20 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Good point. The doppelganger would never be invisible. But, the PC body would.

It appears that he has some circumstance where another mod starts applying its own routines on the PC while he is still in an AAF animation. Like maybe trying to run AAF and FourPlay animations at the same time. ie. Incorrect installation/conflicting mods.

YEP... The only time I got weird shit like what he is experiencing (but slightly different) is when I did that. Even if he can show a doppleganger. .. doesn't mean anything. Nobody else is having that issue, at least he hasn't shown that issue and others aren't chiming in on current issues they are having that he is having. So likely the reason is something he is doing on his end. You can get some weird shit if you start fucking around with the mod not knowing what you are doing.. Remember the slow mo ravens? I thought it was the mod, I swore it had to be the mod, ended up being a bad save/upgrade. That was on a mod list with nothing more than the bare min of AAF and its requirements and I believe 2 animations mod and a pose mod. That was it.

Oh, I also remember magical fuck ghost as well. Much like what @VonHelton was saying he was getting (not completely though) Ended up being a bad upgrade/Save. clean install, save, etc, and all went back to normal.

6 minutes ago, Simquisitor said:

Unrelated but.. how do i stop getting notified or block when a "certain" person comments here? I follow this thread because i'm interested in how AAF development is going, not deal or put up with entitlement.

Just hover over their name, and click ignore user:

image.png.fc730bd0733c1a37c91d64566165dbef.png

It will take you to a page where you can set which ignore flags you wish to apply. 

Cheers! 

57 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

LOL.........Whatever this program spits out will have to be taken as legit........Can't wait to use it.

?

Unfortunately that would show is you are having a problem on your end. Something you did to cause it. 

Bugs have to be repeatable before they can be reasonably credible. You are the only person experiencing this. Sorry to say this.

I reported may bugs successfully when I was working on the pre-release versions with @dagobaking and others. They were able to be repeated and verified by others under the same conditions.  From time to time I reported what I thought was a bug only to find out it wasn't repeatable and it was, embarrassingly on my end. :(

So in order to report a bug.. you have to be able to repeat it. Show others what is happening, load orders, locations, NPC, and various conditions that cause it. THEN it is a bug and can be fixed. Until then I don't see how anything can be done. 

3 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Just hover over their name, and click ignore user:

image.png.fc730bd0733c1a37c91d64566165dbef.png

It will take you to a page where you can set which ignore flags you wish to apply. 

Cheers! 

And that will block all post from that user. their name will still be reported on the page entry but only their name. You have to click on it to view what they posted. I use the same process on some select individuals.  Highly advice using it if someone is a bothersome person distracting or preventing you from enjoying the site.  Cleans up the thread quite nicely.

17 hours ago, VonHelton said:

This invisible entity got someone pregnant........And the name was MINE. So yea, it has to be the doppelganger.

As noted earlier, the doppelganger is deleted rather than made invisible.

The PC is made invisible while the doppelganger is on the screen. And all kinds of mods other than AAF do things to the PC. That is most likely what is happening in your case.

3 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Nope.........But if AAF isn't fixed, I might consider trying it.

I would prefer if you could figure out how to enjoy AAF. So, I am not writing this out of spite or anything. But, please do use another animation mod. All things considered I just don't think it's a good fit for how you approach modding.

Thank you for giving AAF a shot.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

Much like what @VonHelton was saying he was getting (not completely though) Ended up being a bad upgrade/Save. clean install, save, etc, and all went back to normal.

Yep. A lot of bad things are caused by broken saves. On top of that, when he explained his upgrade process and we pointed out in technical terms why his process will break saves he disagreed and argued about it.

Can't help people who are unwilling to learn what is wrong and adjust.

The doppelganger is set to alpha 0 for a second before it is deleted so that it feels more seamless when switching back to the PC.

I turned that line off just to test and make sure that the doppelganger really is getting deleted. Yep. It disappears when deleted as expected.

Per Bethesda docs, Delete can be delayed if a reference to the doppelganger is stored in another script. But, even then, I'm pretty sure the character is removed from the screen. They just aren't flushed from memory until that script removes them from the reference variable. And either way, that isn't something that can be controlled from AAF. It would need to be discovered which mod does that and fixed there.

20 minutes ago, Badtanker said:

Would the mod that could be causing this problem be written for aaf or could a 4play one that was scripted to do the same be causing interference with the doppelganger?

If it's taking over the invisible PC during an AAF animation it would most likely be something like 4Play running at the same time. Though, it's not impossible that some kind of random encounter mod for AAF is somehow taking control of the PC while another animation already started.

If it's a matter of the doppelganger not being deleted because a reference to it is stored somewhere it would be a mod made for AAF that stores a reference to the doppelganger.

It's on the issue reporter to figure out which mod in their build is conflicting and include that in the issue description.

First off, this is amazing work. Thanks for the innovations!

That said, I have have a question.

This is probably covered somewhere in the prior 186 pages of comments, but I have to ask.... Is there a potential development on the horizon that would allow actors to switch places mid-animation, as was possible in that "other" previous framework?

Seems like actors might take turns driving, especially f/f actors.

22 minutes ago, alwaysfun4319 said:

This is probably covered somewhere in the prior 186 pages of comments, but I have to ask.... Is there a potential development on the horizon that would allow actors to switch places mid-animation, as was possible in that "other" previous framework?

In theory this could be possible from an external mod that tracks animations and switches actor orders on button press, etc.

I also had this phenomenon that my pc was invisible. But that had nothing to do with AAF! I quickly identified the cause in my game. It was a mod that I had downloaded from the nexus. This mod had changed my skeleton.nif. 

15 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

their name will still be reported on the page entry but only their name. 

Nope. Click on all 4 boxes & the  name's gone too. He was nothing but a shit-stirrer anyways, let alone made any mods for Fallout 4.

Should've silenced him earlier, but I didn't think he'd continue to be such a horses' ass........

?

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Nope. Click on all 4 boxes & the  name's gone too. He was nothing but a shit-stirrer anyways, let alone made any mods for Fallout 4.

Should've silenced him earlier, but I didn't think he'd continue to be such a horses' ass........

?

I meant that the post created by an individual will show up but only to show you wanted it hidden. I'd show you an example but I want to be respectful to those that I have blocked. You have to go and manually click on and accept the dialogue (forget what it is currently, sorry) then you can see what they posted. Useful tool on a site. Better than breaking down and starting a thread war with someone over difference of opinion.

Actually many times the person you are blocking appreciates being blocked as you don't see their post and get tempted to post a response ;) Some had stated they blocked me and I was like "THANK FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!! "   ;)    LOL.

Unfortunately I can't help you further. As I stated in the reply to your PM... I don't have the time to personally install and test AAF and the list of mods you are using to see if it is happening on my end. at least not to do it properly in such a manner as to do  proper bug report to @dagobaking  (for good or bad) I have been wanting to update my MO / Tutorial profile for some time but havne't been able to. I will chime in if when I do. Perhaps this weekend? No promises. If so I will let you know.

2 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I meant that the post created by an individual will show up but only to show you wanted it hidden. I'd show you an example but I want to be respectful to those that I have blocked. You have to go and manually click on and accept the dialogue (forget what it is currently, sorry) then you can see what they posted. Useful tool on a site. Better than breaking down and starting a thread war with someone over difference of opinion.

Actually many times the person you are blocking appreciates being blocked as you don't see their post and get tempted to post a response ;) Some had stated they blocked me and I was like "THANK FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!! "   ;)    LOL.

Unfortunately I can't help you further. As I stated in the reply to your PM... I don't have the time to personally install and test AAF and the list of mods you are using to see if it is happening on my end. at least not to do it properly in such a manner as to do  proper bug report to @dagobaking  (for good or bad) I have been wanting to update my MO / Tutorial profile for some time but havne't been able to. I will chime in if when I do. Perhaps this weekend? No promises. If so I will let you know.

LOL.......I'm not interested in what he posted. He's had an attitude since day 1, and I'm not the only one he's verbally attacked. I should've blocked him back then, but I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

As for AAF, it will continue to spit out the same errors "AAF can't find _________ animation" until Dago fixes it & not one second before. The patches other people are doing should be looked at as temporary fixes until AAF itself is fixed.

I should be able to do a fresh install of Fallout 4, install AAF & install Savage Cabbage & everything should run. Instead, I get numerous errors & have to go hunting for patches.

?

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

LOL.......I'm not interested in what he posted. He's had an attitude since day 1, and I'm not the only one he's verbally attacked. I should've blocked him back then, but I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

As for AAF, it will continue to spit out the same errors "AAF can't find _________ animation" until Dago fixes it & not one second before. The patches other people are doing should be looked at as temporary fixes until AAF itself is fixed.

I should be able to do a fresh install of Fallout 4, install AAF & install Savage Cabbage & everything should run. Instead, I get numerous errors & have to go hunting for patches.

?

Hi VonHelton,

I feel your pain, and I am sure a lot of others do as well. But, AAF is doing exactly what it is advertised to do. It is allowing animations by mod authors to be integrated into the game.  There are a lot of animation packages available and a few mods that integrate them. AAF is not the problem. AFF errors of "can't find _________ animation" is because the XML files from some mods reference animations that don't exist in other XML files and every time a new patch or update comes out it overwrites existing files. If any line or stage has different wording it causes the AAF init to show an error (as it should, so that we know there is a problem that needs to be fixed).  

What would be great is if everyone working on the animations and tags could collaborate and release updates as a single package. That way, one update would be required without having to uninstall multiple mods, installing new update then reinstall old mods (or vise versa) in a specific undocumented order.

I have have over 50 hours of game time in my current build. I started with AAF with RSE and now have AAF with all RSEE mods plus violate, SEU, Harassment, Magno, and some others. They all work. All animations work. All quests work. I have not had to reload FO4 or start any new games due to corruption of game files. The only issues that I ever have are updates to the XML files from animation files. Sometimes it will take me most of a day to work out the bugs after an update but, I enjoy the challenge.

As for AAF itself. I do not think it is the cause of any bugs (other than when it changed the AAF save method from external to internal causing saves to not load (bragging. I figured that one out).

AAf allows everything to work and is doing a good job of it. It is up to the modders animators and patch makers to ensure the their updated XML files do not conflict with what is already installed from other mods (or to give instructions on how to make them compatible).

Then again, nobody is doing this for money or fame. So, if we can't figure it out WGOS.

I guess what I am trying to get at, is that all of us perverts want a great open world game that emulates a altered version of real life. Meaning; adventure, sex, blood, and consequences, with no real world consequences.

What I am trying to get at, is that in order achieve that goal, we all need to Figure this shit out as we go along. No bashing, just helping.

By the way Von. I am in no way bashing anything you have said now or in any past posts. You have been more than helpful to lots of people and helped solved many issues that users have had (including me).

I have also tried emulating your issue with the mysterious doppelganger (no luck recreating it)

Though, I am not sure about your failing love with Dogmeat. My Dogmeat has always loved me without fail ( we are talking animations here?)

And to the AAF creators, Please keep up the good work!!! (just wish it was as simple as Skyrim)

3 hours ago, VonHelton said:

?

Believe me when I say the issue you are experiencing are related to animation packs, overlays and other patches. NOT AAF itself.
I experienced a few of the issues you have had through repeated testing of different versions of AAF I've found no difference, the only way I fixed stuff was by wiping and uninstalling a lot of old stuff, to the point where I got my NMM so broken it was impossible to have working again despite multiple reinstalls and updates. I had no choice but to wipe everything and change to MO2 to return my game to functionality.

2 hours ago, KyLeeKu said:

Hi VonHelton,

I feel your pain, and I am sure a lot of others do as well. But, AAF is doing exactly what it is advertised to do. It is allowing animations by mod authors to be integrated into the game.  There are a lot of animation packages available and a few mods that integrate them. AAF is not the problem. AFF errors of "can't find _________ animation" is because the XML files from some mods reference animations that don't exist in other XML files and every time a new patch or update comes out it overwrites existing files. If any line or stage has different wording it causes the AAF init to show an error (as it should, so that we know there is a problem that needs to be fixed).  

What would be great is if everyone working on the animations and tags could collaborate and release updates as a single package. That way, one update would be required without having to uninstall multiple mods, installing new update then reinstall old mods (or vise versa) in a specific undocumented order.

I have have over 50 hours of game time in my current build. I started with AAF with RSE and now have AAF with all RSEE mods plus violate, SEU, Harassment, Magno, and some others. They all work. All animations work. All quests work. I have not had to reload FO4 or start any new games due to corruption of game files. The only issues that I ever have are updates to the XML files from animation files. Sometimes it will take me most of a day to work out the bugs after an update but, I enjoy the challenge.

As for AAF itself. I do not think it is the cause of any bugs (other than when it changed the AAF save method from external to internal causing saves to not load (bragging. I figured that one out).

AAf allows everything to work and is doing a good job of it. It is up to the modders animators and patch makers to ensure the their updated XML files do not conflict with what is already installed from other mods (or to give instructions on how to make them compatible).

Then again, nobody is doing this for money or fame. So, if we can't figure it out WGOS.

I guess what I am trying to get at, is that all of us perverts want a great open world game that emulates a altered version of real life. Meaning; adventure, sex, blood, and consequences, with no real world consequences.

What I am trying to get at, is that in order achieve that goal, we all need to Figure this shit out as we go along. No bashing, just helping.

By the way Von. I am in no way bashing anything you have said now or in any past posts. You have been more than helpful to lots of people and helped solved many issues that users have had (including me).

I have also tried emulating your issue with the mysterious doppelganger (no luck recreating it)

Though, I am not sure about your failing love with Dogmeat. My Dogmeat has always loved me without fail ( we are talking animations here?)

And to the AAF creators, Please keep up the good work!!! (just wish it was as simple as Skyrim)

Nicely said, currently there are a lot of issues relating to the updates of Leito's and SavageCabbage's animation packs mostly caused by incorrect installations of xml files meant for the older packs. We are collaborating behind the scenes on Discord a lot more than people see here. The system will have so many cool features eventually but that means it has a huge web of how all the xml stuff interacts. We are all so busy on our pieces of the puzzle that most updates aren't going to cause issues now. It's more problems like format changes in Animation packs etc. I lot of this stuff took shortcuts in the early days to basically make it functional for users and test what we could do so now we are experiencing growth with more modders doing smaller fringe stuff and we need to make the rsources the frame work uses more future proof and bulletproof.

5 hours ago, KyLeeKu said:

I'm not bashing, I'm just tired of all the patches. As for fixing AAF, what's the difference between AAF Alpha & AAF Beta?

THE DOPPELGANGER.

The advent of the doppelganger causes there to be 2 skins on human male & human female & I think Super Mutant as well. One skin (female) is CBBE default, and is worn while just running around the Commonwealth. The second is the skin I made in Bodyslide. This skin (female) shows up during the animations. This second skin has elongated nipples & bigger boobies. For the men, the default body is just the opposite. The body used in just running around is the Bodyslide (with aroused pecker) and the one used in sex is the flaccid default.

This ONLY started happening after the advent of the doppelganger. I can just about guarantee that if I go back to an AAF alpha pre-doppelganger, most of the problems in my build would disappear.

I am running a MALE character. My computer is running AMD 8500 Black CPU, and my video cards are GeForce 950's. I don't have any poses installed, because I was led to believe they are no longer necessary.

?

20190113070700_1.jpg