On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:15 AM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

ATTENTION ALL AAF USERS!

There is a version of Family Planning Enhanced available for AAF users! It no longer uses four play, so now you can have your pregnancy mod while using AAF! @fedim was kind enough to share his build of this mod in RSEs support thread and you can grab his version HERE.

I tried that link several times today and only get a "We could not locate the item you are trying to view." message. Is there another source or place to go?

50 minutes ago, WileyQuixote said:

Thank you. I get a "can't be reached"  when clicking on that one so I guess its something on my end. I did manage to get that file earlier today buried deep in some other post but wasn't sure if it was current. So if that is the latest and greatest I guess I'm good to go. 

You getting that on the one I posted?

55 minutes ago, TheAfterLife said:

Do i absolutely need the most recent Fallout 4 update to run the latest AAF version?  I asked but didn't get a specific answer, which runtime version does the mod require currently? Edit:  My current game is updated to runtime 1.10.89. 

Yes. You need the latest game version, F4SE and LooksMenu.

Just wanted to confirm and report that Beta 10, for certain breaks 'Old Guns' and that it is impossible to get it started or advanced while AAF is installed.

We tried everything including spawning Ronnie Shaw, resetting the quest, starting the quest, starting from an earlier save and so on.

Immediately after uninstalling AAF and doing a clean save, Preston suddenly appeared (teleported from The Castle all the way to Sanctuary) and like 3 quests auto-completed, including "Taking Back Independence" which I had done previously. Old Guns started immediately afterwards.

"Mechanical Menace" also seems to be blocked by AAF. Only reason I didn't notice was that I had Beta 9 installed (which blocked it), I uninstalled since LLFP hadn't been updated while waiting for Beta 10. During that time since AAF was uninstalled, I figured Mechanical Menace was bugged out do to some other reason, so I started it using a console command. I had no idea that it was AAF that had caused the block.

Previous versions of AAF did not have this problem. This seems to have started on versions after Beta 8+.

I don't know how to report it on their bug tracker.

I've uninstalled for now since it seems like AAF may be breaking numerous quests.

I do not have any other Mods that affect quests or trigger animations.

I do have:

Salvage Beacons

Immersive Settlers

Icebreaker Settlements

Better Settlers

Multiple Floor Sandboxing

None of those have ever given me issues (they never conflicted with previous versions of AAF either).

All of my other mods are visual related (like CBBE clothing, CBBE, face, makeup, stuff like that).

23 minutes ago, michelleswan said:

Just wanted to confirm and report that Beta 10, for certain breaks 'Old Guns' and that it is impossible to get it started or advanced while AAF is installed.

We tried everything including spawning Ronnie Shaw, resetting the quest, starting the quest, starting from an earlier save and so on.

Immediately after uninstalling AAF and doing a clean save, Preston suddenly appeared (teleported from The Castle all the way to Sanctuary) and like 3 quests auto-completed, including "Taking Back Independence" which I had done previously. Old Guns started immediately afterwards.

"Mechanical Menace" also seems to be blocked by AAF. Only reason I didn't notice was that I had Beta 9 installed (which blocked it), I uninstalled since LLFP hadn't been updated while waiting for Beta 10. During that time since AAF was uninstalled, I figured Mechanical Menace was bugged out do to some other reason, so I started it using a console command. I had no idea that it was AAF that had caused the block.

Previous versions of AAF did not have this problem. This seems to have started on versions after Beta 8+.

I don't know how to report it on their bug tracker.

I've uninstalled for now since it seems like AAF may be breaking numerous quests.

I do not have any other Mods that affect quests or trigger animations.

I do have:

Salvage Beacons

Immersive Settlers

Icebreaker Settlements

Better Settlers

Multiple Floor Sandboxing

None of those have ever given me issues (they never conflicted with previous versions of AAF either).

All of my other mods are visual related (like CBBE clothing, CBBE, face, makeup, stuff like that).

AAF was breaking quests before beta 8. All that should have been cured with 8. I've not had any problems with it, but dagobaking will see this and look into it I'm sure. I'd be interested in seeing your load order. Any others you're aware of or any idea how I might reproduce it?

Thanks!

Since updating after the update, I am getting this error: AAF Error: [10] Animation ID "FFM-Stocks01-02DoubleTeam" Not Found

My suspicion is that I missed an update somewhere, but after cheking the forums and finding what I missed (turns out I was behind an Atomic Lust update) but I am still getting that error. So, if I'm wrong and that not the problem, please correct me, if I'm right, then any idea what animation pack I'm missing?

6 hours ago, forgets said:

Is she just randomly turning invisible even in the new game you just started? We're still talking about during animations...? Or do you have a disappearing girl?

She turns invisible when the animation starts, it doesnt happen every time though

4 hours ago, LTD said:

Since updating after the update, I am getting this error: AAF Error: [10] Animation ID "FFM-Stocks01-02DoubleTeam" Not Found

My suspicion is that I missed an update somewhere, but after cheking the forums and finding what I missed (turns out I was behind an Atomic Lust update) but I am still getting that error. So, if I'm wrong and that not the problem, please correct me, if I'm right, then any idea what animation pack I'm missing?

Go to SC's download page and instead of the installer version get the animation_pack_full.1.0.3 file. It has everything in it. This includes all the homemaker, torture devices, etc, but it will let you operate error free until it's figured out.

After installing everything I think I need to get AAF and RSE working when I start up for the first time after installing I get the message "AAF error: [010] Animation ID "fbg-standing01-06climax" not found."

The animation packs I have loaded are : Atomic Lust, FO4_animationByLeitoV1.4b, Four-play Animations by Crazy(the one without the gun), and the compatibility patch for Leito and Crazy.

I don't have a clue where to start looking. Since I am not sure what that is (I'm assuming its a 6 stage animation). I am not sure what additional info I should give. 

9 minutes ago, WileyQuixote said:

After installing everything I think I need to get AAF and RSE working when I start up for the first time after installing I get the message "AAF error: "fbg-standing01-06climax" not found."

The animation packs I have loaded are : Atomic Lust, FO4_animationByLeitoV1.4b, Four-play Animations by Crazy(the one without the gun), and the compatibility patch for Leito and Crazy.

I don't have a clue where to start looking. I'm not even sure if that is an animation or not. Since I am not sure what that is. I am not sure what additional info I should give. 

Download the animation_pack_full.1.0.3 from savage cabbage animations instead of the installer. There are references in the properties xmls that only exist in that animation pack. The installer, even if you choose all optional files, is missing these references. downloading and installing that pack will fix it.

1 hour ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Download the animation_pack_full.1.0.3 from savage cabbage animations instead of the installer. There are references in the properties xmls that only exist in that animation pack. The installer, even if you choose all optional files, is missing these references. downloading and installing that pack will fix it.

Well I installed animation_pack_full.1.0.3 that got rid of the error I posted but now I have the "AAF ERROR:[10] Animation ID"FFM-Stocks01-02DoubleTeam" not found." the same one LTD had. Too late to do anything else tonight (actually I guess its morning now). I'll double check my install after some sleep and check back here later.

9 hours ago, michelleswan said:

I just tried this and the quest loaded fine for me.  I'm running the latest FO4 with AAF Beta 10, all the major animation packs, and AAF_Violate.  I loaded an old save which never had AAF installed in it.  I did Taking Independence, then did a few settlement quests given to me by Preston and the Minutemen radio.  I made sure to do some animations after every settlement quest so that I would trigger any bugs caused by those.  On the third time I returned to Sanctuary, Preston told me to go to the Castle and the Old Guns quest started.  At the Castle I was greeted by Ronnie Shaw who led me to the armory etc and the quest proceeded as normal.  So I don't see any evidence that a clean install of AAF beta 10 causes any issues with Old Guns. 

I suspect what happened in your case is that older versions of AAF had already blocked the quest, updating didn't help but removing AAF altogether managed to unblock it.

Fallout4 2018-09-03 07-46-27-96.jpg

I don't believe in "Cleaned Saves" personally.

Re: Old Guns, I am of the opinion that if you were playing with the AAF version where the bug was there... then your save "missed" the trigger after setting up the required # of settlements or other requirements of that quest.

Upgrading to the newest AAF (on a current save file) did not automatically start this quest for me either.... nor other ones that missed their trigger.... which is understandable. They will not retroactively fix themselves and start up on their own.... that's not how it works.

If you wish to just play on from your "current" save, and get the radio signal.... use the setstage command. Only option really if using a current save.

The wiki does not show those initial stages of the quest, and my memory is not sufficient to tell you the exact stage that triggered the radio.

( Stupid idea for a wiki to NOT include important stages IMHO... never understood that at all myself )

So.... use sqs Min03 via console in-game.

Take note, the quest is stopped...., with only stage 0 DONE.

Make a save before continuing just in case...... now start closing the stages after 0 and before 60, one at a time. (60 is the first stage shown on the wiki).

Though I cannot tell you which stage triggered the radio message... I can tell you that I closed each stage in sequence after the stage 0... until I got the radio message.

And don't forget to close the console back to live game... after each stage you close after 0, to see if/when the radio signal comes through.

Obviously, after closing a stage, and closing console.....wait until the current song playing finishes on Radio Freedom.. before assuming it is or isn't working.

And once you do get the radio message... DON'T close anymore stages... just play on and all shall be good ;)

This is how I handled all quests that were of concern backwards in time on my current save game.

In closing, the BEST way to deal with this particular issue, is to simply start a new game so any and all triggers can "do their thing".

I say the above as there were quests from day one of vault exit that did not trigger for me. (I had the bugged AAF installed from New Game till Beta 10 release)

You can also try loading a save before AAF was ever installed..... if you have a save from that period still in your save folder.

In closing, I repeat... do not expect past issues of missed triggers to retroactively fix themselves when you just update said mod mid game.

Fortunately, we do have access to the console, which can help move you along should an issue arise.

But besides the above console commands....a NEW Game or loading a save prior to this mods installation is the ONLY way to deal with this properly.... period. (NOT cleaned saves)

9 hours ago, WileyQuixote said:

Well I installed animation_pack_full.1.0.3 that got rid of the error I posted but now I have the "AAF ERROR:[10] Animation ID"FFM-Stocks01-02DoubleTeam" not found." the same one LTD had. Too late to do anything else tonight (actually I guess its morning now). I'll double check my install after some sleep and check back here later.

I have the same problem, but only on a new game. My Main save doesn't have the problem.