53 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Here you go: 

Thanks for the link, everything is working as of now, still trying to figure out the controls with the Home button and scrolling through the list of poses and animations, have'nt seen any sex animations yet nor do I know how to activate them.  If I have issues I can always count on you guys to help out.  You guys are a great community. 

Ok. The "LETS TRY THIS AGAIN" build:

## [Beta 10] - 2018-08-30
### Fixed
- Bug related to player remaining blocked from animations as if still in an animation.

### Added
- ChangeStat to the API. Allows changing an AAF stat on a specific Actor.
- Optional tag XML. Provides an additional way for a mod author to add tags that are external to the position and animation XML files. This is so the author can make stand-alone tag mods for universal use.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

Ok. The "LETS TRY THIS AGAIN" build:

## [Beta 10] - 2018-08-30
### Fixed
- Bug related to player remaining blocked from animations as if still in an animation.

### Added
- ChangeStat to the API. Allows changing an AAF stat on a specific Actor.
- Optional tag XML. Provides an additional way for a mod author to add tags that are external to the position and animation XML files. This is so the author can make stand-alone tag mods for universal use.

Since Nexus looks like dead (not only for AAF, but for other mods, like Place Anywhere), maybe it makes sense to place the new AAF  Beta 10 here on loverslab also. Maybe as a temporary measure, until Nexus is back on track. Because Friday evening a lot of people will be willing to have fun... 

2 hours ago, Kloe676 said:

Thanks for the link, everything is working as of now, still trying to figure out the controls with the Home button and scrolling through the list of poses and animations, have'nt seen any sex animations yet nor do I know how to activate them.  If I have issues I can always count on you guys to help out.  You guys are a great community. 

Hit the home key. You'll get a list of actors. Use the up and down arrow keys to move through the list. To choose an actor, highlight them and press pg down. Once you've chosen your actors hit the right arrow key. That will give you a list of available furniture or Ground At Actor Chosen. Pick one and hit the right arrow again. Now you will get a list of available animations. Choose one and hit the right arrow again. Watch the magic happen. You can also point your cross hair at an npc and hit the f11 key. That will choose and play a random animation. 

It's all based on what available actors and furniture, based on what animation packs you have installed, are available that AAF can "see." Good luck!

5 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Hit the home key. You'll get a list of actors. Use the up and down arrow keys to move through the list. To choose an actor, highlight them and press pg down. Once you've chosen your actors hit the right arrow key. That will give you a list of available furniture or Ground At Actor Chosen. Pick one and hit the right arrow again. Now you will get a list of available animations. Choose one and hit the right arrow again. Watch the magic happen. You can also point your cross hair at an npc and hit the f11 key. That will choose and play a random animation. 

It's all based on what available actors and furniture, based on what animation packs you have installed, are available that AAF can "see." Good luck!

Thank you to you as well.

56 minutes ago, fred200 said:

To what extend are your builds tied to a specific executable update?

I.E., if we use the appropriate LLFP dll, can we use this build on the not updated executable?

Thanks!

Yes. You should be able to use this build on the previous game executable and corresponding LLFP.

That should be the case with most updates.

But, there were some fixes to F4SE/LooksMenu a few versions back that AAF relies on. So, there is a limit to how far back you can go.

ScreenShot0.png.b449161c954a9fb6880029dd341983f7.png

Getting this after trying to install according to @forgets latest diagram. I assumed it was something amiss with the Savage Cabbage animations since that is what requires Settlement Object Expansion Pack, but thing is that it was installed and the plugin was ticked. Removing Savage Cabbage animations and SSEX did not clear the error. Gonna wipe it, clean save and try again to see if I missed something in AAF install.

5 minutes ago, Olmech said:

ScreenShot0.png.b449161c954a9fb6880029dd341983f7.png

Getting this after trying to install according to @forgets latest diagram. I assumed it was something amiss with the Savage Cabbage animations since that is what requires Settlement Object Expansion Pack, but thing is that it was installed and the plugin was ticked. Removing Savage Cabbage animations and SSEX did not clear the error. Gonna wipe it, clean save and try again to see if I missed something in AAF install.

Wait, I have a revised draft!

AAF Installation and Troubleshooting Guide Draft 2.pdf

On 8/31/2018 at 1:51 AM, Sulphur.4724 said:

There are times that my character turns and stays invisible before the animation starts, any help plz?

35 minutes ago, Kloe676 said:

There are times that my character turns and stays invisible before the animation starts, any help plz?

intended behaviour because AAF does not animate your actual character but a clone of it.

That you actually notice it indicates a delay added by something else.

30 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Is animation stage switching automatic with AAF (for example when using CSA of RSE)? If not, how do I get the animations to go to next stage (with Home key)?

Depends on the animation. Leito's will because of the way Polistro patched it. Most of the others don't have stages yet, so they won't. Even if you don't start the animations from the wizard (home key) you can still advance or retreat using the up and down arrow keys during most, if not all, animations thru AAF.

4 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Depends on the animation. Leito's will because of the way Polistro patched it. Most of the others don't have stages yet, so they won't. Even if you don't start the animations from the wizard (home key) you can still advance or retreat using the up and down arrow keys during most, if not all, animations thru AAF.

Thank you. :)