@VonHelton You've been told multiple times how to fix your own fucking AAF install, but like the absolute fucking idiot you are, you choose to ignore, argue and assume everyone but you is wrong and treat them as if they're incompetent, even down to the mod author.

You've been told multiple times that deviation from the install instructions and the instructions given to you for support are done at your own risk, yet despite this you insist on blaming everything but your own damn idiocy for your problems. The doppleganger has nothing to do with your issue, as you have been told on multiple pages already. But despite this, your single brain cell can't seem to comprehend that, so you continue to clog up the support thread with useless issues and arguing with the mod author, who has been giving you the absolute patience of a motherfucking saint, something you are absolutely continuing to run thinner each time. 

You've been told by the Author, You've been told by the moderators, You've been told by other people. Your fucking issue is not a result of AAF or it's systems, as you're one of the minority who has had this issue and you are one of the special idiots who refuse to listen to the ways to fix your problem, It's a result of your dumb ass refusing to listen to anyone but yourself and until you can get the fuck over yourself, realize that you are wrong and actually listen to the support advice you have been given, You are gonna wind up running out of people willing to help or put up with your stupid bullshit. 

Also, Quit with the stupid colours and caps, you've been told before to knock it off. It adds nothing and really is annoying to read for those with eyesight problems.

48 minutes ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

@VonHelton You've been told multiple times how to fix your own fucking AAF install, but like the absolute fucking idiot you are, you choose to ignore, argue and assume everyone but you is wrong and treat them as if they're incompetent, even down to the mod author.

You've been told multiple times that deviation from the install instructions and the instructions given to you for support are done at your own risk, yet despite this you insist on blaming everything but your own damn idiocy for your problems. The doppleganger has nothing to do with your issue, as you have been told on multiple pages already. But despite this, your single brain cell can't seem to comprehend that, so you continue to clog up the support thread with useless issues and arguing with the mod author, who has been giving you the absolute patience of a motherfucking saint, something you are absolutely continuing to run thinner each time. 

You've been told by the Author, You've been told by the moderators, You've been told by other people. Your fucking issue is not a result of AAF or it's systems, as you're one of the minority who has had this issue and you are one of the special idiots who refuse to listen to the ways to fix your problem, It's a result of your dumb ass refusing to listen to anyone but yourself and until you can get the fuck over yourself, realize that you are wrong and actually listen to the support advice you have been given, You are gonna wind up running out of people willing to help or put up with your stupid bullshit. 

Also, Quit with the stupid colours and caps, you've been told before to knock it off. It adds nothing and really is annoying to read for those with eyesight problems.

I can't help but agree with this... Is there no rule to ban people that get on everyone's nerves? This guy is nothing but a nuisance and he's constantly pulling creators' legs by relentlessly complaining about shit he caused to his game due to him not following instructions and being an entitled ass. 

Here is my download history. This mod is definitely the last mod I downloaded. After that I had the mistake that my pc was invisible. My pc was only invisible when i started an animation. After exchange of the nif against my original everything was fine again.

I do not want to make a mod bad here. The mod of Lazman is great. The only thing I want is to help others to prevent mistakes!

Nexus.png

10 hours ago, VonHelton said:

The advent of the doppelganger causes there to be 2 skins

Where is this second skin stored within the AAF files?

This ONLY started happening after the advent of the doppelganger. I can just about guarantee that if I go back to an AAF alpha pre-doppelganger, most of the problems in my build would disappear.

Then why are you posting here about it? Use the old AAF.

I am running a MALE character. My computer is running AMD 8500 Black CPU, and my video cards are GeForce 950's. I don't have any poses installed, because I was led to believe they are no longer necessary.

Your screenshot shows that your game is broken. Not an AAF thing.

At this point, you are just harassing the project in the hopes that someone can make some special fix just for the way you broke your game.

4 hours ago, Vincenza said:

I do not want to make a mod bad here. The mod of Lazman is great. The only thing I want is to help others to prevent mistakes!

If it works for someone else it's possible that it only looks like it was that mod. With so many variables, sometimes the causes of conflicts can be misleading.

9 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

This is the THIRD TIME you've attacked me unprovoked. There will NOT be another.

5 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

This is the THIRD TIME you've attacked me unprovoked. There will NOT be another.

Hey VonHelton,

You said he attacked you "unprovoked". True, he was a bit harsh, but you provokate all of us in this forum... Many people here tried to help you to solve your problem. FO4 is really sensitive to modding, LOOT dos not working, it have special load order, etc, and you never using any MO, so you broke your game manually, cant see your load order, noone have the same problems like you have, because noone installing mods manually dude!

Try to understand, if you dont follow the installation steps of the mods, you will broke your game, and if you claiming and blame the author and other peoples who want to help, then you provokate us here. 

What is your goal? To make yourself banned? Try to realize that you drive on the wrong side of the road...

23 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

You have like, a serious problem here. 

First off, dagobaking was being kind when he fired you as a user. If you missed it, it was a nice way of stating: please go use something else, or learn how to write software for your own use. 

image.png.e16b38fc85df6ce5009c249535b26b75.png

I've seen a lot of edge case users in my time, but you take the cake. You refuse to conform to standard practice (mod management), standard education as to the issues at hand (you do not understand load order, how any of this software connects to, relates to, any of the other software at play here) and you refuse all attempts to conform to a best practice. 

These best practices are there for one purpose: uniformity in deployment, execution, and normal operation. It's easier to troubleshoot and solve issues when you have a baseline that is adhered to. But you won't do that. Customers and users like you? You get fired, and if you think it can't happen...I'm here to tell you, it does. I've fired customers in the past. The trouble and detriment they bring is a far bigger cost to furthering a product. Be it a mod, a hardware sale, or a support contract. The money and time someone loses from firing a customer is always low compared to what they gain in firing someone who refuses to follow a basic standard of behavior, and process. 

You keep clogging up the support threads with one line responses that are essentially meaningless, gripe about software provided to you for free, and expect people to custom code and bug fix for your severe edge cases. Well, I'm here to tell you: it's easier to support 10,000,000  MS Office users adhering to a baseline for software use, than it is to support one guy who wants to use Microsoft Excel Macros to skin pickles using a lego machine in a bathtub. 

So. You have a choice here: you can conform to the accepted practices of modding Fallout 4, and keep yourself on a baseline that makes it easy to provide a baseline level of support enjoyed by everyone. Or you can continue working out the details of your pickle skinning machine...on your own, without help from anyone. Those are your choices, you may not like them, but you do get to choose. 

The last option, of course, is to keep on like you are....where you continue to act like you are, continue to alienate anyone who might remotely feel like helping you to the point nobody pays any attention to you. 

You're on that last path now, really. With a lot of effort...you could change it. But guys like you typically never do. I'd like for you to stop harassing the authors, as they're talented and spending their time to the betterment of everyone here. These people are volunteers, not your personal assistants. Stop being the reason why people can't have nice things. 

44 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Oh no what ever will I do?

400229680_giphy(5).gif.57f2e971c47527e36707a1b86637450a.gif

Also, for reference since you can only do one function at a time given that single brain cell, this is actually the second time I have told you off for being an insufferable asshole. Second comes before Third, sweaty. 

Let me give an easy example that anyone can follow........

I install Armor Keywords, which is a framework just like AAF. I then install She-Hulk Leotard, an armor. If I suddenly get an error saying that Armor Keywords can't find the leotard, yet I look in the folder & it's there, AK will need to be fixed & I tell the author. The guy that made the leotard did everything right on his end, and DOES NOT need to make a patch. It's NOT a "bad install" because the leotard is exactly where it's supposed to be.

Another example:

I install Sim Settlements, another framework like AAF. I then install a leaf blower. Sim Settlements says it can't find the leaf blower, yet the blower is where it should be. The onus is on Sim Settlements to find it. The guy that made the blower did nothing wrong. It's not a "bad install", since I installed it per the blower's instructions.

In summation.......

The animations we have, ESPECIALLY THE NEW ONES, were made to AAF specs.......Yet AAF can't find them. Over & over, AAF throws up an error "AAF can't find _________ animation". I'm fairly certain that Leito, Savage Cabbage, Vader & others, made their animations AAF compatible.

If I install AAF, & then install Vader's animations, it should run.........Period. If it doesn't, then AAF should be fixed so that it does.

20190106161714_1.thumb.jpg.9744e5776ca5b4165e1630774d3a19f1.jpg

AAF literally cannot find files that were SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR IT.........And I know FOR A FACT that I installed the animations correctly, because they are in their proper folders.

?

20181011074350_1.thumb.jpg.92ccd8542988e3b4165bfcc585ea3048.jpg20181011005923_1.thumb.jpg.db6c65e9c969314ad0a559713e12ea05.jpg20181011005614_1.thumb.jpg.c7f17f1f887e6c4d9aba2a2ca6fa20ba.jpg

Wanna keep making patch after patch after patch? BE MY GUEST. I'm going back to 4Play. It may be old as fuck, but at least it can find the god damn files!!

?

27 minutes ago, BazsiHUN said:

Hey VonHelton,

You said he attacked you "unprovoked". True, he was a bit harsh, but you provokate all of us in this forum... Many people here tried to help you to solve your problem. FO4 is really sensitive to modding, LOOT dos not working, it have special load order, etc, and you never using any MO, so you broke your game manually, cant see your load order, noone have the same problems like you have, because noone installing mods manually dude!

Try to understand, if you dont follow the installation steps of the mods, you will broke your game, and if you claiming and blame the author and other peoples who want to help, then you provokate us here. 

What is your goal? To make yourself banned? Try to realize that you drive on the wrong side of the road...

I gave my papyrus to Ego.......Wanna know what it said? It said I had AAF v17 installed. NO WAY did I have that installed. Never happened.

?

9 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Wanna keep making patch after patch after patch? BE MY GUEST. I'm going back to 4Play. It may be old as fuck, but at least it can find the god damn files!!

?

Please do, It'll make everyone here's life a whole lot easier and we can all get back to doing some actual work on this mod rather than continue to deal with your dipshit ass shenanigans, constant misinformation to other users, annoyances and expectations that issues will be fixed just for you as well as save all of us money on aspirin in the long run. You have been nothing but a constant pain in the ass, a consistent troubleshooting issue that has warranted error codes in your name and quite honestly everyone here is at their end with wanting to help you. 

You're obviously gonna keep on trucking with no self awareness of your stupidity and expecting that everyone rewrites their work to fit you. 

43 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

The last option, of course, is to keep on like you are....where you continue to act like you are, continue to alienate anyone who might remotely feel like helping you to the point nobody pays any attention to you. 

Saying that I'm too stupid to know how to install a simple animation file (which is basically drag & drop) is NOT helping. Every time I have a problem I get INSULTED, not helped. Yet I've helped thousands with their game.

I need my head examined for helping people that (apparently) hate my guts.

?

5 minutes ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

How do you help people by giving false information and encouraging them to install manually, which is not recommended by any modder at all.

Saying that people are too stupid to drag & drop files (which is all a mod organizer does) is pretty insulting. And, by numerous posts, some of which are IN THIS VERY THREAD, the mod organizers are buggy as hell anyway.

?

13 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Saying that people are too stupid to drag & drop files (which is all a mod organizer does) is pretty insulting. And, by numerous posts, some of which are IN THIS VERY THREAD, the mod organizers are buggy as hell anyway.

?

From installing so much mods manually I'm pretty sure you must have noticed that a lot of mods come with a fomod. This file can only be read by a modmanager and often contains important options/information about the installation. Skipping the fomod is a huge risk that shouldn't be taken. MO2 should be stable and NMM was known to be buggy but I've never had any problems with it, even less in most recent version.

It is just annoying to see you spam this thread saying the mod is in an unplayable state while ignoring the fact that you seem to be the only player to be having these problems at all. And so much people have reached out to help you but you just respond to them in your YELLOW text denying everything they say.

15 minutes ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

From installing so much mods manually I'm pretty sure you must have noticed that a lot of mods come with a fomod. This file can only be read by a modmanager and often contains important options/information about the installation. Skipping the fomod is a huge risk that shouldn't be taken.

I didn't install the FOMOD version, so no worries there.

?

57 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Saying that I'm too stupid to know how to install a simple animation file (which is basically drag & drop) is NOT helping. Every time I have a problem I get INSULTED, not helped. Yet I've helped thousands with their game.

I need my head examined for helping people that (apparently) hate my guts.

?

With your outdated video guides? You sure did break more games than you realize.  You're not helping anyone by providing false outdated information just because you think they're right. 

19 minutes ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

It is just annoying to see you spam this thread saying the mod is in an unplayable state while ignoring the fact that you seem to be the only player to be having these problems at all. And so much people have reached out to help you but you just respond to them in your YELLOW text denying everything they say.

I am NOT the only one posting that AAF can't find files. numerous other people have posted pics similar to this one:

20181023083706_1.thumb.jpg.951484ffd2bcd2cdd2b1aad25232148c.jpg

Where I come from, that's called a lie. So stop lying about me, saying I'm the only one. Thanks!

?