739_1.jpg

If restart will not kill it, I would reload AAF.

14 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I've never seen it get stuck on the screen. Normally the HOME key on your keyboard should toggle it on and off.

15 hours ago, VonHelton said:

20220223215739_1.jpg

Maybe we could get a key press to remove it if it gets stuck??

On 2/24/2022 at 1:27 AM, maddadicusrex said:

Yes. We always hope that we can improve the game by just another mod.

Actually it was the AAF line as I simply re-arranged the mod sequence to one different from that of "the "fucking manual" (as I had originally) and it fixed the problems.

My next crisis was a loss of rear panel sound after a thermal paste replacement and I still cannot get my futa to work or her dildo to be automatically equipped if she remains female.

Life would be so boring without this constant stream of minor disasters. If I had any sense I would go back to my male char and just spread the seed.

BTW  Children of atom slaves make good workers on farms but never shut-up.

Hey guys! This might be the wrong, so I'm sorry if it is. Basically, I'm wondering how to fix this pregnancy meshing conflict with Heather. It only happens with her. That is there, because she's preggers. Every other lady doesn't have that issue. Anyone know why this is happening? Thanks!

ScreenShot3.png

13 minutes ago, EMack114 said:

This might be the wrong, so I'm sorry if it is.

Yes, whatever you've got going on with body morphs has nothing to do with AAF, so you'll probably get a better answer if you ask in the support forum for whatever body replacer or pregnancy mods you're using.

13 minutes ago, EMack114 said:

Basically, I'm wondering how to fix this pregnancy meshing conflict with Heather. It only happens with her. That is there, because she's preggers. Every other lady doesn't have that issue. Anyone know why this is happening?

I really can't tell from your screenshot what the problem is, but as mentioned this is not the appropriate topic to be asking in for help with pregnancy body morphs, and since you don't mention what other mods you're using I don't have any specific suggestions as to where to ask for help with them.

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, whatever you've got going on with body morphs has nothing to do with AAF, so you'll probably get a better answer if you ask in the support forum for whatever body replacer or pregnancy mods you're using.

I really can't tell from your screenshot what the problem is, but as mentioned this is not the appropriate topic to be asking in for help with pregnancy body morphs, and since you don't mention what other mods you're using I don't have any specific suggestions as to where to ask for help with them.

Thanks, brother, I really appreciate your help. If I may, I just have one last question. Can you tell me what the Double Bed Prewar Message means? I know I have to install the SSEX Mod and RUFT animations; easy day. But I'm not sure what the Double Bed Message is about. If this is the wrong place, let me know and I'll keep it moving. Thanks for you guys' hard work and support!

ScreenShot9.png

9 hours ago, EMack114 said:

Can you tell me what the Double Bed Prewar Message means?

Some animation you have installed is referring to a furniture record for its location, but that furniture name is not defined. Usually this happens because of mixing an animation patch mod with a different version of some animation pack than it was built for. Carefully review the patches you're installing and if they say they're for a specific version of some animation set, then that's what you need to install. It can also happen if you're using more than one animation patch mod which each alter the same animations in incompatible ways. Alternatively, don't use animation patch mods if you can stand to avoid them.

On 2/27/2022 at 7:22 AM, VonHelton said:

Can I get a keypress to remove this from my screen? The Home Key ain't getting rid of it.....As you can see, I've got multiple instances of it as well, all overlapping the other. MAKE IT STOP.

20220223215739_1.jpg

It wouldn't be good UX practice to add "Fix x issue" buttons. It's better to figure out how it got to this state, fix and then avoid the same steps.

I have seen this happen a couple times. I'm not sure exactly what would cause it. But, I think it has to do with some order of uninstalling/saving/reinstalling AAF. For some reason it loads the swf multiple times.

Starting a new game should fix it. But, to keep the same save I think you'll need to use a Save Cleaner.

Edited by dagobaking
8 hours ago, dagobaking said:

It wouldn't be good UX practice to add "Fix x issue" buttons. It's better to figure out how it got to this state, fix and then avoid the same steps.

I have seen this happen a couple times. I'm not sure exactly what would cause it. But, I think it has to do with some order of uninstalling/saving/reinstalling AAF. For some reason it loads the swf multiple times.

Starting a new game should fix it. But, to keep the same save I think you'll need to use a Save Cleaner.

I'll delete all my saves & start a new game & see if it happens again.