1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

I forget which version of AAF it was, but it REFUSED to install until AFTER I had installed Leito.

That is weird, since Leito is not a requirement for AAF. Your download must have had a demon in it.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

I'd say Nudesuits is MORE than just a body, since I tried to go with JUST the AAF body, and I was flaccid 24/7.

So I installed Nudesuits & then reinstalled AAF Body & I wasn't flaccid any more.

1 hour ago, Gulfwulf said:

I never installed nudesuits and I've never had a problem with flaccid males. Are you sure this isn't just a placebo effect?

Nudesuits is not necessary for erections to work. If dicks are not getting hard it's probably an installation order problem.

I'm not even sure how nudesuits would work at all with AAF.

a) There is nothing in AAF to handle switching them in/out.

b) If they have their own scripting to handle that it most likely would be broken by the doppelganger process.

There is no logical reason why AAF would not install without Leito animations being installed, I regularly use and test AAF without it and nobody else has ever reported that.

New release posted on Nexus. Includes all of the following:

## [Beta 7] - 2018-08-26
### Added
- Small fixes here and there.
- frameDuration attributes to valueNode and animationNode. Also, a default_frame_duration setting. These are to alter framerates per animation in case non-standard FPS is used.

### Fixed
- Various issues with positionTree transitions.

## [Beta 6] - 2018-08-23
### Added
- Tag filtering. See "includeTags" and "excludeTags" within SceneSettings documentation.
- Transition handling for animation switches (quick switching during animation and positionTree switches)
- Flavor animation handling in the positionTree. See "isFlavor" in docs for positionTree.

### Fixed
- CTD when referencing actor list in OnSceneInit error.

## [Beta 5] - 2018-08-21
### Fixed
- Issue causing random position selection to fail.

### Added
- Saving of stats to ActorValues at the end of animations.
- GetActorData Function and OnActorData Event to the API. Allows retrieving AAF data about a specific actor.

## [Beta 4] - 2018-08-08
### Added
- New XML type: keywordwatch - This allows defining a list of keywords that get copied to the body double from the PC during animations. See docs for example structure.

### Changed
- Doppelganger process to use different sources to copy from. Should no longer break Quests.

## [Beta 3] - 2018-08-07
### Added
- Improvements to routine that blocks unwanted equipment copies.
- Setting that allows sending the in-game debug output to the Papyrus log.
- Setting that controls a delay before reEquipping the actors after an animation completes.

### Fixed
- Animations alignment so that switching between animations with offsets no longer makes them out of alignment. Not a perfect transition. But, better than previous look.

## [Beta 2] - 2018-08-03
### Added
- OnAAFReady Event now sends out an array of all Races used in currently installed animation packs.
- SceneSettings, GetSceneSettings and StartScene to API. StartScene replaces QuickScene and StartSceneByPosition. It is a more scalable solution that will allow settings additions with less disruption to existing mods. See docs.
- Support for Spanish languages (thanks to Gallows!!!).
- Ability to play positionTrees by NPC-only actor groups. When the PC is not involved, the Tree Widget doesn't appear and NPC's make random choices forward in the tree until there are no further options (then the animation sequence ends). This functionality essentially makes animationGroups obsolete as it's more flexible and dynamic but can do the same thing.

### Changed
- positionTree implementation so that they are registered in position XML. This is so that positionTrees can be stacked into position hierarchies and can cross-reference other positionTrees.

AAF seems to effect some quests not starting.

Up to now it was the mechanist, never got the radio broadcast and also the railroad quests after tradecraft, the first one, which was working.

Disabling AAF for a moment fixed the problems. I might have missed some other ones but those two were quite obvious connected to AAF.

Spent quite some time trying to fix the mechanist including starting a new game and when it didn't work again i started disabling mods and got new and old save working once AAF was disabled. Now when i had a similar problem with the railroad quests i immediately tried with deactivated AAF and got it working too.

6 minutes ago, Snoopy911 said:

Up to now it was the mechanist, never got the radio broadcast and also the railroad quests after tradecraft, the first one, which was working.

Disabling AAF for a moment fixed the problems. I might have missed some other ones but those two were quite obvious connected to AAF.

Spent quite some time trying to fix the mechanist including starting a new game and when it didn't work again i started disabling mods and got new and old save working once AAF was disabled. Now when i had a similar problem with the railroad quests i immediately tried with deactivated AAF and got it working too.

Try the version uploaded just a few minutes ago.

6 minutes ago, Snoopy911 said:

Download the lates version. it fixes it.

What a trip....I have been watching this mod develop over the past few months and decided today to install it and start a new game....roflmao...then, I check updates before starting the game and guess what...7b just came out....

I am giggling here at myself...

I just uninstalled the beta version, deleted it and am in the process of installing 7b.....

typical...I decide to try and use something and it's never easy...

not mad/upset at all...it's all a part of the game I figure...

here's to ya …

pops 

Edit:

Wow...nothing show stopping it seems, but I have seen two "differences" so far and I have just got to the vault....first thing was, Nora had Shaun in his room and did not come out of the room like she usually does and view the bombs dropping...and did not follow me to the guarded gate outside vault 111...then when I continued with the dialog, she mysteriously showed up behind me and went to the access point...however, when I was stopped on the platform, she kept on running with baby Shaun in her arms and hit the fence in the direction of the blast...but the best part was when the bombs went off and the shock wave came as the platform descended, she was still at the fence but mysteriously showed up behind me on the descending platform....I have just got my vault suit and saved here to come and tell you this....

I have no idea if this is the result of this installation since I completely reworked my load order...

I am going to continue play just to see what happens...will be interesting..

3 hours ago, forgets said:

Nudesuits is not necessary for erections to work. If dicks are not getting hard it's probably an installation order problem.

That's what I thought. I'm a bit of an old fart like VH (I'll be 45 this year), but I've never had an issue with FO4 or Skyrim mods that I couldn't fix. I also use MO 2 for both FO 4 and Skyrim LE and all of my mods show up just fine. It sometimes baffles me why people have issues installing and using these mods. I do use DoF, but I use the male body that comes with AAF and not the one that comes with DoF. I'm not an animator, but I do know about tri files, nifnodes, and the like, so while I don't make animations, I do know how the process works and have used Nifscope to fix various issues before.

5 hours ago, dagobaking said:
Spoiler

New release posted on Nexus. Includes all of the following:

## [Beta 7] - 2018-08-26
### Added
- frameDuration attributes to valueNode and animationNode. Also, a default_frame_duration setting. These are to alter framerates per animation in case non-standard FPS is used.

### Fixed
- Various issues with positionTree transitions.

## [Beta 6] - 2018-08-23
### Added
- Tag filtering. See "includeTags" and "excludeTags" within SceneSettings documentation.
- Transition handling for animation switches (quick switching during animation and positionTree switches)
- Flavor animation handling in the positionTree. See "isFlavor" in docs for positionTree.

### Fixed
- CTD when referencing actor list in OnSceneInit error.

## [Beta 5] - 2018-08-21
### Fixed
- Issue causing random position selection to fail.

### Added
- Saving of stats to ActorValues at the end of animations.
- GetActorData Function and OnActorData Event to the API. Allows retrieving AAF data about a specific actor.

## [Beta 4] - 2018-08-08
### Added
- New XML type: keywordwatch - This allows defining a list of keywords that get copied to the body double from the PC during animations. See docs for example structure.

### Changed
- Doppelganger process to use different sources to copy from. Should no longer break Quests.

## [Beta 3] - 2018-08-07
### Added
- Improvements to routine that blocks unwanted equipment copies.
- Setting that allows sending the in-game debug output to the Papyrus log.
- Setting that controls a delay before reEquipping the actors after an animation completes.

### Fixed
- Animations alignment so that switching between animations with offsets no longer makes them out of alignment. Not a perfect transition. But, better than previous look.

## [Beta 2] - 2018-08-03
### Added
- OnAAFReady Event now sends out an array of all Races used in currently installed animation packs.
- SceneSettings, GetSceneSettings and StartScene to API. StartScene replaces QuickScene and StartSceneByPosition. It is a more scalable solution that will allow settings additions with less disruption to existing mods. See docs.
- Support for Spanish languages (thanks to Gallows!!!).
- Ability to play positionTrees by NPC-only actor groups. When the PC is not involved, the Tree Widget doesn't appear and NPC's make random choices forward in the tree until there are no further options (then the animation sequence ends). This functionality essentially makes animationGroups obsolete as it's more flexible and dynamic but can do the same thing.

### Changed
- positionTree implementation so that they are registered in position XML. This is so that positionTrees can be stacked into position hierarchies and can cross-reference other positionTrees.

*Rejoices much*

1 minute ago, 11mazak said:

Is it possible to somehow port animations using this framework to SSE? (not asking anyone to do it, just curious whether it's possible, if yes, I'll try to make some conversions). Thanks

I explored that subject a bit in the reverse (porting Skyrim animations to Fallout 4).

There is some evidence out there that it is technically possible. But, not a straight forward thing at all. I get the impression that it might be more work than actually just re-making the animations from scratch.

2 hours ago, forgets said:

Okay, I have a draft of a complete guide, including troubleshooting and a page of links. I would appreciate any corrections, suggestions, criticism, general comments, and so on.

AAF Installation and Troubleshooting Guide Draft.pdf

I tried not to make it too confusing...let me know if I failed.

I appreciate your effort, I've worked on several install guides and I know how much time it takes.

13 hours ago, popvirus2 said:

Wow...nothing show stopping it seems, but I have seen two "differences" so far and I have just got to the vault....first thing was, Nora had Shaun in his room and did not come out of the room like she usually does and view the bombs dropping...and did not follow me to the guarded gate outside vault 111...then when I continued with the dialog, she mysteriously showed up behind me and went to the access point...however, when I was stopped on the platform, she kept on running with baby Shaun in her arms and hit the fence in the direction of the blast...but the best part was when the bombs went off and the shock wave came as the platform descended, she was still at the fence but mysteriously showed up behind me on the descending platform....I have just got my vault suit and saved here to come and tell you this....

I have no idea if this is the result of this installation since I completely reworked my load order...

That doesn't sound like an AAF problem, I've started new games both as male and female with the new beta and never had that happen.  Did you use AAF to play any animations before the bedroom scene with Nora and Shaun?  If not, it's definitely not an AAF issue, because AAF just sits in the background doing nothing until you use it or another mod calls it to play animations.

Got a possible bug with todays latest version or its something I've done screwing with the tags in position.XMLs
It all seems to work ok otherwise but I just get this when I open the wizard:

Screenshot (11).png

Have you any plans to do include/exclude for locations like we have for tags or should I add them as tags so people could pick by say "Bed" to force actors to use the closest bed?

11 hours ago, dagobaking said:

我反过来探讨了这个主题(将“天际动画”移植到“辐射4”)。

有一些证据表明它在技术上是可行的。但是,根本不是一件简单的事情。我觉得这可能比从头开始重新制作动画更多的工作。

Author: hello, I'd like to invite you can set a button closure and DD2, 0 linkage,
Because once using your mod, automatic clothes will be put on after the end of the appeal, there are many chain reaction.

2 hours ago, ymbaby002 said:

Author: hello, I'd like to invite you can set a button closure and DD2, 0 linkage,
Because once using your mod, automatic clothes will be put on after the end of the appeal, there are many chain reaction.

I'm not sure what to make of this. The post by dagobaking that you quoted has to do with porting animations from Skyrim into Fallout 4. Actors in animations are supposed to put their clothes back on after an animation ends. That's how AAF behaves when it is working correctly.

我不知道你的意思。 dagobaking的引用涉及将动画从“Skyrim”转移到“Fallout 4”。演员应该在动画序列结束时重新穿上他们的衣服。 这就是AAF在正常工作时的表现。

This message has been brought to you by: Google translate.

5 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Got a possible bug with todays latest version or its something I've done screwing with the tags in position.XMLs
It all seems to work ok otherwise but I just get this when I open the wizard:

Spoiler

Screenshot (11).png

Have you any plans to do include/exclude for locations like we have for tags or should I add them as tags so people could pick by say "Bed" to force actors to use the closest bed?

The only furnitureData.xml file I could find that includes "Table" out of the box is SavageCabbage's "SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml". It has only one FormID defined for the group "Table". If you messed with that, or you tried to screw on a table with a different animation pack, you might get that error...you might get it if you did it on the wrong kind of table...I don't really have enough practical experience to tell you. I haven't been able to play the game in a few weeks.

On 4/17/2018 at 10:11 AM, dagobaking said:

I have not tested AAF with Four Play and the patch running at the same time (will do so for the sake of completeness). But, if you're using the proxy, then there should be no reason to have Four Play or the FP Patch installed. They might interfere with things.

I don't think that load order should really matter for the main AAF plugin. The proxy and other add-ons need to be ordered so that they don't get over-written (or so that they over-write the correct files).

When AAF correctly initializes, loading text will appear briefly in the debug area (white text on left side of screen). There could be some contexts where Fallout hides that overlay and it happens invisibly like when starting a brand new game and its playing intro videos, etc. If that text freezes and stays on screen even though debug mode is off, it will almost always mean that something is broken in one of the xml files. If you don't see that loading text at all, the next step is to turn on debug mode to see if you can see it then.

If you still don't see the debug screen after turning debug mode on, something is so off that the mod isn't even loading.

Those version errors. Did you only see them in the debug window? Unless you turned off popup errors in the settings, you should see all of those as pop-up messages also.

I have heard from others that its not working on 1.94. I would like to investigate why exactly to see if maybe there is a fix. But, for now, I'm going to add that note to the docs so that people know.

I'd like to figure out why exactly. AAF needs LLFP and F4SE. But, at least the menu should work with F4SE only. And that should be available with all features needed in 1.94.

Is it possible that the 1.94 versions that people are using have something modified that make F4SE not quite work right?

You don't need to overwrite the patch. Just don't install FP or the FP patch. Install the proxy only. I will update the docs to be more clear.

Can someone please tell me how to turn on debug mode in game? I changed the xml file from False to True but  I don't know how to turn on debug mode, also I don't see the AAF texts on the left side as you stated, hot keys don't work too even when I changed the Home key to F10.  I have AAF.esm checked off under plugins, started a new game, and I don't think there are any UI crosshairs mods that I am using to affect AAF.  Please help.

19 minutes ago, Kloe676 said:

Can someone please tell me how to turn on debug mode in game? I changed the xml file from False to True but  I don't know how to turn on debug mode, also I don't see the AAF texts on the left side as you stated, hot keys don't work too even when I changed the Home key to F10.  I have AAF.esm checked off under plugins, started a new game, and I don't think there are any UI crosshairs mods that I am using to affect AAF.  Please help.

As soon as you load the game it should appear and stay on screen. There's no turning it off or on in game that I'm aware of. If it isn't there after turning debug on (setting it to "true" in the aaf_settings.xml) you have an install problem.

An AAF install will require a new or clean save. One of those two HAVE to be true. The simplest way is start a new game. If you want to clean a current save and need some assistance shout out.

Make sure f4se matches your game version and is installed correctly. (This is the most common problem I see and I'm a nosy individual.) Make sure looksmenu matches your f4se and is installed correctly. Then install AAF. Install an animation pack. If the pack you install is Leito's install Polistro's Leito patches. Install the AAF compatibility patch so that your male actors have erections. It will also give you the option to install the fourplay proxy. If you need it, do. If you don't, don't. If you're unsure if you will use it or not then install it and leave it inactive. It won't hurt anything as far as I know.

From here, you should log in and if everything is correct you should get a green "AAF is installed" box. It's bigger and says a lot more but that's what should greet you. If debug is on (true) then you will have a large column of white text on the left side of your screen. If not (false) then it will run by and go away.

If you are using an older version of the game to stay away from CC your version of AAF is important also. I think from 79 on the f4se required by AAF is incompatible with the one that works with game version 1.9.4. F4SE did that.

Hope this helps. Shout out if you need more.

5 hours ago, ymbaby002 said:

Are you saying you have a fix that allows the clothes to be put back on after sex?

?