9 hours ago, SAC said:

Emerging behavior, basically. I would like the female to have a 50% chance of removing the torso equipment. Although I am using a number of revealing outfits in my leveled lists (and I have, consequently, disabled unequip for females), sometimes I wished they would be naked, and it's tiresome and "unimersive" to unequip them from console during the act. I am hoping that a 50% chance of torso unequip to have an overall better chance of producing more consistently satisfactory results (of course that's up to chance, hence "emerging behavior")

Do you use the HighHeelSystem mod?

2 hours ago, SAC said:

I understand what you mean, but still I want to try to introduce some randomness to it. I'll try to do it on my end, but I'm not sure which function should I look at - would it be updateEquipment from the main quest script? TY

There is a function to manually apply an equipmentSet: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/API/ApplyEquipmentSet.md#!function-applyequipmentset

So, you could make a function that listens for an AAF scene to start, and when it does it does a 50 percent random roll and if true it applies a custom equipmentSet with the item you want to add half the time.

8 hours ago, dagobaking said:

There is a function to manually apply an equipmentSet: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/API/ApplyEquipmentSet.md#!function-applyequipmentset

So, you could make a function that listens for an AAF scene to start, and when it does it does a 50 percent random roll and if true it applies a custom equipmentSet with the item you want to add half the time.

Sounds exactly like what I need, the only problem is that I don't know how to make a function that listens for an AAF scene to start (although that could be mighty useful indeed)

13 minutes ago, djay135 said:

So does anybody have help to why my menu will not open the sex scenes?

Do you have AAF installed correctly with no errors on screen after you load game and did you follow the guides to ensure you have everything you need for AAF to function properly. I'll start there so I can determine where you are stuck.

16 minutes ago, walkin said:

Do you have AAF installed correctly with no errors on screen after you load game and did you follow the guides to ensure you have everything you need for AAF to function properly. I'll start there so I can determine where you are stuck.

Yea I do. It shows up when I press home and it says one of the themes are installed, but pressing enter doesn’t bring up scenes. I have Leito installed but his stuff doesn’t show, did I uninstall wrong?

7 minutes ago, djay135 said:

Yea I do. It shows up when I press home and it says one of the themes are installed, but pressing enter doesn’t bring up scenes. I have Leito installed but his stuff doesn’t show, did I uninstall wrong?

Give me a second, I'm a little rusty, its been quite a while since Ive played or been active here. I just want to go check for myself quick.

22 minutes ago, djay135 said:

When you hit the "Home" key is the AAF wizard coming up in the top right corner. If so when you hit "Enter" is there a second screen that comes up in the middle of your screen

23 minutes ago, walkin said:

When you hit the "Home" key is the AAF wizard coming up in the top right corner. If so when you hit "Enter" is there a second screen that comes up in the middle of your screen

Yea that’s what I mean enter doesn’t show anything, but yes home key shows wizard 

7 minutes ago, djay135 said:

Yea that’s what I mean enter doesn’t show anything, but yes home key shows wizard 

That's odd. When you hit enter it should show the set up for a scene (scene) or the set up for trouble shooting (Admin) AAF. Maybe for one reason or another the enter key on your keyboard isn't working properly or its tied to another function for some reason. Don't know what to say about that. If AAF is loading up properly with no errors left on your screen and the wizard shows up in the top right corner of your screen when you hit the home key, then hitting the enter key should bring up the next menu. Im not sure how I could recreate this problem on my rig to figure out whats going on, its weird. Or it could be something stupid Im just not thinking of.

The one thing you can do is assign the enter key to a different key and see if using a different key solves the issue. To make it easy to check this and explain how if you don't know how, we'll do it like this. We'll assign the "Enter" key to the letter "C" on your keyboard and check to see if that works.

To do this you navigate to your AAF folder and open it. On my system its in Steam/SteamApps/Common/Fallout4/Data/AAF. It could be somewhere else on your system depending on what mod manager you are using but basically you want to get to and find this folder. In this folder go to AAF settings.xml and open this file using notepad or whatever you use. Scroll down to the hotkeys section and you will see a bunch of functions for AAF with a number for a value that is used in AAF.  The value and number being used for the "enter" key is the 9th one down and the assigned value it has is 13. Without changing anything else just change the value of "13" to the value of "67" and then save and close the file. Now load up your game hit the home key  to call up the wizard then instead of hitting the enter key hit the "C" key and see if it takes you to the next menu and then let me know what happened.

42 minutes ago, walkin said:

That's odd. When you hit enter it should show the set up for a scene (scene) or the set up for trouble shooting (Admin) AAF. Maybe for one reason or another the enter key on your keyboard isn't working properly or its tied to another function for some reason. Don't know what to say about that. If AAF is loading up properly with no errors left on your screen and the wizard shows up in the top right corner of your screen when you hit the home key, then hitting the enter key should bring up the next menu. Im not sure how I could recreate this problem on my rig to figure out whats going on, its weird. Or it could be something stupid Im just not thinking of.

The one thing you can do is assign the enter key to a different key and see if using a different key solves the issue. To make it easy to check this and explain how if you don't know how, we'll do it like this. We'll assign the "Enter" key to the letter "C" on your keyboard and check to see if that works.

To do this you navigate to your AAF folder and open it. On my system its in Steam/SteamApps/Common/Fallout4/Data/AAF. It could be somewhere else on your system depending on what mod manager you are using but basically you want to get to and find this folder. In this folder go to AAF settings.xml and open this file using notepad or whatever you use. Scroll down to the hotkeys section and you will see a bunch of functions for AAF with a number for a value that is used in AAF.  The value and number being used for the "enter" key is the 9th one down and the assigned value it has is 13. Without changing anything else just change the value of "13" to the value of "67" and then save and close the file. Now load up your game hit the home key  to call up the wizard then instead of hitting the enter key hit the "C" key and see if it takes you to the next menu and then let me know what happened.

The weird things is when I press enter it shows a loop symbol up top

4 hours ago, djay135 said:

ok guys is this better than four -play?

I might be able to answer this. But, I first need to know if you are better than the other users?

3 hours ago, SAC said:

Sounds exactly like what I need, the only problem is that I don't know how to make a function that listens for an AAF scene to start (although that could be mighty useful indeed)

Yes. It's a pretty key part of the API where a lot of info is sent that can be used to trigger things, etc.

It is described here, along with an example of setting it up: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/API/OnSceneInit.md#!event-onsceneinit

22 hours ago, walkin said:

Not sure what you mean by a loop symbol. Did you try what I suggested

I have same issue AAF installs with no issue when i try to run it i press home. The symbol top right of the screen appears then i hit enter

The top right screen symbol goes through the loading animation but nothing comes up. No window appears to chose animations.

This happened with the latest version the older one i had installed worked fine. 

Edited : I did uninstall all the animation mods that use AAF and reinstalled them one by one, testing if AAF works each time. 

As soon as i installed 

AAF refused to open When i press enter.

AAF loads with no issue, Pressing Home works as normal but Enter doesnt do anything other than trigger the load animation of AAF icon top right side of the screen. 

SavageCubbage animation pack worked with the older version of AAF, before i upgraded to the new version 97b

New version of AAF works with older version of SavageCubbage animation pack.  1.0.4

I hope this info helps resolve the issue.

20 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Yes. It's a pretty key part of the API where a lot of info is sent that can be used to trigger things, etc.

It is described here, along with an example of setting it up: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/API/OnSceneInit.md#!event-onsceneinit

Thank you very much indeed! But wouldn't unequipping the clothes during the scene (by the use of this event) prevent the clothes being re-equipped after the end of the scene?

Also, I have never figured out: there is supposed to be a hotkey "/" = equipment manager, but I have never been able to trigger it. Meaning I keep pressing / during a scene and nothing seems to happen. What is that for?

2 hours ago, SAC said:

Thank you very much indeed! But wouldn't unequipping the clothes during the scene (by the use of this event) prevent the clothes being re-equipped after the end of the scene?

IIRC it should keep track and restore it. If it doesn't, you can always make a reverse equipmentSet and appy it manually the same way after receiving a scene ending event.

2 hours ago, SAC said:

Also, I have never figured out: there is supposed to be a hotkey "/" = equipment manager, but I have never been able to trigger it. Meaning I keep pressing / during a scene and nothing seems to happen. What is that for?

The key is "\" rather than "/".

2 hours ago, ElysianDisclosure said:

Got some sort of UI bug that hours of searching and and testing couldn't make go away so I finally gave up and asked. Why is the whole AAF mod like this? All the menu's have dollar signs too. My load order, for this screen shot, is just the DLC's AAF.esm and Looksmenu.esp

What language is your game in and what mod manager did you use?