5 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

Hiya...just curious would there be a way aaf sex animations could coincide with the navmesh collision objects? I love the mod and use RSE some of the shenanigans npc's get stuck in furniture.

Is this after animations made for those furnitures?

Or, just from animating near them?

4 hours ago, Neeb! Neeb! Neeb! said:

-Eventual option for selective, slot-based stripping? I'd like to have the option to pick and choose which armor slots get stripped or not (since there are many mods where armor comes in many pieces)

This is already possible through editing the equipmentSet XML. See the wiki for more info.

-Polistiro made patches for anims as well as post-sex cum overlays. Any idea why the overlays are not applying? (anim patches working very well).

Not sure. Maybe problem with Looksmenu?

-I've read that Dongs of Commonwealth is no longer supported. Then I read that AAF has its own internal flaccid/erect state control for males either inside this mod or via patch. Mine isn't working if this is true. Using EVB body, any idea why?

There is a male body that works in the AAFCP. Installing a male body in addition to the one there would probably break it.

7 minutes ago, L36812180234 said:

Is there a way to enable just certain animations from animation set? Such an option is available in skyrim. Now the alternative is to disable entire pack, but some animations in the pack may be not that bad.

No, not yet a least.

Atm you need to edit the XML of an animation pack to add or remove animations.

2 minutes ago, L36812180234 said:

Is there a way to enable just certain animations from animation set? Such an option is available in skyrim. Now the alternative is to disable entire pack, but some animations in the pack may be not that bad.

The packagename_positionData.xml files determine which animations are available to AAF.  You can comment out or remove <position id=.... /> lines in those files to prevent AAF from playing them.  Commenting out lines looks like this

<!--

These lines

Are a comment and will be

Ignored by AAF

-->

On 8/28/2018 at 10:02 AM, Sulphur.4724 said:

As soon as you load the game it should appear and stay on screen. There's no turning it off or on in game that I'm aware of. If it isn't there after turning debug on (setting it to "true" in the aaf_settings.xml) you have an install problem.

An AAF install will require a new or clean save. One of those two HAVE to be true. The simplest way is start a new game. If you want to clean a current save and need some assistance shout out.

Make sure f4se matches your game version and is installed correctly. (This is the most common problem I see and I'm a nosy individual.) Make sure looksmenu matches your f4se and is installed correctly. Then install AAF. Install an animation pack. If the pack you install is Leito's install Polistro's Leito patches. Install the AAF compatibility patch so that your male actors have erections. It will also give you the option to install the fourplay proxy. If you need it, do. If you don't, don't. If you're unsure if you will use it or not then install it and leave it inactive. It won't hurt anything as far as I know.

From here, you should log in and if everything is correct you should get a green "AAF is installed" box. It's bigger and says a lot more but that's what should greet you. If debug is on (true) then you will have a large column of white text on the left side of your screen. If not (false) then it will run by and go away.

If you are using an older version of the game to stay away from CC your version of AAF is important also. I think from 79 on the f4se required by AAF is incompatible with the one that works with game version 1.9.4. F4SE did that.

Hope this helps. Shout out if you need more.

Hey much thanks for the reply, I will try this method out.  Hope it works.

7 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Is this after animations made for those furnitures?

Or, just from animating near them?

This is already possible through editing the equipmentSet XML. See the wiki for more info.

Not sure. Maybe problem with Looksmenu?

There is a male body that works in the AAFCP. Installing a male body in addition to the one there would probably break it.

well, the prostitute was in an animation with the bar tender, afterward she was stuck in the bar, I tried to push her  out of the bar  but  it didn't work so I tried to animate her  out  of the bar, which is  why  my  char  is  by the power armor station, I waited 5 minutes for the animation to start but you see I was in flycam mode, so after waiting  I went  to my  last load and  restarted.

I know from tooling around  in creation kit  collision objects are  seen as black shadows in the nav mesh, and  Npc's are literally blind following  the dots on the red web navmesh. I tried modding  for a year and  I have  absolutely  no talent for it whatsoever. plus all the tutorials are 5 years old and  mainly for skyrim. It was very frustrating, you guys are to modding  what eddie  van  halen is to the guitar.

1 hour ago, Hogz50 said:

well, the prostitute was in an animation with the bar tender, afterward she was stuck in the bar, I tried to push her  out of the bar  but  it didn't work so I tried to animate her  out  of the bar, which is  why  my  char  is  by the power armor station, I waited 5 minutes for the animation to start but you see I was in flycam mode, so after waiting  I went  to my  last load and  restarted.

I know from tooling around  in creation kit  collision objects are  seen as black shadows in the nav mesh, and  Npc's are literally blind following  the dots on the red web navmesh. I tried modding  for a year and  I have  absolutely  no talent for it whatsoever. plus all the tutorials are 5 years old and  mainly for skyrim. It was very frustrating, you guys are to modding  what eddie  van  halen is to the guitar.

Savage Cabbage is the one who uses furniture. He might have more knowledge on this.

?

55 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Was it an animation on the bar as a location? Or, just a ground animation near the bar?

floor animation through the bar, feet on one end heads sticking out the other side.   these are example pics, the animation is literally inside the soda machine, piper is inside the wall in a csa animation, the triggerman you see is holding her at gunpoint 

ScreenShot4.png

ScreenShot1.png

Ever since I updated to the new version of Fallout 1,10.111 and F4SE 0.6.12 I'm getting errors from AAF;

AAF ERROR; [001] LLFP 0 - LLFP either not installed correctly or not minimum required release 7.

I don't run Four Play nor have it installed, I just run AAF

I don't have the latest MCM since it hasn't been updated, but I don't think that can be it.

Animations and the AAF menu still works, but during an animation the camera is stuck and won't move like it used to.

20180830093830_1.jpg

35 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

A new version of LLFP is coming, it has to be recompiled for the new F4SE.

Edit: LLFP is updated.

So a question on this since I am relatively new to AAF... like a week maybe.

- Like the above user, I only use AAF.

- But I know that the dll from within AFF is linked (same name at least) to LLFP.

* My question, as LLFP is updated... is it just a matter of grabbing that mod file and switching out it's dll for the old one in AAF ?

* Or does it need to be reworked for AAF  independently from LLFP's version ?

Just curious, as this mod is the only one left that stops me from allowing Steam to update my install.

Thanks for any info.

2 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

floor animation through the bar, feet on one end heads sticking out the other side.   these are example pics, the animation is literally inside the soda machine, piper is inside the wall in a csa animation, the triggerman you see is holding her at gunpoint 

Ok. I have seen cases where actors get stuck after furniture animations. When the furniture is large. There is likely a coding fix for that.

For the clipping in your screenshots, its a known issue. To make furniture animations work, some mechanics are used to essentially force the actors to allow clipping. Clipping through other random objects is a side effect.

A solution for that is not clear to me, given what we have to work with. I am using a function to try and keep the animation locations on a navmesh. But, it seems that objects are often also on a navmesh.

I am open to applying a new technique if someone has any ideas.

1 hour ago, michelleswan said:

Ever since I updated to the new version of Fallout 1,10.111 and F4SE 0.6.12 I'm getting errors from AAF;

AAF ERROR; [001] LLFP 0 - LLFP either not installed correctly or not minimum required release 7.

I don't run Four Play nor have it installed, I just run AAF

I don't have the latest MCM since it hasn't been updated, but I don't think that can be it.

Animations and the AAF menu still works, but during an animation the camera is stuck and won't move like it used to.

LLFP is an F4SE plugin with various helpful functions. It's not only for Four Play.

AAF uses it to switch to fly cam mode. That's why the camera stays stuck when its out of date.

3 minutes ago, GameLover said:

* My question, as LLFP is updated... is it just a matter of grabbing that mod file and switching out it's dll for the old one in AAF ?

That should be all that is needed. I will post an update with the new version packaged soon.

In honor of Bethesda updating Fallout 4 to add CC, I present to you:

The "LEAVE IT ALONE" build.

Requires:
Fallout 4 - 1.10.111 / F4SE - 0.6.12 / LooksMenu - 1.6.11

## [Beta "LEAVE IT ALONE" 9] - 2018-08-30
### Added
- Array of installed positions and their tags within OnAAFReady output.
- AAF_ActorBusy keyword. Is applied when an actor is actively in an AAF scene. Gets removed when the scene is over.
- Routine to reset on reload actors that might have been in an AAF scene at the moment of a game save.
- Measures to prevent busy actors from being used in new scenes or listing in wizard.
- Compatibility with Fallout 4 - 1.10.111 / F4SE - 0.6.12 / LooksMenu - 1.6.11

Anyone have this yet? Nexus is a shithole, and two fuckin' hours after it's announced, and this tiny file STILL isn't ready to download from the server those morons have me downloading from......

PM would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to play my damn game sometime tonight.

Trykz

45 minutes ago, Trykz said:

Anyone have this yet? Nexus is a shithole, and two fuckin' hours after it's announced, and this tiny file STILL isn't ready to download from the server those morons have me downloading from......

PM would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to play my damn game sometime tonight.

Trykz

Thumbs up and an Amen Brother ;)

Also wondering WTF is up with Nexus.... lol

Waiting for awhile now for this and one other mod to upload.... and neither one is above 2 MB in size.

Probably just Nexus being overloaded with people grabbing/uploading the new versions etc...... or DarkOne farted and blew his brains out... again ;)

5 minutes ago, GameLover said:

Thumbs up and an Amen Brother ;)

Also wondering WTF is up with Nexus.... lol

Waiting for awhile now for this and one other mod to upload.... and neither one is above 2 MB in size.

Probably just Nexus being overloaded with people grabbing/uploading the new versions etc...... or DarkOne farted and blew his brains out... again ;)

I doubt it's anything so innocent and simple. I honestly believe it's simply piss poor site management. I mean, what in the hell could these retards possibly be doing to cause a file less than 2mb in size to take 3+ freaking hours to upload?

This is just one more example of why my stuff is no longer on Nexus. And never will be again. They have a bazillion servers to download from, yet I get stuck downloading from a server in fuckin' Canada.......

from Florida....  Cripes man, lemme DL from Cali, or Texas, or somewhere else. Hell, ANYWHERE else.

Trykz

1 hour ago, Trykz said:

Trykz

still not up, been 4 fucking hours

On 8/28/2018 at 10:02 AM, Sulphur.4724 said:

As soon as you load the game it should appear and stay on screen. There's no turning it off or on in game that I'm aware of. If it isn't there after turning debug on (setting it to "true" in the aaf_settings.xml) you have an install problem.

An AAF install will require a new or clean save. One of those two HAVE to be true. The simplest way is start a new game. If you want to clean a current save and need some assistance shout out.

Make sure f4se matches your game version and is installed correctly. (This is the most common problem I see and I'm a nosy individual.) Make sure looksmenu matches your f4se and is installed correctly. Then install AAF. Install an animation pack. If the pack you install is Leito's install Polistro's Leito patches. Install the AAF compatibility patch so that your male actors have erections. It will also give you the option to install the fourplay proxy. If you need it, do. If you don't, don't. If you're unsure if you will use it or not then install it and leave it inactive. It won't hurt anything as far as I know.

From here, you should log in and if everything is correct you should get a green "AAF is installed" box. It's bigger and says a lot more but that's what should greet you. If debug is on (true) then you will have a large column of white text on the left side of your screen. If not (false) then it will run by and go away.

If you are using an older version of the game to stay away from CC your version of AAF is important also. I think from 79 on the f4se required by AAF is incompatible with the one that works with game version 1.9.4. F4SE did that.

Hope this helps. Shout out if you need more.

Ok, so I got F4SE version 1.10.111; game version 0.6.12.  I have atomic lust as a animation pack.

I got the AAF compatibility patch, started a new game, made my character and saw nothing, no text.  AAF settings.xml still remain as "true" under debug mode.  Please help.

19 minutes ago, Kloe676 said:

Ok, so I got F4SE version 1.10.111; game version 0.6.12.  I have atomic lust as a animation pack.

I got the AAF compatibility patch, started a new game, made my character and saw nothing, no text.  AAF settings.xml still remain as "true" under debug mode.  Please help.

Which version of AAF? And how did you install f4se?

1 hour ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Which version of AAF? And how did you install f4se?

Ok, scratch my previous post, I got AAF to work after I realized that looksmenu.esp was unchecked in the plugins.  The only thing now is an error message that reads 

AAF ERROR: 001 LLFP 0 - LLFP either not installed correctly or not minimum required release: 7 

I haven't tested out any animations yet because I am still running through the beginning of the pre-war scene.

4 minutes ago, Kloe676 said:

Ok, scratch my previous post, I got AAF to work after I realized that looksmenu.esp was unchecked in the plugins.  The only thing now is an error message that reads 

AAF ERROR: 001 LLFP 0 - LLFP either not installed correctly or not minimum required release: 7 

I haven't tested out any animations yet because I am still running through the beginning of the pre-war scene.

LLFP was just updated to work with the newest game version and F4SE patch.  Ensure that you have the most version.