2 hours ago, forgets said:

I'm not sure what to make of this. The post by dagobaking that you quoted has to do with porting animations from Skyrim into Fallout 4. Actors in animations are supposed to put their clothes back on after an animation ends. That's how AAF behaves when it is working correctly.

My clothes are NOT being put back on after sex........

?

1 minute ago, VonHelton said:

?

Are you sure you're waiting long enough? I thought I was having an issue too, but looking in the aaf_settings.xml he's added a delay of 15 seconds before the actors redress. I waited it out (feels like about 45) and boom. Clothes. Every now and again I get a glitch, but I'm blaming bethesda. It happens more often getting out of the cwss animations than sex animations for me.

Just now, Sulphur.4724 said:

Are you sure you're waiting long enough? I thought I was having an issue too, but looking in the aaf_settings.xml he's added a delay of 15 seconds before the actors redress. I waited it out (feels like about 45) and boom. Clothes. Every now and again I get a glitch, but I'm blaming bethesda. It happens more often getting out of the cwss animations than sex animations for me.

15 seconds may as well be an eternity! Ok, so why won't my clothes come off? (That happens also!)

?

8 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

?

That's weird. I don't know what would cause that.

Ok, so why won't my clothes come off? (That happens also!) 

Are you sure you set up your undress options correctly when you installed the AAF fomod?

26 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

If you want to clean a current save and need some assistance shout out.

I put a cleaning guide in the draft of the install/troubleshoot guide I just did:

AAF Installation and Troubleshooting Guide Draft.pdf

...still soliciting feedback, btw. ?

4 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

15 seconds may as well be an eternity! Ok, so why won't my clothes come off? (That happens also!)

?

That happens every now and again too. Usually a restart will straighten that out tho. At least, it seems to to me. You can change the 15 second setting.

1 minute ago, VonHelton said:

Um..........I've always had problems with removing clothes & putting them back on???

?

Give a search through this thread V. There was a conversation about dressing issues between @Thndrwlkr and @Destynova99 and they think it's a load order thing. They think they got it figured out. I don't remember the particulars but I believe they recommended, after a metric fuck-ton of testing, to load all armor/clothing either right before or right after animation packs. I think. See if you can find it, I could be full of shit.

14 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Got a possible bug with todays latest version or its something I've done screwing with the tags in position.XMLs
It all seems to work ok otherwise but I just get this when I open the wizard:

Screenshot (11).png

It looks like you are running a position that has location="Table" but there is no furniture XML that defines a "Table" location.

14 hours ago, Halstrom said:

Have you any plans to do include/exclude for locations like we have for tags or should I add them as tags so people could pick by say "Bed" to force actors to use the closest bed?

I think this should be handled through the position tags rather than making another parallel tag system.

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

?

There is a delay before they get put back on. Is a bit more realistic and allows seeing overlays that have been applied.

The delay can be adjusted in AAF_settings.xml if desired.

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

"ReEquip Delay"?

Izzat it?

?

EDIT: My first answer was wrong.

Yes. It is "reequip_delay".

The line in settings:

<setting id="reequip_delay" value="15"/> <!-- Length of delay before reEquipping actors after animations complete in seconds (-1 to disable delay) -->

dagobaking, I don't know what you want me to do with the guide--if you want to do something with it, or if you want me to post it somewhere, or what. Please advise.

If you like it how it is now, you are welcome to do whatever with it. I just want to make sure there's no misinformation in it before I call it finished.

16 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Um..........I've always had problems with removing clothes & putting them back on???

?

If adjusting the settings ends up not working...maybe it's because of nudesuits? I don't know whether that could interfere because I've never used it.

11 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Oh yea.......I forgot. Ok, so no way to adjust that parameter?

?

Reinstall. Just remember to reset anything you changed in aaf_settings.xml. I don't think a reinstall of the same version would cause issues, but you know how it goes. I'd give it a go.

18 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Ok, I'll test what I got & get back to ya later on........

?

Awhile back I posted an AAF_equipmentSetData.xml that included some extra slots not in the Undressing Full option in the AAF installer.  You could copy that over the one from the installer and it should fully undress / redress player and NPCs

8 hours ago, forgets said:

dagobaking, I don't know what you want me to do with the guide--if you want to do something with it, or if you want me to post it somewhere, or what. Please advise.

If you like it how it is now, you are welcome to do whatever with it. I just want to make sure there's no misinformation in it before I call it finished.

If adjusting the settings ends up not working...maybe it's because of nudesuits? I don't know whether that could interfere because I've never used it.

This is actually a more complex question than it would seem:

1) I'm keeping AAF a PG mod by itself. So, I wouldn't package it with AAF or on regular docs. So, it should be made available on its own thread.

2) There are multiple, good guides now. @RitualClarity and @Farelle have also made good docs. I think ideally, the three of you can maybe share access to one thread and consolidate the info there? Otherwise, many users may stop looking once they find one guide and then miss out on info from the others...

3) In terms of whether or not its correct, I would only know that for the AAF part and maybe the AAFCP. I haven't been able to keep track of progress/particulars of all add-on mods.

I don't follow note about nudesuits? I'm not sure if nudesuits are compatible or not.

31 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

This is actually a more complex question than it would seem:

1) I'm keeping AAF a PG mod by itself. So, I wouldn't package it with AAF or on regular docs. So, it should be made available on its own thread.

2) There are multiple, good guides now. @RitualClarity and @Farelle have also made good docs. I think ideally, the three of you can maybe share access to one thread and consolidate the info there? Otherwise, many users may stop looking once they find one guide and then miss out on info from the others...

3) In terms of whether or not its correct, I would only know that for the AAF part and maybe the AAFCP. I haven't been able to keep track of progress/particulars of all add-on mods.

I don't follow note about nudesuits? I'm not sure if nudesuits are compatible or not.

Thanks. When I am satisfied with it I'll post it on its own thread. I didn't know RitualClarity made a guide too--is it on the wiki? I only knew about Farelle's, which has become obsolete (kinda why I did this in the first place).

I don't know about Nudesuits either, which was my point...he's mentioned before that he has it installed but not activated. I just had the thought that if adjusting AAF settings ended up not fixing his undressing problem, maybe it could be the unknown quantity of nudesuits.

It looks really good forgets! The only thing I'd add, as a point of clarity, after you load the cleaned save, let the game idle for 30sec to 1 min to allow any other scripts that may be loaded from other mods to do their thing.

Bravo

Thank you!