Is there a hotkey to switch female and male positions? Because that just randomly happened while I was browsing the available animations with Page Up and Page Down.

Also, is changing animations supposed to be buggy? Because depending on the animation it randomly chooses when sex starts, it basically locks me out of certain animations, like Leito's, whereas if the animation AAF selects when sex starts is one of Leito's, I can browse other people's and his just fine.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I think it is AAF related, since it happens with Random Shenanigans as well as the old Autonomy enhanced. I've set them both to 10 % lesbian and 10 % gay. Now, whenever a gay event starts, the actors are several feet apart. They're going through the motions, so the right animations are triggering, but they're far apart.

And there's another thing I'd like to have some advice on. This one happens when using SEU. When I change the hairstyle of my player to a different style I used when starting the game, the hair is stretched to the sky when having sex.

On 4/17/2020 at 11:02 AM, dagobaking said:

There are options to send log events to a file in the ini.

Hi there - got it working, basically removed everything relating to AAF and then re-installed it one by one until I descovered the culprit that was causing the UI issue.

All working now.

Thanks once again for a great mod.

2 hours ago, 1000101011 said:

Hi there - got it working, basically removed everything relating to AAF and then re-installed it one by one until I descovered the culprit that was causing the UI issue.

All working now.

Thanks once again for a great mod.

And the Culprit was???????     Please do tell us as it mite help someone like youself someday.   

22 hours ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

Is there a hotkey to switch female and male positions? Because that just randomly happened while I was browsing the available animations with Page Up and Page Down.

Also, is changing animations supposed to be buggy? Because depending on the animation it randomly chooses when sex starts, it basically locks me out of certain animations, like Leito's, whereas if the animation AAF selects when sex starts is one of Leito's, I can browse other people's and his just fine.

There is not a hotkey for that switch. However, I believe that some mods may make variations of the same animation for different gender combos (which I think should be a best practice for that issue).

Another possibility is that the animation has no gender assignments so that either actor can randomly be in either role.

What you describe about changing animations does not sound like a bug at all. The animations you can scroll through can be filtered in many different ways depending on the actors chosen, the location and settings sent to AAF from the mod starting the animation.

16 hours ago, cossayos said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I think it is AAF related, since it happens with Random Shenanigans as well as the old Autonomy enhanced. I've set them both to 10 % lesbian and 10 % gay. Now, whenever a gay event starts, the actors are several feet apart. They're going through the motions, so the right animations are triggering, but they're far apart.

Sounds like an issue with one of the packs you have installed. Presumably one that was originally made for Fourplay which used an offset system.

16 hours ago, cossayos said:

And there's another thing I'd like to have some advice on. This one happens when using SEU. When I change the hairstyle of my player to a different style I used when starting the game, the hair is stretched to the sky when having sex.

Not an AAF issue.

15 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Sounds like an issue with one of the packs you have installed. Presumably one that was originally made for Fourplay which used an offset system.

Yeah, thanks.

I forgot that I needed the "patch to bang them all" instead of the Leito patches.

Well, that's what you get for fiddling with a working game setup. Now no animations are triggered. Neither using SEU nor Random Shenanigans.

I guess there's something wrong with my setup. AAF loads but is stuck at 80% when loading a game. Using any hotkey results in nothing at all. I tried to reinstall all the animation packs, reinstalled AAF itself, but no dice. No animation is triggered anymore.

Would be grateful for any advice short of reinstalling the whole game.

Edit: Nevermind. Managed to get it running again, by installing and testing it one by one.

2 hours ago, loversusers said:

hi I have a question regarding animation control.  is there a xml config or hotkey to let player control when to end current stage and move on to the next?  this is like skyrim sexlab not auto advance option and advance using a hotkey.

or even better is there a mod similar to skyrim's separate orgasm mod.

the community has come a long way though, what difference two years can make.  now some animations I have tried look similar to what is available in skyrim, though the physics deparment is still a bit off as it just got new support recently.

You can cycle forward and backward through the animations by using the pgup/pgdown but if your looking for a repeat key then no not that I have seen. but would love to see a pause button. ?

6 hours ago, Grundvigs69 said:

Is there a AAF for Skrim SE? Or Skyrim?

No. I did consider starting the project for Skyrim SE. But, I lost patience over the drama regarding who was going to make SKSE64 for it (the disappearance of behippo and the cult following left in that wake etc.).

I'm hoping that the next TES sequel will still use Flash (known among modders as Scaleform) for the UI. If they do, I will almost certainly make an AAF version for it.

FWIW SIDE NOTE: Because the animation section is not made available in the CreationKit for Skyrim by Bethesda, FNIS would be needed for an AAF in Skyrim.

44 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

I'm hoping that the next TES sequel will still use Flash (known among modders as Scaleform) for the UI. If they do, I will almost certainly make an AAF version for it

Please don't shoot the messenger! " you had better start making backup's of it as they stop updating it this year from what I hear. "  

33 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Flash will come to an end this year. sorry

It's pretty much been ended for years already. I don't think this would change whether or not Bethesda uses it.

If Adobe stops selling it. Most likely some other company would buy it. Who knows. It could make a come-back.

11 hours ago, dagobaking said:

It's pretty much been ended for years already. I don't think this would change whether or not Bethesda uses it.

If Adobe stops selling it. Most likely some other company would buy it. Who knows. It could make a come-back.

You have a point.  as I see Unreal Engine are using Havok now..

11 hours ago, dagobaking said:

I read that there is a push to make Flash open-source. That could be an interesting development. Nothing has really stepped up to take its place since it was pushed out.

Please let's hope so as this will be good for yourself, web developer's and streamer's a like. I'm a big fan of open source especially since what Adobe did to Venezuela  by switching off licence's.

Hii,

Would it be possible to add an "isCompanion" idendifier to AAF. The "isPlayer" & "isFemale" identifiers are very useful in setting up the equipment xml file. I tried adding a custom keyword to the companion Actor profile (using creation kit), and although this is recognised by the console command 'haskeyword', AAF ignores it. I understand that this is a low priority request, but it would be very useful in future updates of AAF. Thanks as always for the work you do.

10 hours ago, satanfist said:

Hii,

Would it be possible to add an "isCompanion" idendifier to AAF. The "isPlayer" & "isFemale" identifiers are very useful in setting up the equipment xml file. I tried adding a custom keyword to the companion Actor profile (using creation kit), and although this is recognised by the console command 'haskeyword', AAF ignores it. I understand that this is a low priority request, but it would be very useful in future updates of AAF. Thanks as always for the work you do.

Yes. That shouldn't be too hard to add given AAF already can track companions. It might require the Unlimited Companion Framework to be installed.

Dago, thanks for this mod. It looks incredible and I'm eager to try it. I have a quick question - I read through about ten pages of comments and wasn't able to find an answer:

Does AAF work out of the box with any female and male body?

I've read a few installation guides which suggests that AAF users must choose from a small list of female/male bodies (Fusion Girl, BodyTalk, CBBE, etc). I would love to use this mod with my favorite female/male bodies - Atomic Beauty and Atomic Muscle. Is this feasible?

Thanks again for any help you're able to give me.

11 hours ago, Vrailis said:

I've read a few installation guides which suggests that AAF users must choose from a small list of female/male bodies (Fusion Girl, BodyTalk, CBBE, etc). I would love to use this mod with my favorite female/male bodies - Atomic Beauty and Atomic Muscle. Is this feasible?

Yes. AAF primarily just plays animations that aren't included. So, as long as the animations you use are compatible with the skeleton being used (as far as I know all bodies are compatible with both vanilla and Zex skeletons) AAF will work the same with them.

What they might be referring to in guides is that some bodies have different morphs. That can cause issues with characters appearing erect or not. But, I believe that has been generally sorted out as long as newer files are used.

8 hours ago, RickCrimes said:

My AAF Unlocks my games framerate cap everytime I open the menu, any ideas why?

I don't see how AAF would change that. So, I'm thinking this is probably something else you have installed that has "Home" set as a hotkey.

On 4/27/2020 at 2:18 PM, Vrailis said:

Dago, thanks for this mod. It looks incredible and I'm eager to try it. I have a quick question - I read through about ten pages of comments and wasn't able to find an answer:

Thanks again for any help you're able to give me.

AAF dose not have requirements for the bodies, this lies with the animation packs, the atomic beauty will work with all, although you will be lacking the animated vag if supported, has for the male most of the amim packs and patches support the Body Talk morphs, and with additional patching the EVB bodies, so if your atomic muscle body uses any of these morphs you should be fine

Hi, after installing the latest version of this mod, I now have over 300/1000 aww fuck it just a biblical amount of errors stemming from all the pose mods saying "the animation is too short and please tag has a pose if it is one", all this alcohol/ mentally ocd hazed person asks is how and where to add this tag so I can reduce my prozak intake